Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[Nov-30-2010] There’s a strong possibility that a special feature on "The Fugitive Plan B'' will be aired next Thursday.

201011290958061001_1.jpg

There are 3 more episodes before KBS 2TV drama "The Fugitive Plan B'' ends.

Its 18th episode was recently pre-empted by the Guangzhou Asian games final, which has caused a setback in the programming schedule. As a result, the drama was originally supposed to go off the air on Thursday, but it is in a very embarrassing situation where it has to end on Wednesday.

The drama production said about this on November 29th, "This week's episodes of the drama will go ahead as original, on Wednesday and Thursday, respectively. The matter that is about whether a special feature on the drama is broadcast next Thursday, is under discussion."

According to this official, if the special feature will be aired, it will contain material of the drama's making film, NG cut, the undisclosed scene of the overseas shooting, etc.

credit to Newsen http://news.nate.com/view/20101129n08126

Brief translation by rain bird.

-----------------------------------

[11-30] Rain used the same passport photo from KBS Fugitive to Asian Games ID?

10-11-30 Rain The Fugitive Plan B (passport) & Asian Games closing ceremony (ID) pic

pp.jpg

The netizens have discovered something interesting once again and this time it is about Rain's passport photo.

Recently, a photo has surfaced online and the photo included a Passport with a photo from the KBS Drama "Fugitive" where Rain is currently acting in and Rain's ID for the 2010 Asian Games where he performed at the closing ceremony.

What was interesting was that the two had the same passport photo! Netizens are wondering why the same photo was used, however netizens cant help but laugh at the photo due to Rain's awkward appearance with his neat hair.

Source: Newsen + Nate //dkpopnews

Credits: Blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net

ratoka at rain-cloud.co.kr 11-30-2010

[Nov-30-2010] There’s a strong possibility that a special feature on "The Fugitive Plan B'' will be aired next Thursday.

ttp://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/nn/2010/11/29/201011290958061001_1.jpg[

There are 3 more episodes before KBS 2TV drama "The Fugitive Plan B'' ends.

Its 18th episode was recently pre-empted by the Guangzhou Asian games final, which has caused a setback in the programming schedule. As a result, the drama was originally supposed to go off the air on Thursday, but it is in a very embarrassing situation where it has to end on Wednesday.

The drama production said about this on November 29th, "This week's episodes of the drama will go ahead as original, on Wednesday and Thursday, respectively. The matter that is about whether a special feature on the drama is broadcast next Thursday, is under discussion."

According to this official, if the special feature will be aired, it will contain material of the drama's making film, NG cut, the undisclosed scene of the overseas shooting, etc.

credit to Newsen http://news.nate.com/view/20101129n08126

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this. So, the special feature to be broadcasted isn't yet confirmed as of now - I hope this will push-through. :lol:

[Dec-01-2010]Including Rain, the leading cast members of "The Fugitive Plan B" stand together, doing volunteer work.

htm_20101201093104c000c010-001.JPG

All the leading cast members, 'Jung Ji Hoon'(Rain), 'Lee Na Young', 'Daniel Henney', ‘Lee Jung Jin', etc, of Korean blockbuster drama series "The Fugitive Plan B", have decided to hit it off really well and engage in charity work before the drama is over.

Since there are only a couple more days until the end of the drama, emptiness is overcoming the members who have striven to shoot the drama over the past 5 months, so they have decided to have a meeting regularly.

In particular, they all heartily agree with what Rain says, "Combining a meeting with doing some good things such as handing foods around poor people or visiting orphanages, makes no vacancies."

The drama officials expressed, "Each of them has become more than a friend to each other as the drama has been filmed on location abroad for 3 months. All of them, including 'Jung Ji Hoon', are very busy with their own activities and sometimes it can be hard to spend some time with each other, but I think they have decided to

take this opportunity to promote friendship between them, doing something good."

Meanwhile, as the drama has demonstrated surprising grit before the end of it, rating for it (by Nielsen Media Research) has increased continuously.

credit to Daily Sports http://news.nate.com/view/20101201n05646?mid=e0101

*** There’s nothing wrong with this. This is the best ID photo I have ever seen. :sweatingbullets:

Rain’s fake photo ID

htm_20101130155415c000c010-002.jpeg

Rain’s Guangzhou Asian Games ID photo is belatedly becoming a topic of discussion.

On one internet community, a post titled, “The secret behind Rain’s Asian Games ID“, was posted with a photo ID that Rain used during the closing ceremony. The ID reads, “Closing Ceremony, Art Performance Team Jung Ji Hoon“.

htm_20101130155415c000c010-001.jpeg

The person who uploaded the ID photo revealed the secret behind it. This photo was the same photo from Rain’s fake passport in his drama, “Fugitive Plan B“. In the drama, Rain uses a fake passport with the same photo as the ID photo for his Guangzhou Asian Games ID.

