Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

hi there twin, visc n other Biers!!!

morning..it's 12.35 am here!!!!

i juz saw the VODH pics!!!! OMG..HE LOOKS REALLY GOOD!! with the BLACK hair!!! the best i haf seen!!!! thanx2 J. Lee!!! :D

anywayz..i was juz rewatching It's raining MV..n i discovered sumthing!!

my room mate!!! dancing 2 the SONG!! n i envy her!! cos she dances really well!!! IM ALSO DANCING NOW~! :lol: (sorry 4 the spamming)

hi all!! missed yah all so much!! hurmm.. i just cooked "nasi goreng".. really FULL ryte now.. haha!!

ripgal.. the mv? official mv? your roomie? which one is she?

i've tried to dance the song too but i end-up creating 'new' dance step!! haha!! lol!!

i SUCK.. totally!! haha!!

btw.. ripgal, where are u from?

ooo.. just realised.. ermm...

good nyte ripgal!!

good bite bishie_bashie!!

sweet dream ppl!!

Guest kate666

bishi..bashi..i love your quote on those calend pix that were post awhile back in the old forum..but back then..they're just pix..but now that you edit it..your quotes are just WONDERFUL..AND ROMANTIC..kekek

c3cilia you're a Thai , right ? Can you read Thai ? Thai fans celebrated 2 greatest news tonight. Click here : http://www.popcornfor2.com/forums/index.ph...pic=45&st=15220 (in Thai) (Scroll down to the bold red articles.)

Hey everyone~~ Thankss for all the wonderful pics...

I made some caps here:

rain1.jpg

That guy holding the knife was saying "one time and the coconut on Bi's head will split into two".. :blink:

rain2.jpg

One more time and Bi's head will split into two!!! :blink::blink::blink:

rain3.jpg

Bi panicked upon hearing that!

rain4.jpg

But of course, in the end, that guy didn't really split anything into half! And, Bi was relieved! :P

And some more:

r3.jpg

Bi trying hard to "bite off" the coconut! :blink:

r4.jpg

Those guys were crazy! They were trying to rip Bi's top away!!!

They should've call us for that

r6.jpg

With the "hammer" as a mic~

r7.jpg

Love his smile! :wub:

r8.jpg

Awww, he gives the flower to that girl after singing "You're so beautiful" to her! :(

Guest c3cilia

duck8ck.jpg

I have never look at fur until Bi came into the picture..he make fur look so much better..i love this pix..he's looks so tempting here..make me wanna go... ... :unsure: ... :ph34r:

rain3.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r8.jpg

Awww, he gives the flower to that girl after singing "You're so beautiful" to her! :(

OMG nice caps!! i love the "panic" bi.. he's CUTE!! n trying hard to bite those coconut is funny!! i can help u bi!! i'll bite anything for u!! ooppssie.. hehe!! lol!!

yeah.. AGREE.. WE ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD RIP HIS SHIRT OFF!! haha!! lol!!

can i bi the girl?? i wish he'll sing for me someday.. ermm.. maybe i'll go to one of his concert!! but i want tht flower too!! ahhh.. i wanna dream of him tonite!! wish me luck bi-ers!!

thanx for the caps may!! (which clip is it frm?)

Guest leerocks

I made some caps here:

rain1.jpg

That guy holding the knife was saying "one time and the coconut on Bi's head will split into two".. :blink:

rain2.jpg

rain3.jpg

rain4.jpg

But of course, in the end, that guy didn't really split anything into half! And, Bi was relieved! :P

And some more:

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r6.jpg

r7.jpg

r8.jpg

OMOMM!! do u have the subtitles for this!!??? i dont have subs for part one and two :(

OMG nice caps!! i love the "panic" bi.. he's CUTE!! n trying hard to bite those coconut is funny!! i can help u bi!! i'll bite anything for u!! ooppssie.. hehe!! lol!!

yeah.. AGREE.. WE ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD RIP HIS SHIRT OFF!! haha!! lol!!

can i bi the girl?? i wish he'll sing for me someday.. ermm.. maybe i'll go to one of his concert!! but i want tht flower too!! ahhh.. i wanna dream of him tonite!! wish me luck bi-ers!!

thanx for the caps may!! (which clip is it frm?)

Its from MBC gameshow in Malaysia ")

Guest shinebi

Hey everyone!! I AM OFFICIALLY RETIRING.....YOU ALL GAVE ME TOO MANY HOT pictures of BI and I practically died 3000 times making these....so I am closing this offer... sorry to those who may have missed it....Ceej* ... Mayumi ... Alecs ... Homegurl ... Love_Rain ... Devips ... re-check them...

Samples here:

LET.jpg

LET2.jpg

LET-02.jpg

LET--03copy.jpg

W2.jpg

W.jpg

W4.jpg

BISHI_BASHIES-00.jpg

BABIE_BASHIE this is yours...

BTW...how do I resize the pictures??...ERRRR SO HUGE....><

CEEJ* YOUR WALLIE I MADE FOR YOU:

CEEL_WALLIE2.jpg

I AM DONE!!!! I will mail them out soon and I will tell you when I send them.....*HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THEM< COMMENTS PLEASE....And like I said, please do not mis-use when recieving them I do not you to sell them because I gave them to you for free, I want you to keep them....I worked so hard on them so please keep them...**MADE WITH SO MUCH LOVE TO ALL MY FRIENDLY BI-ERS...HERE IS ALL MY LOVE TO YOU ALL...You all should know I love you....do me a favor and stay active and keep the pics and clips coming!! *DIES* MMUUAAHHH!!!MY FUNERAL TODAY!!! MUST COME!! PLEASE BRING BI FOR ME...

