Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest QtyAngel29

LOL he's looks like he's gunna try n play it off...XD

i know lol he did look like he tried to play it off but by the clip he was so shock it was so cute...he was adorable

>>>> jo... uhm.... nocomment hahaha they both looked good... :D i still have to see that pic kekeekk

>>>>> bi looked cute when he was surprised hahaha... waaah still hafta see this clip haha m missing heaps

>>>>> bita hehehe i just bought 2 bottles of bita last tues :) havent tasted tho:) and a few mins earlier i got 2 bottles of soju kekeekk

thet - Where so you get Bita?? sold in phi?? :o

urghhhh!!!! I d/l twice and still died on me at 99% even after refreshing the page.

I am going to jump into the sea already! :tears:

I tot you could CB - I copied the link to rainchina .. 199MB on previous page...

So you girls still need the .. "quite" high quality file? I will split to 3 different files so that easier to uplod..

it almost impossible to upload and downlod big file from YSI or sendspace.. it will be stuck in the middle

I tot Ayu would answer my S.O.S call... coz It takes me ages to encode and I can't go online if I encode ^_^ ... (BTW - where are you Ayu ?? :P)

My laptop not so "advance" unlike Ayu the expert here!!!:lol: .. is there anyone still need this file?? pm me

sometimes when i watch the diff docus like the KBS 7 rainmakers, there seems to be a facade. underneath the smiles lies the sadness of a mega icon. i know that behind the happy face, there's a longing within, like a lovelife which hasnt come to be yet. didnt he mention that as soon as he finds the girl who will love him for what he is, an angry temper and all, he will marry her immed. i know it can only come from a person who longs for sthg more, not just the material things. there was another interview where he mentioned that he was lonely. ahh, poor Bi. he might be suffering from a burnout and we all dont like that. he is pretty hard on himself when it comes to work. but we also dont want him to get sick. we want him to be happy and successful at the same time. somehow he seems to give it his all in his live perfs. but i know deep within is a shy lad. he could have easily pursued any girl of his choice but he seems to be shy. just like in FH, eveytime he wanted to say sthg nice and romantic to song, the wrong words would come out of his mouth so he ended up yelling at her and being nasty. but in the ngs, you could easily spot the gentle spirit in him. yes, i believe he is shy, even in his interviews that side of him really shows.

It's not like these entertainers didnt have a choice when they first decided to go into it. Of course that is the price of being in the business and millions of others still pursue it or are in it but yet dont have the success like Bi or BYJ.

I feel sorry for them but dont pity them at all. They made the decision to be in it and do it too. Such is the price of such a decision.

Not only that, he knew very well how it was going to be considering that he was a backup dancer so he must have seen and known all the BTS of the business. Yet he still wanted to pursue it. And he is enjoying the fruits of his labor. More props to him but he also has the choice to leave it all behind as well. :phew:

I feel sorry for them but dont pity them at all. They made the decision to be in it and do it too. Such is the price of such a decision.

:wub: Love this.. I been trying to find the right words for ages to describe my feeling..

They can just leave everything behind ..... they won't be in the spotlight anymore after awhile rite??.

Invest the money... live moderately.. don't spend too much.. their asset now enuff to cover their

lifetime expenses (provided they live moderately and with the right investment scheme)..

Every artist know there will be sacrifices that came with fame.. fame = sacrifice.. Marlyn Monroe, Elvis, MJ ..

to name a few -

a matter of choice.. it's their choice so... live with it??

:lol: I am cruel....

Guest evenstar7377

:( Yes talking about military service. Do you know what's the max age limit for military service in Korea? That means he has not served the service yet???? Aissshhhh.....I know Shinwa had their final concert in May or something. Cos 'M' need to serve the service (a fren told me she went to korea to see her idol M).

talking about military service, i just wanna know, are they allowed to get married even before they render their military service? Also I read somewhere that Chae Tae HYun did not render his military service, but was given special exemption or somethin'...is it possible? I thought their military service in korea is mandatory....

about the japanese fan who has all the BI stuff..oh I soo envy her..wish I had more BI stuff .. ;-)

Guest kyoko0702

Halo there.... im new here.....

woooowwww..... so many valueable post here......still haven't finisg reading....... need to finish faster....

well im kyoko from Malaysia....nice to meet u all here......

i have 1 thing to ask....is anyone have "Go Forward" the world cup song ?

Guest ripgal

LS: I'll reload the clip, much bigger than the ones below.

