*[tee-arrrr!]________________________this Song ♫♪

pepe.ro

-pickup! -- regina & kathleeeen! (:

this song. -2AM.

--- > i have nothing else to give but this song.

[ so yes.. apparently, ED IS BACK! >D whoooot whoooot! :w00t: & so is the lovable bigbang. (: STANDDDD UP!

i kinda don't like their new song haru haru. (since im still a LIES fan) -- but Stand Up is just amazing. <3

im currently watching the Olympics. & BOOYAH! (ed is still crazy as ever) TAE HWANNIE WON!<3

hmmmmmm. leader min is happy ^^ lol.. anyways, DON'T BE AFRAID TO SAY HI! <3

Ed is friendly & would not hurt a fly. lol; REQUEST AWAY! ohyea. i am in lurveee with 2AM they are just AMAZING! <3 ]

rules.

● HQ - LARGE pics only ; no cutoffs,b&w,&headshots! no suju/snsd/shinee.

● please USE + CREDIT.

● please use my form

● pick up your own requests. (i don't PM -,-)

● max # o` 3 characters per - poster

● a thankyou would be nice... :3

examples.

posters - uno dos treize quatro

form.

[font= Franklin Gothic Medium] ● posters

[color="#f65b19"][b]title[/b][/color]- 

[color="#a58346"][b]subtitle[/b][/color]- 

[color="#f65b19"][b]author[/b][/color]- 

[color="#a58346"][b]pictures[/b][/color]- 

[color="#f65b19"][b]mood/theme[/b][/color]- 

[color="#a58346"][b]etc - link to fic ?[/b][/color]- 

[/font]

requestees.

♫♪ NO MORE REQUESTS!! --go to page4 & read what i wrote (: ♫♪

lov3-me-n0w

knguyen.

allysayxrawr

● BoBoYo

Kathleen

● Eunjung

● shabashindy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

● posters

title- Just one look at...your butt

subtitle- Target : Kwon Jiyong Misson : Investigate if he has a red birthmark on his butt

author- Regina

pictures- Jiyong: o1 o2 o3 o4 o5 o6 o7 o8 o9 1o

Sunye: one two three four five

Sohee: one two three four five

mood/theme- comedy

etc - link to fic ?- haven't post the fanfic,but soon

thank you so much :D

● posters

title- Dancing Is In My Blood

subtitle- -----

author- knguyen.

pictures- o1 o2 o3 o4 o5 o6 o7 another set: o1 o2 o3 o4 o5 o6 o7 o8 o9 [i prefer the first set.. but whatever you prefer] can it just be one girl on the poster? just pick whatever set you like best x]

mood/theme- dark, sad

etc - link to fic ?- LINK?! LMAO. omo o__o" okay? ahah click click ;]

omgg. your posters are lovee i`ve seen some around that you`ve made and i always go :w00t: haha >:] okay i`m guessing your name is ed? not sure correct me if i`m wrong ;] :X blaah; but my name`s kim ;] nice to meet you 8D ahh O: you don`t like haru haru? LOL at first i was just like eh.. but now i`m like addicted >__<" i`m listening to it non stop xD even now. LOL :] ahh. stand up <3 so loovee ;] who`s your fave big bang member? :]

OH SNAP! I`M NOT FIRST *cries* >__<".. i was still writing this D: BLAAHH. oh well >:[ ..

atleast i finished my form first right right? *looks around* LOl :]

ohsnap. i forgot to say please and thank you ;]

ed ed ed ;D amazing tr this is going to be and yes yes yes "this song" is amazing <3 2AM just rocks <3

& oh the olympics is amazing, i was crazy enough to stay up all night watching it x____x

i love all your amazing examples, i love all the blending for them, i like the orange/yellow tints/glare on the first two [:

im looking forward in seeing your amazing results [:

Guest last love.

OH MY GOSH. *SAVES!!!

