Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

rain + kim tae hee back in seoul for seollal

rt2

Ever filial, Kim Tae Hee and Rain returned from honeymoon on the eve of the Lunar New Year or Seollal in Korean. Kim Tae Hee just can’t stop beaming, can she? And neither can Rain hide his joy and contentment as he flashes tiny smiles at the media as the couple touched down in Seoul on January 27. They were in Bali over the last few days and I hope they had a relaxing, romantic time together. I do think Rain would be out and about promoting his new album so we’ll probably see more than him than of Kim Tae Hee over the next few weeks.

rt1

rt3

rt4

rt5

rt6

*** This is what I posted last week that when you're in Sumbawa appearance of monkeys & this one is what you can see every morning when you open the big windows of your room. :lol:

17-01-30 rain @ twitter

16123017_697687383725367_191307150557970432_n.jpg?width=750

아침에 찾아온 손님... https://www.instagram.com/p/BP2963zB3LL/ 

credit : memo-rain

They went to  in Indonesia / Balli for Honeymoon

1ppiicc170122_99_20170122180705.jpg

2ppiicc170122_99_20170122180705.jpg

3ppiicc170122_99_20170122180705.jpg

540f9e9da69fab21acddf5007263d63d_99_20170122191203.jpg

0000230150_001_20170122174809462.jpg
Spoiler
0000230151_001_20170122174810018.jpg

0000230152_001_20170122174810521.jpg

0000230153_001_20170122174811201.jpg

0000230154_001_20170122174811710.jpg

0000230155_001_20170122174812231.jpg

0000230156_001_20170122174813333.jpg

0000230157_001_20170122174909567.jpg

0000230162_001_20170122175809501.jpg

0000230163_001_20170122175810032.jpg

0000230164_001_20170122175810455.jpg

0000230165_001_20170122175810913.jpg

0000230166_001_20170122175811381.jpg

0000230167_001_20170122175811876.jpg

0000230168_001_20170122175812366.jpg

0000230169_001_20170122175812863.jpg

0000230170_001_20170122175813372.jpg

0000230172_001_20170122180709483.jpg

0000230172_002_20170122180709514.jpg

0000230172_003_20170122180709530.jpg

0000230172_004_20170122180709544.jpg

source : http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com/2017/01/bi-rain-jung-ji-hoon-and-kim-tae-hee.html

Spoiler

Psy Gives ‘The Best Present’ To Rain Ahead Of His Wedding to Kim Tae Hee

2016 LACMA Art + Film Gala Honoring Robert Irwin And Kathryn Bigelow Presented By Gucci - Red Carpet

LOS ANGELES, CA - OCTOBER 29: Actor Rain attends the 2016 LACMA Art + Film Gala honoring Robert Irwin and Kathryn Bigelow presented by Gucci at LACMA on October 29, 2016 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo : Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for LACMA)

Korean singer-songwriter Rain officially released his new song "The Best Present." The singer-actor visited SBS CultTwo Show and promoted his new project on Jan. 16. The Best Present is Rain's comeback project after four years.

Amid his unparalleled songwriting skills, the singer surprised his fans when he confessed that he is not the one who originally made the song. He revealed that it was Psy's great mind that was behind his new single.

"At first, he just gave me some songs, but then he started to comment on my choreography, entertainment, schedule, and so on...calling me every day to work out my schedule," said Rain as quoted by allkpop.

"He told me to let others know he wrote the lyrics and composed the song himself. When I first heard the song it wasn't really appealing...Psy and I have different tastes in music," added Rain.

"The Best Present" is a collaborative masterpiece of Rain and Psy, with a touch of Gangnam Style and smooth ballad. The music video is performed by Rain doing his famous Michael Jackson moves while performing sleek choreography.

On his Instagram, the ballad singer revealed through a handwritten letter post that the lyrics "she's the greatest present of all" is an ode he wants to dedicate to his girlfriend, Korean actress Kim Tae Hee. The two will tie a knot next month.

Psy also revealed on Twitter explaining that the song's chorus symbolizes Kim described as the biggest joy. In the making of the song, Rain asked Psy to include the term, as it is a reference to the hanja (Chinese characters used in Korean) for big joy, which can be read as Tae Hee. It is really indeed "The Best Present" of Psy to Rain.