I AM DONE!!!! I will mail them out soon and I will tell you when I send them.....*HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THEM< COMMENTS PLEASE....And like I said, please do not mis-use when recieving them I do not you to sell them because I gave them to you for free, I want you to keep them....I worked so hard on them so please keep them...**MADE WITH SO MUCH LOVE TO ALL MY FRIENDLY BI-ERS...HERE IS ALL MY LOVE TO YOU ALL...You all should know I love you....do me a favor and stay active and keep the pics and clips coming!! *DIES* MMUUAAHHH!!!MY FUNERAL TODAY!!! MUST COME!! PLEASE BRING BI FOR ME...

OMG amee!! LOVE UR WORK!! did i told u tht!! haha!!

i find the letter for homegirl is really GOOD.. u should sell this!! haha!!

th wallie u made for ceej is just awesome!! *i'm saving it!! *sorry ceej, it's just TOO pretty!!

*lotsa work to do!! it's 4:48 am now!! can't concentrate though!! too busy admiring your work!! love u dear!!

I actually love this picture.. Bi is just so... YUM! btw.. that is orange girl right?

pic6caca7818uf.jpg

LOVE bi in this pic too! so so so so so so so so CUTE!

picg4810x652aa.jpg

Isnt both of these photos Orange Girl (whats her name??) with Bi? I read somewhere that its 1 with make up and 1 with out? Is that true? I like the 1st photos of them... they BOTH look cute :blink::P

th wallie u made for ceej is just awesome!! *i'm saving it!! *sorry ceej, it's just TOO pretty!!

*lotsa work to do!! it's 4:48 am now!! can't concentrate though!! too busy admiring your work!! love u dear!!

I agree.. i also think Homegirls 1 is really nice ;)

Shinebi retirin?? I dont blame u.. u've done 2 much! Thanx 4 everythin!

picg4810x652aa.jpg

love the pictures!! his skin is PERFECT!! i wish i hv a perfect skin.. even the orange girl doesn't hv those perfect one!! haha!! our bi is truely a baby!! baby skin, baby face, baby eyes etc!! OUR BABY!!

*love the first pic too.. he looks baby-ish!! the second angel-ish!! thanx debbii for sharing those pics!!

Guest shinebi

I agree.. i also think Homegirls 1 is really nice

Shinebi retirin?? I dont blame u.. u've done 2 much! Thanx 4 everythin!

YAWNS.... you both are such dears!! Thank you for your comments..I think I will need to go to bed in a minute....then wake up and finish printing them....<3 you all dears....

pic6caca7818uf.jpg

I have to admit, the orange girl is very pretty indeed!

Guest liu_xing_girl

I made some caps here:

rain1.jpg

rain2.jpg

rain3.jpg

rain4.jpg

And some more:

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r6.jpg

r7.jpg

r8.jpg

ooohhh...how cute! anyone has this clip in megaup for the nonclubbies? btw, can anyone tell me why i can't seem to view avi files? tnx!

Guest liu_xing_girl

me too! coz im loving his new look! so boyish! perfect for a young bier like me. hahaha.

i actually dont like his straight hair back then, but i love his looks here:

midsummer2.jpg

midsummer-bi.jpg

credit:me *mwahahaha*

i just loooove him in this caps & i love the tune of their song so i'm sharing the link for this mv to you guys:

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2I8ELPR...XP133G6P91OVGSF

Guest bishie_bashie

Hey everyone!! I AM OFFICIALLY RETIRING.....YOU ALL GAVE ME TOO MANY HOT pictures of BI and I practically died 3000 times making these....so I am closing this offer... sorry to those who may have missed it....Ceej* ... Mayumi ... Alecs ... Homegurl ... Love_Rain ... Devips ... re-check them...

Samples here:

LET.jpg

LET2.jpg

LET-02.jpg

LET--03copy.jpg

W2.jpg

W.jpg

W4.jpg

BISHI_BASHIES-00.jpg

BABIE_BASHIE this is yours...

BTW...how do I resize the pictures??...ERRRR SO HUGE....><

CEEJ* YOUR WALLIE I MADE FOR YOU:

CEEL_WALLIE2.jpg

Hey Shinebi, for mine, I think its ok... although he is a bit big though... So yep.. Mine is all right, no need to resize it! Thanks a lot! I love it! Love ya!

shinebi.......oh my god....you are such a great...as in G R E A T...i love it...the wallies and the two statio's that you've made....i want it sooooooooo much....whats the next procesS? hehehehehe....im kinda LOST now...after seeing your creations....hehehehehe...aside from the two creations youve made for me...would it be too much if i ask the new one samples of my baby rain and number 6 and 8 :rolleyes: kudos to you!!!!!!!!

bishave.jpg

ceej..... HIs favourite pose.... :lol: ... remind me of a fren.who likes this pose sooo much...

I am beginning to love this pose too....

oh bam your right that is his favorite pose....:D

bichestwide2.jpg

just posting the old pics....:D

biin3parts2.jpg

birecordingstudio2.jpg