Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

credit: B4@DC :wub:

Original Photo Date: 7/13/2010

Original Photo Time: 1:49am

http://a.imageshack.us/img535/9246/15004897.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I love the picture! Looks like a bunch of good friends who have fun together. And LNY looks really cute here and I am happy to have finally a picture of them together. Rain looks really relaxed and happy! Like written on his shirt "come alive", he seemed to have enjoy everything more.

[Fan Acct] Greeted Rain at hotel in Shanghai 25 July 2010

credit: huhuhuhu@raincloudhk

We knew that last night Rain was in a Chevolet van and some other staff were in 2 Buick vans. The driver told us that the cars will arrive the hotel to pick up our prince at 10.30 am today. I decided to greet our prince to welcome him to Shanghai.

I arrived the hotel at about 9.30 am this morning. Over a dozen fans were waiting outside already. As we were not sure if our prince would come out from the main entrance or via the car park, we decided to spread our resources! I waited in the car park with my car. Some fans waited inside the hotel lobby, some fans waited outside in the street. We could have filmed a good Runaway - trying to catch the Runaway prince!

At about 10.45 am my friend called me from the hotel lobby. They saw our prince's manager, and the vans arrived and were parked outside the hotel entrance. I drove up and joined the other fans who were waiting outside the hotel. Soon I saw Mr. Kim came out. He signalled to us to line up on the right side of the hotel. He also signalled to us that no photos should be taken. Mr. Kim seemed to have recognized me and patted me on my shoulders to say hello. He had a piece of paper in his hand. He read some Chinese words from the paper - "move back", "don't take pictures", but had problems in pronouncing the words "take photo". So I taught him how to say it, gave him a pencil to write down the pinyin. I thought he was pleased to see that we were very orderly - we lined up and waited quietly.

At about 11.15 am some staff came out with the luggage. I saw a MCM cabin lugguage suitcase, the same orange colour as the MCM backpack that our prince carried when he arrived Japan earlier. A blue Buick drove up, with a piece of paper written with the words "MCM" on the window screen. I wonder if MCM was sponsoring some event...

Then at about 11.30 am our prince came out! He wore a black and red checkered shirt (which he wore before) with white tee underneath. Dark coloured (too excited to notice the exact colour) shorts. No sun glasses or hat. He looked very neat and handsome, and he waved to us as he got inside the van. The van did not drive away immediately (turned out they were waiting for our prince's manager). I stood right in front of the van watching our prince. He sat behind the driver's seat, wasn't doing anything in particular. At that time most of the fans had rushed away trying to get into their cars in order to follow our prince. I decided I would just wait to see him off. One other cloud joined me. We stood there watching him. He saw us and he waved to us. We waved back as the car drove off.

I saw Mr. Kim get on his car and waved and said goodbye to him.

I felt great that I was able to greet our prince and to welcome him to Shanghai. I did not follow his car. Other fans told me he was at another hotel now.

It seemed that our prince was not shooting for Runaway today - we didn't see any crew members. It's said that he was supposed to shoot some CF in the afteroon, but he wasn't ready as he didn't have any made up.

So much for now. If our prince is going to stay in Shanghai for 5 days, then I hope I will have the opportunity to see him again. Take care prince, have a nice stay in Shanghai!

Shanghai 25 July 2010 Updated at 17.30 pm

I went to the Penisula hotel at about 3 pm to join the other clouds. We got information that our prince did not want to stay inside the room and wanted to enjoy a good lunch. So I went up to the Chinese restaurant to have a look. It was about 3.30 pm and there were only 1 or 2 tables of guests left. I saw a table with about 8 people and saw our prince's new assistant (not the fat guy). I decided to leave them to enjoy their meal so I retreated back to the lobby.

The team came down after lunch. We saw Mr. Kim, but we missed our prince (one fan said she saw him beside Mr. Kim. He wore black clothes. I must say Mr. Kim caught our eyes this time instead of our prince!!). They went to the guest floor elevator and we did not see them come out yet.

