Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

12-06-05[Cloud Notice]The recruitment of an election commission which will supervise the 8th Cloud executive board election.

Hi, we're 7th Cloud executive board.

The dates for accepting applications : 4 June (Mon) ~ 9 June (Sat)

The election commission will be composed of 3-5 persons.

- If the number of applicants falls far short of our expectations by the designated date, the dates for

accepting applications will be extended on a weekly basis.

-It there are more applicants than required, we'll do it on a first-come-first-served basis.

Anyone interested in Election Commission work is invited to attend this recruitment, but elected Election

Commission could be canceled for failing to fulfill their duties.

* How to apply : Please place your request via e-mail fggcwwx@naver.com

-Email title :
急芭包府困盔雀 脚没 / ID / name

-Email contents : 1. name 2. ID 3. cellphone number 4. when you started joining Cloud fan club with fee.

(How many times you have joined the club on pay)

(ex : 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th term)

*Qualification for application : Those who have joined Cloud membership members more than twice /

adults over age 20.

*Work : Electing 8th Cloud executive board & supervising fair elections.

Those who will work as one of the election commission, won't be candidates for 8th Cloud executive

board.

*The schedule for the 8th Cloud executive board election will be confirmed after we consult with the

chosen election commission.

*The recruitment above applies only to Korean members. We ask for oversea fans' understanding

regarding this matter.

We hope that many of you will participate.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/comm ... _what=&keyword=

credit : ratoka - RainLegend

Happy Birthday Stephe, if you are visiting this site, thank you very much for using your stuffs to liven up Rain's threads.

June 5, 2012

[GIF] Rain gif(t)s for you.

Cloud cover by: Stephe@CloudUSA

Just add a “t”, and a .gif becomes a gift. Just like that. :) Huge thanks, fans across the Rainiverse, for sharing your wonderful Rain .gifs with all of us!

9-3g.gif?w=497

133716793193213111457_la1.gif?w=497

chanhitumblr_m2nfpwihyq1rtqcxio1_250.gif

chanhitumblr_m2nfpwihyq1rtqcxio3_250.gif

chanhitumblr_m2nfpwihyq1rtqcxio5_250.gif

http:http:chanhitumblr_m2nfpwihyq1rtqcxio6_250.gif

Rain Heats Up Stage at Military Event

2012-06-04 

CJ E&M enewsWorld

Rain showed he was still king in the military through a star performance.

Rain performed to his hit

It’s Raining

for the

Love Korea Music Festival

held on May 30 in Yongin.

His performance became known to a wider audience when a fan who had been at the scene that day uploaded a video of him performing on Youtube.

In the video, Rain is shown not in his uniform, but his stage costume, dancing with his backup dancers.

The singer was unable to perform for the Children’s Day event held on May 5 because of his foot injury, but this day he showed he was fully recovered by delivering a splendid performance.

Soldiers and civilians were all invited to the concert for free. Rain’s fans were thus able to attend the show and cheer for their star.

The performance was held in collaboration with Gyeonggi-do and Yongin-si with the supervision of the military headquarters, and was hosted by actor Jung Kyoung Ho, who is currently serving in the military band, and HelloVenus member Yooara. Min Kyung Hoon, Davichi, HelloVenus and Rain’s fellow military PR agent KCM also performed in the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpSvjyclUj0

class="title"Rain calendar wallpaper for June

June 7, 2012

By : Stephe @ Cloud USA

w2.jpg?w=497&h=310

http:

rain-wall73.jpg?w=497&h=3722012_6_2_.jpg?w=497&h=372B120601e.jpg?w=497

TV5 airs Rain's action series
(The Philippine Star) Updated June 07, 2012 

Photo is loading...
| Zoom

MANILA, Philippines - TV5 is set to bring one of the highly-touted action series from Korea to Philippine television beginning June 11, 9:30 p.m.

Runaway, the much-anticipated action series shot in the Philippines, will finally have its premiere in the country.

The series stars Rain (photo), the Ultimate Asian Superstar, who made his Hollywood debut in the 2008 movie Speed Racer. Rain is a bonafide triple threat, having started as a backup dancer in South Korea. His career got a much-deserved boost with a debut album in 2002 and a lead role in popular series Full House in 2004. The said show raked in praise for the actor across Asia and the United States.

In 2006, Rain was recognized as one of TIME magazine’s 100 Most Influential People Who Shape Our World. A year after he bagged the major role in Speed Racer, he landed the lead role in yet another Wachowski Brothers feature.

Rain visited the Philippines in 2010 to shoot some scenes in Manila and Cebu. The new series also features sequences shot in Japan, Macau and Hong Kong — making Runaway one of the most ambitious Korean series.

