Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

10.02.09 Rain New October Calendar Wallpaper

He`s absolutely gorgeous here :wub: :wub: :wub: I love to see him unshaven! So focussed ...

20091002_c0d2883d4f3ccc58d24agmcfzbywomdj1.jpg

20091002_c0d2883d4f3ccc58d24agmcfzbywomdj.jpg

Source: J.Tune Camp Rain Japan Official Site // Tomi’s Blog// sixtofive1982

Credit: Linh@Rain-Cloud

10.02.09 [Cloud Notice] Lotte Duty Free Premiere Talk Show in Seoul on November 7th, 2009

Hi, this is Cloud Master

Rain, as the official image of Lotte Duty Free, will attend related event

Here is the information about Japan Tour Package for this event

Please check detail as below

(*China and other Asian cities tour package will be announced later)

* Lotte Duty Free Premiere Talk Show in Seoul on November 7th, 2009

Departure on November 6th, 2009 (Fri) 2 Nights 3 Days Tour.

——————————————————————–

[iNFORMATION]

★Event Date: November 7th, 2009 (Sat)

★Location: Seoul

★Time:15:00~17:00 (currrent schedule. But date is subject to change if it is necessary)

★Content of FanMeeting

-Only for Japanese Fans, Talk and Singing about 7 songs!

(1)So excited!”High Touch” section for Rain and participants

(2)Rain’s Talk Show!

(3)Rain will sing in Live(7 songs)

(4)Opening stage for M-BLAQ, a newly singer group which is produced by Rain

(5)After dinner (5000 yen shopping coupon for Lotte Duty Free)

——————————————————————–

“Rain Fan Meeting” which is organized by Lotte Duty Free will be held on November 7th, 2009 (Sat)

-Information about event location can’t be announced in advance due to group management safety purpose.

-Content of event and time are subject to change

★Product information

FanMeeting right of participation

Airfare

Hotel and accomdation

Food Services

5000 yen Lotte shopping coupon

Rain Original Goods Gift

★Website Reference http://www.tellmeclub.com/tmc/korea/test/pppi/top.html

trans.: cuckoo-rain-cloud

*** Thanks Thu for sharing this article. Wondering what’s RAIN doing at the moment? For sure, he’s with his family & loved-ones. I hope he finds time to relax & enjoy this holiday. :D:P

********************************************************************************

[Oct-02-2009]Rain wearing Hanbok greets his fans, "Have a good Chuseok"

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/con_gai_c3/1-3.jpg

Rain wearing sky-blue color Hanbok greeted his fans ahead of Chuseok slated for October 3rd.

Rain who has worked as a model of bakery brand 'Tous Les Jours, showed off his delicate figure in Hanbok with actress 'Gu Hye-Seon'.

Rain who is currently on his Asia concert tour, will be holding his solo concert entitled 'Legend of Rainism' at Gymnastics Stadium inside of Seoul Olympic Park upcoming October 9th and 10th.

* Hanbok: (Korean traditional clothes)

* Chuseok : (Korean Thanksgiving Day)

This day is August 15th of the lunar calendar each year, therefore, this year the day is October 3rd according to the solar calendar.

credit to Sports Dongah http://sports.donga.com/enter/interview/3/...187/1&top=1

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Have a good Chuseok to you, too Rain and all the clouds! :D:lol:

Guest angelordevil

Oct-04-2009]The star of stars will be chosen among 'Jang Dong-Gun', 'Jeong Woo-Seong', 'Lee Byung-Heon, and Rain.

among.jpg

Clockwise rotation from the upper left :

'Jeong Woo-Seong', 'Lee Byung-Heon, Rain, 'Kang Dong-Won', and 'Jang Dong-Gun'

The box office will really appear pressed down by stars after Chuseok holiday, in particular, the male star-studded comeback is to get a lot of attention, and It is inevitable that there has to be a well-intentioned confrontation to choose the star of stars among various genres such as melodramatic film, thriller, and comedy film.

'Jeong Woo-Seong'll come back through his movie 'Heavy Rain Days' in which he starred and will be released on the 8th. 'Lee Byung-Heon'll show his charisma through his movie 'I'll Go With Rain' to be slated for the 15th.

'Jang Dong-Gun' to come back in 4years will appear in the screen with his comedy film 'Good Morning President' on the 22nd.