© Copyright 2016 KpopStarz.com. All Rights Reserved.

*** RAIN & KTH mentioned....................

Bridal Fashions Get Simpler, More Individual

photo815621.jpg

Bridal fashions are getting simpler and more individualistic thanks to the stars of screen and stage.

Actress Kim Tae-hee surprised label addicts when she wore a custom-tailored mini dress to her wedding to K-pop superstar Rain in Seoul on Jan. 19. Kim, who majored in clothing and textiles at Seoul National University, designed the dress herself.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Chosun Ilbo

***The villa is currently being remodelled & I heard that RAIN will give this property to his Dad. I didn’t know that his Dad’s family are already living there. RAIN gave the Sam Seong Dong property to his Dad also before but this has been sold already.   Hahaha - fixing breakfast for your in-laws is a must in Korea. Somebody told me that if a couple are still in bed until the in-laws leave for work this is more like a “mortal sin” in Korea. Preparing the parents-in-law’s meals is one of the (many) duties of a (daughter-in-law), if they live together, and if she doesn’t   fulfil this duty, the parents-in-law will be displeased. It’s K-culture. But, as what KTH said that RAIN’s Dad is a very generous person – I guess he thinks that it’s not a woman’s obligation “to serve” the in-laws all the time… maybe they don’t want to impose it on her. I guess Dad’s RAIN is just too kind, the reason why KTH said that he’s a generous person. IDK what her mother-in-law is like. It's just that you’re not “free” to do everything you want to do if you’re living with your parents-in-law. I hope they could settle for their own home together soon. :lol:

Kim Tae Hee Reveals How Rain Proposed To Her

htm_201701191946823279.jpg

In an exclusive interview with Sports Seoul, Kim Tae Hee talked about the reasons behind their simple and private wedding, how Rain proposed, and what their current living situation is like.

Kim Tae Hee and Rain married earlier this year in January and recently returned from their honeymoon in Bali. Although the couple has been heavily talked about in the media, they tend to keep to themselves. Now, Kim Tae Hee has shared a rare glimpse on what her newlywed life is like.

In regards to the couple’s small-scale wedding, Kim Tae Hee explained that they had narrowed their plans in announcing their wedding down to just two ideas:

“We discussed many ideas on how to announce our wedding since last year. There were two plans. We could announce it to the media and invite everyone that we knew to a large-scale wedding, or we could hold a top secret wedding and reveal the photos afterwards. When we thought about it, the economy was suffering, so we didn’t want to hold a luxurious wedding given the current state of affairs. We finally made a decision after much contemplation.”

– Kim Tae Hee

As for her wedding dress, Kim Tae Hee opted to wear a mini dress that she had designed herself instead of wearing a designer one. According to her make-up artist Jeong Saem Mul, “Her dress shone so brightly, even though there wasn’t a single diamond or jewel embedded in it.”

When asked how Rain had proposed to her, Kim Tae Hee bashfully smiled and revealed that she had received a gentle and moving proposal on the day of the wedding.

“I was proposed to on the day of my wedding. At the banquet reception, [Rain] sang ‘The Best Present’ for me. That was his proposal.”

– Kim Tae Hee

As of now, Kim Tae Hee and Rain are living with Rain’s father’s family, just until they are able to purchase their newlywed home. Kim Tae Hee then revealed some information about how her daily life has changed ever since she got married, to which she explained that it was quite ordinary, and that she lived much like the average housewife in Korea. Every morning, she wakes up and eats breakfast with the family, and then they all attend to their own matters.

She did however express she wanted to be careful in revealing that she lived with her in-laws, due to the negative perception that is prevalent in South Korea.

“Some of the things I’ve revealed have often been misinterpreted. Since we’re living with my father-in-law’s family, I’m cautious in revealing this information because people might ask me, ‘Aren’t you suffering by living with your in-laws?’ But my father-in-law is a very generous man. We are planning to stay at their home until we can find our own newlywed home. I like it.”

