Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest angelordevil

[Fan Acct Aug-03] Rain in Beijing ~ Day 4 Filming

Source: CloudChina@Rainbar

Chin to Eng briefly translated by Cuckoo

Today, Rain didn't have to go filming. He stayed hotel in the morning. In the afternoon, he took a walk hotel nearby with staff only, no bodyguard. He wore cap, white top with pattern on the shoulder, black pants, sandals.

Guest angelordevil

more pics

credit: as tagged

28951163.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

85557019.jpg

95757960.jpg

61454857.jpg

93969355.jpg

37420996.jpg

93471836.jpg

72627549.jpg

74596246.jpg

17982825.jpg

79211084.jpg

89780953.jpg

87394451.jpg

25176461.jpg

21510554.jpg

89729853.jpg

I don't like, no, no, not at all ... I LOVE it!!! I guess this was when Rain and LJJ were measuring or comparing their height. Here you can see it once again, how young Rain looks on his face. Does this man age at all?

more pics

credit: as tagged

Those are very close shots of Rain! thank you very much for sharing.

[Fan Acct Aug-03] Rain in Beijing ~ Day 4 Filming

Source: CloudChina@Rainbar

Chin to Eng briefly translated by Cuckoo

Today, Rain didn't have to go filming. He stayed hotel in the morning. In the afternoon, he took a walk hotel nearby with staff only, no bodyguard. He wore cap, white top with pattern on the shoulder, black pants, sandals.

Hi Thu, thanks for sharing another update. Good, that it's his day-off today so he could at least rest & unwind. Thanks cuckoo for the translation. :sweatingbullets:

Guest angelordevil

10-08-03 and 10-08-04 Beijing Front Line Report

Credits to Baidu Rain Bar fans

English translation by: huhuhuhu@raincloudhk.com

3 August:

No shooting for our prince today. He spent most of the time in the hotel.

14.28. Our prince went out by himself. Said he would be back soon.

16.04. Our prince came back to the hotel. He wore a cap, white shirt with pattern on the shoulder, black trousers, black sandals. He looked so smart and handsome.

23.24 Our prince went out for dinner after 7 pm. Most clouds also went home. I was waiting alone in the hotel lobby. Our prince returned after 10 pm. I passed my gift to his assistant. Our prince bowed to me and said thank you. I left the hotel.

23.45 My friend and I met our prince at San Li Tun. They had about 6 people and went to see the movie “Tangshan Earthquake”. Our prince wore a baseball cap. He used some kind of fan to cover his face. He wore jeans and sandals. There were quite a lot of people in the cinema, but it seemed nobody recognized them. Still they were an eye catching group, speaking in Korean. His staff looked at us, I thought our prince looked at us too.

4 August

4.58 am. Two buses and a car with equipment left the hotel.

8.06 am. Around 7 am our prince's van left the hotel. He was probably at the shooting scene by now.

10.03 am. They left the first shooting scene. Don't know where they will be going.

12.10 pm. It was raining heavily now. We were close by our prince's van. We bought Starbucks coffee and snacks. Some fans bought fruits and hamburger.

Thu, wahhhhhhhh.............hahaha......... I thought who's LJJ's bride......... :lol: The "height" issue is now again all over the papers when photos of them together were released today. Is this still important? It doesn’t matter anymore. :rolleyes:

Guest Kicia

http://img148.imageshack.us/i/1008041600b60e449d928f5.jpg

credit: DC

This pic totally brightened my day :D

Thank you Angel!

I`ve just read on Pau`s blog that Bi will have a concert in the PH in September :blink: So where he will go now? I mean after China? I`ve read on nate that he will not go back to the Korea until ending of shooting abroad. Which country is next?

Guest angelordevil

10-08-04 Bejing Front Line Report

8.06 am. Around 7 am our prince's van left the hotel. He was probably at the shooting scene by now.

10.03 am. They left the first shooting scene. Don't know where they will be going.

12.10 pm. It was raining heavily now. We were close by our prince's van. We bought Starbucks coffee and snacks. Some fans bought fruits and hamburger.

Update:

13.08. Our prince pulled the curtain of his van and waved to us. He even showed us a heart sign with his hands! He probably was going back to the hotel now because of the heavy rain.

14.05. We were totally wet today, but we saw our prince. He waved to us many time, and gave us his heart sign. I was so happy I jumped.

14.21. We saw our prince for a long time every day, but there was nothing like toay. It was raining heavily, our prince waved to us for a long time. He waved with both hands and smiled so lovely. He used his big hands to show us a big heart. We were so high. This was a pure rain and cloud moment. Hamburger, coffee, fruit, yogurt - he had lots to eat inside the car. Clouds don't worry, Beijing clouds looked after our prince very well.

14.38. I heard someone making a phone call in Korean outside my office. I went out and saw the back of a man, about 180+, white tee, loose blue trousers, flip flop. His voice was low. Very nice voice. I thought he's someone I knew so I walked close to him. He was Rain! I nodded to him and pretended to look at the view and the weather, haha.