When November rolls around, another word star Rain'll come back.

Rain'll meet the global moviegoers with his movie 'Ninja Assassin' which will be released on November 26th.

In this movie, Raizo (Rain) taken from the streets as a child, was transformed into a trained killer by a mysterious secret society and one of the deadliest assassins in the world.

Rain starred in this hollywood film Ninja Assassin at first time, the released trailer and still cut of the blood-drenched, slice-'em-up movie make the moviegoers expect Rain's agile figure and actions, and it could be recognized how much of his growth potential.

In addition to this, 'Cha Seung-Won's 'Secret', 'Seol Kyung-Gu' and 'Lyu Seung-Beom's 'the unforgivable thing' in November, and 'Kang Dong-Won's 'Hot Guy' in December' are coming out.

credit to Osen news http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...109&aid=000 2054792

Thanks Jes for a cute mv

good job, thanks for sharing

[Oct-04-2009] World star Rain's scarecrow appears in Byuckgolje of Kimje city, Korea.

The scarecrows of world sports star and entertainer, and of the most popular star within the country, such as 'Tiger Woods' and 'Britney Spears', and Rain, were set up in Byuckgolje of Buryang township located in Kimje city of Jeonbook region, which attracts attention.

In addition this, the scarecrows dressed as traditional Korean-style with expressing Ssireum game (Korean traditional wrestling) also appeared here.

credit to Yonhap news http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode.....;aid=0002896452

Brief translation by rain bird.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode.....;aid=0002896454

Source:rainsingapore

10.04.09 Rain’s Seoul concert ticket will be given to Nature Republic customers

Cosmetic brand Nature Republic where Rain has worked as a model expressed on the 4th, “We’re planning a special event which presents the tickets of Rain’s Seoul concert, which will be held on October 9th and 10th, to the customers.”

The first 40 customers who bought the goods of a specific sum of money until October 7th, can receive Rain’s Seoul concert tickets in A seat. (2 tickets for each), and the tickets will be given to even the domestic Nature Republic participants. There are total 200 tickets as gifts for the event.

Meanwhile, Nature Republic TV CF in which Rain and female model ‘Jarah Mariano’ attached to the company appear, will be aired at the end of this month.

credit to AJ news

Brief tranaslation by rain bird.

source: sixtofive1982

Seeing this pictures on rainlegend.com really made my day :lol:

They are just hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Because of this one I will surely be dreaming about new James Bond – of course starring Rain

007.jpg --- :wub:

As for me the best one :lol: Pirates … of Korea LOL

piratesofkorea.jpg ---- :lol: :lol: :lol:

I`ve never been a Harry Potter fan but with that kind of cast I would become the most hardcore fan ever!

harrypotter.jpg -- :D

Matrix

matrix2.jpg

matrix1.jpg

Chronicles of Narnia

5368_101675726514295_10000015604471.jpg

10.02.09 Rain New October Calendar Wallpaper

He`s absolutely gorgeous here :wub: :wub: :wub: I love to see him unshaven! So focussed ...

] 20091002_c0d2883d4f3ccc58d24agmcfzbywomd[/]

Hi Kicia, thanks for sharing this beautiful wallpaper. I love it! Also, thanks for posting all these photos on this page. Anjo & Thu, thanks also for sharing the articles. Jessica, thanks for the video clip. Nice & cool! :P:lol:

09 Oct 03 Rain's "NA" Poster Side-By-Side MJ's "This Is It" Poster

20091003_c515ed35b656406175f76RYTsa.jpg

credits by Agent P for Cloud PH/Agent P’s Headquarters / dsl/Sexy Bi

posted @ rain cloud by AgentP

AgentP Comment

This caught my attention when I was at the mall a couple of days ago.

Rain’s “Ninja Assassin” poster, side by side with Michael Jackson’s “This Is It” poster.

I hope Rain sees this; he’ll be thrilled. ^_^

This was taken at SM Marilao Cinemas in the Philippines.

*** Just can’t wait to watch the movie so I could have my own perspective & review about the film. :D:P

********************************************************************************

[10-02] The M/C Review: Ninja Assassin is bloody good fun

Ninja_A_11.jpg

James McTeigue, director of "V For Vendetta," is back in the saddle for the new Warner Bros. action movie "Ninja Assassin," and the good news is that it's an energetic, gore-soaked bit of fun.

