Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest Mariposa28

thanks jinijung for the caps, sooo cute in green, seems sooo funny , hope someone will translate it ,

you're welcome willenette, :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: yee he's soo dashing, can't get enough of his performances, im dl so many that the pc might explode anytime, hehe

here a new pic, from a new CF with JDG

sktjdgmy8.jpg

sktjdg1kk2.jpg

credit rain america

you're welcome willenette, :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: yee he's soo dashing, can't get enough of his performances, im dl so many that the pc might explode anytime, hehe

here a new pic, from a new CF with JDG

[]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1807/sktjdgmy8.jpg[]

[]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6838/sktjdg1kk2.jpg[/]

credit rain america

Hi mariposa - SKT again….. It looks like another good CF. I didn’t know that he has a new SK CF, cool! He’s cute here. JDG & RAIN always have good chemistry in doing commercials. They look good. Can’t wait to see this one. Thanks for sharing the photos here. :sweatingbullets:

Entertainment

Warner Bros.' line-up for 2009

Updated November 15, 2008 12:00 AM

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8200/ent15bu0.jpg

Brad Pitt ages backwards. Robert Downey solves an earth-shaking mystery. Daniel Radcliffe unmasks the half-blood prince. Matt Damon masterminds a game of deception. And Jim Carrey discovers the power of the word “Yes.” Discover these cinematic spectacles as Warner Bros. proudly announces its line-up of films for 2009.

Sherlock Holmes. Robert Downey Jr. brings the legendary detective to life as he has never been portrayed before. Jude Law stars as Holmes’ trusted colleague, Watson, a doctor and war veteran who is a formidable ally for Sherlock Holmes. And Rachel McAdams stars as Irene Adler, the only woman ever to have bested Holmes and who has maintained a tempestuous relationship with the detective.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Lord Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes) is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and Wizard worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry (Daniel) suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching.

Yes Man. Jim Carrey stars as Carl Allen, a guy whose life is going nowhere — the operative word being “no” — until he signs up for a self-help program based on one simple covenant: Say yes to everything...and anything.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Adapted from the 1920s novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald, this is the whimsical story of a man who is born in his eighties and ages backwards. Directed by David Fincher and starring Brad and Cate Blanchett, this is a grand tale of a not-so-ordinary man and the people and places he discovers along the way, the loves he finds, the joys of life and the sadness of death and what lasts beyond time.

Whiteout. After two years stationed at Antarctica’s South Pole research base, lone US Marshal Carrie Stetko (Kate Beckinsale) is as anxious as anyone to be going home. She’s turned in her resignation and is counting the hours and minutes to the last plane out. But three days before departure, a body turns up on the ice and Carrie is immediately thrust into Antarctica’s first murder investigation.

Ninja Assassin. Raizo (Rain) is one of the deadliest assassins in the world. Taken from the streets as a child, he was transformed into a trained killer by the Ozunu Clan, a secret society whose existence is considered a myth. But haunted by the merciless execution of his friend by the Clan, Raizo breaks free from them...and plots his revenge.

Orphan. In the suspense-thriller, a young mother (Vera Farmiga) and her husband (Stellan Skarsgaard) decide to adopt a child after the devastating loss of their baby. Little did they know that the child they adopt would turn out to be anything other than what they’d hoped for.

Gran Torino. Clint Eastwood stars in and directs the film — predicted to be a frontrunner in the upcoming Academy Awards — in which he plays Walt Kowalski, an iron-willed veteran living in a changing world, who is forced by his immigrant neighbors to confront his own long-held prejudices.

Observe and Report. Comic sensation Seth Rogen plays a deluded, self-important head of mall security who squares off in a turf war against local cops.

Shorts. From director Robert Rodriguez, the quirky comedy is set in a suburb where all the houses look the same and everyone works for Black Box, manufacturer of the ultimate communication and do-it-all gadget. Chaos follows when an 11-year-old boy is hit in the head with a rainbow-colored rock that grants wishes to anyone who holds it, leading them all on a series of adventures.

The Informant. It was one of the FBI’s biggest secrets: A senior executive with America’s most politically powerful corporation, Archer Daniels Midland (Scott Bakula), had become a confidential government witness, secretly recording a vast criminal conspiracy spanning five continents. Mark Whitacre (Matt Damon), the promising golden boy of ADM, had put his career and family at risk to wear a wire and deceive his friends and colleagues.

