Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

<Info> Ninja Assassin worldwide release date & the schedule for the premiere.

Country Date

USA 29 September 2009 (Austin Fantastic Fest)

Canada 15 October 2009 (Vancouver International Film Festival)

USA 19 November 2009 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)

1. Canada 25 November 2009

2. South Korea 26 November 2009

3. USA 25 November 2009

4. Australia 26 November 2009

5. Malaysia 26 November 2009

6. Singapore 26 November 2009

7. UK 27 November 2009

Peru 2 December 2009 (Lima) (premiere)

8. Netherlands 3 December 2009

9. Peru 3 December 2009

10. Russia 3 December 2009

11. Ukraine 3 December 2009

12. Brazil 4 December 2009

13. Iceland 4 December 2009

14. Italy 4 December 2009

15. Mexico 4 December 2009

16. Argentina 10 December 2009

17. Germany 10 December 2009

18. France 23 December 2009

19. Czech Republic 24 December 2009

20. Spain 25 December 2009

21. Egypt 6 January 2010

22. Estonia 22 January 2010

< Further information >

23. Hong Kong 26 November (2009)

24. New Zealand 26 November (2009)

25. Taiwan 27 November (2009)

26. Denmark 27 November (2009)

27. Japan By October (2010)

28. Philippine (2009)

29. Vietnam Movie trailer

30. Sweden It is rated R

The schedule for the Premiere

Domestic schedule

November 6th: Premiere for Aisan media in CGV theater located in Wangsimni, Seoul.

November 9th : Rain as the leading actor who represents Ninja Assassin, will hold a press conference for Asia region at Lotte Hotel located in Skongdong, Seoul

Overseas schedule

November 12th : 11 media intervews in Washington D.C. (The Washington Post, The AP news, The Washington Times, The Baltimore City Paper, etc.)

November 13th : The interview of Kung-Fu Cinema which is an internet media in NYC, America.

November 19th : Premiere in hollywood, California, Olathe, Omaha, and in Seattle, America.

November 23th : Premiere in Arizona, America.

December 2nd : Premiere in Lima, Peru.

http://www.imdb.com/

http://cafe.daum.net/

from rain-eu

<Info> Ninja Assassin worldwide release date & the schedule for the premiere.

Country Date

USA 29 September 2009 (Austin Fantastic Fest)

Canada 15 October 2009 (Vancouver International Film Festival)

USA 19 November 2009 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)

1. Canada 25 November 2009

2. South Korea 26 November 2009

3. USA 25 November 2009

4. Australia 26 November 2009

5. Malaysia 26 November 2009

6. Singapore 26 November 2009

7. UK 27 November 2009

Peru 2 December 2009 (Lima) (premiere)

8. Netherlands 3 December 2009

9. Peru 3 December 2009

10. Russia 3 December 2009

11. Ukraine 3 December 2009

12. Brazil 4 December 2009

13. Iceland 4 December 2009

14. Italy 4 December 2009

15. Mexico 4 December 2009

16. Argentina 10 December 2009

17. Germany 10 December 2009

18. France 23 December 2009

19. Czech Republic 24 December 2009

20. Spain 25 December 2009

21. Egypt 6 January 2010

22. Estonia 22 January 2010

I will just add one country to the list:

23. Poland 22 January 2010 :P

Now we are finally in November and it is only matter of couple of days and then it's finally NINJA ASSASSIN time!!!! Rain will rock!!!!

hi, i hope it is ok to ask..

Can anyone please post the translation of Bi's "Love me or my fame"?

EDIT: sorry, i just realized there is a special Bi Music thread ^^'

091101 Interview with Rain at a local cable TV station in Hong Kong.

A cable TV station in Hong Kong interviewed with Rain during his 3-day stay (October 23~25) in Hong Kong

for the promotion of his Asia Tour Concert in that country on November 28th and 29th.

And, the two MCs are wearing Korean costumes, Hanbok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5zIDNndYJE

4:47

-Most of Korean people eat seaweed soup on their birthday, and so do I, in addition, Dukkboki is my favorite food.

(MC: It's very delicious!)

6:11

-I had a really good time during the Speed Racer shooting, and that must have been quite an experience for me. Speed Race is the movie for you.

7:45

-While I was staying in America, I had a wonderful time except my loneliness, passing many hours practicing dances and shooting movies, and LA is one of my favorite cities.