There were conflicting "information" about our prince schedule. Some said he will spend the whole day there until very late. Some said he will leave at about 4 to 5 pm. I learned that MCM is opening a flagship store(?) in Shanghai and that our prince would be doing a host of activities for them. The photographer said they would continue shooting today and tomorrow. The driver told us they will leave on 29 from Pudong. All the rest will have to be woven together by other intelligence if we want to follow our prince.

I decided to call it a day. I also learned that our prince seemed to have a flu. Hope he has lots of rest!

------

Rain has a CF shooting and do an interview with ELLE in the Penisula Hotel

MCM event, Elle interview, CF shooting and than for sure Drama shooting too. Rain is for sure very, very busy!

Thank you for sharing the fan accounts, angel.

I hope that ELLE give us a nice feature of Rain with a nice pictures of him. It's been a while since we had a nice photo shooting.

Guest Annsit

[url=http://img535.imageshack.us/i/15004897.jpg/]http://a.imageshack.us/img535/9246/15004897.jpg

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us

I love to see this photos...it gave me the feeling that they r very close n comfortable with each other...They r like one big family having fun...And, am glad that Rain looks happy with the comfort of his colleagues n frinds.

Guest Annsit

[url=http://img535.imageshack.us/i/15004897.jpg/]http://a.imageshack.us/img535/9246/15004897.jpg

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us

I love to see this photos...it gave me the feeling that they r very close n comfortable with each other...They r like one big family having fun...And, am glad that Rain looks happy with the comfort of his colleagues n frinds.

Guest Kicia

Shanghai 25 July 2010 Updated at 17.30 pm

I went to the Penisula hotel at about 3 pm to join the other clouds. We got information that our prince did not want to stay inside the room and wanted to enjoy a good lunch. So I went up to the Chinese restaurant to have a look. It was about 3.30 pm and there were only 1 or 2 tables of guests left. I saw a table with about 8 people and saw our prince's new assistant (not the fat guy). I decided to leave them to enjoy their meal so I retreated back to the lobby.

The team came down after lunch. We saw Mr. Kim, but we missed our prince (one fan said she saw him beside Mr. Kim. He wore black clothes. I must say Mr. Kim caught our eyes this time instead of our prince!!). They went to the guest floor elevator and we did not see them come out yet.

There were conflicting "information" about our prince schedule. Some said he will spend the whole day there until very late. Some said he will leave at about 4 to 5 pm. I learned that MCM is opening a flagship store(?) in Shanghai and that our prince would be doing a host of activities for them. The photographer said they would continue shooting today and tomorrow. The driver told us they will leave on 29 from Pudong. All the rest will have to be woven together by other intelligence if we want to follow our prince.

I decided to call it a day. I also learned that our prince seemed to have a flu. Hope he has lots of rest!

------

Rain has a CF shooting and do an interview with ELLE in the Penisula Hotel

I will add a pic.

[07-26] 07-25-10 Rain at Shanghai

photo credit: Rainbar

Shanghai072510.jpg

I heard that Rain need to lose weight for his role in drama so I don't think he gained a little weight.

I think cause his style make our feel he looks short in the pics. How people can't recognize him with that glasses haha . It seems he is a tour guide for LJJ in Japan. They are quite close now. I think we will hear they praise together soon.

Rain`s weight is still a hot topic on nate.com :lol: It`s Rain - he always looks different. He gains and loses weight within seconds :lol:

This articles remind me of Boryeong Mud Festival on July 12th 2009 and his infamous pants LOL

I agree here with you Angel – here it was only caused by his clothes. On his other pics from Japan he actually looks skinny (especially his face). He doesn`t have this perfect 6 pack from BTTB promotions but he`s still yummy.

About LJJ: I`m more than happy when I see their pics! The atmosphere on the set must be more than good!!!!

Soon we should see first interviews with the cast!!! Just can`t wait!

yeah bbly, you got me here. haha

actually I'm happy when read it.

