Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest riehae

I love all his performances in the year end events. Hope to see him in drama soon.

I love all his performances in the year end events. Hope to see him in drama soon.

Guest lyndia

Rain's New Year greetings at KBS "Music Bank"

Hi, everyone! How are you doing? I'm Rain.

The year 2008 to me was a year that my dream and desire were realized.

I hope that you will also be good luck, happy, and healthy.

A Happy New Year!

source : benamoo

*** Gosh, I have to have a copy of this catalogue. The photos all look very good. He’s one of Korea’s biggest & most influential stars so it’s only the next progression that he’s branching out into fashion. :sweatingbullets::w00t:

WORKAHOLIC RAIN BRANCHES OUT INTO FASHION

1301964.jpg

K-pop superstar Rain pulls off the triple roles of designer, model and singer for newly launched fashion brand Six to Five, in which he owns a stake.

Rain took photos for the fashion catalogue from Dec. 11 to 14 in Cebu, the Philippines, in which he shows off his famous sculpted body.

Rain also held a launch show at Kintex in Ilsan, Gyeonggi Province on Dec. 23. At a press conference before the show, Rain said, "Although I never had professional training in fashion design, I had my own vision and idea about what people including me are comfortable wearing." Ever ambitious, the star plans top take the brand global next year, and expects annual sales of W10 billion (US$1=W1,340).

After taking to the catwalk with fellow models in his self-designed clothes, Rain sang six songs, including "It's raining," "I do" and "Rainism," bringing everyone in the audience to their feet. The show attracted plenty of fans from as far afield as Japan and China.

source: asianbite

credit: Chosun

Guest lyndia

[Jan-06-2009]Rain's Japan fan meeting is due to be added once more and Japanese version Rainism will be put out for the first time.

Rain's Japan fan meeting, Every seat was booked so the event is due to be added once more.

Rain, whose Asia album will be put on sale on the 7th in Japan, plans to add another fan meeting&performance.

In Japan, Rain originally would be to give his performance one time at Jeff Tokyo, twice at Grand Cube Osaka, but the 8,000seats were totally booked in over 4 hours so he's decided to add once more at Osaka.

This event based on 'New Year Rain's Fan Meetin'g would be a way to be his first official activity this year and to begin his Asia promotion.

He is first expected to sing Japanese version Rainism, Fresh Woman and September12th, in his 5th album.

Additional tickets are for sale through Japan Lawson's off-line, convenience store, and on-line sites from the 7th am10:00.

credit to YonhapNews

Guest lyndia

How are you..everybody..

This is JTune entertainment.

Only several hours after 'advance booking of Japan fan meeting' had been open, it had been booked up, so we've decided to add another performance at Osaka by the request of the fans who had not bought the tickets.

Added fan meeting date : January 14th, 2009, 3pm at Osaka Grand Cube Hall.

Expected ticket opening date for added fan meeting : January 7th, 2009, 10am(Lawson ticket)

Thank you for your great interest and love..

[Jan-06-2009]Rain's Japan fan meeting is due to be added once more and Japanese version Rainism will be put out for the first time.

credit to YonhapNews

*** Wow, this is super-interesting. It's coming soon. Can't wait to hear & listen for this version although I don't understand Japanese. Thanks for sharing this. :)

*** So happy that he tries to unwind despite of his busy schedule. :mellow::lol:

09 Jan 06 [Fan Account]Rain is now skiing down a mountain in Kangwondo

Rain is now skiing down a mountain in Kangwondo (northeast region in the country)

A while ago, he allegedly bought some donuts at a convenience store inside the ski resort of Kangwondo and a student worker who is my friend’s acquaintance got his autograph there.

source : benamoo

Brief translation by rain bird@Rain-Eu

Credit: sixtofive1982

Credit : dsl / Sexy Bi

*** It’s just right that he’s the godfather to his Manager’s 1st son since they’ve been together for so many years now & have good times together. RAIN is such a very good & sweet person & he shows how important he is to him. This is a nice thing that RAIN did. :mellow::lol:

********************************************************************************

09 Jan 07 Rain, who has fancied himself to stand godfather, was loyal to ‘Jo’ even on his vacation

Rain did his duty by ‘Jo Dong-Won’, JTune entertainment’s representative, even on his vacation.

Rain was the first to congratulate on the birth of Jo’s son early 4th morning. Rain was on vacation after his 5th activity, but he ran to Jo to hear the news of the birth of Jo’s son at once. Rain’s already given the whole baby needs to Jo and fancied himself to stand godfather to the baby (Debs note: Does this mean he is the baby's godfather or not?).