Other netizens who read this post responded with comments like, “You’re very sharp“, “I’m more curious whether he used the fake passport photo for the ID photo or the ID photo for the fake passport photo“, and “He’s a visual explosion even in his ID photo“.

20101130_bi_passport.jpg

Source: Ilgan Sports, allkpop

Photos: Bestyz, KBS Screen Capture

All Ji Woo's outfit

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/5582/a00617324cf5ba3071424.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

credit: 날붙잡은지우@DC

Thu, thanks for posting this. So melting looking at his photos wearing many outfits - different kinds of fashion from him. I'm sure there will be more of this to add-up here after the remaining episodes will be shown. :lol:

[Dec-01-2010]Including Rain, the leading cast members of "The Fugitive Plan B" stand together, doing volunteer work.

All the leading cast members, 'Jung Ji Hoon'(Rain), 'Lee Na Young', 'Daniel Henney', ‘Lee Jung Jin', etc, of Korean blockbuster drama series "The Fugitive Plan B", have decided to hit it off really well and engage in charity work before the drama is over.

Since there are only a couple more days until the end of the drama, emptiness is overcoming the members who have striven to shoot the drama over the past 5 months, so they have decided to have a meeting regularly.

In particular, they all heartily agree with what Rain says, "Combining a meeting with doing some good things such as handing foods around poor people or visiting orphanages, makes no vacancies."

The drama officials expressed, "Each of them has become more than a friend to each other as the drama has been filmed on location abroad for 3 months. All of them, including 'Jung Ji Hoon', are very busy with their own activities and sometimes it can be hard to spend some time with each other, but I think they have decided to

take this opportunity to promote friendship between them, doing something good."

Meanwhile, as the drama has demonstrated surprising grit before the end of it, rating for it (by Nielsen Media Research) has increased continuously.

credit to Daily Sports http://news.nate.com/view/20101201n05646?mid=e0101

I was sure of this: they will really miss seeing each other on a regular basis like this and that they have formed such a special friendship! I will miss them too. blush.gif I love also the idea (I think it was from Rain) to meet if they have time and to do something good when meeting (charity). That is so wonderful! This drama started with charity work from fans and it will also end in such a good spirit. Very happy and proud!

All Ji Woo's outfit

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

credit: 날붙잡은지우@DC

Wow! Seriously, Rain can wear anything and it still looks great on him. I think in this drama there wasn't one outfit on him, where I thought (in the words of Bong :lol: ) "What the h****?". He looks perfect! I wish I could say the same thing about the stylists from LNY. Such a beautiful and gorgeous lady but putting her in clothes that aren't flattering. :unsure:

Thank you for sharing angel!

More Fugitive caps

2010-12-01

58c2c5d67e6ff478135a2a4c6b487232.jpg

d7564598605a8b8d2e8f421c60e0c7b9.jpg

d67cb9857408d49b9bcf505a37f30041.jpg

Source:http://blog.goo.ne.jp/rain-love2

anjjo, thanks for posting more captures from this episode. It feels a little sad that it’s not long until the finale' comes around next week. I’m sure he is determined to put up a good show for TV audience and his millions of fans worldwide for the remaining episodes. :sweatingbullets:

10-11-29 Rain at The Fugitive Plan B pictures

by ratoka@ rain-cloud.co.kr

credit as tagged

1%2834%29.jpg

2%2829%29.jpg

anjjo, thanks again for posting these candid photos. These high quality photos surely make my whole day! Even though, these photos are not official pictures but it also surely drawn much response from the fans. Just look at RAIN here - isn't he so adorable? :sweatingbullets:

anjjo, thanks for posting more captures from this episode. It feels a little sad that it’s not long until the finale' comes around next week. I’m sure he is determined to put up a good show for TV audience and his millions of fans worldwide for the remaining episodes. :sweatingbullets:

It's hard to believe that there is only 2 episodes left. I will try to watch ep. 18 now provided there is a link. :unsure:

I pray and wish that the ratings will be great for tonight and the last 2 episodes to come.

It's hard to believe that there is only 2 episodes left. I will try to watch ep. 18 now provided there is a link. :unsure:

I pray and wish that the ratings will be great for tonight and the last 2 episodes to come.

Hi bbly, here's the tudou link, which I'm sure also your favorite site : :lol:

Fugitive - Episode 18

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jF7ZU_oWQxA/

<Eng.trans> "The Fugitive Plan B" Episode 19_ Preview

0:03~0:05

Yang Du Hee (old man) : This car isn't going to the airport. Where are we going now? Hey!

0:09

Jinny (Lee Na Young) : It's a time to use 'Plan B'.

0:09~0:12

Do Soo (Lee Jung Jin) : I haven’t seen 'Yang Young Joon's personal staff around in a while, but he has showed up again.

