Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Harper’s Bazaar Reveals Rain And Kim Tae Hee’s Image Taken In Italy

restmb-jhidxmake-1489726053006-3.jpeg?re

What a nice couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee is!

On March 17, fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar released a photo, featuring Korean entertainment’s powerful couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee.

It appears that the picture was taken in Italy. Since publishing, it has been going viral on many social networks.

restmb-jhidxmake-1489726053006.jpeg?resi

Harper’s Bazaar

In the photo, Kim is wearing a plain white dress. Her flawless beauty and glamorous eyes are apparent. Meanwhile, her husband dons a white elegant shirt, matching her outfit. He captures all eyes with his lovely facial expression, flaunting his gentle charms.

The actress and the singer-turned-actor officially tied the knot on January 2017 after 5 years of dating.

source :Hellokpop

This is how secretive Kim Tae Hee and Rain’s wedding was

htm_201701191946823279.jpg

The true story behind how secretive Kim Tae Hee and Rain‘s wedding has been revealed.

OBS Unique Entertainment News took an in-depth look at Kim Tae Hee and Rain’s small, secret wedding. Reporter Yoo Soo Kyung previously interviewed Kim Tae Hee’s brother Lee Wan and asked him “When will your sister be getting married?”

In response, Lee Wan claimed that there may not even be a marriage, saying,

“Honestly, it doesn’t seem like she will be getting married? Couldn’t my sister could break up with Rain too?”

Lee Wan

Reporter Jo Kwang Young revealed how last-minute wedding guests were informed about the wedding, saying,

“A fun fact about their wedding is that Kim Tae Hee and Rain revealed the location of their wedding the day it was happening. They also sent out wedding invitations only 3 days in advance.”

Jo Kwang Young

The couple informed the public of their wedding only 2 days before the date. Reporters who were looking to cover the star couple’s wedding were quite confused by this announcement, as the couple did not release details of the wedding time or location. It was previously revealed that their small wedding cost just over $1,000.

The reporter panel finally talked about how the wedding reception turned into a mini-concert. Kim Tae Hee and Rain sang Echo‘s “Happy Me” together while PSY performed “Entertainers” and Park Jin Young played the piano.

Source: OBS / Koreaboo

*** Hmmm.....they look so perfect. They make such a beautiful couple. KTH is beautiful! I'm glad that RAIN ended up with her.  They are both lucky to have each other.  I hope we could get to see more photos.:lol:

Rain and Kim Tae Hee are sitting pretty in 'Harper's Bazaar' photo shoot preview

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1489754548_af_org.jpg

Newlyweds Rain and Kim Tae Hee are sitting pretty in a preview for their couples photo shoot with 'Harper's Bazaar' Korea.

On March 17, 'Harper's Bazaar' magazine shared the photo below to Instagram along with the message, "Though they're used to photo shoots separately, they're doing this one together, and it was new and a little nerve-racking for them. Rain and Kim Tae Hee are on 'Harper's Bazaar's cover for April. Their everyday, beautiful moments! We're revealing one cut today."

As you can see, the two stars look perfectly sweet and adorable as they sit next to one another with their chins in their hands.

Stay tuned for Rain and Kim Tae Hee's couple photo shoot with 'Harper's Bazaar' magazine!

Rain_1489754553_20170317_rain.jpg

source : allkpop

kim tae hee + rain are an ordinary couple for harper’s bazaar korea

thrc1.jpg

I laughed out loud when I saw the “Ordinary Couple” label since these two megastars are anything but in the eyes of the public. Harper’s Bazaar Korea scored a coup, managing to land this power couple on the cover of its April issue. The shoot took place in Italy apparently, and I can’t wait to see the entire spread. So much pretty.

thrc2.jpg?w=620&h=773

source ; https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/03/18/kim-tae-hee-rain-are-an-ordinary-couple-for-harpers-bazaar-korea/

*** I'm so happy for both of them. I'm so happy much more for RAIN that he found someone like KTH to spend his life with. :lol:

Rain’s wife Kim Tae Hee wishes to get pregnant soon!

81a65727-5f8c-46b2-adb0-33b658f87695.jpg

The newlywed actress Kim Tae Hee seems to adore her married life with singer Rain! In a quick interview on March 15, Kim Tae Hee updated the fans on what it’s like to live with the in-laws and when they plan to have a baby!

7994c745-d206-445f-84cd-0c20ba4599b4.jpg

The Rain and Kim Tae Hee couple is not expecting yet, though Kim Tae Hee wishes to get pregnant very soon. “I honestly wish (the pregnancy rumors) were true, but they’re not,” the actress explained. The couple currently lives with Rain’s father and younger sister.

“My father-in-law is so nice to me. (Rain and I) are planning to stay with his family until we get our own place,” Kim Tae Hee said. The four of them start off the day with a family breakfast and then do their own things during the day.

