Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

12-07-06 [Cloud Notice]Please give your opinions about which one is the best wreath for a showcase for movie "R2B : Return To Base" starring Rain.

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

A showcase for movie "R2B : Return To Base" starring Rain will be held on Monday 9 July,

so we're thinking of preparing a wreath to be sent to the occasion.

We wanted to voluntarily assist the work for the event, but they've politely declined

and we've been allowed to send a wreath.

There are several kinds of wreath, ; rice wreath, flower wreath, LED wreath, etc.

Please tell us which one is the best wreath for the occasion.

We'll get feedback only on Friday and Saturday. (the 6th and 7th)

If you have any bright ideas, please let us know.

Feel free to make any suggestions, please.

Thank you.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/comm ... _what=&keyword=

Credit : ratoka - RainLegend

Photos from movie 'R2B: Return To Base' revealed
Lim Ju-Hui | STAR N News

Photos from movie 'R2B: Return To Base' were revealed.
On 5th, a number of photos from movie 'R2B: Return To Base' were revealed. 
The photos show jets flying in the sky and charismatic pilots controlling them.
The movie fans are showing great reactions for the new movie, and no further details about the movies are known yet.
On the other hand, Jung Ji Hoon, Shin Se Kyung, Lee Hana, Lee Jong Suk, Jeong Suk Won casted in 'R2B: Return To Base', and it will be released in August.
http://kr.celeb.yahoo.com/news/photos-from-movie-r2b-return-to-base-revealed-004224194.html

@R2B_2012http://twitpic.com/a4dc8k/full
612002612.jpg?key=36372433

Lim Ju-Hui | STAR N News
Photos from movie 'R2B: Return To Base' were revealed.
On 5th, a number of photos from movie 'R2B: Return To Base' were revealed. 
The photos show jets flying in the sky and charismatic pilots controlling them.
The movie fans are showing great reactions for the new movie, and no further details about the movies are known yet.
On the other hand, Jung Ji Hoon, Shin Se Kyung, Lee Hana, Lee Jong Suk, Jeong Suk Won casted in 'R2B: Return To Base', and it will be released in August.
http://kr.celeb.yahoo.com/news/photos-from-movie-r2b-return-to-base-revealed-004224194.html

@R2B_2012http://twitpic.com/a4dc8k/full

[Eng Trans]12-07-06 gori7911 Mention Rain @ twitter
credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤# 男人护肤不追求细腻柔嫩,但皮肤状态必须饱满、充满能量。不论是面对工作还是生活所带来的压力,男人都要应付自如。曼秀雷敦能量爽肤水,萃取源自法国的矿 物复合精华,集结三种矿物质的复合作用,实现四重超凡功效,能瞬间为細胞充电,让皮肤充满活力。

men%282%29.jpg

Guest bbly

Always love the passion and dedication the Clouds give each time for every detail during an event, be it Rain's birthday, a premiere, a concert whatever.

Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "R2B: Return to Base"

2012/07/06

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor... ( English Korean )

photo246247.jpg

Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "R2B: Return to Base" (2011)

Directed by Kim Dong-weon

With Rain, Sin Se-kyeong, Yoo Joon-sang, Kim Sung-soo, Lee Ha-na, Lee Jong-suk,...

Synopsis
A South upcoming Korean Elite Black Eagles Air Force pilot Tae-hun finds himself transferred to a combat flying unit after a cocky, unplanned, and dangerous air show demonstration. On the first day of his transfer to F15K, he meets Cheol-hui, the unit's own top gun. Tae-hun is free-spirited, whereas Cheol-hui plays by the rules, and the two come into conflict almost immediately. However, Tae-hun quickly befriends his other colleagues: Dae-seo, Yu-jin, and Seok-hyeon. He also falls in love with Se-yeong, who is in charge of maintenance. Tae-hun continues his free-spirited ways and his antics get the entire unit suspended from duty. The world outside the base makes its presence known when a North upcoming Korean MIG fighter is discovered heading toward the South. Tae-hun and the rest of the squad are put back on active duty, and a reconnaissance mission turns into an all out fight, ending in Dae-seo's untimely death and Seok-hyeon's disappearance. Eventually Cheol-hui and Tae-hun come to an emotional understanding and the F15K makes preparations to stop a war and rescue their missing comrade.
This is the remake of director Shin Sang-ok's 'The Red Muffler' (1964). This movie is the soldiers' friendship and lives through one guy, who becomes true soldier after joining the Air Force.
Previously known as "Flight: Close to the Sun", "Soar into the Sky", "The Red Muffler", (레드 머플러, Re-deu Meo-peul-leo) and "Soar into the Sun" (비상[飛上]: 태양가까이, Bi-sang: Tae-yang-ga-kka-i)

