Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

class="cb b15"Rain Ends Military Service This Week Cleared Of Charges

Rain

Singer-actor Bi Rain will end his military service this week on a positive note. The Department of Defense Public Affairs recently released a statement saying that the "Full House" star is going to be discharged as scheduled with no punishment.

"What we know is that after a performance Rain went to eat dinner with some officials and then went home," said the statement. "He only drank alcohol because he was encouraged to and he was not involved in the controversy."

The controversy also concerned his fellow celebrity recruits singers Se7en and Mighty Mouth's Sangchu. Rain accompanied them for drinks and dinner but there is no evidence that he accompanied them later to an adult massage parlor. That's where an SBS news team photographed them as they left. These photographs once again raised the issue of celebrity recruits receiving special treatment and taking more time off than regular soldiers. The recruits were all technically on duty even though none of them wore uniforms. The Ministry of Defense is still investigating the charges against Se7en and Sangchu.

Rain also came under fire earlier in the year for the frequency of his visits to actress girlfriend Kim Tae Hee. As a punishment the military disciplinary committee sentenced him to one week of probation. He was confined to his barracks and not allowed to leave the military base.

But on Wednesday his 21-month military duty will be over and the singer will be able to focus on his career again. Rain began making plans for his post-enlistment career long before he ended his military duty. One career move was signing on with Cube Entertainment, which also represents 4Minute, G.NA and Beast.

Hong Seung Sung, the president of Cube, recently said, "You will soon be able to witness the beginning of Rain's second wave. He has already shown his potential by becoming a world-class entertainer and his future holds no limits."

Rain used to be represented by JYP Entertainment. When Hong worked at JYP he was one of the first to recognize Rain's potential.

In related news, four members of the 12-man news crew that confronted Se7en and Sangchu at the adult massage parlor have been reassigned. According to SBS, the crew was too large and needed to be cut and some members requested transfers. One of those transfers was Kim Jung Yoon, the reporter who covered the scandal.

Rain's fans are looking forward to his next career moves.

source : KDramaStars

***I do understand why she answered "I don't know" - when asked about getting married with RAIN. You see, they're just dating for only some months & this was a "long-distance" affair since they don't see each other that often enough because RAIN is in the military serving. Their marriage & when.........that we wait & see..... RAIN's discharge is already tomorrow - July 10 - I have a strong feeling that he's going to take a break first before he starts anything concerning his career. A break for how long, that we wait & see..... But, for sure, they'll see each other often now. They have all the time in the world now. :))

class="content-title"Kim Tae Hee Talks About Her Dating Style and Marriage with Rain

Kim Tae Hee Talks About Her Dating Style and Marriage with Rain

After a successful run with her latest drama, “Jang Ok Jung, Live For Love,” the beautiful Kim Tae Hee revealed her thoughts on her current boyfriend Rain and the idea of marriage.

First, Kim Tae Hee revealed her true personality by saying, “It may seem like I have no flaws, but actually, I’m a little slow and I tend to say things out of context,” and “People who work with me say so.”

Next, Kim Tae Hee was asked when she wanted to get married. Around this time, news of Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon to tie the knot in September was released.

Kim Tae Hee answered, “It takes a long time for me to date a guy. I’ve never had a relationship that lasted only a few months. I usually date a guy for at least one or two years. It takes a long time to get to know someone. So there needs to be time to build up that trust in each other and take that to marriage.”

When asked about her current boyfriend Rain and when she thinks they will get married, Kim Tae Hee plainly answered, “I don’t know.”

credit : soompi news

anjjo said: class="cb b15"Rain Ends Military Service This Week Cleared Of Charges

by Joan MacDonald   Jul 08, 2013

Singer-actor Bi Rain will end his military service this week on a positive note. The Department of Defense Public Affairs recently released a statement saying that the "Full House" star is going to be discharged as scheduled with no punishment.

"What we know is that after a performance Rain went to eat dinner with some officials and then went home," said the statement. "He only drank alcohol because he was encouraged to and he was not involved in the controversy."

The controversy also concerned his fellow celebrity recruits singers Se7en and Mighty Mouth's Sangchu. Rain accompanied them for drinks and dinner but there is no evidence that he accompanied them later to an adult massage parlor. That's where an SBS news team photographed them as they left. These photographs once again raised the issue of celebrity recruits receiving special treatment and taking more time off than regular soldiers. The recruits were all technically on duty even though none of them wore uniforms. The Ministry of Defense is still investigating the charges against Se7en and Sangchu.

