Yakitate!! Japan

Guest Take Five

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fuugi

OMG

this manga...MADE ME LAUGH SO HAAAAAAAAAARD

its about BREAD rite?? so u think...WTH. and then u start to read...ROFL.

the EXPRESSONS on the judges faces are G O L D.

addicted to curry...i saw that but nvr dled it. was too busy reading pretty face at that time..whcih id FULLY recommend to anyone! also reeeeally funny~ ^^

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

when i first saw it i thought it was a really funny anime..and the manga was good...but later on it's pretty ok...but i still watch it and read the manga though. BUT whats best about this anime is the bread!!!! XD

• 1 month later...
Guest yeohgilrl

Spolier

the Ending is quite dissaspointing. You feel there is something missing. you probably noe what is going to happen at the end. He wins all the matches. Blah Blah! Thats the end and his bread was good but no one made a big deal saying like OMG! it is japan.

Guest Mellowdee

This was one of the BEST anime i have ever watched.... or at least one of the funniest. ^^ I recommended this to my friend, but he was a boring bum and stopped watching after the first episode... But, yeah. All the puns were hilarious (and hilariously stupid), and watching all this bread making made my older bro buy a bread book, and even my younger cousins tried to make some of the breads. I'd like to try out making the green turtle bread though.... wonder if it's possible?

But, yeah.... the ending was kinda dissapointing and WAY too rushed... And the whole flying mantis thing.... like, what?!?!?!? Oh well... i want a 2nd season!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest jajusaek

i like this manga............... :)

i really got hungry when they cooked their bread

thats so true! should try watching the anime of this manga. thats makes you even more hungry!!

Guest kawaiimonstarr

i was watching this last week and i was LOL. i got in trouble because the librarian told me to quiet down.. so i started giggling again.

Guest negitoro

They had no choice but to end the anime quickly. They ran out of manga to reference from LOL.

It's one of the rare series I enjoy the anime more than the manga though ;)

Guest ephemeral.

At first, my brother showing me the openings and endings.

It made me think "What the heck is this? Oh my god.. is that a croissant?! O_o"

Do not judge a book by its cover, people say. Glad I didn't and watched it with my brother.

It's hilarious, love the reactions and all. xD

I'm sort of sad how the ending.. ended too quickly, but nevertheless, it's a great anime/manga. ^^

Archived