Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest *alodia*

Have you guys heard about the news about Rain and Suna today?

it says something about Rain's comeback... but i'm not sure if it's about the special...

Will be waiting for someone to translate the article... I think Suna will be a guest(?)

NEWS

김선아, 비 컴백쇼 동반 출연

10/01 12:16

2년만에 가수로 돌아오는 톱스타 비의 컴백쇼에 톱 여배우 김선아가 함께한다.

MBC 고위 관계자는 1일 10월중 방송 예정인 비의 컴백쇼에 김선아가 함께 출연할 것이라고 밝혔다. 비와 김선아의 만남은 지난 8월 '서태지 컴백 스페셜' 당시 서태지와 이준기의 만남처럼 각기 다른 분야에서 활동하는 두 스타의 동반 출연으로 눈길을 모은다.

김선아는 비가 데뷔한 JYP엔터테인먼트에서 다른 인기그룹 god 멤버들과 함께 가수로 데뷔를 준비했던 이력이 있다. 김선아는 각종 무대에서 노래 실력을 인정받은 바 있어 비와의 만남에 더욱 기대가 모아진다.

이번 비의 컴백쇼는 오는 10일 방송 예정인 MBC 스페셜 ''비'가 온다'(가제)와는 별개의 프로그램으로 비의 화려한 컴백 무대와 진솔한 인터뷰 등이 담길 예정이다. 제작진은 오는 9일께 비의 공연을 녹화할 예정이다.

2002년 가수로 데뷔한 비는 올해 초 개봉한 할리우드 데뷔작 '스피드 레이서'에서 가능성을 인정받은 뒤 주연으로 발탁된 '닌자 어쌔신'의 촬영을 지난 6월 마쳤다.

이후 앨범 준비를 계속해 온 비는 이번 5집 앨범에서 작사와 작곡, 프로듀싱까지 음악 전반에 걸쳐 참여하며 가수로서의 새로운 도전에 박차를 가하고 있다.

SOURCE: Star News

Guest kierelun

A brief translation of the above news, by Google, the best I can do to help so please bear with it if not fully understood:

2 years on the show, back to the top actress Kim Sunah with Rain will come back.

MBC on April 1, 10 percent high-ranking official is scheduled to broadcast the show, Rain to come back to appear with Kim Sunah. Kim & Rain in the August meeting of the 'comeback special seotaeji' meeting of the Lee Seo Tai Ji and other areas, such as in each of the two stars to accompany her to gather attention.

Kim Sunah is another popular group in the Rain god, who debuted JYP Entertainment, with members ready to debut as a singer, who has a history. I've proved myself on stage, singing a variety of Kim & Rain was expected in the meeting that it is more.

The 10 days of Rain at the horse show will be broadcast non-MBC Special'' 'is coming' (gaje) separate from the stage of the program, with Rain jinsolhan brilliant comeback and will be included in an interview. They record the show is expected to rain on Apr. 9.

Rain, who debuted in 2002 as the Hollywood debut earlier this year gaebonghan 'Speed Racer' as stars in the baltakdoen after winning the 'Ninja Assassin' June was the last of the shooting.

The rain continued on the album from the 5 album, song and composer, to produce music throughout the spur participation, and are pushing for a new challenge as a singer.

Guest purpleZ

Don't know if this has been posted.