Hopefully, these other one would work better but not the same as earlier clip:

060523 YTN Star News_ING Festival.avi (33 MB)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...43F8A804273297A

060522 MnetWide Ent News_ING Festival.avi (50080 KB)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...9A054B53E0BFD52

Enjoy!!

Kim ^^

thanx kim for the links!! downloading them right now!! :D

woooowwww..... so many valueable post here......still haven't finisg reading....... need to finish faster....

welcome to the thread kyoko..

i have the song.. but it's juz a ripped part..

Guest VyLeTtE

>>>>> bam im hazel not thet hahaha m i not logging in this thread as much as i used to that u forgot me :tears:

>>>>> kyoko!!!!! from af?! hehehe ure here!!! welcometo the thread!! :)

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Bam, we have a lot of Korean groceries here in the Philippines, all of which have Bita500. :D

talking about military service, i just wanna know, are they allowed to get married even before they render their military service? Also I read somewhere that Chae Tae HYun did not render his military service, but was given special exemption or somethin'...is it possible? I thought their military service in korea is mandatory....

about the japanese fan who has all the BI stuff..oh I soo envy her..wish I had more BI stuff .. ;-)

It is mandatory for all Korean males to serve the military, but there are some exemptions. Like if he is the only male in his family and he is the one chiefly supporting them. Or if he has had major surgery or had sustained major injuries before entering the military. I don't know why CTH did not enter, but Jang Dong Gun is one example of someone who got an exemption because of health reasons. He got majorly criticised for it, though.

Korean men are also allowed to get married before entering the military. Yoon Jung Hoon (Sad Sonata) married Han Ga In immediately before he entered the service.

Guest docirene

:wub: Love this.. I been trying to find the right words for ages to describe my feeling..

They can just leave everything behind ..... they won't be in the spotlight anymore after awhile rite??.

Invest the money... live moderately.. don't spend too much.. their asset now enuff to cover their

lifetime expenses (provided they live moderately and with the right investment scheme)..

Every artist know there will be sacrifices that came with fame.. fame = sacrifice.. Marlyn Monroe, Elvis, MJ ..

to name a few -

cruel? yup a bit i think. :w00t::lol: well kidding aside, i think i also rmber having read an article where he said he likes to retire at age 30 and just invest his money. the thing that drove him to this point is cuz he didnt like to have to go through the rough times like before when he went into hunger and skin disease and all. but the touching part is when he told his father that he need not worry about having to earn a living anymore cuz he can already live comfortably to his old age. he just made sure that he secured his future not just for him but for his dad and sister as well. but what i cant 4gt and would have ROTFLMHO is when he tried to look for the lost money (in Yuan or RMB). that was a ball cuz with his millions, that would be a very tiny fraction. talk of hard earned money, he really would live up to it. :o:crazy: :blush: :P

Go Forward!!! Song

format: MP3

size: 2.31 MB

download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2qq0df

credz: pluie_bleue @ rainph

what exemption? he looks healthy to me, well cuz that's bec. i dunno much abt him :sweatingbullets::tears: sorry. but what i cant 4get is the greatest shock when i saw on YTN cable when some authorities had to take Song Seung Hun and he was quite big here having aired autumn in my heart and summer scent. it was in pure korean so i couldnt understd. i think he sorta faked some med. docus to evade the draft but then they found out and brought him to the camp. ahhh. that was sad for his fans. but this is his 2nd year so he'll be going back to his career after the service. i also like him. come to think of it, 2 of SHK's screen partners are in the service (SSH and Won Bin). after a few years, it would be Bi's turn. yup, the service is mandatory.

i agree with you on the japanese fan with tons of stuff. i hope we dont have to envy her but who could blame us. we do. :phew::rolleyes: :blush: :unsure::ph34r:

Guest QtyAngel29

"Night Workout a Norm", Rain Concentrates on Pusan Movie Shooting

credit: http://news.nate.com/Service/natenews/Shel...052612574161205

korean to english: tokkie@JYPE rain site

Just like a hamster who just keeping running on its wheel, I have been going back and forth between the shooting location and my hotel."

Rain who is staying in Pusan to shoot his first movie "I'm a cyborg but it's ok" as Jung Ji Hoon, has no personal life for now.

A worker at JYPE said that "The shooting starts early in the morning and finishes late at night. After the shooting is done, Rain goes to his hotel fitness center to work out. Rain does not have close friends in Pusan and he is also very serious and dedicated to his performance in the movie so he does not even think about doing anything else."

The worker at JYPE also said that "Jung Ji Hoon was akward about the movie sets in the beginning but now he is joking with the staff and enjoying the movie shooting. And his acting with the female co-star Lim Soo Jung is getting better and better everyday."