Release date in Korea : 2012/08

photo246249.jpg

More

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

R2B Show Case Support Event - 9 July
2012-07-06

by huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=4740&board_id=b_08062719294427&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

The Cloud will organize support event at the R2B showcase to be held on 9 July.  They are collecting opinion now on what type of garland to be delivered.  Please refer to above notice for details.

I understand Benamoo plans to send rice garland and Korean clouds have asked if overseas clouds also want to participate.  Other than the official Cloud, individuals or groups or fan sites can also participate and support.  The more the better to show our support to Rain!

Information about rice garlands can be found at:
http://dreame.co.kr/en/ . Minimum 20kg rice garland costs 100,000 WON (92 USD).

If you want to send rice garland as an individual, or a group, or as a fan club, I could ask Korean clouds to help us deliver.  Receipts will be obtained.

As time is tight, please contact me asap if you wish to participate at rainhuhu@hotmail.com.

Please note this is independent of the Cloud official support drive, and is purely voluntary.  I only post this notice here and at raincloudhk.com.  If you wish to participate, please contact me directly instead of via other websites or facebook or twitter links.

Thanks.

12-07-07 [Cloud Notice](Update)Please give your opinions about which one is the best wreath for a showcase for movie "R2B : Return To Base" starring Rain.

Posted by ratoka on July 7, 2012@memo-rain

[update]

We'll use rice wreath for a showcase for film "R2B : Return To Base" starring Rain by accepting the majority decision (the numbers of people in favor of rice wreath and LED wreath are 20 and 7, each). More specifically, it will be "Dreamy Customizer LED Standard- 500kg" (500kg of rice wreath with a big banner), and the cost is 1,540,000 KRW. (Reference : http://dreame.co.kr//goods_detail.php?goodsIdx=2404)  
We've already used the support fund to pay for the birthday gift (TV screen) while we have very little time left, so the charge on the rice wreath shall inevitably be covered by the membership dues.  
On inquiry, it turns out they place more emphasis on the showcase rather than press meeting, which has forced us to decide to install the rice wreath at the showcase.  
Bital (비탈), a Cloud fan, will donate a LED wreath, on the sidelines of the rice wreath.  
And, we're looking for a good phrase to be written on the rice wreath. You can submit an entry for this by tomorrow at 3:00pm. (July 7)  
Do you mind if we use the above picture for a banner that will be installed at the showcase? If you come up with a better idea than this, please post comments below.  
Thank you.  
source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=4740&b...=

[Pic]12-07-07 R2B: Return to Base picture + making Movie

Posted by ratoka on July 7, 2012 @memo-rain

14450E3C4FF81FFA058984  

1243B83C4FF81FFD071AE9  

1422FF3C4FF820013342A7  

153CEA3C4FF820050E47D7  

1124C13C4FF8200C347EA7  

2035853C4FF820101B3F29  

1627933C4FF8201429F090  

152573364FF8201B12AB70  

131154364FF8201F2E331C  

172DAC364FF82022095A43  

162419364FF82026156D9D

12285A364FF8202C127096

171872364FF8203424F649

150C45364FF8203C3606F8

12212B374FF8204233D011

1243E5374FF8204602C3DB     source : http://afplay.tistory.com/836
--------------------------------------------------------------

[HD]120707 KBS - 영화가 좋다 (I Love Movie) - R2B리턴투베이스 (R2B Return To Base)

