Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest Omshanti

Thanks Bam. Rain has been on U.S. MTV site for months now. you can also request that his video be shown. It is really good for him and all of his fans over here in the U.S. are really proud of him. :D

waaahhhh... i just saw the teaser for IJUKSA of ABS...

they said bi is the biggest star in asia, one of time's most influential people, singer and superstar... rain is finally home ( becoz ABS' rival GMA showed FH and SD here in the phil)...

i know ABS does good marketing and dubbing better than GMA.. i hope they maximize rain's potential... and if possible bring him here....

i hope somebody can provide a link (it's english anyway)

seems like the network battle is on once again.

my friend said that they're probably put Ijuksa on the same timeslot as Takuya Kimura's drama on GMA.

although i also like Takuya, i am most definitely not miss seeing ijuksa. but that would probably mean staying up late at night.

also Bi's Birthday is coming closer. i did 2 birthday MVs for Bi as my participation in Bi's Birthday Project of Sexybi.

here they are:

Iris

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u8pmp7

Music: Iris by GooGoo Dolls

(this song is like my no1 song of all time)

Rain's Angel

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pq8ypes

Music: Angel by Sarah Mclachlan

Both songs are from the OST of City of Angels.

an all time fave of mine.

i hope you like this. comments are well appreciated.

Guest docirene

seems like the network battle is on once again.

my friend said that they're probably put Ijuksa on the same timeslot as Takuya Kimura's drama on GMA.

although i also like Takuya, i am most definitely not miss seeing ijuksa. but that would probably mean staying up late at night.

also Bi's Birthday is coming closer. i did 2 birthday MVs for Bi as my participation in Bi's Birthday Project of Sexybi.

here they are:

Iris

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u8pmp7

Music: Iris by GooGoo Dolls

(this song is like my no1 song of all time)

Rain's Angel

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pq8ypes

Music: Angel by Sarah Mclachlan

Both songs are from the OST of City of Angels.

an all time fave of mine.

i hope you like this. comments are well appreciated.

thx for sharing. now downloading.

Guest docirene

waaahhhh... i just saw the teaser for IJUKSA of ABS...

they said bi is the biggest star in asia, one of time's most influential people, singer and superstar... rain is finally home ( becoz ABS' rival GMA showed FH and SD here in the phil)...

i know ABS does good marketing and dubbing better than GMA.. i hope they maximize rain's potential... and if possible bring him here....

i hope somebody can provide a link (it's english anyway)

then that's great. for awhile i had my shares of doubt and uncertainty cuz they havent aired IJUKSA yet esp now that rain is getting all the recognition. glad to know they even mentioned Time 100. im really looking fwd to this. thx for sharing

Guest ripgal

Escape - Acquaintance

To people I like, I frequently hug them

The meaning of hug, is simply being straightforward to the person you like

To me, I can express myself better with a hug than a greeting.

If I must quote examples on the most important acquaintance in my life

1. My parents who raised me and taught me the goals in life

2. Park Jinyoung who acts as my goal in life

3. The girl who I will meet in future

Although I have yet to meet her...

thanx sam for the translations again!! heaven sent angel u are! :D

btw.. i juz had to quote the last para.. i didn't know he frequently hugs his loved ones! that's so sweet! we fans really want that hug..:w00t:

anywayz.. once again.. he mentioned about his future girlfriend.. :lol:

Guest roes_susita

I like so much Alec with Yours Clip

thank. . . .

does anybody knowing bot Bi B-Day celebration at 24 June

are there will be same with party last year? invite fan from other country

Guest ripgal

^ cha i guess most of them are juz surprised that why Bi's more influential than his manager? well... it's not that JYP is not influential rite?

leave Bi alone! Bi being famous and as a HAllyu star doesn't make him less worthy of that position rite? ^_^

Guest Omshanti

Once again, people are debating/complaining why Bi is included in 30 most influential in korean entertainment. They can't leave him alone.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=60520&st=0

If he wasn't influential he wouldn't of even been thought of for this list or Time 100 or any other list he has been on. He has done alot and brought many people of different races together in friendship. Its alright for people to have their own opinions just don't use your opinion to insult. Dare I say some people suffer from hatesyndrome.

Either way that will not stop the rain from falling

Aja Aja!!!!! ;)

Guest Rayndrop

Once again, people are debating/complaining why Bi is included in 30 most influential in korean entertainment. They can't leave him alone.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=60520&st=0

Popped by for a look. Can't even be bothered to answer. Can they differentiate between a popularity fight and a list of influence? I think this list is probably based on economic pull and power etc?

Guest `soliloquy

Just sharing this with everyone here.

