Yakitate!! Japan

Guest Take Five

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crystal_clover

Hope someone can help me around here. I would like to know which are the manga chapters for episode 37-45?

Thanks in advance. :)

Guest RagingHEART

i've only watched the anime version but i LUV IT!

itz funni and i alwayz laugh like crazy when i watch it ^_^

can't wait for episode 48 !~

• 1 month later...
Guest yodisbsteve

this is one of my favorite animes that im currently watching, too bad snoopycool doesnt really update the manga anymore, but it doesnt matter sicne the anime is about to catch up to the manga scanslations.

by the way episode 54 was out.

oh yea an that episode where it turned to takitate gohan, hahaha i was LOL'ing when the white dad goes "JESUS!" ahha

Guest Iridescence

I swear.. this is just a hilariously funny anime. I was skeptical when I first started watching it.. but it's gotten way better. Who would have thought that an anime about breaking bread would be all that interesting?

I need to watch 54. I've been waiting for a while for it to come out. It seems like FOREVER.

Does anyone think that contest reminds you of iron chef? Especially of guy dressing like the chairman.

I can't wait for 55, I want to see what azuma is going to with his bread.

Guest madeinktown

heh heh heh, you anime watchers. i read the manga, and wow, so much better.

i don't like the seiyuu for yakitate! japan...they're so annoyin.

Guest Take Five

^i think their voices are great o_0

the manga must be godly then...but i'd probably only read it if they ended the anime before the manga. isn't there yaoi in it or something? lol.

Guest madeinktown

^i think their voices are great o_0

the manga must be godly then...but i'd probably only read it if they ended the anime before the manga. isn't there yaoi in it or something? lol.

no...i don't know where you heard that...

it's just that they all know they're in the manga and they sometimes make references to being in a manga. it's just funny and there's some changes. like the pandora's box reaction. instead of cabage like in the anime, it's little naked men. i don't remember what they were called. and in the manga, you see perriot in the box as a black guy w/ erectial disfunction instead of what they had in the anime.

Guest paper or plastic

hahha i love this anime!! but i had to quit for a while cuz i was so busy with work >_<

does anyone have the main theme song? the one in the beginning...

its by RHYTHEM and its called HOUKI GUMO/KUMO (not sure about gumo or kumo cuz some websites have it as gumo..some as kumo)

if anyone has it could they please send me it? >_<

Guest knockblock

This anime is better than I first thought it was. I didn't see what could be so great about a cooking anime. I think I'll watch more of it. How long does this series run?

Guest evita eblis

I'm a bread lover! :P so naturally I started watching this anime!!

Its kinda of funny esp with tat "mushroom head" guy who is always being ignored! haaa.. :lol:

Guest paper or plastic

hahaha nevermind i got the soundtrack xD

weee im so happy!!

and i just finished ep 36 so im downloadin stuffs right now ahhhhhhhhhh takes forever!! >_<

Guest yodisbsteve

i was re-reading some of the chapters of the manga i had, and i think the anime is gonna be cut short sompared to the manga.

cause in the manga its like yakitate 25, and in the show its yakitate 9.

hopefully they dont cut the anime short, maybe cut out some battles but continue on w/ the anime.

Guest RagingHEART

This anime is better than I first thought it was. I didn't see what could be so great about a cooking anime. I think I'll watch more of it. How long does this series run?

i'm not sure... right now its at episode 54 (subbed i mean)

=]

• 1 year later...
Guest Soulistice

I was a bit skeptical about this anime, but I'm glad I gave it a try. It was definitely hilarious as to the puns they used, and it was a great watching. Unfortunately, the ending felt rushed .__.

Archived