Hi, Ed! Do you remember me? I'm Ally. XD You probably don't. I'm one of your stalkers! *moves closer to bush! Pwahaha. Your examples are so hot. <3 *Q* When I saw this was a topic by you, I ran in here, if you could virtually. LMAO. XD

● posters

title- An Unconditional Love

subtitle- Unconditional is an understatement.

author- allysayxrawr

pictures-

Kim Taehwa
:

Lee Soojin
:

mood/theme- romantic & sweet, but slightly depressing?

etc - link to fic ?- Not posted yet. XD

Thanks in advance! :] I can't wait to see all the smexy results. :3

Guest BoBoYo

OMG I spot another pro = = I think the world is being dominated by you things ;D

I think I've seen your work around here a looong time ago @__@ So I'm a big fan, haha. Oh yeahhh you made those gorgeous posters for Lisa & Yuki! And your examples are just lovely <3 Ahh I love This Song too! 2AM is amazing indeed~ Awh you don't like Big Bang's Haru Haru? Lol, I'm like soooo obsessed with it, but yeah I'm still a Lies fan ^^ Anyway, I wish I could request something smexy from you, but I don't have a fanfic ( which is what keeps me from requesting from you pro poop >__> ) By the way you're Ed right? I'm Kristen it's nice to meet you ^^ and sorry for rambling so much, lol x__x

Guest xi_luv_u

ooo! A PRO!! like wut kristen said! i love ur works. ^^ and ur examples! i love the first poster~ <33

the colors/spot of colors is beautiful!~ seen u on IF a lot! never got the time to introduce myself. i'm yeon jae nice to meet you ed :]

haha. still loving lies. :] i guess both are nice :] XDD BIG BANG <33

anyways cant wait for some smexy results ;]

<3

hwaiting!

Ededededdd--- I doubt you remember dear, but I'm a crazy fan of your works, especially icons & wallies<3 Yesss, Park Tae Hwan won the men's swimming freestyle, I saw that. I'm watching the olympics right now too :lol: ahah, it's darn exciting. Mimi is going to be stalking Ed >D And oh dear, I LOVE your name.

how can you not like haru haru? D: i love it D:

you've been listening to 2am? (:

ed, can i save a spot? D:

● posters

title- beating heart syndrome

subtitle-

author- lyrical lies

pictures-

taeyang -

Kwon Ji Yong -

Lee Hyun Ae -

mood/theme- fantasy-like, funny, happy, playful, devious, light-hearted. lmfao. i suck at mood descriptions.

etc - link to fic ?- http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=198333

thanks! i love you<3

^of course kathleeeen :wub:

-i'll do personal replies soon ^^ im actually feeling a BIT sad. cause TAE HWANNIE GOT SILVER just now! >.> but im still happy cause silver, its better than NOTHING lol :)

brb with replies + result.

Guest cupquakee.

O__O LOLS can i just start off with that I LOVE YOUR WORK!

haha seriously though, you have such nice blending and i'm in love with your style! LOLS i'm going on fangirl on you XD

anyways, i can't wait to see you post up the results!

lols i was so happy when Tae Hwan won too! i remember seeing that article about YooBin, it was really cute (:

haha oh and btw i'm cheannie ( shuh-nay )

Guest pour dieu

BUTTFACE ED

WHEN DID YOU OPEN THIS!?

I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION

>:[ i mean like..

it doesn't really need an explanation

um.. what?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

*throws cookies*

Guest t. yama

EDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD <33 ;D You're taking requests! YES! SCOREE! I love seeing your lovely artworks my dear! I'll get my fix by just visiting here and seeing all the gorgeous results. :] Your posters are seriously lovely. You work so well with that light gray color. ^^

-gasp- you don't really like 'Haru Haru" -- oh my. lol. That's cool. Stand Up is just as amazing. <3 Did you see their comeback stage~ oh danggg can you say PERFECT<3 B)

Archived