It's Teflon, slick and without substance, and you may have a hard time describing the film's plot two hours after you see it, but I'm not sure I would hold that against the film. It's so aggressive about delivering a series of crazy set pieces that I admire it for it's single-mindedness, and there's at least one major choice made by McTeigue that I really like.

Hats off to Warner Bros. for taking a chance on Rain as a lead actor. Although I'm one of the most ardent supporters of "Speed Racer," I wasn't convinced that Rain really worked as a lead. Here, he's absolutely charismatic enough to pull it off, and although it's a very simple character arc overall, Rain plays enough shade and nuance to make me think he can handle even more the next time out.

Naomie Harris ("Miami Vice," "Pirates Of The Caribbean") stars as an analyst for an intelligence agency who is convinced that she's uncovered proof of a shadowy organization of ninjas who work as paid assassins around the world. Her investigation eventually brings her face to face with Raizo (Rain), who is the one member of that organization to ever successfully walk away. Together, they go on the run and have to face down the killers who are chasing them.

The end. It really is just that simple. There's some stuff about Raizo's childhood, and some stuff about the people Harris works for, but most of the film is a chase, one set piece to the next, and on that level, it really works. McTeigue's best decision in the entire film is to shoot the ninjas as monsters and to shoot the film as a horror movie. That way, it gives him permission to keep them offscreen except for glimpses, and it keeps them from feeling ridiculous. Cranking up the gore to a ridiculous degree also works in the film's favor. The action choreography is good but it's also studio-safe, meaning you don't get the same kind of kinetic "did they just kill that guy?" thrills you get from Thai action movies, so they ladle on the CGI gore as a distraction.

[more after the jump]

The strangest thing about Naomie Harris so far is how she vanishes into each movie. I watched this whole film wondering who the female lead was, and when I saw her name in the closing credits it surprised me. She's a chameleon. Overall, the movie comes down to the chemistry she has with Rain, and that works. The two of them make an engaging couple on the run, and it's smart that they never try to turn her into an richard simmons-kicking fighter. Considering how polished everyone in the movie is, they'd have to fake it with her, and it would just come across as silly. Bonus points also for the casting of Sho Kosugi as the mentor leader of the ninja cult. He almost single-handedly defined ninjas onscreen in the '80s, so it is appropriate to cast him here as the guy passing the torch.

I do think the film is narratively thin, but J. Michael Straczynski said he rewrote Matthew Sand's script in less than a week so that they could make a start date. I'd believe it. You've seen most of this before. It's just that McTeigue shoots it with a vigor and a joy that is almost palpable. I get the feeling he really enjoyed shooting the film, and it's nice that he and the Wachowskis seem to be developing a working method that makes all of them happy and that results in solid B-movie-with-A-list-values films like this one. It feels like an origin story, and I'd love to see Rain return in a series of films as Raizo works on an international scale.

If you're into crazy violent blood-soaked revenge stories, this is going to make you very happy on Thanksgiving weekend. Now if we could only find a way to cross this movie with "Old Dogs." I'd love to see John Travolta making lame baby jokes only to have Rain cut him in half with a giant sword. That would be a very happy Thanksgiving, indeed.

"Ninja Assassin" opens nationwide November 25th.

Source: http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/2008 ... -is-bloody-good-fun

Source: http://chud.com/articles/articles/2....NIN...SSIN/Page1.html

Credits to Phoenix@RAIN Germany / rain-eu / Cin-rainlegend

Guest gee-gee

09 Oct 03 Rain's "NA" Poster Side-By-Side MJ's "This Is It" Poster

20091003_c515ed35b656406175f76RYTsa.jpg

credits by Agent P for Cloud PH/Agent P’s Headquarters / dsl/Sexy Bi

posted @ rain cloud by AgentP

AgentP Comment

This caught my attention when I was at the mall a couple of days ago.

Rain’s “Ninja Assassin” poster, side by side with Michael Jackson’s “This Is It” poster.

I hope Rain sees this; he’ll be thrilled. ^_^

This was taken at SM Marilao Cinemas in the Philippines.

oh dear!!!

