The Official "Where Can I Find This?" Thread

Guest jenniful92

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mai_dancing.cat

Tofu_Cloud said: park si yeon_marie claire (4)

looking for this so i can carry in the airport or for school. What do you call this anyways? tablet clutch? Zipper pouch?
Where can i find these? I saw some but they were smaller.... and couldnt fit my text book. The one she is holding is perfect size for my stuff.

Guest eightdoubleone

@Bombizzle: I think she means Mendocino? You'd probably have to go in stores to look though :/
Does anyone know where to find a necklace like Celine Dion's in her Incredible MV? Or a similar blazer? (I know it's from Balmain haha but its too expensive so looking for a lookalike  ><)
c36df0131f6b83a89edd28126eb889b1.jpg

Guest Toadie

Can someone help me find these items please (except taobao TT_TT) ? I got those pictures from a site which is selling for over 45$.....too pricey for me :(
Thank you so much!!

f95afc69-b757-4820-8428-48d825851f2f.pngUntitled2-2.pngTUntitled1-4.pngUntitled3-2.png10576910_10203657605634736_6865794555387

• 3 weeks later...

grenson and prada had something similar in their collections. you will need to dig deep or wait until someone sells a pair on ebay.

ebay for cheapies and knockoffs. 2nd link doesnt have your size. but im sure you can find it somewhere else like aliexpress.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Womens-Oxford-Brogue-Wing-Tip-Hollow-Out-Lace-Up-Leisure-Platform-Shoes-US4-5-11-/111428947375?pt=AU_Women_Shoes&var=&hash=item19f1aecdaf

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Retro-Leather-Square-Toe-Womens-Punched-Detail-Flats-Lace-Up-Oxford-Brogue-Shoes-/251565602620?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3a927a773c

as for your photo, you are better off contacting harpers bazaar or posting in an actual fashion forum. its most likely from a high end brand, so probably back to the dilemma from my first suggestion.

also, think of women brands that make shoes with pointed toe boxes and would fit in their core design style. sometimes you can tell who makes a pair of shoes by just looking at the design. unfortunately, i dont know much about women brands so i cant help you out here. at first i thought they were givenchy because most of their shoes are pointed toe, and silver is right up riccardos alley.

zantac_2 said: ...

grenson and prada had something similar in their collections. you will need to dig deep or wait until someone sells a pair on ebay.

ebay for cheapies and knockoffs. 2nd link doesnt have your size. but im sure you can find it somewhere else like aliexpress.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Womens-Oxford-Brogue-Wing-Tip-Hollow-Out-Lace-Up-Leisure-Platform-Shoes-US4-5-11-/111428947375?pt=AU_Women_Shoes&var=&hash=item19f1aecdaf

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Retro-Leather-Square-Toe-Womens-Punched-Detail-Flats-Lace-Up-Oxford-Brogue-Shoes-/251565602620?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3a927a773c

as for your photo, you are better off contacting harpers bazaar or posting in an actual fashion forum. its most likely from a high end brand, so probably back to the dilemma from my first suggestion.

also, think of women brands that make shoes with pointed toe boxes and would fit in their core design style. sometimes you can tell who makes a pair of shoes by just looking at the design. unfortunately, i dont know much about women brands so i cant help you out here. at first i thought they were givenchy because most of their shoes are pointed toe, and silver is right up riccardos alley.

Guest hamichiru

Hellos!

I'm sorry I don't have a clear picture because Adam Lambert kept moving in this video.But does anyone know what brand of eyeglasses he was wearing? TYIA!

Guest Alisaur

Does anyone know where I can find the Tony Moly Water Jelly lip tint in the color pomegranate? I've tried looking everywhere online but I couldn't find it :(

Guest jabeum

Alisaur said: Does anyone know where I can find the Tony Moly Water Jelly lip tint in the color pomegranate? I've tried looking everywhere online but I couldn't find it :(

Archived