Sam and jinlees, thank you for the translations, news and pictures thus far, you guys rock =]

*waves to twinnie, and the rest of the biers*

alecs, i'm downloading the other MV you posted, thank you so much for making and sharing these inspirational, tear-jerking MVs! mwacks!

superstarsurvival4ue.jpg

File name: SBS Superstar Survival, Bi as guest star.

Note: With English subtitles.

Credits: Inbi for the lovely translations, ayu@sexybi for subbing and hardsubbing, sexybi crazy fansubs for the support.

File size: 46MB

Length: 4 minutes 41 seconds.

Download: Sendspace. Yousendit.

Please do not hotlink the cap, host it onto your own server yeah?

Remember your credits if posting this elsewhere.

Thanks, and enjoy the clip! =]

Guest `soliloquy

No problem at all twinnie! And thank you for that compliment!

Why is it suddenly quiet here these days? Seems like uri Ji hoon 'vanished' after last being seen at Cha Tae hyun's wedding? Haha..

Another drought of news on ji hoon here these few days.

Thank god for Sam's translations, keeps me going. =]

Guest docirene

Just sharing this with everyone here.

Sam and jinlees, thank you for the translations, news and pictures thus far, you guys rock =]

*waves to twinnie, and the rest of the biers*

alecs, i'm downloading the other MV you posted, thank you so much for making and sharing these inspirational, tear-jerking MVs! mwacks!

superstarsurvival4ue.jpg

Credits: Inbi for the lovely translations, ayu@sexybi for subbing and hardsubbing, sexybi crazy fansubs for the support.

Download: Sendspace.

Please do not hotlink the cap, host it onto your own server yeah?

Remember your credits if posting this elsewhere.

Thanks, and enjoy the clip! =]

whoa, im sad. cant d/l this. this is what i got:

There are no free download slots available.

Please try later or upgrade to sendspace Max™ to enable guaranteed slots and instant, fast downloads.

hope it will work in a few mins or is there another link to d/l this, pls?

Another feather on the cap for uri JiHun!

Countdown to some soompier making a thread that some other Korean person deserves to be in that list more than Bi now begins... :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: .....

Well the count down can stop now.. there's a thread..

I seriously I tot this time Jihun could get "away" with it.. obviously I am wrong.. :lol::lol:

Guest nglkt

everyone you should watch a love to kill by bi

because here rain is soooooooo hot and he does his cute poses infront of the camera and rain acts really well here and he is soooo sacarstic

his kisses here are perfect

dun have to care about the ratings just watch it

Guest luvashley

whoa, im sad. cant d/l this. this is what i got:

There are no free download slots available.

Please try later or upgrade to sendspace Max™ to enable guaranteed slots and instant, fast downloads.

hope it will work in a few mins or is there another link to d/l this, pls?

Me too. i cant download from sendspace at all. Same goes to alecs mv. :tears:

Youtube version of alec's mv for rain's birthday

IRIS

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oO5Xt6QCsY8&search=Iris%20rain

Rain's angel

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ssrNycX8wwI&sea...ain%27s%20angel

Guest `soliloquy

Here, for those who have problems downloading from sendspace, especially docirene and luvmervyn - for you guys. =]

Uploaded it onto Yousendit. Cheers!

superstarsurvival4ue.jpg

Guest docirene

everyone you should watch a love to kill by bi

because here rain is soooooooo hot and he does his cute poses infront of the camera and rain acts really well here and he is soooo sacarstic

his kisses here are perfect

dun have to care about the ratings just watch it

yup, i will, i will! i dont care if it rates here or not. what matters most is i love bi and he rates 1st in my list and in my heart. you know when abs is airing it? i've seen this on video 3x but i want to watch it dubbed in filipino.

Here, for those who have problems downloading from sendspace, especially docirene and luvmervyn - for you guys. =]

Uploaded it onto Yousendit. Cheers!

superstarsurvival4ue.jpg

yehey! the YSI link works perfectly. thx a lot! mwah :rolleyes::)B):phew:

yup, i will, i will! i dont care if it rates here or not. what matters most is i love bi and he rates 1st in my list and in my heart. you know when abs is airing it? i've seen this on video 3x but i want to watch it dubbed in filipino.

yehey! the YSI link works perfectly. thx a lot! mwah :rolleyes::)B):phew:

B) yeah for bi,i managed to finish a love to kill...this show is reli not my cup of tea but its bi's acting that kept me going to finish this show... his acting reli blew me away this time.....needless to say,i felt depressed watching him suffering in e show ....just to add on,his image in e show is one of the best ...love his hair,his coldness,his suits, his looks on e show ....... thou i reli dun like this kind of depressed drama,but im gonna watch AGAIN for BI ....enjoy,folks .. :D