I'm goin' nuts... hihi

Can't wait for November 26!! It'll be a great X-Mas Gift For everybody!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Rain on CNN Talk Asia, leave your questions!

rainanddonut.jpg

Omo! Korean pop sensation Rain (that's sexy Bi to us!) will be appearing on CNN's Talk Asia later this month (October 2009).

Aren't you all excited? Rain (real name Jung Ji-hoon) will answer your questions in an interview.

You may leave your questions here: Ask Korean Pop Star Rain Your Questions

Woo hoo!

Source : k-popped

Ask Korean pop star Rain your questions

art.rain.jpg

K-pop sensation and actor Rain is ready for your questions.

The 27-year-old South Korean has even faced down U.S. comedian Steven Colbert in a spoof

dance-off after Rain placed higher than him in Time Magazine's 2008 online poll of the 100 Most Influential People.

As well as a sense of humor and dance moves that shook Colbert out of his satirical posture to praise, Rain is also known as one of the hardest working men in the entertainment business.

Rain, real name Jeong Ji-hoon, broke into the notoriously tough world of South Korean show business with JYP Entertainment when he was just 18-years-old. He made his first mark in Hollywood last year with a role in "Speed Racer" appearing alongside Christina Ricci and Matthew Fox.

As a singer with five albums to his name, he's faced thousands of screaming fans at concerts across the world. Now he's ready to face your questions. Leave your questions in the Sound Off box below.

Link : http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/10/01/...ions/index.html

Guest kahina

Hello,

I can't find any real news about his becoming dramas so I ask to you.

We have seen some news about dramas named "four seasons" and "full house 2" but nothing seems to come. When Rains come back to tvdrama? I miss him!

Hello,

I can't find any real news about his becoming dramas so I ask to you.

We have seen some news about dramas named "four seasons" and "full house 2" but nothing seems to come. When Rains come back to tvdrama? I miss him!

Hi kahina, welcome to RAIN's thread. He mentioned in one of his interviews that he's going to do one early next year. All of us are excited to watch him in the small screen once again. This Four Seasons has no confirmation from him if he's going to accept this but the FullHouse 2 is definitely out already. And for the record, he's not doing the FullHouse part 2 or sequels anymore. :P:lol:

10-06] 090918 MBC Every1 Magazine Hot Perf. Rain [Eng Sub]

credits

** Subbing Team **

----------------------------------------------------------------------

original vid from Benamoo

KR to EN by akrain

Sub production by rainalice and Cin

Uploaded and Presented by RainLegend.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reposting please credit all parties

High Quality Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2jztazymcjy

[10-06] Exclusive: James McTeigue Talks CGI Blood and Ninja Assassin

source:http://www.filmschoolrejects.com ... interview-colea.php

Not only did Fantastic Fest audiences get a glimpse at the upcoming Ninja Assassin two months before its wide release, FSR was lucky enough to sit down with director James McTeigue who had a ton to say about the MPAA ratings process, the concept behind creating a live-action anime and his forthcoming murder mystery The Raven (which he describes as Poe meets Se7en).

Oh, and we also talk about kicking richard simmons. Naturally.

A veteran of the film industry, McTeigue had a lot to say about the difficulties faced by studios, claiming that they didn¡¯t know what the next hot subculture would be (and that they need one for when comic book characters go on the decline).

So for those of you who demand an interview that deals with the inner politics of the film industry and a discussion on Kusarigamas cutting through human flesh, gird your loins and prepare yourself:

watch interview vid at http://www.filmschoolrejects.com ... interview-colea.php

Credit : rainalice/rainlegend

*** Some articles from the blogs about CNN talk.............. :D:P

Ask Rain a question on CNN

20090930_rain_572.jpg

Rain / Bi is scheduled to appear on CNN's weekly half-hour chat show "Talk Asia" some time later this month. CNN is currently asking fans to ask questions on their website.

His fans from Korea, England, Denmark, Peru, and all over the world are already posting questions on the website. Rain's movie Ninja Assassin is scheduled to open at box offices on November 29th.

Rain at the French Alps with friends from a couple months ago:

20091005_rain1.jpg

20091005_rain2.jpg

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...uestion_on_cnn/

RAIN to Appear on CNN Talk Show, Answering Questions From Fans

200910051439281001_1.jpg

World star Rain will be going on CNN ‘Talk Asia’, and he will be answering questions posted by fans all around the globe.