Posted by ratoka on July 7, 2012@memo-rain
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlTzHxHbSpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dlTzHxHbSpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlTzHxHbSpY&feature=player_embedded

[HQ]120707 Rain 영화가 좋다 (I Love Movie) -... by ratoka   http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs0t9n_hq-120707-rain-yyy-yy-i-lov...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs0t9n_hq-120707-rain-yyy-yy-i-love-movie-r2byyyyyy-r2b-return-to-base_shortfilms?start=0

kbs.jpg

[07-07] 12-07-07 Friends FM - 龙林夯瓷_Rain DJ

12-07-07

credit : ratoka@r

FM%282%29%281%29%281%29%281%29%281%29%28

[English translation]

by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

~00:03:43
[Rain] & [KCM] : Rain & KCM's 'The Desire To Speed'!

[Rain]: It's a sunny day and the temperature is high.
[KCM] : As today is Soseo, one of the 24 divisions of the year in the lunar calendar, summer seems to be starting to set in.
[Rain] : How about trying to beat the heat by listening to 'The Desire To Speed'?
[Rain] & [KCM] :'The Desire To Speed' !

[KCM] : I feel as though something very good is going to happen because today is July 7th. The number 7 reminds me of singer Seven. As far as I know, he is expected to join the army soon.
[Rain] : There is no way to know when he will join the army. Just please don't try to speak for anyone but yourself. (laughs)
[KCM] : It's just that I feel good. 
[Rain] : Anyway, often it is the small things that make you happy. Please be sure to tune in again today.

[Rain] & [KCM] :
Please keep it right here on FM 96.7 in Seoul, Chuncheon, Pocheon, and Cheowon, FM 101.1 in Wonju, Yeoju, and Yangpyung, FM 89.5 in Baengnyeong-do, FM 92.5 in Sokcho, Gangreung, Yangyang, and Goseong, FM 93.3 in Gangwon, Kirin, and Sangnam, FM 103.3 in Hwacheongun, FM 101.5 in Yangku and Inje, FM 100.1 in Daejeon, Gyeryong, and Nhonsan, and on FM 94.1 in Cheju-do. 

[KCM] : Please send your stories and song requests to the radio station through a chargeable SMS #0967 (₩ 50) or its Twitter (@speeding967) or Smart R2 Application. 

[Rain] you can visit " http://www.dema.mil.kr " and post comments on its bulletin board (별사탕게시판)

[Rain] : Or you can visit the page by putting the keyword " 국방홍 보” (Defense Agency for Public Information Services) in the search box. So please send your stories about the joys and sorrows of everyday living or letters to the people around you or song request to <Rain&KCM's The Desire To Speed>.
 [KCM] : Mini radios the military broadcast's logo is emblazoned on, gift certificates, vitamin sets, etc., will be provided to the participants.
 [2012-07-08 오전 9:46:20]

------------------------------------------------------------------

4:01~00:13:30
[Rain] : Pfc 'Kown Do Yeop', "This is pfc 'Kown Do Yeop' attached to the 5th Division. I was really happy about the times we shared together. I miss both of you."
KCM and I ever served at the same company as pfc 'Kown Do Yeop'. 
'Kown Do Yeop' joined the army about 20 days before I did and I had lots of help from him. I'll visit him when I get time. 

[Rain] : Listener 'Newt Rain', "I'm dieting by eating only meats and vegetables."
Eating only meats and vegetables even if she cuts down on her intake of carbohydrates, is worse. The key to a healthy diet is proper food and regular exercise.

[KCM] : Listener 'Terry Woo', "I'm hesitant about drinking alcohol or to eat meat because I'm on a diet.
[Rain] : If you are on a diet, please make sure you don't overdo it.
[KCM]: You don't have to get stressed by diet.

[Rain] : Listener 'Welcome Rain', "It sure is a nice today. I'm so glad the rain has stopped."
[KCM]: Rain is working even if he is on vacation today.
[Rain] : I can't go out and let things rip though.