His phone call lasted more than 20 minutes.. Then he used our company's toilet ^_^

16.49. Today we delivered deluxe burger. A cloud specially arranged for a chef (special chef for an embassy) to prepare the burger. We learned later from the crew staff that our prince woke up at 4 am this morning. He was very busy and had only a cup of coffee and a few biscuits. He ate the burger in big mouthfuls as soon as it was delivered....

18.43. Our prince went out just now. He wore a hoodie with the pattern of newspaper prints. He had a cap and tight sport pants. Mr. Kim asked us not to follow him, so we were at the hotel now.

Guest angelordevil

10-07-24 Fancam - Rain @ Japan Centrair International Airport leaving to Shanghai

Credit: biWithU0625 @ youtube

08-04] [YT] [Fancam] Kim Hee Chul greets Rain (Bi)@ a restaurant in Beijing on 1/8/2010

Credit: carol716 @ youku, ratoka-rainlegend

What is Kim Hee Chul doing in Beijing? Wonder if their meeting was coincidence or planned?

10-08-03 and 10-08-04 Beijing Front Line Report

3 August:

No shooting for our prince today. He spent most of the time in the hotel.

14.28. Our prince went out by himself. Said he would be back soon.

16.04. Our prince came back to the hotel. He wore a cap, white shirt with pattern on the shoulder, black trousers, black sandals. He looked so smart and handsome.

23.24 Our prince went out for dinner after 7 pm. Most clouds also went home. I was waiting alone in the hotel lobby. Our prince returned after 10 pm. I passed my gift to his assistant. Our prince bowed to me and said thank you. I left the hotel.

23.45 My friend and I met our prince at San Li Tun. They had about 6 people and went to see the movie “Tangshan Earthquake”. Our prince wore a baseball cap. He used some kind of fan to cover his face. He wore jeans and sandals. There were quite a lot of people in the cinema, but it seemed nobody recognized them. Still they were an eye catching group, speaking in Korean. His staff looked at us, I thought our prince looked at us too.

4 August

Nice to read that from time to time he has a bit time for himself, going for walks and even to the movies.

Guest angelordevil

@bbly: KHC went to Beijing for shooting a drama

I think they meet together by a chance

By the way, do you want to watch the movie which Rain watched in Agust 3th???

10-08-04 Bejing Front Line Report

Update:

13.08. Our prince pulled the curtain of his van and waved to us. He even showed us a heart sign with his hands! He probably was going back to the hotel now because of the heavy rain.

14.05. We were totally wet today, but we saw our prince. He waved to us many time, and gave us his heart sign. I was so happy I jumped.

14.21. We saw our prince for a long time every day, but there was nothing like toay. It was raining heavily, our prince waved to us for a long time. He waved with both hands and smiled so lovely. He used his big hands to show us a big heart. We were so high. This was a pure rain and cloud moment. Hamburger, coffee, fruit, yogurt - he had lots to eat inside the car. Clouds don't worry, Beijing clouds looked after our prince very well.

14.38. I heard someone making a phone call in Korean outside my office. I went out and saw the back of a man, about 180+, white tee, loose blue trousers, flip flop. His voice was low. Very nice voice. I thought he's someone I knew so I walked close to him. He was Rain! I nodded to him and pretended to look at the view and the weather, haha.

His phone call lasted more than 20 minutes.. Then he used our company's toilet ^_^

16.49. Today we delivered deluxe burger. A cloud specially arranged for a chef (special chef for an embassy) to prepare the burger. We learned later from the crew staff that our prince woke up at 4 am this morning. He was very busy and had only a cup of coffee and a few biscuits. He ate the burger in big mouthfuls as soon as it was delivered....

18.43. Our prince went out just now. He wore a hoodie with the pattern of newspaper prints. He had a cap and tight sport pants. Mr. Kim asked us not to follow him, so we were at the hotel now.

Thanks thu for sharing and to huhuhuhu for the translation - re the food, here is the

supports on 100804^_^

charlottelu 2010-08-05

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6671&board_id=b_08042315284443&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

we cloudchina sent rain&crew lots of fruits+sandwiches today

for crew

01a%281%29.jpg

02a%281%29.jpg

100804-1%281%29.jpg

100804-2%281%29.jpg

special food only for rain

05a%281%29.jpg

06a%281%29.jpg

07a%281%29.jpg

10-07-24 Fancam - Rain @ Japan Centrair International Airport leaving to Shanghai

Credit: biWithU0625 @ youtube

Hi Thu, thanks for sharing this clip. Nice & cool...... his backpack is carried by his asst. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks thu for sharing and to huhuhuhu for the translation - re the food, here is the

supports on 100804^_^

charlottelu 2010-08-05

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6671&board_id=b_08042315284443&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

we cloudchina sent rain&crew lots of fruits+sandwiches today

for crew

01a%281%29.jpg

special food only for rain

05a%281%29.jpg

06a%281%29.jpg

07a%281%29.jpg

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting these food given by Cloud-China to him while filming there. Clouds have so much LOVE for RAIN for doing this. I bet he’s so happy……. Cloud-China is really taking good care of him. I really admire Clouds. :lol: