Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest qiufang

this was also exactly what i said when i first saw him in FH :lol: . i even said he looked like mark bautista :vicx: . but when i saw him shaking his butt while cleaning the high windows & hearing his version of Just Once, i became an instant fan. then when i saw his I Do MV i was so amazed at how good he can dance & that's when i got obsessed :P

:D:P Agree...when i first watched FH....eweeee this guy looks weird. Small eyes and big nostrils. Cos i like SHk so i just force myself to watch it. Look at me now....i'm certified hooked. Im sure its his small eyes must have something to do with that pair of small eyes.Hehehehe

:lol: I believe his personal trainer knows wht to do with his body. I think he is getting ready for his year end concert to flash his 6packs to us. Biers get ready to drool drool drool. Or like wat Bam said everyone go buy ice pack.

I saw Bi for the 1st time in FH - eps 6 when it's being aired in my local TV. I just thought, "Who is this korean boy? What's wrong with his clothes (for me his clothes are just too weird for a man) ?" Yet, I feel that this boy is so cute...., but I just forget him!! Seen many cute boys, already :P . Moreover, I was not free in the evenings so I can't watch. Actually, iI was only free on Tuesday evenings.

A week later, I saw FH ....and saw him for the 2nd time. I thought "Hey, this boy is just so cute when laughing....!!!" (scene : he hides in HJE's wardrobe and then was found out). I still don't take this guy seriously..... :)

Next Tuesday, it's already ep 15..... sth happened.... I fell in lovee... when seeing his cuteee...... facial expression when uttering these words "Don't go! If u go, what will I eat?". From the day on, I watch FH from eps 1 till the end!! And....now I am here... as a Bi-ers!! :rolleyes:

Looking back at those pics of him in the controversial blue tank top, I am now convinced that he is aware of what was written on it. I mean, look at that enigmatic smile on his face. It's so enticing. He's trying to look innocent with that boyband-ish smile but the twinkle in his eyes say something else.

Pau & LS, just like he said, "I'm a man, too" :D

Guest acid2burn

========================================================

06-05-30...bi left message to Japanese clouds..he is in high spirit wearing white "wifebeater" :P

http://www.rain-official-club-japan.com/oc...n_060530_512.rm

from cloud Japan & rainhk

he looks so adorable in this clip!! i like him when he's wearing spectacles.. is he really short sighted or just wearing it as accessory?? anyone knows?

hmm.. he seems to be in a good mood lately.. :lol:

the main reason why i watched FH is because of SHK.. liked her since Autumn in my Heart..

when i saw JH am' panget naman nitong partner nia!!

but as the series goes on, i became an instant fan.. dunno what happened either..

the next thing i know is that i've been searching for him in the internet and here i am today.

I can relate to this. When I first started watching FH had the same comment about the lead guy. But he grows on you. And by the end of the series, I was a fan and love him to pieces. He is not instant attraction drop dead gorgeous. But he has qualities that endear and his character really has appeal. Plus you cannot argue he is a hard worker and diligent artist. So cannot fault him for that.

Guest qiufang

========================================================

06-05-30...bi left message to Japanese clouds..he is in high spirit wearing white "wifebeater" :P

http://www.rain-official-club-japan.com/oc...n_060530_512.rm

from cloud Japan & rainhk

Jin, thanks for sharing!!

Wifebeater again ?? :blink: How abt beanie?

In Bi's achievement & ads 2005, could anyone find when he had his nose surgery? It may not be mentioned for it's Bi's holidays. Just my guess!!

I admire the person/people who made this notes!!

Guest docirene

that's lovely...really, it is. But we're not talking about virginity per se, but purity encompassing traits of being caring, submissive, and naive even. The men like the naive act-- its so cute for them and I saw mature women pretending to be less experienced than they were to give this image of purity.

My korean girl friends who have stayed for 3-5 years in europe suddenly turn into a sweet voiced ladies when they're around korean males, unlike the loud and easy going girls that I know when we're together. :tongue2:

Don't mind me, I'm talking based on personal experience, so my point of view is more subjective.

no it's ok. no problem. i respect your point of view or opinion :)

same thing happened to me, but when i saw how great he can dance and how cute he can be when he smiles... OMG!!!! day is incomplete without seeing him everyday!!! :blush:

If this is his way of torturing his fans then he's succeeding!!! :sweatingbullets:

thanks boomboom & jinlees for the 95mb "I concert" clip... this is the :w00t: best video clip i've ever downloaded... welcomeback ceej!!!

such sweet torture for me to see him look good and a-ok. nice! but more important is i just want bi happy and healthy. being the success that he is now, he deserves it and im truly proud of him. and im also proud to be a BiER just like everyone lese in this thread.