[KCM] : Listener '#0232', "Now we will enter the stretch of dog days of summer.
I would like to recommend Samgyetang (chicken soup with ginseng), which strengthens the body to resist the heat."

[Rain] :  Listener 'Kim Eun Kyung', "I'm feeling down because I didn't pass the exam, so I can't keep focused on my work."
[KCM] : Composing or writing lyrics while sitting on the toilet, helps me concentrate. (laughs)
[Rain] : They say pinching a loaf at the restroom helps them concentrate. (laughs)
[KCM] : There is reason in what you say.

[Rain] :  Listener '#7500', "I've had chronic fatigue these days, but coffee seems to increase chronic fatigue."
I sleep well at night even if I have much coffee. (laughs)

[2012-07-08 오전 9:46:35]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Rain] :  Listener '#0232', "I haven't quite recovered from my fatigue yet even after a night of sleep."
I've recently eaten the healthy food for good health the way JYP has done.
I think that's how he keeps in the pink.

[KCM] : Listener '#1744', "How's the weather there? It's been raining day after day for so long here."
There is barely a cloud in the sky here, and the weather seems to be very nice today.

00:13:31~00:15;10
[Rain]:  Listener '#6178', "I think today is not my day. On the way into work, I even fell down some stairs after waiting thirty minutes for the bus."
There are good times and bad times in life.

[Rain]:  Listener 'Blue', "I've had a perm to bring some changes to my everyday life. Women say, 'The curls look pretty', but men say, 'You look different to a degree today' "
Men and women have different points of view.
Men say that Rain is not handsome, but women say that Rain is flawless. (laughs)

00:15;10~00:20:39
[Rain]:  Listener "Jin Eun Joo', "I've shared a room with my grand mother, and she's been in charge of the housework on behalf of my parents because both of them bring home the bacon. By the way, my grand mom has got sick and stayed in bed, so I've been watching by her bedside. I hope she will get better soon."
She is a good granddaughter. She is such a woman after my own heart.
[KCM] : Me too.

[KCM] : Corporal 'Park Young Min', "This is corporal 'Park Young Min' serving in Yeonpyeong Island. I've had an unrequited love for her for the past seven years since I fell in love with her at first sight."
[Rain] : I think he should declare his love by gathering heart before it is too late.

[2012-07-08 오전 9:46:49]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

00:20:49~00:33:25
[Rain] : The most important above all seems to be harmony within the family. 
Please be good to your parents while they are here with you. 

[Rain] :  Listener '#9389', "Corporal 'Park Young Min', please try to declare your love by gathering heart. My son serves in Yeonpyeong Island, too. Nice to met you."
We love all of you.

[Rain]:  Listener '#2656', "My beloved brother will leave the army in 79 days."
[Rain] :  Listener 'Only One', "I have a wide and flabby butt, so I tore a hole in my jeans while I was at work. I tried to cover my butt with borrowed clothes, which had me sweating."
I can’t find clothes to fit me because my butt is very big, thigh is too thick, and my shoulders are too board, but I like a glamorous figure like a D line, not S line. (laughs)

[Rain] :  Listener 'an unknown listener', "It's so hard to find a job these days."
I hope you will win the cut-throat competition in the job market.

[Rain] ; Listener '#4181', "I listen to The Desire To Speed on weekends.'
[KCM] : Corporal 'Jung Gwang Shik', " I've been standing guard duty near the ocean. I'll have a vacation in a little while. I'm waiting impatiently for the day to come."
[Rain] : Soldiers work hard so that our lives are easier and safer.

[Rain] :  Listener 'Baek Sun', "Sergeant 'Baek Han Byul' smells unwashed all day. Please wash yourself!" (laughs)

0:36:56~0:42:14

-Miss A & Mr.B-

[KCM] : Nice to meet you, 'Kim So Jung'. How are you doing? 
[Kim So Jung]: I'm doing just fine, how about you?
[KCM] : Good. We met each other yesterday, too.
[Rain] : Hi~
[Kim So Jung']: Hi!
[Rain] : Let's suppose there is a gift box for you. Just guess what is in there. [KCM] : Among a cake, a ring, fruit, and money.
[Rain] : I think money is in it.
[KCM] : Me too.
[Kim So Jung]: I think a cake is in it.
 [2012-07-08 오전 9:47:02]

[Rain]: Shall we check it again?  'Kim So Jung' chooses a cake, KCM chooses money, Rain chooses a ring that he wants to give his girlfriend as a gift.
Analysing the psychology of the three people :
Those who choose a cake like 'Kim So Jung', are optimistic and like charmers with a sense of humor.