8:27

-I had a hard time for a year. ranging over all kinds of martial arts such as Karate, Taekwondo, Kung Fu, etc.

Standing on my hands was also very hard.

When I finally saw the finished movie, it was very great and my efforts seemed to be finally rewarded.

9:22

-When I get such a chance, I'd fain act with Hong Kong actors or actresses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9zChFansz8

5:30

-I'm prepared well for my concert in Hong Kong, and I'm sure my fans will like it.

6:00

-You'll see a more gorgeous and exciting stage through my concert.

6:22

-I guess it is more justified to be similar to his dance movements than to look back upon the memory of late Michael Jackson.

7:04

-I've liked Michael Jackson, and it is a great honor for me to recreate his dance choreography.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nmlVibCydA

00:20

-I do not take a lot of exercise usually, but I think my body has naturally been built up because I've constantly practiced dancing.

00:49

-I'm sure you'll have a striking figure if you get more exercise due to your natural body.

01:12

-I think there are many beautiful ladies in Hong Kong, so I'm very happy whenever I visit here.

01:37

I'm not a hollywood movie star yet, but I'd like to be the representative actor in Asia.

There will probably be good news about my various activities in the future.

credit to rain-cloud /You Tube

Brief translation by rain bird.@ rain-eu

[091031] Rainy Day 49(with Jpsub) - Nature Republic CF making

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck17FUSEgk8&feature=sub

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIs0Igfpc-A&feature=sub

cr: maruborarain1@youtube

Hi Kicia, thanks for sharing this video clip. He looks very great, how I wish his hair will always be like that, the body is so sexy & HOT! It seems that he has a runny nose, I could hear it from the audio - hehehe - And he was feeling very cold. Though I still haven't tried this product yet I'm happy that RAIN is endorsing this kind of cosmetic brand in Korea, so great that he has an advertising deal with this company, which is also the sister company of The Face Shop. :P:lol:

To all of you guys who shared here, pictures & articles, thank you! :P:lol:

091101 Interview with Rain at a local cable TV station in Hong Kong.

A cable TV station in Hong Kong interviewed with Rain during his 3-day stay (October 23~25) in Hong Kong

for the promotion of his Asia Tour Concert in that country on November 28th and 29th.

And, the two MCs are wearing Korean costumes, Hanbok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5zIDNndYJE

4:47

-Most of Korean people eat seaweed soup on their birthday, and so do I, in addition, Dukkboki is my favorite food.

(MC: It's very delicious!)

6:11

-I had a really good time during the Speed Racer shooting, and that must have been quite an experience for me. Speed Race is the movie for you.

7:45

-While I was staying in America, I had a wonderful time except my loneliness, passing many hours practicing dances and shooting movies, and LA is one of my favorite cities.

8:27

-I had a hard time for a year. ranging over all kinds of martial arts such as Karate, Taekwondo, Kung Fu, etc.

Standing on my hands was also very hard.

When I finally saw the finished movie, it was very great and my efforts seemed to be finally rewarded.

9:22

-When I get such a chance, I'd fain act with Hong Kong actors or actresses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9zChFansz8

5:30

-I'm prepared well for my concert in Hong Kong, and I'm sure my fans will like it.

6:00

-You'll see a more gorgeous and exciting stage through my concert.

6:22

-I guess it is more justified to be similar to his dance movements than to look back upon the memory of late Michael Jackson.

7:04

-I've liked Michael Jackson, and it is a great honor for me to recreate his dance choreography.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nmlVibCydA

00:20

-I do not take a lot of exercise usually, but I think my body has naturally been built up because I've constantly practiced dancing.

00:49

-I'm sure you'll have a striking figure if you get more exercise due to your natural body.

01:12

-I think there are many beautiful ladies in Hong Kong, so I'm very happy whenever I visit here.

01:37

I'm not a hollywood movie star yet, but I'd like to be the representative actor in Asia.

There will probably be good news about my various activities in the future.

credit to rain-cloud /You Tube

Brief translation by rain bird.@ rain-eu

Hi jini, thanks for sharing the translation of this video clip. It's so great watching a video that you could understand what he's saying. I'm sure there will be more of this kind of interview during his upcoming concert in HK. His fan base in HK is quite huge, too. :P:lol:

http://c.uploadanh.com/upload/1/496/0.966498001257002999.jpg[

I love Rain's hair in this pic, its so shiny and healthy and the length is just right. I wish this will be his hairdo when he promotes Ninja Assassin.