First Hollywood starts talk about Rain if they mention about Korea :phew:

then he didn't attend it :vicx: I'm very selfish haha

If he does an action movie, I hope the movie just only focus on him ( like NA)

if not don't do that. :ph34r:

Can I join you?

I`m not dissing Hollywood BUT… I don`t want to see him in some stereotypical, brainless action movie. Korean directors give him actually more opportunities to develop his acting skills.

However, if he gets an interesting offer (even as a supporting role) I`m definitely for it.

BTW: Angel I wanted to thank you for the download links for Rain`s performances.

If somebody is looking for great quality links from Rainism promotions here`s a link for YooBin blog where you can find many vids. Just use the search bar.

YooBin blog

bbly: I don`t remember when did you asked about download links for subbed Strong Heart and if anyone answered you but this links should be available on SJ`s subbing team site. It`s under construction now but soon it will be available:

http://www.super-legacy.com/underconstruction.php

Angel: I think you made the best short comment about selling by Rain J. Tune shares… Back to the basic. I think that I`m in not so large group of fans that are happy about his decision … but not so much about the reaction of other shareholders and press releases. I find their accusations ridiculous :vicx:

Wonder if his decision will put a stop to his never ending drama with lawsuits? I pray hard that he will find some great expert to take care of his finance

One thing surprises me … Before when boys from MBLAQ look tired fans were blaming Ji Hoon … now the one to blame is J. Tune...

15004897.jpg

This pic makes me even more impatient to see some behind the scenes from The Fugitive!!!! :w00t:

Rain and LJJ look adorable! Not to mention LNY!!!!

In Poland we describe Rain`s expression as `ducky beak` LOL

I`m thinking about competitors of The Fugitive… as they are really tough. Mischievous Kiss (poor but popular cast and script); My Girlfriend is a Nine – tailed Fox (I`m really anticipating this one… I`m not a fan of LSG as an actor but I want to see SMA in something new so I plan to watch it after Bad Guy), Athena… Did I miss something important??? Willenette help me here :sweatingbullets:

I hope that ELLE give us a nice feature of Rain with a nice pictures of him. It's been a while since we had a nice photo shooting.

Same here! Can`t wait!!!

I will add a pic.

Shanghai072510.jpg

Can I join you?

I`m not dissing Hollywood BUT… I don`t want to see him in some stereotypical, brainless action movie. Korean directors give him actually more opportunities to develop his acting skills.

However, if he gets an interesting offer (even as a supporting role) I`m definitely for it.

bbly: I don`t remember when did you asked about download links for subbed Strong Heart and if anyone answered you but this links should be available on SJ`s subbing team site. It`s under construction now but soon it will be available:

http://www.super-legacy.com/underconstruction.php

Kicia!!! So good to have you back!!!!! Hope you are doing good!

Thank you for sharing the picture. Rain looks so deep in thoughts, hope he has only good things on his mind.

I totally agree with you about Hollywood. I rather have him in good movies and roles as a supporting actor than doing one action (filled with tiring stereotypes) after the other playing the main lead.

Thank you so much for sharing the link. Now at least I know why there weren't yet any dl for this. It's a shame that I was too slowly when watching the youtube clips as some parts were already delete.

[25-Jul-10][Fan acct]Rain @Shanghai~ photography for Elle

Source: RainBar@Badiu

Eng briefly translated by Cuckoo

According to Fans, he was photographing! perfect shaped.

Not sure if he wasn't used to the weather. He caught a cold...look quite serious!

However, he was very professional.

He didn't take break and kept photographing~

changed few clothes~ suit with buttom down shirt, light color leather jacket...

Fans said "Cool! he is very handsome"

After the photography, he should have one interview~ Now, he finally had time to take his lunch.

Originally, staff didn't want him to take lunch in restaurant at lower floor. However, Rain didn't want to stay in the room because it is more comfortable to eat at restaurant.

Magazine is September issue Elle, it will release on August 15 (it should Asia version)

It's quite windy today, the hair stylist kept doing his hair. Rain felt a little embarrass

Then, changed the clothes again ~ jean with white, sunglasses ! super handsome!