Guest docirene

the main reason why i watched FH is because of SHK.. liked her since Autumn in my Heart..

when i saw JH am' panget naman nitong partner nia!!

but as the series goes on, i became an instant fan.. dunno what happened either..

the next thing i know is that i've been searching for him in the internet and here i am today.

hello to my kababayan. hahaha! you are so funny. i already posted this some pages ago. it wasnt instant attraction for me as well. it was very different in the case of kwon. S2H and FH were aired one after the other. with kwon, it was really love at 1st sight. what a dashing debonaire young millionaire he was in the series and he owns the mall and the theme park but what endeared him to most swooning pinoy women was the delicate love he had for choi's character. he definitely looked s o much more handsome than rain, hands down. so S2H was a definite must watch for me. with FH it wasnt like that at all esp in the 1st few episodes. Lee Young Jae (Justin to us) was arrogant and insensitive. I pitied Han Ji Eun (Jessie here) most of the time and there were even times that i preferred Yoo MIn Hyuk (Luigi) over YJ bec. the latter showed more concern for childhood friend and longtime crush Kang Hae Won (Lorraine). however as the story developed, with S2H becoming a heavy drama, completely a tearjerker towards the latter part of the story, it was a relief to watch a comedy several minutes later. so just like salt and pepper, both dramas were an alltime hit on phil television's primetime evenings (weeknites). but no one could deny that FH to this day has the highest rating among all other korean dramas shown here. it has been replayed once and pinoy fans are consistently clamoring for another. we cant seem to get tired of FH. now, my top 3 favorite korean actors are RAIN--KWON SANG WOO-LEE DONG GUN. i shifted the top position after watching FH on video. i love his natural voice, perfect baritone (deep rich voice accg to lorraine hahn of cnn asia talk) and his charm is definitely endearing. plus unlike other actors, rain is a triple media superstar: actor, singer, dancer.

Guest Rayndrop

This is Rain's letter to clouds in fan meeting

(I think bi is very good at writing love letter..:) )

Birthday party cum fan meeting on 28th may: A letter to the clouds from Rain

Credit: yunrain@baidu// jinlees@soompi

Kr to Ch: Yunrain

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

A letter from Rain to Cloud

"Why are you laughing? Some music please!"

Before I met all of you, I didn't know how to love

I'm standing before all of you as "Rain"

When my heart is bursting with love from all of you

I understand the meaning of "this is the feeling of receiving love"

But when I am giving love, it seems like my method is somewhat wrong

And...there seems to be a feeling of distance

All these while when I was only receiving love, I was also very fortunate

But while your love in my heart is overflowing

I realised that my ways of showing love is very distant

During the 4 years I've spent with all of you

Ah~it seems like it is only now that I understand the meaning of love

Love can only be achieved jointly by both sides

To share whether in times of joy and sorrow

To everybody, my way of loving is

Whenever you are happy, sad, or in a special moment

it is my face and the image of me performing my best that will first come to your mind!

In order to be deserving of your love, and a name which you are proud of

I have always tried to put on my best performance.

Yup. In order for Rain to be able to continue being your source of pride in future;

In order for everybody to feel proud as a fan of Rain;

In future, I will strive to become the brightest light that stays by your side.

Rain: "Do you believe?"

Cloud: "We believe!"

Rain: "Too soft...do you believe?"

Rain: "Oh good! Thank you!

Guest ripgal

my first exposure to Rain was in Avoiding the Sun MV.. i also thought his outfits were so weird that i said.. uhh.. this guy is not getting anywhere... then i forgot about him...;)

then came Sang Doo. i watched it bcos i heard very good comments..

i was mesmerised by Bi's acting. he was excellent as Sang Doo.. i couldn't believe that he was only 20-21 when he did the series.. and he made the character SD so lively and mature at times.. it was one of the series that made me bawl like nothing! :tears: the relationship with his daughter was the best thing in the series.. H/W, i wasn't that into him cos usually my craziness fades away after a few days.. so i forgot again..

then came Full House.. this was the beginning of history. i was attracted to him at 1st sight.. i knew about his character and the story b4 watching this.. so essentially i was watching this eye candy smile and laugh from the beginning till the end. i wasn't a fan of SHK then, but her chemistry with Bi totally blew me away.. they were awesome together that i thought they had something...:D still hope so tho..;)

his immature character was annoying to me, but that's it, i fell in love with LYJ despite his defiant character.. i was smiling from the beginning to the end.. watching his cute antiques, trying to attract SHK's attention. cute cute cute, nothing else!

well.. that's how i managed to come to love this guy until now.

i still have to thank Bam who actually exposed me to his performances on stage, and from then onwards.. i started to love Bi! everything about him makes me flutter! :wub:

edit: sam.. thanx for the translations.. Bi's really good eh.. in writing such mushy mushy stuff!! :D