Hi anjjo, I agree with you - I love this hair length, too, actually his hair now is starting to grow, thanks - hehehe not as what it used to be. This gonna be longer in case he won't cut it short again. I hope not. But how I love it a little longer, just like his hair in NR. :lol::mellow:

Ninja Assassin poster

credit : MemoRain blog

from rain-cloud /ratoka

http://img.ihere.org/uploads/8d62a6271e.jpg

Hmm, he doesn't look much like my Rain (in this poster). He's too thin.. look almost sickly.. (Yea yea - I know It suppose to

be 0% fat). I have already applied for 1 day leave on 26th. Just to watch Ninja Assasin and (of coz - New Moon).

I hope the opening would be fantastic. I feel the opening date is just too bad - clash with New Moon (which is the most

awaited movie of all time - :lol: I may exegerate a little huh).

But I think almost everyone I knew is waiting for New Moon.. :sigh: They could choose another date...

Can another movie have any impact on another movie? Like you know if Edward Cullen (mode : Smitten) and Jacob (OMG Taylor Lautner is hot) - enigma can have any impact to uri Rain?

Example :

2 teenage girl with limited pocket money contemplating which movie to watch.. ??

The hot VampireS (notice the S - cause not only Edward hot, the other vampys are also sizzling hottszzz) and don't forget the furry hottie much warewolf... (ahh Taylor Lautner)..

Or

The bloody, rage boiling super hot Rain with revenge on his mind?

Note : This question is not to those with unlimited pocket money ie - having a rich daddy.. or those with income.

and YES - some ppl do have budget as to how many movie can they see a month :P and some have very limited

leisure time. They budget their time too.

Hahahaha.. Just like me huh worry too much.... Well my worry may be groundless... but

Another day would just be great....

Guest tyty6_7

Bam, I don't know how it will be in your country...but in the U.S, I am really worried... besides the new moon release, thanksgiving is the big holiday, but it's the family time... the whole family will go and see a movie which they can enjoy together..his movie is rated R...I did not want to mention to some kind of possible racist discriminations...even though, it seems that they are investing a lot of money for the promotions of this movie (I see the TV spots of his movies on TV almost everyday), I really worry about the crowds on the first opening week....

Anyway, whether it will make a hit or not, I hope that he will get more recognitions here...

----------------------------

Edit: also, with your question, I think if that girl is his fan , she will choose his movie..and watch another one some where online...hhehehe....if not, she will just go and see the hot vampires even if she has money to see both...if she is the fan of both Rain and New Moon, I still think that she will choose the new moon (regarding her low budget)....I think most girls like romantic types more than bloody actions....hehhee...I am one of them....hehheeh ... If it's not Rain in it, I will not watch that kind of movie...hehhehe...

----------------------------------------------------

[NEWS] Lee Joon ‘Both Rain and I suffered during the filming of Ninja Assassin’ (10.27.09)

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon expressed his feelings on appearing in the Hollywood movie ‘Ninja Assassin’.

‘Ninja Assassin’, which will have its worldwise release on 25th November, is Rain (Jung Jihoon)’s first main Hollywood role. Lee Joon plays the younger version of Raizo.

“My heart is pounding like crazy because it’s only a month until the release”, Lee Joon confessed. He also said that all he can remember whilst filming with Rain in Germany was being in pain and suffering, but he was happy when he saw the completed film a few days ago. He had waited for the past year for the release since filming ended.

Whilst Rain was making his ‘Godly Body’ with 0% fat, Lee Joon spent those times with him. He tried his best at training in order to portray the younger version of Rain well. From the 6-stage auditions and the weight training to the martial arts training, he didn’t have an easy time. The pain that he suffers whilst dancing on stage is also from those times.

“The weight and martial arts training were the most difficult. But I was able to follow a normal dietary pattern whilst Jihoon hyung had to follow a strict diet routine along with training, thus it’ll have been harder for him. The martial arts training is one of the worst ordeals that I had to go through. I only had two ‘action’ scenes whilst Jihoon hyung had at least half the movie doing them, so it must have been hard for him.”