Probably due to the bad cold, Rain requested to finish the work early.

Although his health was not in perfect condition, he treated staff very nice and gentle!

He kept sneezing...[poor baby]

One more clothes changed, it looks like they changed to phone interview instead. Because he doesn't feel good today.

Fans said she will upload pictures later.

photo credit:沫沫rain @ rainbar

Latest updated

About 9:30pm Rain left the hotel and went for dinner. Fans waited for him outside the restaurant. Suddenly, bodyguard came by and passed the cell phone to one Fans. Fans thought if Rain called her...She got the phone and voice from translator, he said "We understand everybody's feeling, however Rain was really tired. Please go home first and came back tomorrow for Rain again"

Fans replied "We didn't expect anything, we just wanted to see Rain few more times from far distance. However, if this is Rain's idea, we respect him. We wanted him to enjoy the dinner quietly. Thank you"

Then, Fans passed the cell phone back to bodyguard. Mr. Kim bowed politely to Fans and impressed what they did. Fans left...

sh%281%29.jpg

Source/credit:rain-cloud/ratoka

I will add a pic.

Shanghai072510.jpg

Rain`s weight is still a hot topic on nate.com :lol: It`s Rain - he always looks different. He gains and loses weight within seconds :lol:

This articles remind me of Boryeong Mud Festival on July 12th 2009 and his infamous pants LOL

I agree here with you Angel – here it was only caused by his clothes. On his other pics from Japan he actually looks skinny (especially his face). He doesn`t have this perfect 6 pack from BTTB promotions but he`s still yummy.

About LJJ: I`m more than happy when I see their pics! The atmosphere on the set must be more than good!!!!

Soon we should see first interviews with the cast!!! Just can`t wait!

This pic makes me even more impatient to see some behind the scenes from The Fugitive!!!! :w00t:

Rain and LJJ look adorable! Not to mention LNY!!!!

In Poland we describe Rain`s expression as `ducky beak` LOL

I`m thinking about competitors of The Fugitive… as they are really tough. Mischievous Kiss (poor but popular cast and script); My Girlfriend is a Nine – tailed Fox (I`m really anticipating this one… I`m not a fan of LSG as an actor but I want to see SMA in something new so I plan to watch it after Bad Guy), Athena… Did I miss something important??? Willenette help me here :sweatingbullets:

Hi Kicia, so nice to see & read your posts after quite a while - you've been MIA - I'm happy to see you're OK. First of all, thanks for posting this photo in Shanghai. A little blurry but really appreciate it. About his losing & gaining weight, I very much agree with you - he does it in just a snap of a finger - hehehe. Up to now, IDK how he does it. About the cast picture, I'm always happy seeing those on-set pics but most of all, happier seeing those BTS ones. You could really see they're all enjoying each other's company. About those dramas to be aired on the same sched with his drama, it's quite tough, yes but I always have faith in RAIN. I believe in The Fugitive. The cast surely don't disappoint me. MK is a popular script but no idea if KHJ can pull this through since he's the only popular in the cast, this is my opinion. The female lead isn't really that great. Among those dramas you mentioned, I'm also anticipating Daemul, hehehe - you don't like this, dear? :lol:

[25-Jul-10][Fan acct]Rain @Shanghai~ photography for Elle

Source: RainBar@Badiu

Eng briefly translated by Cuckoo

According to Fans, he was photographing! perfect shaped.

Not sure if he wasn't used to the weather. He caught a cold...look quite serious!

However, he was very professional.

He didn't take break and kept photographing~

changed few clothes~ suit with buttom down shirt, light color leather jacket...

Fans said "Cool! he is very handsome"

After the photography, he should have one interview~ Now, he finally had time to take his lunch.

Originally, staff didn't want him to take lunch in restaurant at lower floor. However, Rain didn't want to stay in the room because it is more comfortable to eat at restaurant.

Magazine is September issue Elle, it will release on August 15 (it should Asia version)

It's quite windy today, the hair stylist kept doing his hair. Rain felt a little embarrass

Then, changed the clothes again ~ jean with white, sunglasses ! super handsome!