Guest charissejeong

My heart is bursting with love from all of you

I finally understand what it means by "this is the feeling of receiving love"

alright then...

so it's time to put cotton on my hair and pretend to be a cloud. :rolleyes:

Guest rainz*gurl

all dis talk make me wanna add my little part too ^_^

first thing (or things) dat made me love bi was:

the clip dat he teaches some cute dance moves... *cute* *great moves*

I Do MV... *pretty* n *cool*

his own written story when he was a newbie star... *touching*

then the things that made me coutinue loving him:

Annyeong Ee Ran Mal Tae Shin

++ all songs in his 3 albums ++

Full House

Hopes that october comes very very soon... 4th album *^_^*

Hopes his asian tour concert will inculde malaysia/singapore.. ^_^

oh n i would like to share a chinese song by rain.. sorry if its posted b4..

http://mm.blogcn.com/musicdata/2006/3/31/f...33104351500.mp3

but prefer bi to stick with korean songs :sweatingbullets:

Guest Rayndrop

The host of Bi's fanmeeting KJD said bi's small eyes are the delegation of korean people's eyes.

Bi said his small eyes are getting popular..even got good feedback in US....and he feel confident about it now...

the most confident body part is his butt and fans cheered up after heard bi said it.. :D

Kim Jae Dong: "Rain's small eyes represent the eyes of the Republic of Korea"

Creidt: Raincn.com// jinlees@soompi

Host Kim Jae Dong compliments Rain's eyes generously.

Kim was the host for Rain's Birthday Party cum Fan-meeting, held on the afternoon of 28th May at the cultural hall of Gwangun University (?), Seoul.

At the party, Rain said, "I used to have low self-esteem because of my small eyes. But now, as compared to artistes with big beautiful eyes, artistes with small eyes seem to enjoy higher popularity, and that increases my self-confidence."

"In US, my small eyes also obtained very good responses, these unique smiling eyes of mine."

Following that, Kim also agreed enthusiastically saying, "Because we belong to a tribe that rides horses(Koreans are half-descendants of the Mongolians who are normadic people), in order to avoid having things fly into our eyes, over time, we have developed small traditional eyes. The farmers, on the other hand, have long and slitty eyes so they can see the wide expanse of their farms" :sweatingbullets:

Kim Jae Dong went on to say, "Recently, it is in trend for people with double eye-lids to undergo surgery and have their eyes made small."

"Rain's small eyes are the representative eyes of the Republic of Korea!" These words immediately got enthusiastic cheers from fans.

Rain also revealed that his favourite part of his body is his butt, and that evoked excited cheers from the female fans. :lol:

Guest ripgal

Kim Jae Dong: "Rain's small eyes represents the eyes of the Republic of Korea"

Kim was the host for Rain's Birthday Party cum Fan-meeting, held on the afternoon of 28th May at the cultural hall of Gwangun University (?), Seoul.

At the party, Rain said, "I used to have low self-esteem because of my small eyes. But now, as compared to artistes with big beautiful eyes, artistes with small eyes seem to enjoy higher popularity, and that increases my self-confidence."

"In US, my small eyes also obtained very good responses, these unique smiling eyes of mine."

Following that, Kim also agreed enthusiastically saying, "Because we belong to a tribe that rides horses(Koreans are half-descendants of the Mongolians who are normadic people), in order to avoid having things fly into our eyes, over time, we have developed small traditional eyes. The farmers, on the other hand, have long and slitty eyes so they can see the wide expanse of their farms" :sweatingbullets:

Kim Jae Dong went on to say, "Recently, it is in trend for people with double eye-lids to undergo surgery and have their eyes made small."

"Rain's small eyes are the representative eyes of the Republic of Korea!" These words immediately got enthusiastic cheers from fans.

Rain also revealed that his favourite part of his body is his butt, and that evoked excited cheers from the female fans. :lol:

Tae Han Min GUk!! AZA AZA!! now Bi's eyes are what ppl are looking for in Korea! :D

hahaha.. he's bold to have said that, he's confident! :w00t:

it is my face and the image of me performing my best that will first come to your mind!

Yup. In order for Rain to be able to continue being your source of pride in future;

Sam...thanks for your nice translation :P

here is bi's reading letter audio

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...F0781D9463CB686

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

puHAHAHAHA :lol: maybe i should be proud of my small eyes then...i dont have double eyelids either

my eyes are quite small actually, i dont like them...but if its becomming popular recently.... :phew:

maybe they arent so bad

and about ppl thinking bi is not actually buff....

wuts wrong with them???....seems like they dont want to accept REALITYYYYYYY

goodness...some people!!!