He pointed at his nose, explaining that there’s a bone which broke. He also pointed at his elbows saying that it still hurts from when he hurt himself there whilst training. But he didn’t stop smiling. This was because the end result was good.

The other members saw the movie with him. They described Rain and Joon as ‘cool’. Even though it’d be understandable to show a little bit of jealousy as he debuted in Hollywood before them, despite the fact that they trained together, they just patted him on the back and told him they enjoyed it. Their teamwork was better than expected, especially considering the fact that they were newly-formed.

“Ninja Assassin” will be released worldwide on 25th November, and it’ll be released in Korea on the 26th.

translation: BLAQ’n'white@mblaqattack.com

source: Newsen

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. I’ve read the story of RAIN during his filming of this movie & I feel that it’s really a terrible ordeal for him. And those trailers/teasers we saw recently it does look pretty cool! I wanna see Lee Joon also here as much as I’m excited to see RAIN again on the big screen & this time he’ll be on it on the whole part of the film. :P:lol:

Ah Tyty... focus.. focus..

I am not talkin about his fans... Of course by all mean for his fan his movie will be on the top of the list.

If she's a Twillight freak and also a Rain freak.. she will find a way.. not just a way.. may be ten ways

on how to watch both movies.

:blush: I have to admit, Edward Cullen abs pull me more... hik hik.. (Yea yea, a traitor...). I will

watch New Moon first and then Ninja Assasin. No matter how important Rain is to me, Edward Cullen

pull me more... (Adeh .. sakit jantung.. translation : Ouch - heart ache). The best thing is I will watch

both movies at least 3 times. kekekekeke..

So that's the reason I am worried.. :P. I... the high and mighty hardcore fan would choose New Moon over

Rain :sigh: Yes I am ashamed of myself :( (well I still consider myself a hardcore fan though I can't always go to his

concert ... kekeke not that I didn't want to, money money money... you know rite. So I still get the privillage to call myself a hardcore fan :^_^: ).

I hope it is not another Speed racer ... total dissaster

Dish, wish.. whooosh, whissshh!!

:Bambiina is busy dodging all the tomatoes that are thrown to her:

Anyway - There's this one time I saw a trailer of this one movie call Ninja - I started to giggle just like a school

girl about to meet her crush suddenly another man appear on the screen... Nah.. he was not my Rain... my excitement

quickly vanished into thin air..

The title almost similar to Ninja Assasin (except for the Arsessasin), minus of course Uri Rain. They had almost the

same style of clothing.. setting and so on.

Ceh.. all excited over nothing...

Anyway - Hope everything will be fine... hope it will be a box office. He worked hard for the movie. His training schedule

was insane not to mention his diet. He had to endure all that.. poor him.. Hope everything will be paid off...

*** Though this isn’t officially confirmed, wow, this guy is gonna be very busy promoting the movie soon. I hope he’s going to take care of himself more during this very tight & tough schedule. Is he going to appear on all these? As November 25 is nearing, the coming days are very crucial to him. :P:huh:

[11-01] Rain Possible November schedule for Ninja Assassin promotion

source:http://cafe.daum.net/hanryulove & _The_Cloud_@jtune_rain_cafe & ratoka@rain-cloud

(Please note the shedule below is not officially confirmed)

Domestic schedule

November 6th: Premiere for Aisan media in CGV theater located in Wangsimni, Seoul.

November 9th : Rain as the leading actor who represents Ninja Assassin, will hold a press conference for Asia region at Lotte Hotel located in Skongdong, Seoul

Overseas schedule

November 11th : Premiere at Maryland University

November 12th : 11 media intervews in Washington D.C. (The Washington Post, The AP news, The Washington Times, The Baltimore City Paper, etc.)

November 13th : The interview of Kung-Fu Cinema which is an internet media in NYC, America.

November 14th : Interviews with NY media

November 15th : Arrive at Toronto

November 16th : Interviews with Toronto media

November 17th : Arrive at San Francisco and Interviews with media

November 18th : Arrive at San Diego and Interviews with media

November 19th : Premiere in hollywood, California,

(At the same time, advanced screenings will be held in Olathe, Omaha, and in Seattle)

November 20th : Interviews with LA media

November 21st : Interviews with LA media

November 22nd : Arrive at Dallas, TX

November 23th : Interviews with Dallas media

Credit : rainalice/rainlegend