Rain also came under fire earlier in the year for the frequency of his visits to actress girlfriend Kim Tae Hee. As a punishment the military disciplinary committee sentenced him to one week of probation. He was confined to his barracks and not allowed to leave the military base.

But on Wednesday his 21-month military duty will be over and the singer will be able to focus on his career again. Rain began making plans for his post-enlistment career long before he ended his military duty. One career move was signing on with Cube Entertainment, which also represents 4Minute, G.NA and Beast.

Hong Seung Sung, the president of Cube, recently said, "You will soon be able to witness the beginning of Rain's second wave. He has already shown his potential by becoming a world-class entertainer and his future holds no limits."

Rain used to be represented by JYP Entertainment. When Hong worked at JYP he was one of the first to recognize Rain's potential.

In related news, four members of the 12-man news crew that confronted Se7en and Sangchu at the adult massage parlor have been reassigned. According to SBS, the crew was too large and needed to be cut and some members requested transfers. One of those transfers was Kim Jung Yoon, the reporter who covered the scandal.

Rain's fans are looking forward to his next career moves.

Source:kpopstarz

[09-Jul-2013]Rain'll never forget to give a greeting at the discharge scene scheduled for the 10th.

by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

2013070913583534644_1_59_20130709172211.

Cue Entertainment which is supposed to represent Rain expressed on the 9th, "Rain will be discharged from the Defense Media Agency located in Seoul's Yongsan-gu on the morning of the 10th "

Considering Rain's first public appearance since the actual management status of entertainment soldiers recently came under controversy, crowds of reporters are expected to swarm the scene of the discharge.

According to the management company, Rain'll give a brief greeting to reporters and his fans, but there won't be any celebration and press interviews. This measure seems to be attributed to a recent controversy over the slack military discipline at the public information support services in which entertainment soldiers are serving.

Meanwhile, the Defense Ministry said that they would take decisive action after finishing up their inspections throughout the Defense Media Agency and the military public information support service this week, and that Rain would be discharged from military service as previously arranged.

Army colonel 'Wui Yong-Seop', the press officer of the Defense Ministry, said at a regular briefing last 5th, "The military has concluded that no disciplinary action won't be taken against Rain in connection with the controversy, and that he'll be discharged from the army on the 10th as arranged."

Wui added, "After a concert at that time, Rain had dinner with military officials, not with other entertainment soldiers, and then he went back to the lodge to sleep." "Even though he drank at the dinner table, it is easy enough to see how it happened, in a sense of deriving encouragement under the supervision of the officers."

Before this, Rain was placed under a week's probation by violating military rules a total of four times in the process of dating actress 'Kim Tae-Hee' last January.

He has been serving as an entertainment soldier in the military public information support service of the Defense Media Agency, which is part of the Ministry of Defense since he was inducted into the army in July 2011, served as an assistant instructor in the 5th Division Recruit Training Center, and was transferred to the Defense Media Agency.

Credit to Star News http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002231757

English translation by 화니

[Poll] Which Heartthrob Are You Sad to See Off the Market?

Love is in the air in the celebrity world, but unfortunately for us regular folk, this means any celebrity fling we dreamed up with our K-Drama crushes will forever be just that – a dream.

So, for this week’s poll, we want to know: With some of Korea’s hottest bachelors officially off the market, which stud are you most sad to see go?

89477036.jpg

Lee Byung Hun

After coming clean about their relationship in 2012 and initially shooting down wedding rumors, actors Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung are set to tie the knot next month.

Lee Byung Hun, whose impressive body of work in Korea needs no introduction, is currently taking Hollywood by storm, having appeared in the G.I. Joe series and the upcoming action-comedy flick Red 2.

84546962.jpg

Rain

Despite being in the army, Rain couldn’t escape the spotlight, for better or worse.

Although Rain hit his fair share of speed bumps during his service, he also found love when actress Kim Tae Hee confirmed she was dating the singer and actor early this year.

Rain is set to be discharged from the army this week, and with a beautiful woman and a new contract with Cube Entertainment waiting for him, the future only looks bright for the top star.

35602215.jpg

Zo In Sung

After stealing our hearts in That Winter, the Wind Blows, Zo In Sung left us heartbroken when reports of his relationship with actress Kim Min Hee surfaced.

The two acknowledged that they were indeed dating, as we kissed another K-Drama heartthrob goodbye...sigh.