0:13~0:14

Female police : Do you know against whom you will fight?

0:15~0:17

Ji Woo (Rain) : Everything will be okay because I always stand by you in joy and sorrow.

0:21~0:22

Kai (Daniel Henney) : I thought you were killed.

0:23~0:24

Ji Woo : He is saying 'Howang Mi Jin' is alive.

0:25~0:29

'Howang Mi Jin' : You guys should do this.

Kai : Why should we do so?

Howang Mi Jin : Because we are seeking the same goal that is 'Yang Du Hee's downfall.

0:29

Yang Du Hee : whose idea is this?

0:30~0:33

Howang Mi Jin : The old guy's plans have been overambitious.

0:34~0:35

Ji Woo : Is there any gold bar left ?

Jinny : Why are you fixated by them like this?

0:37~0:38

So Ran : I don’t know how they can be fixated by that stuff like gold bars !

0:39

Police : Gold!

0:40~0:42

Jinny : There isn't any dependable person in the world.

0:43~0:46

Ji Woo : Don't forget to attend a party tonight.

Do Soo : You know I hate a party?

0:47

Kai : I'm opposed to it. (This sentence can be wrongly translated because I can't hear well what he is saying - rain bird)

0:48

Yang Young Joon : I trust no one.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/view/preview/index.html

Re-up by scorpiolabibi1 @ youtube

English translation by rain bird.

[Dec-02-2010] The plot summary of the 19th EP of 'The Fugitive Plan B' <KBS official website>

19부 :: 12월 2일 목요일 밤 9시 55분

정계은퇴를 약속했던 양영준은 후보출마를 선언하며 마각을 드러낸다.

괴한들에게 습격 중 당한 부상으로 병원으로 호송되어 반격의 기회를 노리는 지우와 진이.

양두희가 증발하고 양두희의 라인들이 하나둘씩 정리되는 가운데 카이는 저격에서 살아남은 황미진과 마주해 새로운 거래를 제안받는다.

도수와 소란은 양영준이 부순 녹음기 속 내용을 일부 복원하고 황미진을 빼돌린 수행비서를 찾아내는데...

The 19th :: On Thursday, December 2nd, at 9:55pm.

'Yang Young Joon' ('Yang Du Hee''s son) who promised that he would retire from politics, shows the cloven hoof, announcing his candidacy in the coming presidential election.

'Ji Woo'(Rain) and 'Jinny' injured by aggressors, are sent to the hospital, but the two are looking for a chance to counterattack.

While 'Yang Du Hee' (old man) has disappeared all at once and his closest aides have been extirpated one by one, Kai (Daniel Henney) faces 'Howang Mi Jin' (Yun Son Ha) who is the survivor of the enemy sniper fires, receiving a new offer from her.

'Do Soo' (Lee Jung Jin) and 'So Ran' (Yun Jin Seo) restore some of the erased part of the recording smashed by 'Yang Yougn Joon', and find Yang Yougn Joon's personal staff who has given shelter to 'Howang Mi Jin' after rescuing her.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/view/preview/index.html

English translation by rain bird.

bbly, me, too I will also pray & wish that the ratings will be better compared to last night - hehehe. Sigh dear.......it is experiencing viewer rating decrease again. Big budget production, exotic locations and top stars don’t really guarantee success of the drama, huh? It's always a strong story full of plot twists can bring in high viewer numbers. Fugitive seems to have some but not all of this. And although I've watched now the cute romantic bits of the lead couple but it seems there’s still lacking for me. Rating stood at the safe side still& no improvement to be a hit as it heads to its finish next week. Fugitive hasn’t performed as solid as it could be through its entire run because most of the time it had to contend with another strong competitor. :sweatingbullets:

101201 도망자Plan B_EP19 Preview

scorpiola 2010-12-02

rain-cloud.co.kr

rare76-16.jpg

Credit: KBS //scorpiolabibi1 @ youtube

Preview Pics

rare76-01.jpg

rare76-02.jpg

rare76-03.jpg

anjjo, Oh, awesome spoiler! And these are nice shots! Thanks for sharing this. :lol:

Those GIFs are really cute! I will now check out the drama thread, I can't believe it that we already had ep. 19 tonight.

@willenette: yes, dear that is my favourite link to watch the drama! And I didn't see the ratings yet, but what you say worries me.

I hope that Rain will get at least one recognition for his role as Ji-woo by the end of the year.

Hi wind, I join with you here - I've been saying it here most of the time that he should get an award for playing this role. :lol:

Those GIFs are really cute! I will now check out the drama thread, I can't believe it that we already had ep. 19 tonight.

@willenette: yes, dear that is my favourite link to watch the drama! And I didn't see the ratings yet, but what you say worries me.

Hi bbly, here's the rating : Ratings [Nielsen]

National 11.7% / 13.3% Seoul

No big difference really from the previous one....... :)