Faragut North. George Clooney directs the pulse-pounding drama about a smart, arrogant Presidential campaign press secretary whose career spins out of control after he takes a secret meeting with a rival candidate’s seasoned campaign manager.

Where the Wild Things Are. The film follows the adventures of Max, a headstrong young boy who leaves home after having a fight with his mother — only to find himself in a mysterious forest bordering a vast sea. Misunderstood and rebellious, Max sets sail to the land of the Wild Things, where mischief reigns.

Vegas Rising. An ex-cop invades a zombie-ruled Las Vegas to rescue his trapped daughter. Complications: The US military is also after the daughter, and has plans to nuke the town into non-existence.

Source: The Philippine Daily Star

Credits : Michsolo / Tsinoy.com

Stars Delve Into Fashion, Beauty

StarsDelv.jpg

Wonder Girls have come out with a cosmetics line while Rain presents his fashion style, right

By Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporter

Koreans adore their celebrities and some ardent ones constantly try to get their hands on anything stars adorn, including clothes, cosmetics and even medical products. Smart stars not only share, but now offer their own brands.

Singer and actor Rain recently announced that he will launch his clothing line, Six to Five, next year, while pop group Wonder Girls and even comedian Park Myung-soo have come out with a cosmetic line and a hair product business, respectively.

Fashion brand Six to Five was created by Jtune Creative, an affiliate of Rain's agency, Jtune Entertainment. Some of the company's pieces were already presented to the public when Rain wore them at his comeback performance last month. Under the concept ``intelligent vintage,'' Six to Five will bring a trendier wardrobe for fans and fashion lovers.

``With an elegant and formal burgundy velvet jacket, baggy denim and long military boots, we believe Rain's outfit portrayed our concept to the fullest. Simple and classic, but with a hint of vintage,'' Lee Jong-mi from the Jtune Creative design team said.

Six to Five will officially launch its line next year with a spring and summer collection

Park Jin-young, the CEO of JYP Entertainment that once nested Rain, brought the five-member Wonder Girls to fans last year and now the girls have something to offer in return.

With the help of cosmetic line CLIO, the girls have launched a cosmetic line, Peripera Wonderline. The brand offers six different cosmetic products ― Wonder Ever Pact, Wonder BB Cream, Flash Wonder Base Wonder of Lips, Wonder Shot Blusher and Wonder Duo Mascara and Liner ― each of which the members themselves chose and designed.

``The girls participated in the whole process, from packaging designs, the products and even advertisements, despite their busy schedule,'' JYP Entertainment said.

The agency added that the products are targeting young girls who want to try make-up but are cautious in using cosmetic lines that are either too expensive or too heavy to wear everyday.

Fans can find Peripera Wonderline through its Web site, www.periperashop.com .

Meanwhile, Park Myung-soo, the star comedian from the popular entertainment program ``Infinity Challenge,'' launched his own shopping Web site selling none other than heukchae, a powder product bald people tend to use instead of wigs. Park became the talk of the town with it, leading him to create an Internet shopping mall for men and women who are also worried about their hair lines.

The Web site www.geosungmall.com not only offers products certified by Park's experience, but also a counseling corner where users can share their problems with a doctor and other information boards that will come in handy.

Stars jumping into their own businesses and appearing in advertisements are nothing new, but some worry about downfalls.

Kang Seung-koo, a professor of the department of media arts and sciences at Korea National Open University, said that ``association'' is what brings success and also failure.

``There is a gap between a certain product and the image of a celebrity. The customers think about the image of the star and then try to connect it with the product. If this is not properly done, the product is bound to fail to win the hearts of customers,'' Kang told The Korea Times.

The professor also mentioned specialty and professionalism, which are key factors in starting or maintaining a business. Attracting fans with popular stars is one thing, while purchasing and using the product is another.

``In the case of Christian Dior or Benetton, the heads were already famous and talented designers and businessmen, which made their brands reliable. But if you hire a celebrity who has no knowledge or expertise in that certain area, it might bring some attention first, but some customers will start to question the quality,'' he said.