44457571.jpg

Won Bin

The last straw for women everywhere, however, was when Won Bin confirmed he was dating actress Lee Na Young.

When we say women everywhere were upset, we’re not kidding. Even 2NE1’s Sandara Park was heartbroken.

We’ll admit, the two make a pretty couple, but we’re still weeping.

Which star are you mourning the most? Let us know by voting. And remember - you can vote every day for a week!

Pls. vote here :

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/40176

Kim Tae Hee Talks Love And Maybe Some Day Marriage

Kim Tae Hee

It has been six months since actress Kim Tae Hee and singer-actor Rain announced they were dating. During those months, she was shooting the drama "Jang Ok Jung" and he was on military duty so they did not get to see each other very often. Now that he is returning to civilian life, fans are wondering if the couple's thoughts will turn to marriage.

It has been a busy year for kdrama weddings. Singer Baek Ji Young married actor Jung Suk Won.  Actor Han Jae Suk married actress Park Sol Mi. Kim Jae Won married a non-celebrity, and Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung will marry in August.

So, have all these weddings inspired the actress to make wedding plans of her own?

Not so fast, said the actress, who starred in "Stairway to Heaven," "Iris" and "My Princess." She wants to take things slowly as that is really her style.

"It takes a long time for me to date a guy," said Kim. "It takes a long time to get to know someone. You need time to build up that trust in each other so you can take that to marriage."

Although she says that she and Rain are doing well, they still need time to get to know each other better before taking such a big step.

"You need to experience a lot together," said Kim.

Being in love is nice, she says, but she really wants to be sure before she commits herself to marriage and children.

"My mom sacrificed a lot for me and that's what I want to do for my kids," said Kim.

If she decides not to marry Rain, she does have other dating options. In the past many celebrities have named her as their ideal woman. That list includes SHINee's Minho, CNBlue's Kang Min Hyuk, TVXQ's Changmin, JYJ's Park Yoo Chun and Song Seung Hoon, her "My Princess" co-star, as well as actor Lee Jang Woo.

When she does get married though, she wants forever.

"The key point of marriage is to be with the person who I can love and care about until the end," she said.

But while Kim may honestly say the couple has no immediate wedding plans, kdrama fans may remember that only a few days before Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung announced their plans, they also said they had none.

Credits: KDramaStars

Rain only planning to send a simple message to his fans at his discharge

July 9, 2013

Rain_1373385905_af_org.jpg

Rain won't be having a big event for his discharge from the military on July 10.

His new label Cube Entertainment said, "He'll be discharged from the military during the morning on the 10th at the Defense Media Agency. He'll only have a simple greeting with the press and his fans. Most likely, he won't hold a press conference or an event to commemorate his discharge from the military."

Meanwhile, the Ministry of Defense's investigation on the celebrity recruits, which was supposed to be completed on July 5, will take longer than expected with no new specified date as of yet.

Source: Newsen via Nate//allkpop

More

class="first"[images] Turkish Clouds are on the scene. by: Stephe@CloudUSA

And they aren’t alone! :) (Images source: Turkish Clouds @Facebook)

1047871_537733029616454_1182982438_o

887327_537911246265299_501220718_o

-----------------------------------------------

Rain비- Cloud America

We have about 30 minutes before Rain is scheduled to be released at the West gate. I hope we gets some pictures of videos

I find it really unkind that the Media has arrived only to stand in front of Rain's Clouds. If only the military would put them in their place. I mean common! I could understand setting up in the midst of, or beside the clouds ...but in front of them?! They are very fortunate that I am not there. I hope it all works out okay, and Rain will be able to see all the Clouds that have travel to see him and spent an uncomfortable night awaiting his return to us.

It would be so grand if Rain took his clouds off somewhere private and left the media in the dust. lol I would absolutely love it!!

Of course, not have slept now for almost 48 hours, I am a bit wired for sound effect. *_* I think I would go and stand were I could see Rain, not matter who liked it, but then that is just my way.