[KCM] : Those who choose a ring like Rain, are passionate persons exuberating  self-confidence and like people who are very good at making themselves clear, but 
those who choose a ring tend to lose interest in love affairs easily as passion is the quickest to develop.
[Rain]: I run after some woman or other, but soon grows tired of them. I think women loved me longer than I did. (laughs)
But, you won't have any hard feelings toward me. (laughs)

[Kim So Jung]: Those who choose fruit, can fit in with people who are older than them.
[Rain]:  Those who choose money like KCM, can fit in with people who have beautiful minds and who try to creep into with them.

0:42:15~0:54:09
All : I think it's applicable to all of us.
[Rain] : It is said the top vote-getters in a poll was a ring : It means that they fall in love with their lovers easily but their love for them cool easily. (laughs)

[Rain] : Pfc 'Jang Kyung Hoon', "I think my 4 guy friends and I love a woman at the same time. One day, when we were together, she sat next to me and caught me by the hand. I don't know her true intention. I love her with all my heart, but I'm not sure whether we both are thinking the same thing."
If you think she also loves you, you can be wrong. 
Please try to send her an email to know what she really thinks.
[Kim So Jung] : But, I think he'll get to know what's at the bottom of her heart only when she has a great deal of correspondence with him.

[2012-07-08 오전 9:47:17]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Kim So Jung] :  Corporal 'Shin Jong Rim', "I'm a corporal attached to the 54th Division. I have an unrequited love for my close guy friend. I want to declare my  love for him, but I'm concerned that my confession may result in him leaving me."
[KCM] : By the way, is it possible for a man and a woman to be friends?
[Rain] : This is absolutely impossible!
[KCM] &[Kim So Jung] : Me too.
[Rain] : But, I used to see KCM making collect calls to several women after work. (laughs)
[KCM] : No, I mean...(Then, Rain reads a letter, interpreting him) (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener '#0232', "When a soldier places a collect call to a woman, if she gets the phone, she surely has a crush on him."
Whenever KCM made collect calls to women, they all got the phone. (laughs)
[Kim So Jung] : I think KCM is a magnet for women.
[KCM] : (It is simply too ridiculous for words.) You got me wrong. I'm not what you think I am. 
[Rain] : He is really playing the field. (laughs)

0:54:25~1:10:39
[Rain] : Listener 'Love Is', "I think KCM is a real playboy." (laughs)
[KCM] : Please say that this is not true!
[Rain] : That's true. (laughs)

[KCM] : Listener 'Movie Star', "My college mates showed no interest in me (woman) before their enlistment, but after their enlistment they called me quite often and showed interest in me. But they started to show interest in women who are younger than me after leaving the army." (laughs)
[Rain] : While soldiers are serving in the army, they tend to miss all the women they know. I think we have all been there. Actually, I was by nature a silent man and was a blunt person before my enlistment, but when I went out of my way to be friendly towards my female dancer while calling her during my military service, I found she was obviously flustered.

[2012-07-08 오전 9:47:31]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Kim So Jung] : Listener '#8745', "Lovers who sit on the seats on the subway holding hands, look lovely."
[KCM] : I wish I were in their shoes.
[Rain] : That's against all reason. You have already had many girlfriends, right?
(laughs)
[KCM] : Rain Please! (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener 'A', "Should women use their childlike charms as they go out with their boyfriends?"
It is definitely necessary.
[KCM] : I'm also profuse of my smile for women I have in my eyes. (laughs)
[Rain] :  All the women he has in his eyes are covered under the same thing, which is a serious matter. (laughs)
[KCM] : But, 6 persons I have in my eyes are pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon', corporal 'Park Hyo Shin'...
[Rain] : You must be crazy? (laughs) 
[KCM] : I like to be profuse of my smile for my senior soldiers.
[Rain] : If you do, why bother to make collect calls to those soldiers outside the barrack? (laughs) Do you sleep closing your hands over theirs? (laughs)
[KCM] : Pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon'!

[Kim So Jung] : Listener 'Miss A', "My former boyfriend had an affair with a woman, but I forgave him after hearing the whole story. But he declared his intent to separate from me, saying, 'You're a boring woman', even if he was the one who caused this problem."
[Rain] : It’s he who is to blame. Please keep away from such company. 
Actually, you men are all alike except me. (laughs)
[KCM] : How dare you say such a thing? (laughs) 
[Rain] : I may be harshly criticized by 600,000 soldiers. (laughs)
But, it is true that KCM manages some women. (laughs)

[Rain] :  Listener '#5114', "I think people like KCM because he has an amicable personality. I hope he'll continue to manage those women." (laughs)

[2012-07-08 오전 9:47:45]

[KCM] : Listener 'Movie Star', "I think it's impossible for a man and a woman to be friends."
[Rain] : Pfc 'Park Kyung Wook' and her girlfriend have also become lovers after being friends.

[Kim So Jung] : Listener 'Jang Eun Soo', "I think it takes courage to win your heart."
[Rain] : It seems to be important to do your best however the result turns out.

[KCM] : Listener 'Hana', "I've given my boyfriend my hand on marriage, but his mom thinks poorly of me."
[Rain] : Please try to make a good impression on his mom.
[Kim So Jung] : I think he should act as a buffer between his mom and his girlfriend.
[Rain] : KCM really has a talent for it because he has managed some women. (laughs)
[KCM] : I must undeceive you on this point. I will love my future wife and her only.
[Rain] : Who on earth is the woman? The woman must be included among those 6 women. (laughs)

[Rain] :  Listener '#5024', "Women need to convince that they can beak with their boyfriends as the occasion demands."
I don't think that's the right idea. You'd have to talk to an expert like KCM. (laughs)
[KCM] : I just don't know what to do (laughs)
[Rain] : A cry of a woman broke the silence yesterday. What happened? (laughs)
[KCM] : It was none of my business. I was just digging in the ground at the 5th Division at that time. (laughs)
[Rain] : OK.

[Rain] :  Listener '#2745', "The foundation of a relationship should be trust and respect."
KCM values substance more than superficiality as he has managed 6 women, but I'm just nothing but window dressing. (laughs)

[Rain] : It's the time to say good-bye, Thank you for coming here today. See you next week.
[Kim So Jung] : Thank you so much.
 [2012-07-08 오전 9:48:18]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:10:59~
[KCM] : Listener '#1215', "Today, I overslept and had to get up in a hurry."
[Rain] : Listener '#0835', "It's already been several years since I got married. 
It's too much for me to bring up my children" 
Efforts will be finally rewarded.
[KCM] : Listener '#1215', "They say drinking lots of water will help to flush toxins out of the body. So I try to drink lots of water."
[Rain] : Listener 'Movie Star', "When it's hot, it's best to quench your thirst with cold water."
Anyway, what I said about KCM today can be misunderstood. I meant it for a joke, so I don't want there to be any misunderstanding.
He is such a good man who will love his future wife and her only.
[KCM] : It's you that are naively honest.

[Rain] : Listener 'Gunja', "Today is my junior's birthday. Happy birthday!"
[KCM] : Listener 'Kim Han Sol', "My toe is itchy from a mosquito bite."

[Rain] : Small gifts will be provided for 'Jin Eun Joo' and '#8745'.
[KCM] : Congratulations! 
[Rain] : KCM, let's break for a cup of coffee after this work.
[KCM] : That's a good idea.
[Rain] &[KCM] : See you tomorrow!

[2012-07-08오전 9:48:32]

Netflix. Ninja Assassin. Go. Go now.

