Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest my_littlefish

22 Oct 05 - Bejing Press Conference

http://myfile.hanafos.com/~rsades/rain/051022seitenchi-s.wmv

The weather is really cold n it seems he hve a runny nose... :(

CCTV reports during press conference, he didnt give his trademark smile.. tink he really must be so tired... after filming till late ytday :(

**News translation thanks to June@Rainsg

thx for clip but i can't dl it

he sang chinese song that song is very famous i like it too

Guest fatgrrl_slim

wow!!! im imagining him singing now!! drowning in his voice!! can't wait 4 the pix 2 be out of the oven!!

anywayz..here's 2 cute the thirst n lacking of beijing concert pics..

i remember it's Bam's fav pic..hmmmm..

fh84vc.jpg

:lol: at the girl behind him! Seriously, if I were her I'd probably gape like an idiot, too. :D

CCTV reports during press conference, he didnt give his trademark smile.. tink he really must be so tired... after filming till late ytday :(

Oh my... Bi's really working hard these days. But I think it's not just because he's feeling a bit sick, that's why he barely smiled. I think it's a language thing again.

But it's really sweet of them (Bi and JYPE) to think of singing something in Chinese for the Beijing concert. I'm really looking forward to seeing a clip of that.

Edited to add: I just saw the Beijing presscon clip... the coat really made him look like Peewee Herman. :lol: Sorry!

RAIN......

You came to my life quietly...simply... and my world stood still,

I could not say a word nor a simple gesture show...

the feelings kept in my heart...so i loved you in silence

worshipped you from a distance dreamt of you from afar.

Guest kate666

THANKS ALOT!!!

huh.. he's soo sweet.. he always ask us to take care of ourselves.. but he himself never take care.. ahhh :(

Oh...he was asked about Jay Chou again. :( Poor Rain and poor Jay...

guess they must become so sick of this question.

debbii!!! really good artworks!! it's now my PC wallie also!! ^^

anwyayz...here's another OLD FH pic...

mabe this is 4 u!!!! :)

fh15bw.jpg

find any cute expressions of BI??? :wub:

wow!! cuteness!! :o *faints*Got any more?? Post them post them :P :P :P

:lol: at the girl behind him! Seriously, if I were her I'd probably gape like an idiot, too. :D

Oh my... Bi's really working hard these days. But I think it's not just because he's feeling a bit sick, that's why he barely smiled. I think it's a language thing again.

But it's really sweet of them (Bi and JYPE) to think of singing something in Chinese for the Beijing concert. I'm really looking forward to seeing a clip of that.

Edited to add: I just saw the Beijing presscon clip... the coat really made him look like Peewee Herman. :lol: Sorry!

peewee.jpg

Shucks!!! Now im not watching it Via satellite since im with you guys here hahaha!! Hi Paulette!!!

By the way he was in MTV China awhile ago he was crying when i saw it just dont know what happened in the interview its a program hosted by the VJ from Taiwan 5566. Dnt know what those tears were for but for sure he is happy!

Guest `soliloquy

Shucks!!! Now im not watching it Via satellite since im with you guys here hahaha!! Hi Paulette!!!

By the way he was in MTV China awhile ago he was crying when i saw it just dont know what happened in the interview its a program hosted by the VJ from Taiwan 5566. Dnt know what those tears were for but for sure he is happy!

*waves to bibi*

bibi! i love your poem, you sure have a poetic streak in you!^^

He was crying, but its a happy kinda crying?*tries to digest this bit of info*

ah... okay, thats not too bad ^^

but really curious as to what happened.. guess we'll find out sooner or later!

bibi!!! such a nice POEM...rain deserves all ur love dear!~ :)

Actually i still cant remember what those next words are...im really suffering from memory gap ive memorized this poem for quite a long time and now whoooosh!!!(thanks for all those general anestisia doc!)

All i can remember is the first stanza and the last phrase... it goes like

Because in silence i found the fulfillment of my dreams

I will post it soon as i can remember the whole poem! bi deserve it sis!!!

Guest sheivar

hi bi'ers!

how are you all doing?? i hope you guys are all ok! :) i haven't been here for quite some time now.. i've been really very busy the past few weeks because of my thesis and because of my new work.. :)

yes! i am working! although just a part time job.. but i'm really enjoying.. you know why?? hehe.. because almost everyday i am with KOREANS!!! :D:P

hehe.. i am an english tutor and i'm teaching koreans! :hahaha:

just want to share a story with you guys.. one time a student asked me if i knew any korean singers.. i told him i know RAIN.. he said.. ahh.. BI! but he's a dancer not a singer.. i argued with him that bi is a good dancer as well as a singer too.. what's funny was that he said that he only hears bi sings like this: OOHH... AAHHH.. hehe.. i think it's because of the song 'it's raining' but anyway i told him that for me bi is a good singer! :) hehe..

hmm.. would i qualify to teach bi? haha :D

x's:

i am learning korean words and phrases now.. my students teach me. hehe :)

take care everyone! thank you for the pics! :)

hi nini, bambiina, j.lee, wendy, rach and everyone!

yikes! so many backlogs! hehe..