-- Shari

---------------------------------------------

More pics from rainstorm

c0047605_733063.jpg

c0047605_733869.jpg

c0047605_7581733.jpg
c0047605_862140.jpg

[10-Jul-2013][Kuki]Women staying up all night waiting for Rain's discharge. 

by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

%EC%A0%84%EC%97%AD.jpg

In the rainy season, there were 12 middle-aged women from Japan, the Philippines, Taiwan, USA, etc. who were waiting impatiently for the discharge of Rain with a day left in the army, in front of the west gate of the Defense Ministry building located in Seoul's Yongsan-gu on the morning of the 9th. Each of them was holding a placard saying "비의 제2막을 함께 하고 싶습니다" in Korean in her hand. ("We want to be with you who come back with a new second act" in English)

'Michico Eeketa' from Japan said, "Please don't ask me age. I arrived one day early before the discharge. I've been waiting here for him since this morning. Rain is really cool and is an excellent singer who has great stage manners.

I really like his singing and dancing. I don't believe the bad articles about him in the newspapers, TV reports, etc.".

She added a supportive message of hope for his more furious activity than ever.

A fan from Japan's Osaka accompanied by her friend, said in Korean without giving her name, "Hopefully Rain'll lead an active life as an entertainer."

Rain has gone through some trouble because of a recent severe controversy even by deciding to abandon his vacation provided near the end of his term. but his worldwide fans seem to be still very supportive.

Credit to Kuki News http://news.nate.com/view/20130709n30819

--------------------------------------------------

130710 Rain discharge from the military

credit as tagged//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

10%2861%29.jpg

11%2869%29.jpg

12%2854%29.jpg

13%2842%29.jpg

14%2847%29.jpg

15%2836%29.jpg

16%2833%29.jpg

17%2831%29.jpg

18%2821%29.jpg

19%2819%29.jpg

20%2817%29.jpg

21%2816%29.jpg

22%2821%29.jpg

23%2817%29.jpg

1%28187%29.jpg

2%28121%29.jpg

3%28109%29.jpg

4%2890%29.jpg

5%2881%29.jpg

6%2874%29.jpg

7%2871%29.jpg

8%2872%29.jpg

9%2864%29.jpg

Welcome back, Rain!

480427_219189294895544_1451292094_n.jpg?1069417_219868768160930_1387762926_n.jpg

credit:as tagged from CloudUSA
class="title"Tweets and Images abound: After the “storm”…

byStephe@Cloud USA

CloudUSAer Michele says that things happened so fast, it was over in a flash. It literally lasted less than 5 minutes. She also says that he may have rolled down a window to wave to fans, not completely sure… ♥ Michelle’s pictures of Rain are coming, so stay tuned!

(Source credit: Michele DeMarco)

BOwwBgoCAAUjK8l.jpg large

(Rain’s “get the heck out of Dodge” car… :P )

Rain Gets Discharged From the Army

Everyone, Rain is back.

50748221.jpg

After serving 21 months of his mandatory army services, Rain was discharged on the morning of July 10 from the Defense Media Agency, located in Yonsan-gu.

He was greeted by large crowds of fans, who have been waiting since the early hours of the morning despite the dreary weather.

Rain enlisted on October 11, 2011 and became a PR agent in March of 2012.

Photo Credit: Kim Byung Man

------------------------------------------

Rain is officially discharged from the military

July 10, 2013

Rain_1373413173_af_org.jpg

The day many fans have waited for has finally arrived with Rain being officially discharged from the military at 8 AM KST on July 10th.

Rain appeared before the crowd that had gathered, including 100 reporters and 800 fans, in his military attire and respectfully gave his final salute. As his reps mentioned beforehand, the singer didn't waste time with a drawn out event, and got straight to the point as he stated, "I thank all of you for coming out to see me. I am always thankful and I will continue to do my best."

Rain will now start a new chapter of his career with Cube Entertainment.

Source:allkpop

Welcome back, Rain! He looks great and it must be a relief to be a civilian again! Please rest plenty and have many sweet moments with Kim Tae Hee!

anjjo said:

Rain only planning to send a simple message to his fans at his discharge

July 9, 2013

Rain won't be having a big event for his discharge from the military on July 10.

His new label Cube Entertainment said, "He'll be discharged from the military during the morning on the 10th at the Defense Media Agency. He'll only have a simple greeting with the press and his fans. Most likely, he won't hold a press conference or an event to commemorate his discharge from the military."

Meanwhile, the Ministry of Defense's investigation on the celebrity recruits, which was supposed to be completed on July 5, will take longer than expected with no new specified date as of yet.

Source: Newsen via Nate//allkpop

Rain Goes to See His Mother′s Grave After His Release

Right after his release, Rain went to see not his lover or his other family members, but his mother.

The singer was released from the Defense Media Agency on July 10, concluding his military services.