Probably due to the bad cold, Rain requested to finish the work early.

Although his health was not in perfect condition, he treated staff very nice and gentle!

He kept sneezing...[poor baby]

One more clothes changed, it looks like they changed to phone interview instead. Because he doesn't feel good today.

Fans said she will upload pictures later.

photo credit:沫沫rain @ rainbar

Latest updated

About 9:30pm Rain left the hotel and went for dinner. Fans waited for him outside the restaurant. Suddenly, bodyguard came by and passed the cell phone to one Fans. Fans thought if Rain called her...She got the phone and voice from translator, he said "We understand everybody's feeling, however Rain was really tired. Please go home first and came back tomorrow for Rain again"

Fans replied "We didn't expect anything, we just wanted to see Rain few more times from far distance. However, if this is Rain's idea, we respect him. We wanted him to enjoy the dinner quietly. Thank you"

Then, Fans passed the cell phone back to bodyguard. Mr. Kim bowed politely to Fans and impressed what they did. Fans left...

sh%281%29.jpg

Source/credit:rain-cloud/ratoka

anjjo, thanks for posting this translated article from cuckoo. Poor RAIN. He usually gets sick every time he’s schedule is so hectic. But……he’s so professional, the show always goes on. And this guy mellows a lot……. Before, when he’s not feeling well, he’s not also in the mood to smile or even greet the fans but now, he’s nice to them. Keep on doing that RAIN, fans will love you more. I want to say to him to rest but how could he – he’s currently filming left & right, doing also some CFs & interviews. Instead, I want to tell him to take care of himself MORE. :mellow:

07.25.10 [Pic] Rain shooting pictorial in Shanghai

d9c953dd8c43c21595ee37cd.jpg?w=490&h=327

credit as tagged

source: DC, Baidu

--------------------------

07.25.10 [Pic] Rain in Shanghai

64835078665b55db5bef8ec60bfc915f.jpg?w=490&h=274

credit as tagged

source: RAIN☆ANGEL

Source:sixtofive1982

07.25.10 [Pic] Rain shooting pictorial in Shanghai

credit as tagged

source: DC, Baidu

--------------------------

07.25.10 [Pic] Rain in Shanghai

64835078665b55db5bef8ec60bfc915f.jpg?w=4

credit as tagged

source: RAIN☆ANGEL

Source:sixtofive1982

anjjo, thanks for posting these photos. A little blurry but gah, those pics still look so good. I take whatever I can get of him. Because everything in him just draws you in. :sweatingbullets:

Your heart doesn’t melt? (From Fugitive BTS)

Here is some BTS (behind the scene) picture from currently filming Rain most anticipated drama “Fugitive“.

Some pictures are from Yun Son Ha’s blog , she said that Rain is a big star but not arrogant and always break the ice at drama shooting.

How nice, we are impressed, considering he is an international star.

Yun Son Ha joins Fugitive as Hwang Mi Jin, who is given orders to kill Jin Yi (Lee Na Young).

fugitive-bts-5.jpg

Lee Jung Jin, Rain, Yun Son Ha, and production staff

fugitive-bts-4.jpg

Rain and production staff

fugitive-bts-3.jpg

Yun Son Ha and Rain

fugitive-bts1.jpg

Well Blended : Yun Son Ha, Daniel Henney, Lee Jung Jin, Lee Na Young, Rain

Source : B4@DC, Yun Son Ha blog, koreanvibe

07.25.10 [Rumor] Anthony Wong joining RUNAWAY?

jax625

thumbnail-php.jpg?w=250&h=250

The latest buzz (and yet to be confirmed) is that legendary HK actor Anthony Wong is making a special appearance in the upcoming drama RUNAWAY (Fugitive).

I am curious if this may be the role that was first offered to Jackie Chan, who had to turn it down due to Karate Kid promotions???

Not only is Anthony an AMAZING award-winning actor, he is also a screenwriter and film director…to have him join the already impressive Runaway cast would just be mind blowing!