2012-07-08

Written by: Stephe ^@@^@rain-cloud.co.kr

Remember Terri's post, "I’m A Cyborg, but That’s OK & Other CJ&M ENT Films Streaming on Netflix", from back in mid-March?

As some of you have discovered, Ninja Assassin is there too now, as well as Cyborg, as well as other awesome martial arts films. And many other flicks by Warner Bros. So what are you waiting for? Go. Go now. Watch, enjoy, and review. Give Raizo some luuurve. ^@@^

» Ninja Assassin page on Netflix.

ninjaassassinnetflix_cusa.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------

[07-08] 12-07-08 Friends FM - 龙林夯瓷_Rain DJ

12-07-08 Friends FM - 龙林夯瓷_Rain DJ

credit : ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

Guest bbly

Why does Rain wear clothes during the shower scene? :P It would have been sooooo much better without clothes loooool.

★Notification for oversea fans
2012-07-08

by[구름]김선영@rain-cloud.co.kr

To Overseas Fans

Hello, this is Rainy Entertainment

It has been brought to our attention that there seemed to be rumours
that Rainy Entertainment wants to collect personal data of overseas Rain fans,
in particular Europe and Latin America Rain fans.

We wish to clarify that Rainy Entertainment has never asked
anybody or any fan club to collect personal data of Rain fans.

When fans or representatives of fan clubs asked to meet with Rainy Entertainment, s
ometimes we will entertain the request, purely for courtesy and for better communication. 
When fan clubs are mentioned, it is normal to show interest in the number of members such fan clubs have recruited.  
However, this does not imply we want to collect personal data of their members. 
We have not given any mandate to anyone to collect fans’ personal data on our behalf.

While we appreciate the chance to meet with fans to understand more their love and support of our artist,
we hope there is no misunderstanding that we are assigning mandate for any action on our behalf with such meeting.

Rainy Entertainment has its own official website, FaceBook and Twitter.  
We will announce any events related to Rain via our official websites.  
Please do visit us often at our official sites for information and events.  
We have only just started, but with your help, we will improve and get there! 

RAINY ENTERTAINMENT OFFICIAL WEBSITES:

http://rain-jihoon.com
http://www.facebook.com/rainyofficial
http://www.twitter.com/rainyent

We thank you for your love and support of our artist, and we look forward to your continuous love and support.

-------------------------------------------------------------

[Taiwan Magazine] Trendy - 3 Anniversary (plus 2012)
2012-07-09

credit: cloud - tw by sherrysss// vincet57@rain-cloud.co.kr

img011%281%29.jpg

img009.jpg

img008.jpg

[size=5]

R2B Show Case Support Event - 9 July

[/size]

2012-07-06

by

huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=4740&board_id=b_08062719294427&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

The Cloud will organize support event at the R2B showcase to be held on 9 July.  They are collecting opinion now on what type of garland to be delivered.  Please refer to above notice for details.

I understand Benamoo plans to send rice garland and Korean clouds have asked if overseas clouds also want to participate.  Other than the official Cloud, individuals or groups or fan sites can also participate and support.  The more the better to show our support to Rain!

Information about rice garlands can be found at:

[color=Green]

http://dreame.co.kr/en/

. Minimum 20kg rice garland costs 100,000 WON (92 USD).

If you want to send rice garland as an individual, or a group, or as a fan club, I could ask Korean clouds to help us deliver.  Receipts will be obtained.

As time is tight, please contact me asap if you wish to participate at rainhuhu@hotmail.com.

Please note this is independent of the Cloud official support drive, and is purely voluntary.  I only post this notice here and at raincloudhk.com.  If you wish to participate, please contact me directly instead of via other websites or facebook or twitter links.

Thanks.

[/color][color=#D2D2D2]

[/color]

Fans feel closer to stars at K-pop emporiums

120708_p10_fans.jpg
The window display of the K-pop themed cafe KSTORY in Myeong-dong, downtown Seoul, featuring items that once belonged to stars

/ Korea Times photo by Rachel Lee

By Rachel Lee

As the K-pop craze heats up across Asia, Europe and Latin America, themed cafes are sprouting amid the hustle and bustle of Myeong-dong, or in the trendy streets of Gangnam in southern Seoul.