Runaway combines action, drama, suspense and comedy — which is sure to leave audiences wanting for more. 

Source:The Philippine Star

http:

TV5 airs Rain's action series
(The Philippine Star) Updated June 07, 2012 

| Zoom

MANILA, Philippines - TV5 is set to bring one of the highly-touted action series from Korea to Philippine television beginning June 11, 9:30 p.m.

Runaway, the much-anticipated action series shot in the Philippines, will finally have its premiere in the country.

The series stars Rain (photo), the Ultimate Asian Superstar, who made his Hollywood debut in the 2008 movie Speed Racer. Rain is a bonafide triple threat, having started as a backup dancer in South Korea. His career got a much-deserved boost with a debut album in 2002 and a lead role in popular series Full House in 2004. The said show raked in praise for the actor across Asia and the United States.

In 2006, Rain was recognized as one of TIME magazine’s 100 Most Influential People Who Shape Our World. A year after he bagged the major role in Speed Racer, he landed the lead role in yet another Wachowski Brothers feature.

Rain visited the Philippines in 2010 to shoot some scenes in Manila and Cebu. The new series also features sequences shot in Japan, Macau and Hong Kong — making Runaway one of the most ambitious Korean series.

Runaway combines action, drama, suspense and comedy — which is sure to leave audiences wanting for more. 

Source:The Philippine Star

http:

***I wonder if there's another "consolatory train" event on June 20? :)]

[공연정보]비 - 120620 부천시민과 함께하는 군악연주회
credit : CUCCI - rain-cloud.co.kr/

120620%5Fposter.jpg

<부천시민과 함께 하는 군악연주회>    공연일시 : 2012.06.20 (수) 오후 7시   공연장소 : 부천 시민회관 대강당   출     연 : 프로그램1,2,3부 중 3부   주     최 : 부천시, 제17보병사단    문     의 : 시 문화예술과 ☎ 625-3111   [관람티켓안내]
http://www.bucheonphil.org/000_PHIL_NEW/c00_ticketing/c02_ticket_view.asp?event_id=101190
---------------------------------
 http://blog.daum.net/mma9090/4970
이 악단은 오는 6월 21일에는 6·25 전쟁 62주년 부천 시민과 함께하는 한·미 군악 연주회를 계획하고 있다.이번 연주회는 기초예술단체와의 협업으로 ‘영광의 땅’이라는 창작공연이다.
미2사단 군악대, 부천필코러스와의 합동 공연과 연예병사 공연 등으로 프로그램이 채워진다.대원들은 시민들이 확고한 국가관과 안보의식을 고취하는 계기가 되었으면 하는 바람으로 선율을 맞춘다.

willenette June 7 Posts: 22,493Members 12-06-07 demaclub - Rain Consolatory Train special concert in Jeju
source : http://demaclub.tistory.com/798 / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

images

Thanks willenette for posting  more pics.  Rain is truly a fantastic and attractive performer. 
:x

------------------------------------------------------------------

willenette June 7 Posts: 22,493Members

Hosting every weekend & "consolatory train" events from time to time, awww…he works too hard even in the military. Despite busy life there inside…..please take care of yourself, RAIN

Dear, I noticed too that the military is using Rain's talent to the hilt but I think he also enjoy his performances.  You say then that by doing so has its compensation by earning more vacation days.  How much will he earn?   I hope more, just look at his schedule - 
:x :))

[info]Rain June 2012 schedule

Posted by ratoka on June 8, 2012 @memo-rain

09 June / Rain will participate in The 6th Roly Poly (&) One Mind Festival in 'Pocheon's 'Yldong' 16 June / Rain will participate in 'the 2012 World Exposition In Yeosu' 20 June / Rain will participate in Military concert with the participation of Bucheon citizens 23 June / Rain will participate in Military Music Festival will be held in Gongjoo City
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[info] Rain will participate in military concert with the participation of Bucheon citizens on 20 June

120620_poster%281%29.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-06-07 Coupang new event

source : coupang // cap by ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

coupang%281%29.jpg

Hi willenette,  I think I did the wrong thing by directly quoting you.  I can't even edit my post.  My comment to your second post I quoted appeared at the right side.  Sorry dear, just read it there -  :)) :((

133898281070513131807_1d5d78a56071b531f0

Hi

anjjo

, hehehe - IDK what did you do why your reply to me became like that. Sorry, dear but can't read what you posted since can't view the whole thing. Maybe you didn't click the "quote" button

:)

)

Guest bbly

I am sorry as I am fighting with myself of getting used to this site, I might ask things that were already written here. Is there a fix release date for R2B, I mean when in August will it be released?