This is one rumor that I hope is true…so stay tuned!

Source:Fugitive625

07.25.10 [Rumor] Anthony Wong joining RUNAWAY?

jax625

thumbnail-php.jpg?w=250&h=250

The latest buzz (and yet to be confirmed) is that legendary HK actor Anthony Wong is making a special appearance in the upcoming drama RUNAWAY (Fugitive).

I am curious if this may be the role that was first offered to Jackie Chan, who had to turn it down due to Karate Kid promotions???

Not only is Anthony an AMAZING award-winning actor, he is also a screenwriter and film director…to have him join the already impressive Runaway cast would just be mind blowing!

This is one rumor that I hope is true…so stay tuned!

Source:Fugitive625

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. Ahhh....... I didn't know that there was a role offered to JC in the drama. Wow, he almost has a special appearance here, huh? JC is such a sweet person & so nice to RAIN - I like him. :lol:

Edited version by 단팥빵 @ dc, scorpiola-rainlegend

Ellemag_.jpgEllemag_1.jpg

07-26] [Fan Acct] Rain photo shooting for Elle China Magazine

English briefly translated by Cuckoo

ELLE team has given Rain a nickname "Young Master Rain". Rain secretly arrvied Shanghai 24 hours mainly due to the photo shooting for ELLE. The team completed their work successfully under "Fans and bodyguard surround". Two weeks later, the September issue will be released. Please expect the great content with superstar and supermodel on this coming September issue.

Guest Kicia

Thank you so much for sharing the link. Now at least I know why there weren't yet any dl for this. It's a shame that I was too slowly when watching the youtube clips as some parts were already delete.

I hope that after opening of the SJ website we can esily get the download links (and there will be no restrictions like at least 50 posts on the forum to access this area :unsure: ). Is anyone a fan of SJ and is aware of the rules there????

About those dramas to be aired on the same sched with his drama, it's quite tough, yes but I always have faith in RAIN. I believe in The Fugitive. The cast surely don't disappoint me. MK is a popular script but no idea if KHJ can pull this through since he's the only popular in the cast, this is my opinion. The female lead isn't really that great. Among those dramas you mentioned, I'm also anticipating Daemul, hehehe - you don't like this, dear? :lol:

I also believe in The Fugitive but what worries me is the recent `controversy` around Rain and huge criticism... I`ve just read next articles on nate about J. Tune controversy... Now they try to prove that recent issues show that even big names in the entertainment (like Lee Hyori, KSW, MC Mong and Bi) can be an objecy of merciless criticism of the general public.... Like it wouldn`t be obvious. <_<

Just hope that it will not affect the ratings of The Fugitive...

I have a feeling that MK will be very popular. Apparently here the main leads don`t have to be talented... as their roles are not very demanding. KHJ was horrible in BOF but he`s still loved. What`s more JSM proved in Bad Guy that she is able to play not-so-bright girls very convincing :lol:

Daemul... I`ve totally forgot about it! Don`t kill me – I`m just not a fan of KSW :sweatingbullets: (and I would blame `Bad Love` for it... I hated the script).

Rain looks great in the pics from Shangai!

Thu, thanks for posting this photo. Gah, even the back view looks so good. :sweatingbullets:

I also believe in The Fugitive but what worries me is the recent `controversy` around Rain and huge criticism... I`ve just read next articles on nate about J. Tune controversy... Now they try to prove that recent issues show that even big names in the entertainment (like Lee Hyori, KSW, MC Mong and Bi) can be an objecy of merciless criticism of the general public.... Like it wouldn`t be obvious. <_<

Just hope that it will not affect the ratings of The Fugitive...

I have a feeling that MK will be very popular. Apparently here the main leads don`t have to be talented... as their roles are not very demanding. KHJ was horrible in BOF but he`s still loved. What`s more JSM proved in Bad Guy that she is able to play not-so-bright girls very convincing :lol:

Daemul... I`ve totally forgot about it! Don`t kill me – I`m just not a fan of KSW :sweatingbullets: (and I would blame `Bad Love` for it... I hated the script).

