The Official "Where Can I Find This?" Thread

Guest jenniful92

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello!

Can any one find these shoes for me?

Marfa found me three links to taobao stores but two stores didn't have white, and the one stores that does have white it turns out the seller's page is outdated and he does not have the shoes in stock.

I tried to look for more links myself through yoybuy.com but I couldn't find any. If you could find some links to stores with the shoes in WHITE I would be really grateful!! :D

74b0d0f4de144bbea6bbad885f6b8af6_A_zps63

cutiek028 said:

Hello!

Can any one find these shoes for me?

Marfa found me three links to taobao stores but two stores didn't have white, and the one stores that does have white it turns out the seller's page is outdated and he does not have the shoes in stock.

I tried to look for more links myself through yoybuy.com but I couldn't find any. If you could find some links to stores with the shoes in WHITE I would be really grateful!! :D

74b0d0f4de144bbea6bbad885f6b8af6_A_zps63

hi @cutiek028,

It's great you found them! :)

===========
BTW, youbuy is a taobao agent /shopping service which buy stuff from taobao for people outside of China. Their site actually replicates the taobao one (adopted for foreign users).  You can always send them the original taobao links!

IMG_5482__49902.1392663328.300.300.JPG?c
Where can I find this Jeffrey Campbell Nirvana Boots in Grey? Ships internationally.Been looking for them all over and most sites only sell the Wheat coloured ones, finally found the grey ones on tiltedshoes and they're out of my size. Damn!

Guest melontea

Waaah, does anybody know where I can find the pieces to this outift? I don't really care too much about the backpack tbh~ (I saw this on tumblr and molangg was the OP♥)tumblr_n6uutuoWB61rm52p0o1_500.png

Guest zer0mg

@melontea
Not the exact items, but similar:
Cardigan:http://www.ebay.com/itm/WOMENS-LONG-SLEEVE-CHUNKY-CABLE-KNITTED-LADIES-BUTTON-GRANDAD-LONG-CARDIGAN-8-14-/261291888627?pt=UK_Women_s_Jumpers_Cardigans&var=560227957153&hash=item3cd635cff3
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Womens-Chunky-Cable-Knitted-Granddad-Boyfriend-Pocket-Ladies-Button-Cardigan-Top-/121220995847?pt=UK_Women_s_Jumpers_Cardigans&var=420202631109&hash=item1c39559b07

Skirt:http://www.ebay.com/sch/Womens-Clothing-/15724/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=black%20skater%20skirt&_dcat=63864&rt=nc&_pppn=r1&LH_ItemCondition=1000%7C1500&LH_BIN=1

Socks:http://www.ebay.com/sch/Womens-Clothing-/15724/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=black%20over%20the%20knee%20socks&_dcat=163588&rt=nc&_pppn=r1&LH_ItemCondition=1000%7C1500&LH_BIN=1

I have no idea about the top though, sorry.

Guest melontea

Ahh (it's me again ^^; ) can somebody please help me find these two outfit, except for like the shoes and the bag~? Also it's a strange request but if possible can you find something not too short since my school had a finger-tip length policy? (; - ;)

tumblr_n6fc0ejI3W1qanyoko1_500.jpgtumblr_n5lqn3qHJ01rhdzaoo1_500.png

• 2 weeks later...

i know this is a long shot but does anyone know where i can find a v neck tee of the same cut??
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/clothes-knitstees-solid/4112200842218.jsp?cm_sp=Grid-_-4112200842218-_-Regular_0#/

dont know if i want to dish out 50 for a plain tee but im really picky with my basics... :/
tia!

Guest hearthealer

57003971-6f07-47ac-9816-e0d8271efdea_lar

Looking for rompers with this sort of fold-over, origami cut...the pattern doesn't really matter as much as the skort cut.
Can anyone locate this on taobao or wholesaler sites?

Guest whitemiste

Hello All!
I'm looking to start the Korean skincare regimen which includes many steps (i.e. cleansing oil, cleanser, exfoliant, toner, essence, serum, emulsion, etc)I'm wondering if you know if and where I can find the following brands in Toronto:
Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Oil (Pacific Mall?)Faceshop (I think Faceshop is in Toronto now)Aromatica Sea Daffodil Cleansing MousseBinchotan facial puffSkinfood Black Sugar MaskSU:M37 water-full skin refresher/toner and water-full timeless moisturizing creamMissha First Treatment Essence Mist, Misa Geum Sul Eye CreamEtude House Collagen Moist-full Emulsion/MoisturizerMizon All In One Snail Repair Cream
I'd rather not go to koreatown and go from store to store asking if they carry these brands.  I don't mind going to Pacific Mall.  I can buy them online, but I don't want to pay a lot for shipping and customs.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Guest songkie

Does anybody know where I could find the plaid shirt Sohee's wearing in this image and/or one with a similar color scheme and pattern?
9273aec2f9eb246295c0271bda8b5425.jpg

Archived