As of now the movie "I'm a cyborg but it's ok" is about half done.

On May 27th. Jung Ji Hoon is back to being the singer Rain to attent the "I love you Korea 2006" I-concert at the Seoul Jam Sil Olympic stadium along with singers Lee Hyori, Kangta and Baness (?), SG wannabe, SS501.

Singer Rain, It will be hard to see him in a drama

credit:http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_gd/20060526n05004/?kw=%BA%F1 %3Cb%3E%26%3C%2Fb%3E

korean to english: tokki@JYPE

Singer Rain's fans will have to wait until after the middle of 2007 to watch him in a drama.

A worker at JYPE said "We are receiving many scenarios from drama producers daily. There are some drama that we are sad and sorry to have to reject but Rain's schedule is too full till middle of next year to star in a drama." on May 26th in a phone call.

If we think about what Rain needs to do in the next year or so, what the person at JYPE saying is not an excuse. First Rain will be releasing his 2nd Japanese Single on June 7th. The 2nd single includes the title song "Freeway" and another song such as "Feel so alright".

Then Rain will release his 4th album in Korea during October and will perform in various shows in Korea. He is currently shooting his first movie "I'm a cyborg but it's ok" and when the movie is released during the holiday season, he will start his Asian Tour in 11 countries. Then when the Asian Tour is over around May of 2007, he will release the English album which he has been preparing for many years.

Looking at all the above things he needs to do, it is possible to see that other then his acting in the movie it will be hard to see Rain as the actor Jung Ji Hoon any time soon. The worker for JYPE also said that "acting involves the working together of many people and it take a lot of time. so it is very hard to control how his schedule is going to work out. Also, since Ji Hoon is preparing for the Asian Tour and his entrance into the U market, it will be hard for him to assume his acting role."

Rain uses his real name Jung Ji Hoon while he is acting and he debuted his acting career in 2003 KBS2TV drama "Let's go to school Sang doo". Then he stared in KBS2TV drama "Full House" in 2004. Then KBS2TV drama "A Love to Kill" in 2005. Through his performance in the drama "Full House" he has been awarded the Popularity Award, Outstanding Acting Award, and Best Couple Award at the 2004 Actor's Awards.

Guest evenstar7377

Bam, we have a lot of Korean groceries here in the Philippines, all of which have Bita500. :D

It is mandatory for all Korean males to serve the military, but there are some exemptions. Like if he is the only male in his family and he is the one chiefly supporting them. Or if he has had major surgery or had sustained major injuries before entering the military. I don't know why CTH did not enter, but Jang Dong Gun is one example of someone who got an exemption because of health reasons. He got majorly criticised for it, though.

Korean men are also allowed to get married before entering the military. Yoon Jung Hoon (Sad Sonata) married Han Ga In immediately before he entered the service.

thanks fatgrrrl_slim for answering my questions...well I think Bi has not metioned entering the service yet, so I assume it will not be in 2-3 from now..we still have a lot of time to drool over him LOL..

docirene - yeah. I hate the fact that I envy her..but I cant help it..with all those Bi stuff! agghhh! ;->

Guest Rizzaritz

Aha! :w00t: So that explains the bulging muscles...

See??? I told you he wasn't fat. He didn't look fat on stage...and I was there :P

Oh...and about him getting startled by those special effects. I wasn't surprised. Coz we were on the 20th row I think and we yet we could still feel the heat everytime those "fire effects" bursts. I was startled the first time I felt it, and we were considerably far away. (there's also quite a distance between the stage and the first row to protect the audience from the stage effects) So the artists performing on the stage must have felt the heat more. Believe me, the heat burst wasn't a joke...so I don't blame Rain for getting startled. I was actually worried about the artists being a victim like Michael Jackson.

Hey everyone...been a while since I've posted. Soompi was acting up before I left Philippines and I haven't had enough Online time here in Seoul. But I'm trying to keep up with everything that's happening here :P

I'm glad we could now see at the bottom again who's online. I miss that feature.

To my old friends here...I say a "special hello". And to the new ones..."welcome to Bi land".

