Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest Shanyya

Does anyone have the last episode of "Sangdoo, Let's Go To School!"? Please upload it for me if you do have it. Thanks in advance

Guest ladypetruci

:D

Was driving just now after work when I suddenly feel like listening to the our local Chinese Radio Station...guess what they played!!!!!!! Pantech Song by Bi...well that realy made my day...I was moving to its music like crazy...now Rain music can be heard everywhere including our town Kuching in Sarawak.......

LOVE RAIN AND HIS MUSIC FOREVER!!!!!!!! :w00t:B):D:P :blush: :sweatingbullets:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Samsung dong eh? I wonder if in Korea they have the Star Home Tour similar like the one they have in LA as well? :P

Hehe, don't give them any more ideas. You know how much the Korean government has been leaning on Hallyu to promote tourism in their country. :P

However... I don't think this will apply with this village. I know someone who went there to check out Bi's new house and she said security's pretty tight. I guess that's why those famous people chose to live there. They can have (relative) peace and quiet, away from prying eyes of paparazzis and crazy-@ss fans. :lol:

Guest Rayndrop

Bi @ Cha Tae Hyun’s Wedding

Credit: baidu.com// jinlees@soompi

Chi to Eng: michi@sexybi

This is Han Fan’s recount. Today Cha Tae Hyun married and I want to share my sad feelings with everyone… but the reason why I’m writing my recount is because you guys have already been waiting for it for so long…

I’ve liked Cha Tae Hyun for 7 years already, since this morning I’ve been crying and my feelings have been so jumbled up. If Ji Hoon was to marry, I don’t know if I’ll drop unconscious and wake up after 3 days and 4 nights.

Anyhow, I have liked Tae Hyun for 7 years. Starting from the moment I received 2 invitations from him and his mother, it got me so excited that my jaw dropped. (Without an invitation you’re not allowed enter. Jealous? Haha…)

Now I’m waiting for Ji Hoon to appear. I’ve already borrowed a digital camera and drawn up a plan. Swiftly leaving the office early, I started to head towards the hotel…

In actual fact, from last night to now, I’ve been thinking of what to do when I see Ji Hoon. But on the actual day, all my memories with Tae Hyun flooded back in my brain. I kept crying and wiping my nose while I worked. Oh, I don’t care now, I’ll just pretend Jung Ji Hoon doesn’t exist anymore. Even though I’ve set myself this thought… I can’t actually control it.

Once I reached the hotel, I started to look around. I went through the ceremony, parking lot, elevator doors and all the passage ways.

Afterwards I went into the wedding ceremony to find a seat. Because there are many actors and VIP members attending, my seat and others were at the very back.

I personally am already faithful to Rain. Exactly opposite the actors’ tables and the bride’s guests, I found two seats. Then I went to find Ji Hoon.

--

Just like in the pictures, there were a lot of Japanese fans waiting. I stood at the ceremony hall looking around. It was around 5:20pm at that time, I thought I came too early. Suddenly, people started yelling: Bi, Bi, Rain, Rain – from downstairs.

Is it really Ji Hoon? I turned on my camera and almost immediately I saw him…

Wow, sexy, how can he be that handsome in front of my eyes? Actually, from the pictures, you’ll only feel 70% impressed, in reality… I cannot explain it with words.

His hair style and color is gorgeous. His skin was fair, and his clothes were exquisite.

The media rushed forwards and wrapped around Ji Hoon. If things carry on like this I’m worried something might happen…the responses were too wild... (There were actually a few other male artists who came in before, but the responses weren’t even half as crazy…)

Quickly reaching the banquet, he stood in the middle of the reporters… taking big strides he followed Tae Hyun. At this moment, my luck for 60 years is finally arriving…

My friend and I stared at him when he walked through the door, security guards blocked the people behind saying, ‘The uninvited please stop here.’

Tae Hyun immediately hugged Ji Hoon tightly (it should actually be Ji Hoon who hugs Tae Hyun though…haha), Ji Hoon expressed his congratulations and then turned around and introduced Ji Hoon to his parents.

His mother and father were very excited and responded with a small smile: Really? Thank you… (His mother secretly praises Ji Hoon, so whenever Tae Hyun sees her she always asks how Ji Hoon is.)

And then Ji Hoon went over to the picture area and took a few pictures.

At this time, I went up to Tae Hyun’s mother and father and congratulated them and then went to the door to wait for Ji Hoon.