Kim Tae Hee enjoys cooking for the family and has made delicious pork lettuce wraps!

Rain and Kim Tae Hee were spotted shopping for furniture back in February, possibly for their new house.

41a613ee-2486-4077-a258-9e363d200f8a.jpg

Congratulations again Rain and Kim Tae Hee for your marriage!

Source: via / dramafever

Rain And Kim Tae Hee Share Relationship Advice In Harper’s Bazaar Pictorial

kim-tae-hee-rain.jpg

Newlywed couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee are ravishing cover models for the April edition of fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar.

As this was their first time doing a photo shoot together, they both commented, “We’re used to doing photo shoots individually, but it’s a whole new feeling to be shooting together.”

kim tae hee rain 3

During the shooting, they continued to have small conversations with each other, making the staff smile at how lovely they were. In the photos, they demonstrated a comfortable and relaxed ambience as they smiled at one another and pulled little pranks.

kim tae hee rain 2

Asked about why they decided to hold a private and small wedding, they gave a similar response to Kim Tae Hee’s previous one, saying, “We thought a wedding should give the couple an opportunity to have a good time together, and taking into consideration our situation and the situation of the country, we thought hard about how we could hold a happy wedding without inconveniencing anyone.”

kim tae hee rain 4

In continuation, they explained that they never run out of things to talk about because they have similar interests, and they also revealed some of their tips for a long-lasting relationship.

“I think all that’s needed is for you to be able to laugh together while making lame jokes. You don’t have to be talking about special things. But when you have to make an important decision about something and hold different opinions, you have to make an effort to really respect the other person while you’re talking to them.”

Don’t they look lovely together?

Source (1) / soompi news

*** I hope their 1st baby will be a girl since RAIN loves a daughter & hope to look like KTH. :lol:

Kim Tae Hee Says She Is Ready For a Baby

kimtaehee-1.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee recently opened about her life after marriage, including living with the in-laws and her plans for children.

Kim Tae Hee sat down for an interview to answer some questions on her life after her surprise wedding with long-time boyfriend Rain. In it, she revealed that she is enjoying herself and that the couple is still staying with Rain’s father and sister while they look for a home of their own.

taeheerain-2.jpg

She went on to say that she loves living with his family because they are kind and treat her well. In return, she loves to cook for them, specifically stating that she makes good pork and lettuce wraps.

Although there have been rumors suggesting Kim Tae hee is expecting a baby, she expressed some sadness while explaining that these rumors are untrue. She did, however, admit that she wanted to have children as soon as possible.

The couple, who recently released their first photo shoot since marrying on January 18, was spotted furniture shopping, suggesting that they might be preparing to move into their new home very soon.

Source: Sports Seoul, SE Daily / Koreaboo

Rain and Kim Tae Hee Pose for ′Harper′s Bazaar′ as Newlyweds

Newlyweds Rain and Kim Tae Hee have posed together in a photo spread.

On March 17, Harper′s Bazaar Korea shared a photo from Rain and Kim Tae Hee′s photo spread through their official Instagram.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee Pose for ′Harper′s Bazaar′ as Newlyweds

As both Rain and Kim Tae Hee are huge stars, they are no stranger to photo spreads. However, the newlyweds especially caught the attention of fans as they are featured together as one.

In the revealed image, Rain and Kim Tae Hee are both matching in white and are holding the same pose. While Rain looks straight into the camera, Kim Tae Hee is seen looking to the side.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee first became acquainted in 2012 and began dating soon after. They recently gained attention after announcing a surprise wedding and wed earlier this year through a private ceremony with close family and friends.

Meanwhile, Rain and Kim Tae Hee′s full spread can be seen in the April issue of Harper′s Bazaar Korea.

Photo credit: Harper′s Bazaar / enews

love actually [updated]

bi1.jpg?w=620&h=804

AWWWWWWW… Rain and Kim Tae Hee are so cute and so in love. Harper’s Bazaar Korea released more teaser images of the couple’s pictorial and I literally squealed when I saw them. Never have I seen these two so comfy and relaxed for an official shoot. Rain looks utterly contented and I adore that pic of him gazing indulgently at his laughing wife. It’s a wonderful shoot to signal the start of their wedded life together. I wish them all the happiness and bliss in the many years to come. AND Harper’s Bazaar better release ALL the images soon.

bi2.jpg?w=620&h=804

bi3.jpg?w=620&h=411

bi4.jpg?w=620&h=411

Rain and Kim Tae Hee Release First Ever Photoshoot As a Married Couple

1489970195701651-1600x1193.jpg

Recently married, Kim Tae Hee and Rain, were finally released to the public as a married couple with a stunning photo shoot for Bazaar Magazine.