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/rainchina/axsi7 199.3 MB

try this link.. posted earlier - isk isk isk... hmmm you skipped my post??

is this the link that you will split into 3 parts on yousendit...(or one of those sites)? Because i dont have a clubbox ID, it would be great if you could put this on another website...if you can :)

to name a few -

at first i was like this :tears: O_O;; because you said "fame=sacrifice..Marlyn Monroe, Elvis..." and before i saw MJ...i thought u meant that bi could end up commiting suicide because that how Marlyn Monroe and Elvis died...u scared me Bam!!! haha...i thought u were saying that they payed the price for being famous by dying.. :blush: dont do that again!!!

i havent posted in a while..im not sure why but i was definatly reading up on everything. i guess i had nothing to say... :vicx:

Bi must be lonely while filming this, even though this is a great thing for him, no friends in Busan :tears:

he should make more friends with the filming crew ..then he would not be so lonely..haha

I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND BI :P

Guest VyLeTtE

"Night Workout a Norm", Rain Concentrates on Pusan Movie Shooting

credit: http://news.nate.com/Service/natenews/Shel...052612574161205

korean to english: tokkie@JYPE rain site

Just like a hamster who just keeping running on its wheel, I have been going back and forth between the shooting location and my hotel."

Rain who is staying in Pusan to shoot his first movie "I'm a cyborg but it's ok" as Jung Ji Hoon, has no personal life for now.

A worker at JYPE said that "The shooting starts early in the morning and finishes late at night. After the shooting is done, Rain goes to his hotel fitness center to work out. Rain does not have close friends in Pusan and he is also very serious and dedicated to his performance in the movie so he does not even think about doing anything else."

The worker at JYPE also said that "Jung Ji Hoon was akward about the movie sets in the beginning but now he is joking with the staff and enjoying the movie shooting. And his acting with the female co-star Lim Soo Jung is getting better and better everyday."

As of now the movie "I'm a cyborg but it's ok" is about half done.

On May 27th. Jung Ji Hoon is back to being the singer Rain to attent the "I love you Korea 2006" I-concert at the Seoul Jam Sil Olympic stadium along with singers Lee Hyori, Kangta and Baness (?), SG wannabe, SS501.

Singer Rain, It will be hard to see him in a drama

credit:http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_gd/20060526n05004/?kw=%BA%F1 %3Cb%3E%26%3C%2Fb%3E

korean to english: tokki@JYPE

Singer Rain's fans will have to wait until after the middle of 2007 to watch him in a drama.

A worker at JYPE said "We are receiving many scenarios from drama producers daily. There are some drama that we are sad and sorry to have to reject but Rain's schedule is too full till middle of next year to star in a drama." on May 26th in a phone call.

If we think about what Rain needs to do in the next year or so, what the person at JYPE saying is not an excuse. First Rain will be releasing his 2nd Japanese Single on June 7th. The 2nd single includes the title song "Freeway" and another song such as "Feel so alright".

Then Rain will release his 4th album in Korea during October and will perform in various shows in Korea. He is currently shooting his first movie "I'm a cyborg but it's ok" and when the movie is released during the holiday season, he will start his Asian Tour in 11 countries. Then when the Asian Tour is over around May of 2007, he will release the English album which he has been preparing for many years.

Looking at all the above things he needs to do, it is possible to see that other then his acting in the movie it will be hard to see Rain as the actor Jung Ji Hoon any time soon. The worker for JYPE also said that "acting involves the working together of many people and it take a lot of time. so it is very hard to control how his schedule is going to work out. Also, since Ji Hoon is preparing for the Asian Tour and his entrance into the U market, it will be hard for him to assume his acting role."

Rain uses his real name Jung Ji Hoon while he is acting and he debuted his acting career in 2003 KBS2TV drama "Let's go to school Sang doo". Then he stared in KBS2TV drama "Full House" in 2004. Then KBS2TV drama "A Love to Kill" in 2005. Through his performance in the drama "Full House" he has been awarded the Popularity Award, Outstanding Acting Award, and Best Couple Award at the 2004 Actor's Awards.

>>>>> could it be vanness?

Guest RainFever

*** Click on pics to download ***

26 May 2006 - Message for the Election on 31May

060526messagefortheelectionon3.png

22 May 2006 - MTV TRL Seoul (interview segment - chinese subs by cloudchina)

cap2bq.jpg

Guest moor

Yah....envy her collection. Inspired by that collection...i'm clearing a cabinet since then to store all my rain collection. Hehehe still a long way to go.

Hehehehe....the fortune teller mentioned he will get married 2008/09. So maybe he will get married before serving his military. Thats why he need to work very hard now....earn lots of money. Once they serve they will be out of the entertainment business for 2years. When they return they will so many younger generation..... :sweatingbullets:

My god his Cyborg antenna hair is so cute. Am i biased? If its on others it will suely look weirdo.