OFFICIAL FILIPINO BEAUTIES/CELEBS!!!!!

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest sealing.words

i dont find deither that handsome anymore. i dont know why though...

here :)thank you! for the great sam milby pictures! awesome stuff!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest janelleyu
Guest cjgohan2003

Thank god Bea go a long needed tan and a gym membership.

KC and Angelica need to loose weight. As for the rest of the belo-lipo queens swarming around rockwell.

Guest cjgp016

^ Marian Rivera is really pretty. Is she dating Dingdong? Coz they really look lovely together...

unfortunately, they're not dating....they're completely professional but they're good friends...Dingdong is still with Karylle and Marian said that she's not into relationships right now 'coz she's concentrating on her career since Marimar is a big break for her.

Guest GRANNIE GOOSE

Sorry don't know how to post a picture....but i go for Pops Fernandez....she maybe in her 40's but she is still looks young and alluring....

Guest cjgp016

honestly, before i really don't like Anne Curtis but now she's one of my favorite filipino young actress...she's cool and as i see her i think she's really down to earth and fun to be with...she's not like other artist (esp new ones) who are airheads as they become popular. Love her style, body and the way she carry herself... :P

dr87ef.jpg

2q37o84.jpg

a4pph4.jpg

112cwf9.jpg

fod6k6.png

n4zbe8.jpg

15yjbmc.jpg

2ik79eh.jpg

Guest cjgp016

heart evangelista

2pparcz.jpg

1zpmmtw.jpg

cheska garcia

2dhb2tu.jpg

angelica panganiban...love her ..for me she acts natural and effortless! unlike others who are OA

wrjdxd.jpg

accphg.jpg

georgina wilson29dxtt4.jpg

w bianca king154uagi.jpg

2vmuh6p.jpg

kristine hermosa....she's undeniably beautiful and sexy but i heard A LOT of bad things about her attitude...tsk!tsk!...too bad.

29dxr1k.jpg

2u7mxzd.jpg

5u0dx3.jpg

10qiecw.jpg

w diether ocampo10qiao9.jpg

ne88jt.jpg

lucy torres

u3q13.jpg

2u780t4.jpg

15ygk9h.jpg

vidx5e.jpg

8zfw4i.jpg