Kim Tae Hee and Rain recently got married in a secretive wedding, finally released pictures from a photo shoot together in the magazine Bazaar. They look incredibly adorable in every single photo together.

Let’s take a look at their photo shoot:

138027_165388_2129.jpg Look at how attractive they both look on the cover of the magazine! 138027_165386_2014.jpg In this picture, they look like the kind of couple that would always be in sync, with matching poses. news_1490070195_619887_m_1.jpg Look at how cute they are, couples should consider them as goals for their own relationships.
Spoiler
1489970222468675.jpg Kim Tae Hee even got some gorgeous solo pictures in during the photo shoot. 20170321_KIM-2.jpg She looks absolutely stunning in her magazine photos.

source : Koreaboo

Spoiler

Best old school Korean dramas everyone should watch

misc_1490221959_feature_oldschooldramas.

2. Full House

This romantic comedy came out in 2004 and become widely recognized rather quickly. It has become quite a classic due to its popularity and compelling storyline. An aspiring script writer named Ji Eun lives in a 'Full House,' a nickname given by her late father who built the house for her. While on vacation, her friends sell her house to a famous celebrity whom she happens to meet and fall into a plethora of hilarious situations with during her time away from home. Not only was it considered to be a pioneer of the romantic comedy style in Korea, it helped further the Hallyu Wave.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

Rain, Kim Tae-hee share views on their marriage

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170326

The newlywed couple Rain and Kim Tae-hee shared their thoughts on wedding and marriage in a recent media interview.

The couple tied the knot at a Catholic church in Seoul in January.

(Bazaar Korea)
(Bazaar Korea)

“I think the ideal happiness in marriage is to live happy and healthy with children, just like what older people say,” Rain said. “For me, it is like a ‘standard’ of an ideal father to work during the weekdays and spend the weekends with your family.”

“I think as long as you can laugh making silly jokes together, it doesn’t matter even if you are not talking about something special (with your partner),” Kim said. “Yet, when there’s something you have to decide together and your opinion is different from your partner, you need to try hard to respect the other person and talk a lot.”

Rain will hold a fan meeting tour “The Confession” in Japan from April 27 to May 5. Kim is considering new roles for her acting career.

(Bazaar Korea)

Spoiler

(Bazaar Korea)
(Bazaar Korea)

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

Spoiler

Kim Tae Hee Says She Wishes Pregnancy Rumors Were True; Wants A Baby With Rain Right Away

rain-and-kim-tae-hee.jpg?w=750

Amid rumors swirling that newlywed Kim Tae Hee is already pregnant with Rain's baby, it turns out that the "Yong Pal" actress can't wait for it to become true. The happy couple has only been married for over a month but it seems that they can't wait to become parents.

According to a report by All Kpop, Kim Tae Hee admitted that she can't wait to get pregnant. This came after a chance interview at a café by "Brave Reporters 3" when she was asked if the rumors that she took a pregnancy test was true.

"We wish it were true," Kim Tae Hee said sheepishly. "However, that's definitely not the case."

Advertisement

Kim Tae Hee admitted however that she has been enjoying her time with her in-laws doing normal things that a wife would do like cooking them dishes like pork lettuce wrap. She said she has a good relationship with the family and that she definitely feels no pressure from them about anything.

Kim Tae Hee seemed like she was in a sharing mood because she also let the reporter in on a secret that happened during her intimate wedding with Rain. She said that she and her husband actually planned ahead that they would be throwing her best friend Honey Lee the wedding bouquet.

She said it was Rain who thought of the idea, which eventually became a happy surprise for the wedding guests. The intimate wedding, according to Kim Tae Hee's brother Lee Wan, was one of the best-kept secrets of the family before it happened, Koreaboo reported.

Lee Wan shared that Rain and Kim Tae Hee's wedding only cost a total of $1000 and attended by guests who received the invitation three days ahead of the nuptials. The wedding reception also turned out as a mini concert after the couple performed a duet of "Happy Me", PSY, who was one of the guests broke into his "Entertainer" hit while Park Jin Young played the piano for the newlyweds.

source : Korea Portal

• Like 1

***  Eyebrow trends have changed over the last two decades. ... KTH's brows prove that she doesn't need an artificially high arch to look seriously sexy. We all know that brows are having a big moment in the beauty industry. One of the biggest beauty trends calls for thick, well-groomed eyebrows. The look makes you appear younger. :lol:

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Raise Your Brows

20170327_seoulbeats_rain_kimtaehee_harpe

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

This week we take a look at the eyebrow game of some of these celebrities. The close up beauty shots often lays the foundation for the eyebrows to express different feelings. Eyebrows reflect your inner emotions in a quick, swift way and our eyes are trained to analyze the brows, even if we may not exactly grasp the depth behind their shape.

20170327_seoulbeats_rain_kimtaehee_harpe

source : seoulbeats