Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest xpopcornx

Rain will start work on his American album next February.

Rain said during the press conference to his brand ‘Six to Five’ launching show on 23rd December, “I will finish my activities and promotion in Korea by 2008. Then I will do promotion for my Asian album in end-January.”

“From next February, I will be working on my American album. After which, from March I will be promoting for Hollywood film ‘Ninja Assassin’. There will also be a new concert tour next year.”

I was hoping to see him in a new drama.

So that's not gonna happen next year i guess. :tears:

Fancy Rain's physical weakness.

An interest fact was discovered that the clothes directly designed by Rain focus on the overcoming his physical weakness.

Rain said, "There's one small hitch in my body that my thighs have a lot of meat, and then our clothing, Six to Five, is designed to look slimmer and is good for those who have a weak point in their body."

Rain, who has been ranked as a star of perfect figure, must also have had his own weakness in the body.

crdit to Sports Joseon

[2008-12-26]RAIN: I wish to top the Billboard & Box Office

World star Rain has expressed his ambition for the new year.

Rain recently appeared in OBS Gyeongin TV’s special interview program and expressed his ambition of sweeping the American Billboard and Box Office for the first time as a Korean.

Rain continued that it was his “hope news for the year 2009” and added “along with first place in Billboard, he hopes that his first movie ‘Ninja Assassin’ will top the Box Office.”

Furthermore, he added that “to be more ambitious, he wishes to succeed as a designer also.”

Regarding the new about Rain co working with American artists, he said that “now is not the stage to talk about it” but that he will “talk about it when plans become specific.”

Rain also talked about his sexy charms. He said that his “secret to sexiness is strong confidence” and that “too much confidence can be seen as conceit so the level has to be controlled.” He continued that “covering the body’s weakness won’t solve anything. To overcome it, the right level of exposing and covering needs to be done. And through this, anyone can be sexy.”

Rain’s 2009 hope news will be broadcasted on the 31st through OBS Gyeongin TV (‘Kim Gu-Ra’)

Credit to Edaily

Translation by rain bird @ rain-eu

[HQ 122408] Rain Bi-mNET News Six to Five Interview [eng on side]

eng translation ~~

Q : What kind of significant point is in your fashion brand concept? and what is the meaning of this Six to Five logo?

Rain : It begins with the casual wear, and Six to Five logo symbolizes that it is towards the six senses beyond the five senses.

Many stars were present at his launching show and made their congratulatory speech to him for which he expressed his appreciation for their coming.

Rain : Merry Christmas to you everyone and Happy new year!

I wish you would always be healthy, and happy!

source : benamoo

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu ll soompi ll sixtofive1982

cr:rainyonme@you tube

Guest nana555

Fan Acct - Rain's fan meeting after MBC Music Core

2008.12.27 Fan Account - There was Rain's fan meeting after MBC "Music Core" program.

We met for the fan meeting in a beerhouse after MBC "Music Core" program.

All chairs in the hall were removed and we sit on the floor.

The fan meeting went on for about a half an hour and more than 300 fans entered into the hall.

He put on a shirt with stripes and an outer garment like a jacket.

And he gave us magic stick candy and cell phone string as a present.

He even talked much, not only did he answer immediately, but also he sang "My Girl" song.

Fan club officers promised that they would post the pictures taken on the site.

I hope many of you not to miss it for all the world that Rain would count silver fringe numbers at the upcoming 3 year- end broadcasting Awards.

source : benamoo

Brief translation by rain bird

credit rain-cloud/hongtha

2_4956c014134b0.jpg

2_4956bfefd702e.jpg

a7356641138.jpg

IMG_6605.jpg

IMG_6606.jpg

source rain-cloud

credit as show on pic

Rain goes to Japan!

SR :http://www.hancinema.net/korean-entertainment-news.php

Top star Rain will be going to Japan in 2009 to start his fan meetings planned for the next three months around Asia.

On January 14th, Rain will be having his first fan meeting with 8000 Japanese fans.

His album as has been sold throughout Asia starting this 16th and his new film is bringing even more excitement to his fans!