The worries should help customers think again before plunging into celebrity products, and also work as a reminder for stars who are considering expanding their stardom into various areas.

sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

Credits : Korea Times

thank you so much for sharing the cutie screencap of Ji hoon oppa in family outing. I feel that he purposely lost the game in order to show his ability to cooked breakfast :lol: But this is only my assumption ^hehe^

It's so nice of rain to buy something for the family who they stays in. Actually it's a nice thing to do coz everytime you visit someones house you tend to give something right? KIdda like a sovernier.

I can't wait to see the CF with JDG...

CHAE YEON LIKES MUSCULAR GUYS WITH A NICE SCENT

Source: Takungpao

Translated by: Matchbox @ mediachamber.net

Please visit http://mediachamber.net for more entertainment news!

Chae Yeon visited Hong Kong for promotions. Today she will end her 4 day trip and leave Hong Kong. Yesterday she went to Metro Radio to do an interview. The radio station specifically arranged a roast pig cutting ceremony, so she could experience the Chinese culture. She also demonstrated making korean style sushi. In addition, she drew her dream man's body figure. She prefered the muscular type and didn't forget to draw muscles in the picture. As for the artists she most admired she chose Takeshi Kaneshiro and Eason Chan.

Chae Yeon said during the middle of the year she attended an fund-raising event and met Eason. She thinks his voice is very unique. While discussing what she looks for in a partner she said she likes Tall and muscular guys, good looking and knows how to use money. Also they need to wear a nice scent. Korea's Pop King Rain who is adored by millions of girls, fits her criteria but she expressed that they have only appeared on the same stage and she hasn't met him. It was the first time she had ever cut a roast pig and she didn't really enjoy cutting it.

Guest valley girl

hi mod may i allowed to wrote this, hey everyone i just wanna wrote this

FOR ALL PEOPLE PLEASE IF YOU READ A bLOGS ABOUT KDRAMA YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE IF THE BLOGS HAS CREDITED source

like HANFEVER,DRAMABEANS,COOLSMURF their always make credited by

some Blogs like POPSEOUL,SEOULBEATS they are Slander Spreader,, just realize they kind Cheat or Robbed From someblogs who really translate .. these 2 blogs annoyed me so , they only comment without Translating and know the Story yakkhh they Wrote something not true

http://www.seoulbeats.com/2008/10/kim-hee-...owing-for-voll/

SHE SO UNMANNERED like these page how could she not wrote credited who is she?? someone Who took the picture ??

even us who Post in this forum we always Wrote Credited by everytime we post the picture,

please tell anyone, in thread you know or even sites of korean ent things..

POPSEOUL,SEOULBEATS they don't have a manner in internet writing, are they still a reliable source??

Who ever cellebrities you don't like you don't have to spread some slanders about them especially if you don't know them well

thank you

*** The students are so lucky there. How I wish I was one of them. It’s really very cold now in Korea, look at his get-up. I love it. He looks good. :lol:

********************************************************************************

a7218644661.jpg

081117_2.jpg

[Nov-19-2008] Fan Acct - Rain showed up at our school

Rain showed up at our school in November 17th, 2008

I was frightened out of my sense.

While a classmate were looking out the window, he shouted, "Wow! Rain there! Jeong Ji-Hoon! Bi!"

Well, if it wasn't Rain, but he was just singer Rain!

Rain completed "Soong-Moon" junior high school and came in for a moment allegedly.

But I was not sure what had brought him there.

Anyway, he seemed to stand much more than 6.2 feet tall and was so handsome!

source: benamoo

Brief translation by rain bird @rain-eu

(Rain visited his school for a discovery documentary film)

Stars Delve Into Fashion, Beauty

[]http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/upload/news/StarsDelv.jpg[/]

Wonder Girls have come out with a cosmetics line while Rain presents his fashion style, right

By Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporter

Koreans adore their celebrities and some ardent ones constantly try to get their hands on anything stars adorn, including clothes, cosmetics and even medical products. Smart stars not only share, but now offer their own brands.

sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

Credits : Korea Times

RAIN’s clothing line is elegant. :)

Guest Mariposa28

you're welcome willenette can't wait to see the new CF

yee i agree with you , his clothing line is soo elegant, i love it

ahh they're soo lucky, ohh love his outfit, he's always soo stylish,

i m wondering what brings him there, :mellow::mellow:

Guest crappycaller05

Discovery Documentary Film..you mean the Discovery Channel.. as in? if that is the case..it is totally OMG...I will definitely watch out for that episode...thanks for the update :D