When you look at the pictures, it is almost the same as seeing him up close. In reality, the passage way is very narrow and it isn’t easy to take pictures. When he passed me, I don’t know why, but my heart started pulsing faster… the moment Ji Hoon passed, the men around me even said, ‘Ah, Rain is really tall, he truly is tall…’

After a while, Ji Hoon went in and found himself a seat.

--

Oh my god, oh my god, I’m too thankful…

Our Ji Hoon is sitting directly opposite my seat…

Before this, he went over to Hong Kyung Min’s, greeted him, and hugged him enthusiastically (He really loves to hug!). He also went over to Ahn Jae Wook who was on the same table and bowed respectfully. Elders really like our Ji Hoon since they kept patting his shoulder in a friendly way while chatting…

At the back, more and more seniors started coming in…

Our Ji Hoon stands up whenever one of them comes in and smiles as he shakes their hands (making each senior pass by with a smile in their eyes…)

While we were watching everything on the sidelines, our smiles curved up so high towards our ears that I don’t think it can ever curve back down…

After a while, he went to chat with the elders…all along he was smiling softly. No wonder seniors like him and say he’s cute…

At this time, his assistant came in, said something, and then sat by his side.

In normal circumstances, assistants wouldn’t sit with them, why did he sit down? I’m still confused…

More elders starting coming in, our Ji Hoon was a bit jumbled up. Every time he faced elders he was very well mannered. Seniors were busy patting his shoulder…

In this period of time, Ji Hoon and I exchanged a few glances and our shoulders brushed against each other a few times also… (Of course I covered my face though).

After some time, he found Lee Sing Jun at a back table and went over to send his wishes.

I’m not saying this because he is Ji Hoon, but today out of all the artists, he is the one who had the most courtesy.

Not long after, our Ji Hoon’s idol – Kye Sang Yoon appeared. Oh, our Ji Hoon, I don’t know why he was so excited – he looked like he just saw his girlfriend - smiling widely and extremely excited. And…the reason why he let his assistant sit in the seat next to him was because he wanted to save a seat for Kye Sang Yoon. Once Sang Yoon came, the assistant stood up immediately stood up, even Ji Hoon stood up to usher Sang Yoon to sit.

He really is too cute, after Kye Sang Yoon came in, he also went to greet the elders.

Our Ji Hoon’s eyes never left Sang Yoon. When is he going to talk…when is he going to look at me… Seriously, he isn’t a kid anymore, he kept following Sang Yoon with intense eyes…

Finally, the greetings ended, now it’s our Ji Hoon’s time. His eyes turned even smaller, his expression was cute, he smiled then continued to talk to Kye Sang Yoon about something…

Some late coming seniors didn’t have a seat, so he and Sang Yoon stood up and offered them their seats. Then they went to the seats at the back to sit.

At the tables at the back, Ji Sung sat at the side. I think they have seen each other since Ji Hoon started talking to him. Next to Ji Sung sat ‘수로씨’ and ‘金中国’, they are also people that Ji Hoon likes. This was why the atmosphere was so warm. Afterwards he chatted with ‘테너씨’ and ‘호영씨’.

(michi: sorry! I couldn’t translate these names because I couldn’t find the English romanization)

--

The ceremony started. When Tae Hyun entered the place, he loudly clapped his hands and even yelled something softly…

The parents of both sides came out, I focused my eyes onto the big screen for Tae Hyun…

Suddenly, Ji Hoon’s face appeared on the screen. The cameraman at the actors’ tables got a perfect view of Ji Hoon’s face and zoomed in…

In the end I heard friends say that during this period of time, many photographers went over to the actor’s area and took many pictures of Ji Hoon.

There was singing during the middle of the ceremony. After that, the bride and groom left the stage and Ji Hoon’s table stood up and clapped together. When it was time to take pictures, I saw Ji Hoon stand up to walk forwards. We followed him as well, we were so close to him…

Because there were too many actors, the photo positioning took quite a while. During this time, Ji Hoon and Sang Yoon went to the back to chat…whilst taking pictures, he smiled softly, taking an adorable picture…

When they were taking pictures, there were some interesting things that happened.