48198717.jpg

He briefly greeted the 100 press members and 700 fans who had been waiting for him, then left the scene just two minutes later.

It seems he only made a brief appearance in order to lie low amidst the recent controversies surrounding his former unit and PR agents. 

He said, "I was ordered a discharge on July 10, 2013. Thank you for coming. I′ll do my best to work hard."

He then left in a car his agency had provided for him. 

A rep from Rain′s agency told enews, "Right after his release, he plans to visit his mother′s grave at the Byeokje Memorial Park in Gyeonggi-do Goyang-si. For the next few days he will spend time with his family."

Rain also went to see his mother a day before his enlistment in 2011. 

The Ministry of National Defense has revealed it will conclude its audit on the PR unit within the week, and impose strict punishments.

Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan

Translation: Erica Kim @ Enewsworld

[10-Jul-2013][sportsSeoul]Rain gives a short greeting at the discharge scene, "I'll do my best". 

%EC%A0%84%EC%97%AD%280%29.jpg

Singer Rain (his real name, Jung Ji- Hoon, aged 31) has made it through his 24-month military service.

Rain discharged from the Defense Media Agency which is part of the Defense Ministry on the morning of the 10th, came to the salute, saying "Loyalty! Army sergeant 'Jung Ji-Hoon' has been ordered to be discharged from the army on July 10th. Loyalty!"

Following, after a short greeting, "Thank you so much for coming here, and I'll always work hard under the conviction that 'Do the best'", he was welcomed enthusiastically by approximately 700 cheering fans from home and abroad and got into a car arranged for him and drove off, not answering any further questions.

The discharge scene was overcrowded with more than 700 fans from Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Turkey, Europe, USA, etc. and more than 100 reporters from Japan, China, Taiwan, etc. Also, police were brought in for the safety of people at the scene, which attracted attention.

Rain had been served in the service support troop, part of the Defense Ministry, since he was transferred to the troop last March after he was enlisted into the army on October 2011.

Credit to SportsSeoul :  http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LS2D&mid=shm&sid1=106&sid2=221&oid=073&aid=0002285445

Tweets abound: Michele gets Rained on, just a little. :) (7/10) 

[cross-posted from Cloud USA]

Awesome, with your nerves of steel, fighting paparazzi and the elements to get your shot, girl! Right on! :D

-- Stephe ^@@^

(Images Credit: Michele DeMarco @Twitter, 7/10/2013)

BOxfCiFCcAAxbzl.jpg%20large.jpg

BOxfatLCQAAx44U.jpg%20large.jpg

[bnt News]130710 Rain discharge from the military
Credit bnt news / ratoka

[sportsseoultv]13-07-10 Rain discharge from the military
credit : sportsseoultv / ratoka

[TV Daily]13-07-10 Rain discharge from the military
credit : TV Daily

[Photo] Rain Returns to Civilian Life

Singer and actor Rain was officially relieved of his military duties on July 10, where fans crowded around the Military of National Defense, located in Seoul′s Yongsan-gu to welcome the star back.

20921551.jpg

Rain finally shows his face.

42844556.jpg

Rain makes his way over to address reporters and fans.

58188169.jpg

Rain marches over still in uniform.

61152113.jpg

Rain knows how to fill out a uniform, that′s for sure.

15525557.jpg

But we′re sure fans are excited to see him return to civilian life.

73848176.jpg

Rain says his greetings as a soldier for the final time.

38187869.jpg

Rain speaks to the press.

31656016.jpg

Rain gives his final salute.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan
/ enewsworld

[Photo] Fans Welcome Rain Back to Civilian Life

Fans from all around the world gathered in front of the Ministry of National Defense in Seoul′s Yongsan-gu on July 10 to welcome singer and actor Rain, who was discharged from the army, back to civilian life.

15764577.jpg

According to this Japanese fan, Rain spreads peace and love.

82443631.jpg

Turkish fans show their love for Rain.

73667575.jpg

Rain′s fandom knows no boundaries.

84186490.jpg

American fans even made the trip to celebrate with Rain.

27153884.jpg

Ladies love Rain.

41237374.jpg

Fans of all ages made the trek to welcome Rain back.

97004501.jpg

Fans raise banners to celebrate Rain′s return.

46236533.jpg

The fans have stuck it out with the star.

28785107.jpg

The Return of the King, indeed.

60243961.jpg

Welcome back, Rain.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan
/ enewsworld