20081001082033.jpg

http://web.reviewstar.net/web_200806/view....7&code=1020

~~~~

Source: KBS 2008-10-01

Rain’s 5th Album Teaser to Be Released

A teaser music video of the hottest K-pop star Rain’s fifth album will be released on Thursday, October 2nd. Rain’s agent said that the teaser video of “Love Story” will be first posted on online music sites like MNet and major portal sites. Now Rain’s fans will be able to get a taste of his new music video shot in some of the trendiest places in southern Seoul.

Actress Ha Ji-won has co-starred in the music video opposite Rain, who will show the sexy, yet dangerous aspect of himself. Rain himself has planned and starred in the video, which is about the dark and sizzling love story between a bad boy and a femme fatale.

The teaser video will be released on Naver, Daum, Cyworld, and MNet.com on October 1st, which will be followed by the second round of teaser release as well as the disclosure of music source and the full version of the music video.

Credit: kdramafanusa and source

OMG! It's almost time. ^^ [ I copied my post from the other Rain thread. :x]

I guess I should properly introduce myself...

Hi guys :] My name is Jamie. I'm moderately new to this thread, because I've never used it :sweatingbullets:

heh. I usually get my Rain information from rain-usa :x But hey, I can stalk this thread too right? xD

I'll try to post in here more often. :) Okay. Urgh... I think that's it.

Rain-related fact about me: I'm an official Cloud. :ph34r: YAY!

I hope to get to know everyone in this thread :]

P.S. [ I think the front page is a ... bit outdated. Is there anything we can do about it? :x]

Hey, isn't this Dani (freya1507)? I know the Rain Europe ladies were among those interviewed by MBC for this.

Yup that's Dani ^^.

So if the interview with them is included in the October 10 show, then there won't be a separate show in October 5? :unsure:

Hey Jamie~ maybe we make an updated one and then PM Kyo to edit the first page. ^^

Guest nicolewsf

A recent study showed that BoA received the 4th highest salary of any Korean in the year 2007. In first came the all famous actor Bae Yong Jun, who is loved around the world for his romantic dramas and great body. In third was pop singer Rain who was selected one of Time's world's most influential figures last year. Here are the rankings of the top 14 figures with the highest salary in 2007.

1. Bae Yong Jun (Actor) - $43,200,000

2. Yun Jong Yong (Samsung Electronics Vice President) - $25,300,000

3. Rain (Singer) - $25,000,000

4. BoA (Singer) - $18,300,000

5. Lee Ki Tae (Samsung Electronics Research Center Vice President) - $14,160,000

6. Lee Yun Woo (Samsung Electronics Vice President) - $14,100,000

7. Lee Kun Hee (Samsung Group President) - $12,000,000

8. Hwang Chang Kyu (Samsung Semiconductors Research Center Vice President) - $10,600,000

9. Lee Hak Su (Samsung Group Vice President) - $10,200,000

10. Jung Mong Gu (Hyundai/Kia Group President) - $9,200,000

11. Hyori (Singer) - $5,500,000

12. Jun Ji Hyun (Actress) - $5,000,000

13. Yun Eun Hye (Model/Actress) - $4,000,000

14. Yoo Jae Suk (MC) - $3,500,000

Amazingly, BoA is the only female and the youngest in the top ten list. In the largely male dominated society, BoA still stands out as Korea's best female artist despite having been in Japan for the last 3 years.

Credits: BoA's House - www.boashouse.com

Source: Sisa Press - www.sisapress.com

Image: Sisa Press - www.sisapress.com

Guest freya1507

Hey, isn't this Dani (freya1507)? I know the Rain Europe ladies were among those interviewed by MBC for this.

I'm really looking forward to all of Rain's activities this month.

omg why does this pic has to be such big ...and couldn't the find a better one ????

:blush: run to hide :ph34r:

Hi WIE - ye, they're on the same village with SHK but I heard before that she's not staying there but her mom. Here's his house looks like : :mellow::P

The facade..................... (right now, there's already a cam installed up there, which wasn't yet there when this photo was taken)

Homewithayard1.jpg

The house garden................

housegarden.jpg

Hi willenette,

Thx for the info and the pics. Is that the only pics that they allow to publish on public?

The teaser is spectacular OMG.

It showcases his acting, and his hot & handsome self. :]

YAY!

I like the part when he pokes himself in the eye, LOL.

*SPAZZES*

And about the highest salary thing...

So many of them are from Samsung :x

And is his actual comeback on the 10th or the 15th?

I'm a little confused...

[Oct-01-2008] Top star Rain is looking forward for billions of additional income through SR

source : Sports Dongah

credit : rain-eu.com

Translation by rain bird @ rain-eu

reposted:fongarkad_onlyrain