These cafes offer a plethora of items related to K-pop stars. Imagine the Hershey’s or M&M store in Times Square New York, but a K-pop version. The cafes have already spread outside the capital, and will soon go international to open in cities such as Bangkok.
KSTORY, opened in December last year, is on the second floor opposite the Uniqlo store in Myeong-dong. Unlike businesses run by gigantic entertainment companies, KSTORY is operated by an individual.

“In the midst of K-pop fever, I decided to open this cafe to further promote our music to everyone visiting Korea,” said Youn Jong-youn, president of KSTORY.

The place features an exhibit of about 150 K-pop items once belonging to stars including Rain’s teddy bear, costumes that were worn by boy band Choshinsung and autographs of members of Girls’ Generation and Bigbang.

Youn, a former film director, said he collected the items from people in the industry.

An average of 100 to 150 people from Japan, China and Southeast Asian countries, visit the store daily, he said. While the visitors are mostly female, male admirers sneak in sometimes and have a quick look-around the shop.

“I love Kim Hee-chul from Super Junior,” said a 26-year-old Taiwanese woman, who wished to remain anonymous. “I am excited to be in his home country Korea, though he is tied up with mandatory military service at the moment.”

Youn remembers one middle-aged Japanese female fan who burst into tears as soon as she entered the shop. “She said she was overwhelmed with feelings of happiness and came back the next day with gifts and a letter,” he said.

As K-pop fans are diverse in their nationalities, the cafe offers services in English, Chinese and Japanese.

There is a place for a light bite and drinks and big screens play concerts of K-pop stars. Souvenirs including CDs and t-shirts are also available.

But the question arises as to how all these people find this inconspicuous place in the crowded city. Thanks to the power of media and social networking services (SNS), not only has this venue been introduced by Japanese media several times, Youn himself also actively uses SNS such as Weibo and Twitter on a daily basis, targeting K-pop fans from China and Japan.

KSTORY’s first overseas branch is to open in Bangkok next month and its president said he hopes to launch more stores in Southeast Asian countries such as the Philippines.

Other K-pop-themed places are Everysing and Cube Cafe, both operated by established entertainment agencies in Korea.
Run by SM Entertainment, the nation’s largest talent agency that manages Girls’ Generation and Super Junior among others, the striking feature of Everysing is the karaoke room. There visitors can sing, record and film their performances. An array of products such as DVDs, posters and stationary items are for sale and fans can take instant photos with the background images of their favorite stars.

After opening its first store in Gangnam, southern Seoul in September 2008, Everysing currently operates five locations within and around the metropolitan area.

Meanwhile, originally designed to provide space for Cube Entertainment artists as B2ST and 4minute to practice and rest, Cube Cafe opened in April and is situated on the first floor of the agency’s studio in Cheongdam-dong, southern Seoul. More than half of the customers come from abroad with the hope of seeing their favorite K-pop musicians in person.

For these enthusiasts, the cafe also holds a variety of online and offline events that include scheduled times the artists arrive and meet fans or promote new albums.

KSTORY is near Myeongdong Station on subway line 4. Visit www.k-story.kr or call 070-4155-3724 for more information.

Everysing is on the fourth floor of the SPAO building, also close to Myeongdong Station. Visit www.smamusement.com or call 02-778-9850 for more information.

Cube Cafe is near Cheongdam Station on line 7, for more information visit www.cubeent.co.kr or call 02-548-7720.

leehye87@hotmail.com

credit : Korea Times

** Awesome! Good to see all the casts have close friendship...So cool how they all support each other! Can’t wait to watch this movie. So excited because I love anything about "planes".  I just hope that this movie will be a sure hit!

[Vid]12-07-09 R2B: Return to Base Making Movie
source : nate news // ratoka @ YT -
rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpo7WKg3Afw&feature=youtu.be

CCCCC.jpg