Rain’s agency interested said, “The two have formed a friendship for long since their entrance into the entertainment. Rain directly visited the hospital to be the first to congratulate on the birth, although it was early.”

Rain is taking his rest after finishing his 5th activity in 2008. He has the total 4 times fan meeting(New year Rain’s Fan meeting) at Tokyo&Osaka ahead. Rain is due to leave for America to prepare for his America debut album at the end of January.

Source: Unknown

Credit: Jinijung@soompi

Reposted by sixtofive1982

Credit : dsl / sexy Bi

*** I bet there are many action scenes here. I can hardly wait for this film to come out. RAIN did put a lot of effort in training for the movie. :mellow::lol:

Jan-06-2009] NINJA ASSASSIN looks like it'll be ninja action by the tons!

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/39667

NINJA ASSASSIN looks like it'll be ninja action by the tons!

Hey folks, Harry here - a Facebook friend named David had the following up on his Facebook page from YouTube and I'll be damned if I've seen it before. It's basically 5+ minutes of Training and Stunt Choreography for the next Wachowski produced James McTeague flick called NINJA ASSASSIN... which sounds like a movie I'd want to see. I've yet to figure out why I should hate Rain yet, other than when he beat Colbert in a dance dance revolution challenge... But I'm still convinced he new the programmer and made the most badass dancer lose by default. Thus dooming Colbert. But in the below footage, I have to say... He looks real john teshing good doing some really insane moves. Same as the other stunt folk. The other thing that you can take from this footage is that it looks like they were practicing for long, Bruce Lee style tracking shots of massive sword fu chopping and kung fu. Beautiful work in the training phase, unless it gets all chopped to john tesh in editing. Let's hope not. Anyway - check this out. Very cool.... back to my DVD column I go...

*** This is definitely cool & awesome! I’m looking forward to the movie. But what a long wait……… mellow: :lol:

[Jan-05-2009] Check This Out: Awesome Fight Training Video for Ninja Assassinhttp://www.firstshowing.net/2009 ... for-ninja-assassin/

While we patiently wait to see the first trailer for James McTeigue's Ninja Assassin, we've got some behind-the-scenes footage to help keep our appetite whet. This video originally comes from our friends over at SlashFilm. Considering I'm one of the few supporters of this movie, I'm excited to feature this today. This video shows Korean actor Rain training with 87 Eleven, the stunt team behind Matrix, 300, Watchmen, and the Bourne movies. I also love watching this because it shows me why I admire actors like Rain so much - they can do something I could never do, no matter how much training I had. Just watch!

If you're looking for the best parts of this video, there is a badass fight scene that starts at about 1:31 into it. There's also another really cool one-on-one fight that starts at about 3:02. Sit back and enjoy!

Watch the fighting training video for Ninja Assassin:

Ninja Assassin follows Raizo (Rain), one of the deadliest assassins in the world. Taken from the streets as a child, he was transformed into a trained killer by the Ozunu Clan, a secret society whose very existence is considered a myth. But haunted by the merciless execution of his friend by the Clan, Raizo breaks free from them¡¬ and vanishes. Now he waits, preparing to exact his revenge.

Ninja Assassin is directed by Australian filmmaker James McTeigue, who worked as second unit director under the Wachowskis on the Matrix trilogy before directing V for Vendetta on his own. The story was developed by newcomer Matthew Sand and the screenplay was written by both Sand and J. Michael Straczynski ("Babylon 5", Changeling, World War Z). Joel Silver and the Wachowskis are producing. Warner Brothers will debut Ninja Assassin in theaters sometime in mid-to-late 2009.

Guest lyndia

080105 [Newsen]Rain has made the cover of the initial number of "Korea Wave Magazine"

Rain has made the cover of the initial number of "Korea Wave Magazine" made by Cyworld Japan, what could be more charismatic than this?

Rain has made the cover of the initial number of "Korea Wave Magazine" made by Cyworld Japan.

Spring Agency created 'HAN★MAGA'(tentatively named), special web magazine related to Korea Wave with Cyworld Japan.

Spring Agency asked Rain's side to sit for a photograph as a cover model, and JTune entertainment, Rain's agency, was willing to accept an exclusive interview for its foundation purpose and Korea culture & Korea Wave internationalization.

Spring Agency side said as, "Getting out of simple publicity activities of the magazine intended for Cyworld Japan membership, we'll build up and find a market for substantial Korea Wave Culture, entertainment, sightseeing, and the local marketing of Korea firms in Japan."

Brief translation by rain bird

cr:mustrain@rain-asia.com