The Official "Where Can I Find This?" Thread

Guest jenniful92

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ineo15

Hi! Does anyone know where I can find a beret like Key's?
I don't mind what colour but I want it to have a trim and two bits that go down the neck like his ones do~ (Prefrably under £10)
vlcsnap-2013-05-22-19h28m57s211.png
66WgRZZ.jpg

Guest thepigs

hearthealer said:Looking for rompers with this sort of fold-over, origami cut...the pattern doesn't really matter as much as the skort cut.
Can anyone locate this on taobao or wholesaler sites?

Guest calendar

Uhm, I'm looking for shoes like these:tumblr_lz6oo1Z6cE1qk3yhdo1_500.jpg
Preferably with not TOO much heel, because I'm very accident prone and have no coordination whatsoever.Thank you~~~

Guest wufine

Anyone know where to get cute ankle boots (like the pictures I included) or MCM replica bags? The ankle boots I see are around $50 and I was wondering do they sell these anywhere else for less, possibly $20~$40. Also, I see MCM replica bags on ebay, but I'm looking for a place that would accept CC and not paypal.
Kenneth Cole Reaction Fun Hunt Ankle Bootsbl_original_original.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,not sure if this is offtopic but I am looking for the Mizon AHA & BHA Toner 150mL not at around 15 to 20 dollars. For some off reason, all the ebay listings are at 120 dollars...

@nek♥
Ya I saw that one too, but they were all at around 16-17 dollars like a week ago. For some odd reason, they all decided to double or x6 times their price on this toner. I guess I will just wait for one of the big stores to have it back in stock. Thank you though

Guest bombizzle

Could someone help me find this black dress? the blogger says mendochino, but I can't seem to find it...(i'm wondering if it's under a different spelling?) _MG_8581.jpg?format=750w

Guest Tofu_Cloud

park si yeon_marie claire (4)

looking for this so i can carry in the airport or for school. What do you call this anyways? tablet clutch? Zipper pouch?
Where can i find these? I saw some but they were smaller.... and couldnt fit my text book. The one she is holding is perfect size for my stuff.

Guest chickIet

Anyone know where I can find something similar? These are Wasteland's Delaney Shorts but have been sold out :( Ughhhhh. HELP <3 
6375cee0a22fc3c352eb50ccef8a7251.jpg

Archived