It was revealed on CNN’s homepage on 2nd October about Rain’s appearing on the talk show, and page “Ask Korean pop star Rain your questions” was set up.

CNN introduced Rain on the page saying, “Rain, real name Jung Ji-hoon, broke into the notoriously tough world of South Korean show business with JYP Entertainment when he was just 18-years-old. He made his first mark in Hollywood last year with a role in “Speed Racer” appearing alongside Christina Ricci and Matthew Fox.”

“The 27-year-old South Korean has even faced down U.S. comedian Steven Colbert in a spoof dance-off after Rain placed higher than him in Time Magazine’s 2008 online poll of the 100 Most Influential People.”

*** Video clip here : http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/10/05/...ans/#more-18356

Source : kBites

Oct-04-2009]The star of stars will be chosen among 'Jang Dong-Gun', 'Jeong Woo-Seong', 'Lee Byung-Heon, and Rain.

[]http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/1199/among.jpg[/]

Clockwise rotation from the upper left :

'Jeong Woo-Seong', 'Lee Byung-Heon, Rain, 'Kang Dong-Won', and 'Jang Dong-Gun'

The box office will really appear pressed down by stars after Chuseok holiday, in particular, the male star-studded comeback is to get a lot of attention, and It is inevitable that there has to be a well-intentioned confrontation to choose the star of stars among various genres such as melodramatic film, thriller, and comedy film.

'Jeong Woo-Seong'll come back through his movie 'Heavy Rain Days' in which he starred and will be released on the 8th. 'Lee Byung-Heon'll show his charisma through his movie 'I'll Go With Rain' to be slated for the 15th.

'Jang Dong-Gun' to come back in 4years will appear in the screen with his comedy film 'Good Morning President' on the 22nd.

When November rolls around, another word star Rain'll come back.

Rain'll meet the global moviegoers with his movie 'Ninja Assassin' which will be released on November 26th.

In this movie, Raizo (Rain) taken from the streets as a child, was transformed into a trained killer by a mysterious secret society and one of the deadliest assassins in the world.

Rain starred in this hollywood film Ninja Assassin at first time, the released trailer and still cut of the blood-drenched, slice-'em-up movie make the moviegoers expect Rain's agile figure and actions, and it could be recognized how much of his growth potential.

In addition to this, 'Cha Seung-Won's 'Secret', 'Seol Kyung-Gu' and 'Lyu Seung-Beom's 'the unforgivable thing' in November, and 'Kang Dong-Won's 'Hot Guy' in December' are coming out.

credit to Osen news http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...109&aid=000 2054792

Hi Thu, thanks for sharing this. I love how most of the articles I read labelled him as a “World Star”. I hope in this CNN Talk he’s going to speak in English. :P:lol:

Rain to Reappear in CNN’s Talk Asia

091006_am_rain.jpg

K-pop sensation and actor Rain will make a return appearance on CNN's ``Talk Asia'' to answer questions selected from those posted by his fans on the cable news channel's homepage.

On its Web site, CNN introduces Rain (real name Jung Ji-hoon) as a singer-actor with five albums to his name who has performed before thousands of screaming fans at concerts across the world. ``He's gone from being a backup dancer to the biggest thing in Asian pop culture, an actor and singer who has sold millions of albums,'' it says.

It also says he broke into the notoriously tough South Korean show business with JYP Entertainment when he was just 18 years old and is known as one of the hardest working people in the entertainment business.

Rain is expected to record the interview later this month. It is his first visit in four years to the program, which invites influential figures in the region.

Hundreds of fans from all over the world have already posted questions. Queries range from ``Who is your favorite Hollywood actress?'' and ``Why did you turn Megan Fox down?'' to ``What is your goal in the end?'' and ``When does your U.S. debut album come out?''

Rain made his first mark on Hollywood last year with a role in ``Speed Racer,'' appearing alongside Christina Ricci and Matthew Fox.

The upcoming action film ``Ninja Assassin,'' which stars Rain, will be released on Nov. 25.

In the film, he plays an orphan who becomes a ninja warrior. The film, directed by James McTeigue (``V for Vendetta'') and produced by the Wachowski brothers, has been one of the most highly anticipated action films of the year.

chojh@koreatimes.co.kr

Credit : Korea Times

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../135_52979.html