=================================================================

qiufang,

Here is bi's 2005 April schedule and archievement, he did nose surgery on April 9th

---4月1日姨夫去世

---4月2日返回首尔,当天晚上EYE 演唱会

---4月7日秘密至日本由北野主持的"TV东京"的"谁都是毕加索"节目录制

---4月9日在首尔接受手术.2004整年工作满档的Rain,经常出现鼻塞呼吸困难的徵状,上个月经医生诊断,发现原来他有部分鼻骨歪斜,可能是小时

候受伤留下的後遗症,医生建议他立刻接受手术治疗,如果放著不管,很可能呼吸困难的情况会加剧,甚至危害生命,因此,Rain才放下手边所有

工作,4月9日早上9点在汉城的医院接受鼻子手术治疗,并成功地结束手术,

---4月11日到达美国LA

---4月1日到4月15日韩国歌手Rain被英国观光厅选为英国旅游形象大使。该人士表示从4月1日到4月15日在英国观光厅的网站的一项对于最有英国男士绅士风度的明星调查中,Rain在11800个票中获得4348票排名第一。

拥有「最帅气的背影」这项票选活动中,权相宇和Rain也竞争的相当激烈,最後Rain以21%的支持率摘下冠军宝座,权相宇则以0.6个百分点的些微落差,位居第2名。

---4月19日开始,阿里郎TV面对海外电视观众做了为期三周的网络调查,请他们选出最受欢迎的韩国艺人,此次评选为了防止韩国国内粉丝造票,阿里郎tv特别封锁了国内的ip地址,严禁国内歌迷参与,以确保调查的公信度。结果rain在美国、法国、日本、加拿大等多国受欢迎度都高居榜首,而在中国大陆、香港、新加坡等亚洲地区也排名第二位,综合排名摇摇领先於其他众多韩国歌手,当之无愧的获选为最具海外知名度的韩国歌手。

中国大陆前三位:NRG、rain、神话(当时不知这个投票,若知道一定是R第一)

日本前三位:rain、神话、boa

美国前三位:rain、神话、东方神起

---4月21日韩 国 音 乐 有 线 频 道 m.net 举 办 「 十 大 最 佳 MV 」 选 举 , 选 举 以 过 去 十 年 的 MV 为 主 ,4月十一日至十八日公开由网友投票,经点算後再由二十多名音乐界人士作最後评审,评审基准包括艺术性、故事性及影响力等Rain 的 《 It's Raining 》 MV入围

---4月23日 参加好莱坞露天剧场的第三届韩国音乐节。韩国音乐节在2003年创办,目的是为了纪念韩国人移民美国已满百周年.

整场演出是由RAIN 压轴来做ENDING~

---4月23日到5月3日为止,韩国star在网路上举办「谁是歌声最优的男歌手」票选活动,总计有77万8377位网友上网投票,演戏、唱歌两

得意的Rain,以66万4341票,85%超高的得票率,勇夺第1名。

===========================================

Vietnam S-FONE FOREVER CONCERT Poster

Rain 8/6 will go for Vietnam S-FONE FOREVER CONCERT

http://www.stelecom.com.vn/index.php?newlang=vietnamese

popup-rain.jpg

from rainhk

=============================================================

a little info about "cyborg"

IHJ lost 5kg to fit in the role..and rain makes a machine to feed her in the movie..

【轉貼】06-05-25"人工機器人沒關係吧"(賽戀)新消息

韓網上的: 林秀晶 體重40公斤 一吹就能吹跑

前半部分是說林秀晶為了角色,把平常45公斤的體重減到了40公斤,雖然減了10斤,但對身體健康沒有什麼影響。但因為突然減重,到了周圍的人都快認不出的地步。

後半部分:林秀晶在賽戀中扮演一個認為自己是機器人,需要補充能量的,有妄想症的角色。在對手戲中雨為了強迫秀晶吃飯,單獨為她設計了一個機器裝置。

秀晶剛剛完成電影 方糖(不知譯的對不對?)的拍攝就開始了在釜山的賽戀,疲勞加上飲食方面的問題,正承受著2種痛苦。

電影的拍攝已經完成了60%。

另: 今天在韓網看到的,今天智薰在釜山拍了醫院的戲, 還有在賽艇場,韓飯只見到秀晶的車。

問了準備午飯的阿姨, 說智薰不在。

這位阿姨也誇智薰是個善良的好人。。

from韓劇社區

Guest QtyAngel29

awww thx sam rain has very cute eyes ....his eyes knows how to smile whenever he smiles...its just so cute...and not all can do that.....are they really descendants from mongolians hmmmm??

thx sam he really knows how to write love letter for sure

Guest Naoise

Jin & Sam, thank you chinggu for the news and translations!

Thanks for sharing these. Omg the second pic :o I am having all sort of unspeakable thoughts now :phew: Bam, what look is this?