Sitting behind me in the bride’s seats, there was a man who yelled out, ‘There’s Rain, Rain… mother, Rain is there…’

‘Where? Where is Rain? Ah, out of all these people, I like Rain the best. Aish, that kid’s smile is really cute…’

What to do? What to do? My shoulder trembled slightly, behind me voices continuously yelled ‘Rain is here!’ ‘Rain is there!’…

The girl student sitting in front of me took out her camera and then took out her phone and dialed a number. ‘Aish, Rain is here! Rain, he really is handsome…’

This is all for today, too tired…

-End-

He also went over to Ahn Jae Wook who was on the same table and bowed respectfully. Elders really like our Ji Hoon since they kept patting his shoulder in a friendly way while chatting…

At the back, more and more seniors started coming in…

Our Ji Hoon stands up whenever one of them comes in and smiles as he shakes their hands (making each senior pass by with a smile in their eyes…)

again, thanks sam :D how can you not love this guy when he's way too humble and respectful? ^^

Guest tyty6_7

Thanks for the translation...Bi actually had many things to do in the wedding... I love him more and more...

But I wonder who is Kye Sang Yoon?

Guest Rayndrop

again, thanks sam :D how can you not love this guy when he's way too humble and respectful? ^^

Thanks for the translation...Bi actually had many things to do in the wedding... I love him more and more...

But I wonder who is Kye Sang Yoon?

Sam thanks again.. muah muah...

Can any post picture of Kye San Yoon? Who is SHE????

Ehh... :sweatingbullets:

This is Han Fan’s recount. Today Cha Tae Hyun married and I want to share my sad feelings with everyone… but the reason why I’m writing my recount is because you guys have already been waiting for it for so long…

Bold in red...

Michi was the sweetheart who translated this one. :)

(Am I spamming?)

BAM...hahaha....are you teasing me? I asked the same question a few posts ago.

In case you are not teasing me...Kye is a HE. Ex-g.o.d member. JH's good friend.

Yoon kye sang is not a girl! He's from the disbanded group called G.O.D and a very good friend of Bi oppa...now in the military service... He's in the my 19 year old sis in law.... very cute guy too!!!! omo!!!!! nice story.. thanks for sharing......

Guest `soliloquy

^Geez.. Kye Sang Yoon = Yoon Kye Sang.

And Kye Sang is not a SHE, its a HE. -_-"

He's a member of G.O.D, here, a picture of him.

200606011916325979612rx.jpg

He was enlisted in the army, thus perhaps ji hoon hasn't seen him since then and misses his good pal.

Which explains why ji hoon looked so happy to finally get to meet Kye Sang.

-edit: Sam and fwnc_b! beat me to it, LOL.

Guest Naoise

Sam, thanks for posting the translation here. Please pass our thanks to Michi as well ^^

I really really love the report. It is so nice to read the candid side of JiHoon, to read how excited he was when meeting his good friend, how respectful he is.... aish the guy is just too good to be true :wub:

^Geez.. Kye Sang Yoon = Yoon Kye Sang.

And Kye Sang is not a SHE, its a HE. -_-"

He's a member of G.O.D, here, a picture of him.

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/4417/20...325979612rx.jpg

He was enlisted in the army, thus perhaps ji hoon hasn't seen him since then and misses his good pal.

Which explains why ji hoon looked so happy to finally get to meet Kye Sang.

-edit: Sam and fwnc_b! beat me to it, LOL.

:sweatingbullets: .... Ayu - I never look at other man after I met jihun.. so don't blame me if

I don't recognize guys anymore....

Sam - seriously - I panic ...

This is the first time I read someone describe a situation in detail.. I feel like I was in the same room..

looking at Jihun (except I dun feel her pain for CTH... :lol:.. ). Jihun has perfect manner...

Must be difficult for him to be alert all the time.. take note who's coming - bow and smile.

Looking at the doorway.. ensure not to miss anyone ... imagine if he missed someone and

do not bow. I bet there be report the next day...

"BI.. Big headed after becoming a star.. do not acknowledge the presence of.. *insert some important name*"

It's hard being him. If I'm at a wedding, I would talk and couldn't be bothered looking who came in..

may be once in a while...

I bet Jihun... was concentrating on the doorway all the time... just incase someone important came in

the door.. getting ready to bow and smile...

urrrgghhh .. I don't want to live like that ^_^

Guest Rayndrop

:sweatingbullets: .... Ayu - I never look at other man after I met jihun.. so don't blame me if

I don't recognize guys anymore....

Sam - seriously - I panic ...

This is the first time I read someone describe a situation in detail.. I feel like I was in the same room..

looking at Jihun (except I dun feel her pain for CTH... :lol:.. ). Jihun has perfect manner...

Must be difficult to him for be alert all the time.. take note who's coming - bow and smile.

Looking at the doorway.. ensure not to miss anyone ... imagine if he missed someone and

do not bow. I bet there be report the next day...