Rain looks great in the pics from Shangai!

Kicia, ahhh…… this news/recent controversy sucks. But I hope everything works well for the best! It’s just disappointing because they're blaming him on this. About your opinion on MK & Daemul, I respect them, dear. KSW's drama has so many mess in the production side but I find the story interesting. Though, they may have the same airing with The Fugitive, maybe........ can't wait for RAIN's drama more. :lol:

Guest angelordevil

@Kicia: Welcome back :w00t:

The list of drama you will see haha, so impressive.

I like LSG so I want to watch his film, but I'm not a fan of that type of film, aigo this thing make me hestitate to watch it.

I will watch Mischievous Kiss because I have watch Taiwan version, and of course I can't skip Korea version although I don't like the female leader much :ph34r:

Of course I will watch Athena cause of CSW and So Ae even I like to watch So Ae with Lee Jung Jin in the drama. But at least I can watch Lee Jung Jin with our love together :w00t:

Oh I should talk about Rain if I don't want to be warnned by talke about the other artist haha :P

and Kicia why don't we watch Secret Garden which has Ha Ji Won in it -_-

I know Cloud China love him so much and they don't have oppoturnity to see him like fans in Japan, so that whenever he comes, a lot of fans will follow him every time everyday he is in China. Jut hope they can take of their healthy and let some private time for him.

About the J.Tune, I think now even media keep talking about it , they can not solve any problem. Why they keep talk about it. I think we don't need to pay attention it. Media don't keep talk about it if people don't keep discuss about it. :phew:

@bbly: I have downloaded some parts of SH ep 2, do you want it. I miss the part 7,8 and 10 in ep 2. I have part 1,2,3,4,5,6,9 in SH ( part in Youtube)

Guest justblaqcloud

hmm about other new drama that will be a tough competitor for Fugitive, i think we no need to worry, i believe PD Kwak will make an awesome drama, & the cast also an A-List star, so i believe the rating will be great (btw did Mischievous Kiss, & Athena will be aired in KBS too?? if not i think Fugitive can win some awards in KBS drama awards this year, & @ Baeksang awards all the dramas will compete for a daesang, i hope Fugitive & Rain will win that)

*** Ahhh, they're still talking about this photo? :lol:

RAIN is shorter than Lee Jung Jin? Photo of comparison garners interest

201007261712551002_1.jpg

A photo of singer-actor Rain during his filming for upcoming drama ‘Fugitive’ together with actor Lee JungJin has sparked off a fury of comparison and discussion amongst netizens.

A netizen have posted up the photo on an online community portal site. The netizen commented, “I was at touring around in Shibuya and I saw Rain and Lee JungJin. Did Rain put on weight?” In the photo, Rain and Lee JungJin were seen on the streets of Tokyo.

Even though it was known that Rain is 185cm tall, and Lee JungJin is 183cm tall, in the photo, Rain had seemed shorter.

Other netizens’ comments are, “I guess it is due to the angle of the photo taken”, “I can’t be that Rain suddenly gain weight” etc.

S:Newsen, kbites

hmm about other new drama that will be a tough competitor for Fugitive, i think we no need to worry, i believe PD Kwak will make an awesome drama, & the cast also an A-List star, so i believe the rating will be great (btw did Mischievous Kiss, & Athena will be aired in KBS too?? if not i think Fugitive can win some awards in KBS drama awards this year, & @ Baeksang awards all the dramas will compete for a daesang, i hope Fugitive & Rain will win that)

justblaqcloud, MK is under MBC.......... :lol:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Kicia: Regarding SJ Subs, before they temporarily closed, they only require that we post at least a 'thank you' in order to view the links. I managed to download the subbed Strong Heart episodes before they revamped their site. I'm currently re-uploading it; those who are interested could please just PM me as SJ Subs does not allow re-posting of download links in other sites.

OnT: I really like that BTS pic of the Fugitive cast. It looks like a pajama party. :P