Height of heels

esskeigh

Dress Shoes..
I've really really really been searching for some cute dress shoes that aren't TOO high but it's kind of hard. I've had my eye on these: http://store.nordstrom.com/product/product...StyleID=2885765 but it says that the heel is 3 1/2 inches. Do you guys consider that too high? These are so perfect..the price and everything but *siiiiiiigh*. I'm planning on actually going the store myself and seeing how high they are but...for now it'd be helpful if you guys gave me your thoughts.

Guest MONICA

if you're insecure about them, make sure they fit PERFECTLY otherwise your feet will be killing you if you're on your feet for more than an hour. generally if they're not like stiletto heeled, most shoes up to 4 [sometimes 5 for the talented] should be okay.

Guest carol

I personally don't think it's the height that bothers me, but it's the width of the shoe. I can't stand when the sides pinch my toes and give blisters. But I think if you're dancing in them, stick to under 3 inches. Higher will look nicer but your feet are the ones that will suffer.

Guest starrysmile

3.5" sounds fine. what it really depends on is your height. a lot of girls are taller and avoid heels higher than 3".

Guest wakeupsandy

For me, the higher the better :lol: But in all seriousness, comfort is key. Make sure it fits well and you can take comfortable strides in the shoes.

Guest susan

Those heels are going to be a lot more comfortable cuz the ball/front is flat on the ground, whereas other heels have a platform style and they KILL your feet when you're trying to walk. I have a pair of aldos that look like that without the slingback and they're a good 4.5 inches and they're very very comfortable.

Guest f_ishie

i say the higher the better!! well and if it's comfortable..

for me i can only wear high heels come im short and 3.5inches is like nothing

Guest imbored

I actually saw those at Nordstroms and tried them on, they were pretty comfortable and not that high in my opinion.

Guest i heart victoria's secret

not high @ all. even 4" heels aren't even that bad to me. maybe cause i'm used to em. but 3 1/2" heels are ok!

Guest iiPROMISE

I want to be able to wear heels so bad!! :( But they hurt too much. How do you guys walk in them w/out looking like a duck?

Guest sweetz_01

I want to be able to wear heels so bad!! :( But they hurt too much. How do you guys walk in them w/out looking like a duck?

imagine there is a line on the floor and try to walk on it :D

Archived