"BI.. Big headed after becoming a star.. do not acknowledge the presence of.. *insert some important name*"

It's hard being him. If I'm at a wedding, I would talk and couldn't be bothered looking who came in..

may be once in a while...

I bet Jihun... was concentrating on the doorway all the time... just incase someone important came in

the door.. getting ready to bow and smile...

urrrgghhh .. I don't want to live like that ^_^

Bam...It's really not that Bad. Uri Jihoon has always been mindful of his manners in front of seniors. I posted an article of that one, remember?

He is always busy when there is a room full of artistes, because he makes sure he acknowledges his seniors. That is a usual practise in Korea, and as far as I know, in Chinese and Japanese entertainment industry.

It's really a good display of respect and manners for a junior artiste, but sadly, many artistes nowadays do not behave that way anymore.

I'm proud of uri Jihoon. :)

Rain bows whenever he sees seniors

Credit: RAINÊÇÎҵÄȫ²¿@ baidu

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

Although incredibly popular, Rain still never fails to show respect to his seniors in the entertainment industry. In the backstage of any award ceremony, he seems to be the busiest, doing interviews with various media and journalists, and at the same time, taking note to see if any seniors are walking in. The moment he spots a senior coming into the room, he'll stand up by reflex. Due to his shy nature, he usually doesn't make the first move to greet, only taking note of the other party by looking at him/her. Once the senior turns his/her gaze at him, Rain will quickly make a small bow as he greets the senior. Such a good boy! In the path of his career, he received much care and help from several seniors, so his respect for them comes straight from his heart, even to the extent of being habitual. It is said that the first thing many seniors will do once they step into the backstage resting room is to look for Rain, in case this fellow stands there and wait for too long to greet them...

At a recent performance, Rain's item was placed later because his schedule was so full. The moment he entered the room, Rain started bowing and greeting each senior in the room, causing some younger singers to stand up and follow suit quickly. The scene became quite chaotic. But those who know Rain will not be too surprised by this.

Guest `soliloquy

Geez, Sam, I know this isn't a new article, but I just can't help beaming proudly at this guy's mannerisms.

It is said that the first thing many seniors will do once they step into the backstage resting room is to look for Rain, in case this fellow stands there and wait for too long to greet them...
This line especially caught me, my heart is just really bursting with pride.

Like you said, we can hardly find junior artistes to be this courteous and well-mannered.

Whoever taught him these manners anyway?

Whatever it is, this man strives very very hard to make us proud.

And he's doing so in the most honest and honorable way- which makes me wonder what these detractors have against him. When has he ever done wrong, in his mannerisms or his behavior?

Shan't say more, wouldn't want to spark off anything here =]

This time, thank you Sam for reposting that!

^_^ Of course I remember the article sam...

and Yes.. I am poud to know that.. thank you.. because without you

I won't know that he has good manners.

Just reminding myself .. it's not easy to be him...

:sigh: and those endless "he doesn't deserve" issue..

We are not him but when we read something like

he doesn't deserved *insert event*

We feel sad and sometime angry.. I am more sad than

angry..

Imagine how'd he feel if he read something like this..

or could he brush off such thing easily???

This is one of the question I would ask him Jin - If I ever had that

talk ... and next question is... when did you loose your *ahem* ^_^

Guest Rayndrop

^_^ Of course I remember the article sam...

and Yes.. I am poud to know that.. thank you.. because without you

I won't know that he has good manners.

Just reminding myself .. it's not easy to be him...

:sigh: and those endless "he doesn't deserve" issue..

We are not him but when we read something like

he doesn't deserved *insert event*

We feel sad and sometime angry.. I am more sad than

angry..

Imagine how'd he feel if he read something like this..

or could he brush off such thing easily???

This is one of the question I would ask him Jin - If I ever had that

talk ... and next question is... when did you loose you *ahem* ^_^

Hmm...I couldn't help myself. I'm in a frisky mood today, so I just had to go in that thread and leave a message.

Yes...I'm disappointed nobody asked that question. They should have...hahahaha....But I imagine Jae Dong pursuing the topic...who? how?

It would have been quite a hoohaa.....:lol:

Finally, the greetings ended, now it’s our Ji Hoon’s time. His eyes turned even smaller, his expression was cute, he smiled then continued to talk to Kye Sang Yoon about something…

This made me smiled... I can just SEE his expression with his smaller than usual eyes. CUTE! :D

And what well-mannered man... Who said that idolism is not good? Look at what you can learn from him!