Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Update on Petition Letter

2012-07-02

by huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

The final petition letter contained 583 names from 24 countries/regions.

Both email and fax had been unsuccessful.  So I sent off the letter by EMS today to the following personnel suggested by Korean clouds:

Mr. Choi Uiseong
External Cooperation Team
Defense Media Agency

Mr. Lee Gwangsun
Public Relations Officer, Spokesperson
Ministry of National Defense

(According to Korean clouds, Mr. Lee "has a commission to directly amend Rain's schedule")

A copy of the letter was also sent by EMS to Rainy Entertainment for their reference.

The letter was emailed to the Cloud Executive per their notice.

Thank you for those who supported this.

ems%283%29.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

class="title"Tweets abound: Rain’s new Facebook page, plus Rain vs. Che TaeHyeon this summer.

Cloud cover by: Stephe, Managing Editor ^@@^@Cloud USA

First, let’s start with a little conversation from RAINY Entertainment to Rain’s English-speaking fans yesterday… :)(CLICK on images for full sizes.)

rainyentconversationjuly12012_cusa.jpg?w

» The OFFICIAL RAINY Entertainment Facebook, for Jung JiHoon Rain. The ONLY Facebook page that speaks officially for Rain, in case there are folks still wondering about that.

You asked for it, you got it, fans. :D Thank you, RAINY! Well done. :D

(Sources & Images credit: rainyent @Twitter / Rainy Ent. @Facebook / Tweet caps by Cloud USA, 7/2/2012)

rainyentfacebooktweet_cusa.jpg?w=447&h=1
rainyentfacebookcoverpic_cusa.jpg?w=447&

Cha Tae-hyeon's  movie is a historical entitled "The Grand Heist" and is reportedly will be shown simultaneously with Rain's R2B.  They are close pals and I hope both films will be successful.  I remember both their dramas were also aired then in S. Korea at the same time.  :) (by anjjo)

Rain and Che TaeHyeon’s cool summer blockbusters will be going head to head! It’s going to be a great time in theaters for all. :D

rainyentr2brainvschetaehyeon_cusa.jpg?w=awxzfcvciaakqqo-large.jpg?w=398&h=342

Source:CLOUDUSA

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[07-01] [HQ]120701 MBC_Depart! Video Travel_R2B: Return To Base

Credit: recorded by scorpiola // scorpiolabi

q1.JPG

Rain Military Poster
Credit DC / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

train.png

[English translation]
credit : 화니

Owing to the rain, "Consolatory Train" concert that had been expected on July 5th, has been rescheduled for July 6th.

[2012-07-03 오후 5:33:54]

[size=5]

請願信進展情況 Progress of Letter of Petition

[/size]

2012-06-30

by

huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

收集了來自23個國家/地區超過500人的簽名,整理好信件打算在昨天(6月29日,星期五)發出的。

1。國防部網頁本來有“民願申請”一欄,可以把信件上傳,但是原來已經被屏蔽了,
2。傳真到國防部3個部門。但是請朋友們試了一整天,到今天早上為止, 仍然發不出去。每次收到的訊息是“通訊錯誤,請重新再試或與收件人聯絡。。”
3。在國防部網頁“聯繫我們”內找到郵箱地址:dema@dema.mil.kr。昨日把信件發到該郵箱。但今早收到 hotmail 信息,說該郵件發送延誤。暫時不知道能否發出。 就算發出也不知道會不會跌入國防部詐騙郵件中。
4。網上發傳真有一個好像成功了,但沒有證明。

所以會將信件快遞給國防部,正在核實地址,收信人姓名等。也會將信件按官網要求,抄送給官網。

如有最新情況會再告訴大家。

I have collected over 500 names from 23 countries/regions for the petition letter.  The plan is to send out the letter yesterday (Friday 29 June).

1.  There is a section called "civilian complaint/request" at the homepage of the Defense Agency website, but it has been blocked.
2.  I asked various friends to help fax the letter to the 3 departments. They tried all day yesterday until this morning without success.  They just got the message "there was a communication error, please try again or contact your recipient to make sure their fax machine is ready to receive.."
3.  From Defense Agency "Contact Us" I found an email address: dema@dema.mil.kr.  The letter was sent yesterday but this morning there is message from hotmail saying "delivery has been delayed".  Not sure if it will finally reach the Defense Agency, and even if it does, whether it will fall into their spam list.
4.   One number seemed to get through when trying to fax via the internet, but there is no verification.

As such, I will courier the letter to the Defense Agency and am verifying the address and names of the recipients.  Will also email a copy of the letter to the Cloud Executive as requested.

Will let you know if there is further update.