Guest well-done

Discovery Documentary Film..you mean the Discovery Channel.. as in? if that is the case..it is totally OMG...I will definitely watch out for that episode...thanks for the update :D

I dont think it's Discovery channel of US, I might be a documentary about his career from a Korean network...

you're welcome willenette can't wait to see the new CF

yee i agree with you , his clothing line is soo elegant, i love it

ahh they're soo lucky, ohh love his outfit, he's always soo stylish,

i m wondering what brings him there, :mellow::mellow:

Hi mariposa - I think he was invited by his alma mater to view & watch a particular documentary film in that school. I really have no idea what kind of doc film or project is that why he finds time to visit them. :lol::)

[Nov-2008] Esquire Magazine Photos

From Jtune_rain_cafe Baidu Bar

*** Wow, I love these photos – awesome! He looks so sexy & HOT – especially the feet. He’s just so adorable, elegant. :lol::sweatingbullets:

********************************************************************************

magazine_Esquire1.jpg

magazine_Esquire9.jpg

Guest Mariposa28

thanks willenette for the explanation, a documentry film, hmmm lucky students anyway, :D

thanks for the Esquire pics, i was going to put them, sooo goregeous , i love the first pic, dashing :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: *faint*

Rain attended the 29th Blue Dragon Awards and Performed "My Girl" and "Rainism"

hehe all the woman's eyes were on him, :lol::lol:

8bu75144dc2.jpg

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

<h2 align="center">8bu751441zs1.jpg

</h2>

8bu751442vt3.jpg

8bu751443yt6.jpg

8bu751444tb7.jpg

8bu751445xm8.jpg

8bu751446gq5.jpg

8bu751447or2.jpg

8bu751448mp4.jpg

20081120690672008112004xi9.jpg

20081120215208960qm5.jpg

2008112021214111251ks3.jpg

2008112021214111252wv7.jpg

credit rain america

*** Gosh, this show is all about him, the person & the entertainer. I'm so proud of him since he's the first Korean star, which the Discovery Channel is going to produce. We could get to know more everything about him. And this will be broadcasted later on to many countries in the world next year. :lol:

[Nov-21-2008]Rain's 'touching story' goes on to the world on Discovery channel

Producing documentary since the last July...

Images with all the details are to be broadcasted to 130 countries in the world in the early of 2009.

Rain's 'touching story', the world star', will be opened to the people in the world.

It was lately revealed that the discovery channel, worldwide documentary producer,

started to produce special video with Rain's every detail.

One authority said "Rain is the first Korean star who the Discovery channel planned to produce document.

So far, Jackie chan and Zhang-Ziy etc who are the Asian stars, have been broadcasted

to the world. Rain's documentary is to be broadcasted to 130 countries in the world.

This would be another chance for him to go one step further as a 'world star'.

Rain's documentary will be shot till the end of this year and will be on-air in the early of next year.

Just in time, the hollywood film <Ninja Assassin>, starred by Rain, will be opened

in the early of 2009.

The year of 2009 seems to be the great opportunity for him to build up worldwide recognition.

This documents focuses not only Rain, the 'world star' but also 'human' Jihun Jeong.

This documentary would contain his dark days with his family and routine life out of stage.

It will illuminate his real life from the deep adversities to the top star that represents the Asia.

It is known that the Discovery producing team went in company with Rain

while he was visiting his mother's charnel which is located on Bygje in Gyunggi province.

Rain opened the 5th album <Rainism> in October.

Rain plans to reconstruct the 5th album as the Asia special album and put on the Chinese,

Japanese, HongKong and Thailand markets.

source : HankookDaiily

English Translation by rain bird @ rain-eu

Credits :jinijung / Bi Music thread

Guest chinkymars

hello fellow rain fans....

can anyone direct me to an existing link of the YSMM episode you've all been raving about? it's gotten me very curious indeed! thanks! :D

Guest crappycaller05

thanks for the article..willenette..wow! that is really good..discovery documentary..definitely looking forward for that..maybe it is part of NA promotion..i am excited :D .. i will watch Rain's bio .. the real one..happy weekend to ya'll..and OMG..performance in blue dragon was really good..especially the first song..his voice is really nice, romantic..its just oohhh my gosh!!..still dreaming of watching him live in a concert..hope one day it will happen B) ..i stop dreaming now..thanks thanks for the updates ..mmuahhhss.. to all :)