Guest leerocks

Oh...he was asked about Jay Chou again. :( Poor Rain and poor Jay...

guess they must become so sick of this question.

hmm apparently he commented that he would love to work with jay and he thinks jay is a good song composer. oh.. i think it was totally cute when the reporters ask if he think he's handsome :)

hi bi'ers!

how are you all doing?? i hope you guys are all ok! :) i haven't been here for quite some time now.. i've been really very busy the past few weeks because of my thesis and because of my new work.. :)

yes! i am working! although just a part time job.. but i'm really enjoying.. you know why?? hehe.. because almost everyday i am with KOREANS!!! :D:P

just want to share a story with you guys.. one time a student asked me if i knew any korean singers.. i told him i know RAIN.. he said.. ahh.. BI! but he's a dancer not a singer.. i argued with him that bi is a good dancer as well as a singer too.. what's funny was that he said that he only hears bi sings like this: OOHH... AAHHH.. hehe.. i think it's because of the song 'it's raining' but anyway i told him that for me bi is a good singer! :) hehe..

x's:

OM! thats so cool!!

*waves to bibi*

bibi! i love your poem, you sure have a poetic streak in you!^^

He was crying, but its a happy kinda crying?*tries to digest this bit of info*

ah... okay, thats not too bad ^^

but really curious as to what happened.. guess we'll find out sooner or later!

Ayu!!! im waving!!!!

You will love that as soon as i can post the whole of it!

ya i think we will find it out sooner or later. I was really terrified when i catch a glimpse of it!!! Too bad i was watching another show huhuhu!

ayuuuuu!!!! Seee me im waving!!!

Actually i still cant remember what those next words are...im really suffering from memory gap ive memorized this poem for quite a long time and now whoooosh!!!(thanks for all those general anestisia doc!)

All i can remember is the first stanza and the last phrase... it goes like

Because in silence i found the fulfillment of my dreams

I will post it soon as i can remember the whole poem! bi deserve it sis!!!

hei dear..take ur time!! BI will wait!! we WILL wait!! definitely!! aza aza hwaiting!! ~~

hi bi'ers!

x's:

hi sheivar!! hmmm..i've seen u sumwhere. anywayz..welcome back!!

u're so lucky!! u get 2 tutor koreans!!! get sum news frm them!!

btw..u did GOOD!! u defended our KING BI!!!! :D

what's funny was that he said that he only hears bi sings like this: OOHH... AAHHH.. hehe.. i think it's because of the song 'it's raining' but anyway i told him that for me bi is a good singer! :) hehe..

hahah thats what my friends say!!! they always takes the mick out of him but i found it funny coz a friend of mine tries 2 copy his dance moves!!

*waves at everyone!!!

sorry dun hv time to read backlogs.. did sumone said tht he sang a chinese song in this particular clip? :blink:

haha!! i guess he has to choose an esy song.. nway.. tht's my fav too.. lopk forward to watch it!! :rolleyes:

thanx Rgal for the clip. ;)

*or this clip "the-burberry-bow-coat" :blink: .. nway.. i am exited to download anythig frm him!! :D

*crying? what happen?

hi all i'm nun from thailand

i'm the new member of this board :D

i love rain so

he's very cool his performance is very very ahhh i can't find word to describe it you know!

i just watch some of rainy day in HK wow!!!!

i can't beleive it he's rockkkkk oh!

i'm crazy haha

SAWADI KHA?? Is that right? MABUHAY in my own native tongue!!! Welcome to the group of non stop workaholic (when it comes to answering post here).

He is indeed indescribable!!! hope to bump with you here more often!!!

hei dear..take ur time!! BI will wait!! we WILL wait!! definitely!! aza aza hwaiting!! ~~

hi sheivar!! hmmm..i've seen u sumwhere. anywayz..welcome back!!

u're so lucky!! u get 2 tutor koreans!!! get sum news frm them!!

btw..u did GOOD!! u defended our KING BI!!!! :D

hahaha!!!I will try to remember it for you guys!!!heheh!

Guest `soliloquy

hi bi'ers!

x's:

hey sheivar!

I love your job!!!!!haha...

i'd probably do what you're doing as well in say 5-6 years down the road, after i've graduated.

at least thats what i have planned ^^

its dang cool teaching english, and to koreans! man..thats plain HOT!

And man, super cool.. your student actually asked you that!wahaha...cool!

Ayu!!! im waving!!!!

You will love that as soon as i can post the whole of it!

ya i think we will find it out sooner or later. I was really terrified when i catch a glimpse of it!!! Too bad i was watching another show huhuhu!

ayuuuuu!!!! Seee me im waving!!!

haha..i can see you waving from miles and miles away!!!!!

and not only waving but jumping frantically!wahaha...missed ya!

thank god you clarified that his tears were of happiness! almost gave me a heart attack..puhaha.. ^^

Guest kate666

hmm apparently he commented that he would love to work with jay and he thinks jay is a good song composer. oh.. i think it was totally cute when the reporters ask if he think he's handsome :)

OM! thats so cool!!

Ah...cool!! I love both Rain and Jay actually. :lol::lol:

hi bi'ers!

x's:

I bet your from the Philippines!!! I think you will learn Korean faster since you interact with them everyday!!! Gosh how i wish i can learn it too!!! Hi sheivar!!!