[size=5]

[/size]

2012-06-30

by

3。在國防部網頁“聯繫我們”內找到郵箱地址:dema@dema.mil.kr。昨日把信件發到該郵箱。但今早收到 hotmail 信息,說該郵件發送延誤。暫時不知道能否發出。 就算發出也不知道會不會跌入國防部詐騙郵件中。
4。網上發傳真有一個好像成功了,但沒有證明。

如有最新情況會再告訴大家。

I have collected over 500 names from 23 countries/regions for the petition letter.  The plan is to send out the letter yesterday (Friday 29 June).

1.  There is a section called "civilian complaint/request" at the homepage of the Defense Agency website, but it has been blocked.
2.  I asked various friends to help fax the letter to the 3 departments. They tried all day yesterday until this morning without success.  They just got the message "there was a communication error, please try again or contact your recipient to make sure their fax machine is ready to receive.."
3.  From Defense Agency "Contact Us" I found an email address: dema@dema.mil.kr.  The letter was sent yesterday but this morning there is message from hotmail saying "delivery has been delayed".  Not sure if it will finally reach the Defense Agency, and even if it does, whether it will fall into their spam list.
4.   One number seemed to get through when trying to fax via the internet, but there is no verification.

As such, I will courier the letter to the Defense Agency and am verifying the address and names of the recipients.  Will also email a copy of the letter to the Cloud Executive as requested.

[size=5]

[/size]

2012-06-30

by

4。網上發傳真有一個好像成功了,但沒有證明。

如有最新情況會再告訴大家。

Rain and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Receive Love Calls from Hollywood Director

hotshotlover30 July 3, 2012

bi-and-lee-joon-800x450.png

On July 2, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon attended the VIP screening for “The Raven” at the CO-EX Megabox in Gangnam to show support for director James McTeigue, whom he had worked with in 2009 while starring as Rain’s (Jung Ji Hoon) younger counterpart in “Ninja Assassins.” When he heard that “The Raven” was going to be released in Korea, Lee Joon happily volunteered to promote the film domestically. Hence, he attended the screening to tell fans what it was like working with James McTeigue and his thoughts about the new movie.

During the screening, James McTeigue also sent a special video message to both Lee Joon and Rain, which has caught netizens’ interest. In the video, the director thanked Lee Joon for promoting the film in Korea and also expressed his wish to work with him again. The director stated, “Hi Lee Joon! Thanks for introducing ‘The Raven’ for me. It was great to work with you on ‘Ninja Assassins.’ I hope to do it again someday soon. Thanks for being here tonight, and I hope everyone in the audience enjoys the film. Okay, see you Lee Joon. Thank you.”

“The Raven” director also sent a message to Rain and said, “Hi Jung Ji Hoon. It’s Jame McTeigue. I hope you remember me from ‘Ninja Assassins.’ I know I got you to do all that training so you’d be prepared for the military when you got there. I got a new film coming out called ‘The Raven.’ I hope you get to see it soon. Hope the military’s not too hard on you and you’re enjoying it. Let’s work together again soon. Thanks Rain, bye~”

After watching the message, Lee Joon commented, “The director has gotten more adorable than before. When I was working with him, I realized that he was a very genuine guy. I can’t understand how he makes such scary movies like ‘The Raven.’”

credit : soompi news

***Gosh~ this kind of Notice makes me envy. It's really so nice to have night/day date with some of co-Clouds to go watch this.

12-07-04 [Cloud Notice]Let us count heads so we can figure out how many people go to see moive "R2B : Return To Base" starring Rain as a group.

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

Let us count heads so we can figure out how many people go to see

[R2B : Return To Base] starring Rain as a group.

The date, time, and place of our seeing the movie have yet to be decided, but our going

to see the movie as a group will be held at a theater in Seoul on weekends, and if many

people get involved in the event, they can see the movie twice a day.

Regardless of nationality, regardless of whether they are Cloud members or not, those

who want to participate in the event can post comments below.

Representatives representing each area can apply for the attendance, and individual

application is also possible.

It is to know how many people can participate in the event, and it is not a definitely

settled matter.

Thank you.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/comm ... _what=&keyword=

Credit : ratoka – RainLegend

[R2B:리턴투베이스] 단관 인원파악
2012-07-04

by [구름]김선영@rain-cloud.co.kr

안녕하세요.

구름 8기 임원진입니다.

연이은 공지로 찾아뵙습니다.

다름이 아니라 아티스트의 주연영화 [R2B:리턴투베이스]의 개봉시,

구름에서 진행될 단관에 참여하실 팬분들의 인원파악을 하려고합니다.

단관장소나 일정 및 시간은 정해지지 않았지만,

수도권인 서울에서 진행될 예정이며,

많은 팬분들의 참여를 위해 주말로 예상하고 있습니다.

