"Who will I run to" ....

Guest luvjunjin0819

Guest luvjunjin0819
Requested by Ocean-J!!!!!!!!
Hey everyone! sorry for posting yet again, so soon! lol. Ocean-J-here ya go, hun! thanks to Mike (wompa) for mixing this for me. I had to use a vocal cut, but hopefully u can hear me over her. ^^ thanks for listening! Who will I run to? Take care, Tab ;)

Guest fantasiimaker

Awesome job, Tab ^^ I'm glad you sang it since I wasn't able to! I feel like you could've belted stuff out a little more, toward the middle and end, but the high notes were very accurate =) I'm sure Ocean-J will love it XD And don't worry about posting often~ keep posting more!! lol.

Guest CoreyPrak

EDITED 12/18/09 EDITED 12/18/09 EDITED 12/18/09 EDITED 12/18/09 EDITED 12/18/09 EDITED 12/18/09 EDITED 12/18/09 EDITED 12/18/09

Guest babiixru

i'm so happy you got that new mic babe <3 your voice is so much more clearer and it sounded slightly of unusual on your old mic! but now it's so much moreeeeee BEAUTIFUL DAMNN. i ear-gasmed <3 damn, you sound as if you're already signed with a record deal =]

Guest Ocean-J

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG OMG OMG>... < that was awesome... although it was kinda hard to hear u at some parts cuz of the clicky soundy or however u call it... but otherwise.. OMG... it gave me the shivers... ^_^ thanks soooo much... u're awesome.... mind doing another request...lolzz... jk... i don't want to be a pain in the richard simmons.. lolz

Guest luvjunjin0819

fantasiimaker - okie.....if i ever get a hold of the instrumental of this, i'll be sure to work on belting out more in some parts!!! thanks for the comments, hun!!!!!!!!! I appreciate it! ^___^

phantom.leonhart - aww, wow...thank you!!!!!!!!!! ^___^

CoreyPrak - really??? those high notes were what i was scared of the most. I'm juss glad I did them right? lol. thanks for the comments, i appreciate it!!! ^____^

Dee - wow, really? aww, thank u!!!! I appreciate the comments!!! ^___^

BEBixAMY - okie...i'll work on those. I am surprised u even replied to me...hehe, I love ur voice! thanks for the comments!!!! ^__^

elavndrc - awwww, thank you!!!!! I can never get every pitch right...jeez, i'll work on it! lol. ^___^

hershy kissez - thank u!!!!! I appreciate the comments!! ^___^

babiixru - Ru, I luv u!!!! ur way too nice to me!!! hehe. But, I agree . . . the new mic is better!!! Thanks for the comments, as usual!!! ^___^

Ocean-J - LOL ... ur not being a pain!! what song do u want me to do???? i'll be glad to do it!! I'm glad u like it!!! hehe! thanks for requesting and commenting!!! I appreciate it!!!!!! ^___^

oksusu - awww, wow ...really????? thanks, hun!!! I love hearing u sing as well...u amaze me all the time!!!! ^___^

Take care,

Tab ;)

Guest XxKT13A13YxX

u did the most AMAZING job on this song! and made me totally fall in love with the song, and your voice!! :) i was wondering, do you have the mp3 for the original song? I <333 it! Thanks!

Archived