OFFICAL CHINESE CELEBS/BEAUTIES

Guest bubbles20

Guest ilovetakeshi

^ He's the only male celebrity i'm totally in love with :blush:

Not only is he so damn handsome, i respect him for acting capabilities, career choices (in terms of roles -the vast variety) and how he protects his personal life. He's not scandalous like so many celebrities out there to create news about themselves. Unlike some players... :phew:

Don't really care much for any other one :P

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jacinda

^ He's the only male celebrity i'm totally in love with :blush:

Not only is he so damn handsome, i respect him for acting capabilities, career choices (in terms of roles -the vast variety) and how he protects his personal life. He's not scandalous like so many celebrities out there to create news about themselves. Unlike some players... :phew:

Don't really care much for any other one :P

He is awfully charismatic. I was watching Lavender and thinking, wow, any other person would have screwed up this role so badly. His nuances and small additions to the role like his hand movements, and the inflection of his voice makes him stand out. But it would really suck if he were gay.

Guest bubbles20

^ hes a hottie :blush: :w00t:

those are only rumours that hes gay

obviously not true

Fan Bing Bing in Elle, may 2006

featuring the spring collection of Gucci

20064281052549330.jpg

2006428105994512.jpg

20064281053424858.jpg

20064281061434484.jpg

20064281062440114.jpg

Guest ilovetakeshi

He is awfully charismatic. I was watching Lavender and thinking, wow, any other person would have screwed up this role so badly. His nuances and small additions to the role like his hand movements, and the inflection of his voice makes him stand out. But it would really suck if he were gay.

Very true :P

Oh, and he's not gay. He heard about those gay stories and was making fun of it as well as other news that he was once married :blink::D

It's funny how so many people try to scrutinise his personal life but nobody can ever find the smallest detail about who he dates and so on. He USED to be in love with some Chinese girl though (just an ordinary girl, not a celebrity) but she married someone else so they're just friends :(

But good for me i guess :w00t: jk

The only reason why we know of this is because he himself stated it himself.

Guest jacinda

Very true :P

Oh, and he's not gay. He heard about those gay stories and was making fun of it as well as other news that he was once married :blink::D

It's funny how so many people try to scrutinise his personal life but nobody can ever find the smallest detail about who he dates and so on. He USED to be in love with some Chinese girl though (just an ordinary girl, not a celebrity) but she married someone else so they're just friends :(

But good for me i guess :w00t: jk

The only reason why we know of this is because he himself stated it himself.

I heard that story too. Hmmm...we must read the same Chinese newspapers, or at least our moms do. If he's not gay, he can find himself a nice Chinese girl to marry like me. :D

Guest Metamorphosis

you hotlinked people's pictures when they said not to hotlink

and what's the point posting the pics someone already posted and have a thread on it?

Guest bubbles20

you hotlinked people's pictures when they said not to hotlink

and what's the point posting the pics someone already posted and have a thread on it?

which?

and i'd like to see you contribute to the thread instead of telling people what to do or not to do

Guest Metamorphosis

which?

and i'd like to see you contribute to the thread instead of telling people what to do or not to do

admit it, you hotlink pictures

i'm not trying to tell you what to do, but it's just not right to hotlink and use them without permission

Guest bubbles20

admit it, you hotlink pictures

i'm not trying to tell you what to do, but it's just not right to hotlink and use them without permission

if you're talking about those fan bing bing pictures up there

then yah, they are directly from a site

a few pics are from other members who i gave credit too

and the majority of all pictures i uploaded myself

you do realise that it gets tiring trying to share a whole bunch of pictures with people if you have to upload every single picture (which i did for the most part anyway)

Guest ilovetakeshi

It's funny.

Some people like to spend their time telling someone what is right and wrong when they really should be grateful that someone is nice enough to share so many pictures for everyone's viewing :phew:

Guest dreamsicle

My all time favorite is still Cecilia Cheung. While most actresses on this list I can spot flaws at first look, others take a while to see, but Cecilia has always been the rare case. Her face is just perfection.

470.jpg

472.jpg

155.jpg

229.jpg

228.jpg

248.jpg

313.jpg

Guest ilovetakeshi

Cecilia used to look beautiful...

I don't find her to be the most beautiful one though...sometimes she's quite bland. She doesn't have that extra oomph.

Guest feather~

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: dayummmmmmm, this one is HOTTTTTT and cute in a sexy, seductive way. i just love the hairdo.xD* he looks quite young here~

i soo totally agree :lol:

my favourite chinese beauty is cecilia cheung =P she is sooo gorgeous

Guest jacinda

Is it okay if I put up screencaps? I've been doing a lot of it, are there are quite a few pretty people in them.

First off, would appreciate any more pictures of Isabella Leung because she's quite a good actress as well as beautiful:

vlcsnap-83020.jpg

vlcsnap-81601.jpg

Pensive Nic:

vlcsnap-69651.jpg

vlcsnap-58680.jpg

I can't get over how well he looks the part of Tang Shen:

vlcsnap-123561.jpg

Fan Bingbing:

vlcsnap-103373.jpg

Wilson Chen:

vlcsnap-117885.jpg

Rene Liu:

vlcsnap-10806.jpg

vlcsnap-11639.jpg

Li Bingbing

vlcsnap-13405.jpg

Zhou Xun (When'd she get so pretty?)

vlcsnap-116694.jpg

vlcsnap-131998.jpg

vlcsnap-131848.jpg

vlcsnap-131464.jpg

vlcsnap-125668.jpg

Takeshi:

vlcsnap-133882.jpg

vlcsnap-132989.jpg

vlcsnap-121918.jpg

vlcsnap-121499.jpg

vlcsnap-117333.jpg

vlcsnap-117537.jpg

^He looked so good in that movie.

Guest jacinda

I just watched a special on CCTV, about I think it was Qu Ying, and she looks sooooo good on screen. She's really perfect as a model. She's got perfect features. Is she the one who used to go out with Li Ya Peng, Faye Wong's current hubby? And was in a Zhang Yimou film with Jiang Wen? And she's so frickin tall. Does anybody know how to write the Han zi version of her name?

Guest irene

Her han zi name - 瞿颖 (eh, for some reason, the middle lines are just missing from her last name)

Just recently, I think I spot her on KBCB, in an advertisement for an acient series - "Jing Ke chuan qi" (my pin ying could be wrong) ? Although it's only few second, I think she is beautiful as seen on screen. It could be too early for me to say this, I haven't actually watched any series that is led by her.

Looks like Isabella and Li Bingbing are also my "type of girl", haven't seen them on screen yet. Thank you everybody for the pictures

Archived