또한 단관에 참여하는 인원이 많다면 하루 2회의 단관도 예상하고 있습니다.

단관을 진행하기 앞서 팬분들의 단관참여 인원파악을 하려고합니다.

댓글로 참여인원을 적어주시면 됩니다.

영화홍보를 위해 국내, 외 구름, 비구름이신 분들도 함께 파악할 예정이오니,

인원파악은 단관에 참여하실 팬분들의 대표분들이 해주시면 됩니다.

이번 공지는 단관의 확정공지가 아니며, 인원파악을 위한 공지임을 다시 알려드립니다.

감사합니다.

moive "R2B : Return To Base" starring Rain as a group.

[R2B : Return To Base] starring Rain as a group.

The date, time, and place of our seeing the movie have yet to be decided, but our going

to see the movie as a group will be held at a theater in Seoul on weekends, and if many

people get involved in the event, they can see the movie twice a day.

Regardless of nationality, regardless of whether they are Cloud members or not, those

who want to participate in the event can post comments below.

Representatives representing each area can apply for the attendance, and individual

application is also possible.

It is to know how many people can participate in the event, and it is not a definitely

settled matter.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------

12-07-04 [Cloud Notice]A behind-the-scenes glimpse of how the Rain birthday support is progressed.

Posted by ratoka on July 4, 2012

Let us give you a behind-the-scenes glimpse of how the Rain birthday support to the

barrack Rain lives is progressed.

FYI, the installation of LCD PROJECTOR that was to be installed at Rain's home, was

finished on Tuesday 3 July.

As soon as we receive a picture showing the installation process, a postscript to the

story of the process of delivering the projector will be posted.

Cakes, a fruit basket, snacks, and letters were going to be delivered to the barrack on

his birthday, but there were a few changes in plans and so cup cakes, cookies,

sandwiches, skewered food, beverages, T shirts & scarf, and letters were delivered.

We must apologize to you for not letting you know beforehand.

In the picture, there are hand-made cup cakes and cookies provided by Rain fan cafe

"benamoo"s member "Love Stick B"

It is said she poured her heart into cooking those things for Rain, and thankfully, she

made other things and send them even to Rainy Entertainment, but unfortunately,

we were busy to take a picture of the things that were delivered to Rainy Entertainment.

We apologize for this mistake.

And, sandwiches to eat between meals consist of waffles, so they look more lovely.

20 sets of oriental waffle sandwiches, waffle sandwiches with grilled beef, fresh-squeezed

juices, topokki brochettes, seasoned spicy chicken brochettes, and chicken brochettes

with soy sauce, each, were prepared.

As a personal gift for him, only the projector was supposed to be sent to him,

but T shirts and a scarf were also send to him without your consent.

We apologize for this.

And, Japanese cookies and letters of congratulation provided by Japan's fans were

delivered to him. Even their letters by email and mail were printed out and delivered to him.

We want to extend our gratitude to all those who took part.

Individual cup ice creams were also delivered, but we're sorry not to have taken a

picture of them.

Rain fan site "benamoo", "Love Stick B", and 'In Rain", thank all of you for helping to

support such activities.

A postscript to the story of the process of delivering the projector will be posted soon.

Thank you.

source: http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=4737&b...=

1.jpg?width=750

2.jpg?width=750

3.jpg?width=750

4.jpg?width=750

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Gourmet pfc Jung Jihoon^^

2012-07-04

by huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit dc:
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=327269&page=1&bbs=

pfc Jung Joon Il  was the substituted DJ for Park Hyo Shin's radio program tonight.  He said that amongst the seniors, the person who always buys delicious food for the juniors is pfc Jung Ji Hoon. Senior Jung Ji Hoon is truly a gourmet^^

e.g. Juniors were offered delicious bagel + orange juice.  When they raised their heads they saw senior Jung Ji Hoon^^,

Gourmet Rain^^  Nice big brother^^

--------------------------------------------------------------

class="title"Fan art, inspired by R2비

July 5, 2012

Rain’s character, “ROK military demonstration team pilot Lt. Jung TaeHoon”, by JJ @Cloud USA. Just beautiful.

557149_2265436493455_456012291_n.jpg

Source:cloudusa

[Pic]12-07-05 R2B: Return to Base picture
source : rainyent twitter / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤# 整天待在空调房的你爽够了,可你的皮肤一点都不爽!你的爽肤水真的够爽了吗?有没有试过水能量24小时持续在皮肤上激发的快感? 能量爽肤水,为肌肤保湿充电,激活细胞正能量!http://t.cn/zWqLqOn

men%281%29.jpg