Hi jini - thanks for sharing this. Wow, this is great news for RAIN. Clap…clap…- awesome news. Congratulations! I’m so happy for him. :lol::D

Hi kdramafanusa - thanks for sharing this here. Ahhh….. finally…. The teaser is out! His hair here looks like in Ijuksa days – so dashing. The hair is red. He looks so HOT! The song in the B/G sounded so good. This MV is cool - & a bit funny. I love it- love his look – love the story – love his cute performance. Can’t wait for this to be out. Ohhh.. I’m so excited & dying waiting for his comeback. . Looks good. I love it! I really miss him – just obsessed with him I hope RAIN & HJW can have also a drama soon. Just can’t get enough of this video – keeps on watching it over & over again. It made me smile. :sweatingbullets: :blush:

[] 0528129.jpg[/]

[] 0128229.jpg[/]

[] 03.jpg[/]

[] 0428129.jpg[/]

sr : nikon

by : shelley@RainWorld

Hi Linh - thanks for posting these photos here. Hahaha….he’s so cute. :sweatingbullets: :blush:

I'm really looking forward to all of Rain's activities this month.

Hi fatgrrl - really? Wow, if she's really dani, so lucky this girl is! My first time to see her - Thanks for this info, in case. :lol::D

Have you guys heard about the news about Rain and Suna today?

it says something about Rain's comeback... but i'm not sure if it's about the special...

Will be waiting for someone to translate the article... I think Suna will be a guest(?)

NEWS

김선아, 비 컴백쇼 동반 출연

10/01 12:16

[] []

SOURCE: Star News

Hi - here's the news : :blush: :lol:

Star News

Rain, met Kim, Sun A, in his come back show

Top singer Rain who comes back after 2 years will meet actress Kim, Sun A in his come back show.

1st of this month, top executive of MBC announced that Rain will be coming back with Kim, Sun A in his show that airs during October. Kim, Sun A is well known for her singing through various stages so her encounter with Rain is attracting more attention.

LOVE STORY 1 MIN TEASER w00t.gif

up by RainSixToFive@YT

Hi Shanyya - thanks for sharing the link here. Ahhhh… finally……. the MV is coming out today & the album is on its way……… :lol::D

A recent study showed that BoA received the 4th highest salary of any Korean in the year 2007. In first came the all famous actor Bae Yong Jun, who is loved around the world for his romantic dramas and great body. In third was pop singer Rain who was selected one of Time's world's most influential figures last year. Here are the rankings of the top 14 figures with the highest salary in 2007.

1. Bae Yong Jun (Actor) - $43,200,000

2. Yun Jong Yong (Samsung Electronics Vice President) - $25,300,000

3. Rain (Singer) - $25,000,000

4. BoA (Singer) - $18,300,000

5. Lee Ki Tae (Samsung Electronics Research Center Vice President) - $14,160,000

Hi Nicole - thanks for posting this here. Hahaha – not surprised about BYJ coming on top spot. About RAIN, other than the album sales I hope the endorsements that he does as well as the concert sales and all that are included here – this make sense to me. I know that RAIN & BYJ are paid a lot. BYJ & RAIN are demanded everywhere because they’re both popular. I’ m happy seeing BYJ on the top list and happier that RAIN’s name is also in the list.. And these numbers are in US Dollars, huh? :lol::D

Anyway, congratulations on BYJ & RAIN’s huge success! :lol::D

omg why does this pic has to be such big ...and couldn't the find a better one ????

:blush: run to hide :ph34r:

Hi dani - so, its' really you........ hahaha - there's nothing wrong with the size, my dear......... at least all your friends here can see you - lol - And besides, you look good so you don't need to run & hide, huh? :lol::D

Don't know if this has been posted.

Rain’s 5th Album Teaser to Be Released

Credit: kdramafanusa and source

Hi purple - ye, this has been posted already & while watching this, below are the translations – this makes more sense. :sweatingbullets: :blush:

Engl. Translation:

Ha Ji-Won : Tell me who they are!

Jung Ji-Hoon (Rain) : As you see, they are only (young) girls!

Ha Ji-Won : I thought you said that you will never associate with any other girls besides me? As far as I know, you are getting rid of me!

Transl.: rain bird-rain-eu

reposted: RAIN Germany

• another one –

Jung Ji-Hoon: Ah! Ah! That Hurt!!

Ha Ji-Won : Tell me who they are!

Jung Ji-Hoon (Rain) : As you see, they are only (young) girls!

Ha Ji-Won : I thought you said that you will never associate with any other girls besides me? As far as I know, you are getting rid of me!

Jung Ji-Hoon: No. That's not it. I met them after work. I met... No... hey~ By the way... What's got to do you you, huh?

Ha Ji-Won: It has to do with me. While you staying at my house, I want you not to meet anyone without my permission!

Additional translation by Jay@Rain-USA