– Kim Tae Hee

She also revealed that she has cooked for the family once, and that she was practicing to improve her cooking. She did not comment on whether it tasted well and instead smiled shyly.

“My in-laws have long been eating toast for breakfast, so I don’t really need to prepare anything for them. I’m still learning, but I have cooked a meal for them. I made a jjim (steamed dish) by adding pork and cabbage. It’s up to your imagination on how it would have tasted.”

– Kim Tae Hee

Kim Tae Hee went on to reassure her fans and supporters that she would make sure they are informed of any good news regarding the couple in the future.

Source: Sports Seoul / Koreaboo

*** Oh, I thought all along that Skyfarm is owned by YG's president.  Rain is expected to release a new song next month, March. I guess this 2nd track will be very powerful dance music – he mentioned this in one of his interviews. :lol:

K-pop star Rain, Kim Tae-hee sing 'Happy Me' at post wedding party

In a restaurant located on the 50th floor of a high-rise in Yeouido, western Seoul, a newly married celebrity couple sang a sweet love song.

The song, sang by one of the hottest celebrity couples in Korea at the moment, went, "Please love me like you do now. Unless you change, you are the only one who owns me. I will never change."

At the after-party in the evening of Jan. 19, the newlyweds, singer Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) and actress Kim Tae-hee, held hands in front of a small gathering of close friends and relatives to sing the duet "Happy Me" by Eco.

Earlier that day, the couple married at a catholic church in central Seoul, bringing a happy ending to more than four years of dating.

Kim, in a white satin dress, shyly said, "This is for now," after singing the first verse of the song.

The party was attended by Rain's close friends including producer and singer Park Jin-young, Psy, and first-generation K-pop group "god" members. Some of them sang for the couple in return, wishing them "happily ever after." Psy belted out his song "Entertainer" and Park Jin-young played the piano.

One attendee told Yonhap News Agency, "It was such a cozy and cheerful gathering." Another said "The venue was so romantic with an amazing night view over the Han River. The couple must have been tired after a long day but took photos with each of the attendees."

The venue, The Skyfarm, is said to be run by Rain's close friend Noh Hee-young, CEO of YG Foods. She posted a photo of herself posing with the lovebirds on her Instagram, saying "Ji-hoon (Micheal, his baptism name) finally married one of Korea's most beautiful girls Kim Tae-hee (Verda). What a reverent mass and a warm and happy wedding ceremony~ We all heartily celebrated them."

In the wedding ceremony, Kim's niece walked the isle a few steps ahead of the couple, who, slowly following the flower girl, couldn't hide their excitement and happiness. Big applause and cheers erupted from the family members and friends in attendance.

Last Friday, the two came back from their honeymoon in Bali, Indonesia. They've started a new life in Rain's house in Cheongdam-dong, southern Seoul.

Rain is expected to release a new song next month. (Yonhap)

*** RAIN having dinner with Byul & friends at Loco Quan 401 Restaurant in Hongdae. They congratulated RAIN for his recent marriage. They’re old friends way back JYPE days. That’s why, they also had this alumni reunion. I love their song together, entitled “Uhl Ma Na Sara................. :lol:

17-02-05 Rain with Byul and friends

16230989_1742752269371447_14392297969942

웃음이 끊이지않았던 어젯밤.

#401레스토랑 #홍대 #제왑동창회
#초창기멤버 #오랜친구들 #지훈오빠축하해
#웰컴투유부월드 #담엔지갑좀가져오구
#푸하하하하

credit : memo-rain

Byul Congratulates Rain On His Recent Marriage To Kim Tae Hee

Rain-Byul.png

Singer Byul recently took to Instagram to congratulate her friend and former colleague Rain on his recent marriage to actress Kim Tae Hee.

On February 6, she posted a photo of herself and Rain at a restaurant with a few other friends. In the caption, she wrote, “Last night we couldn’t stop laughing.”

In the hashtags, she added the name of the restaurant and the context for the meeting, as well as a congratulatory message for Rain. One of the hashtags said, “JYP alumni reunion,” referencing the fact that Byul and Rain had previously been signed to JYP Entertainment.

The congratulatory hashtag read, “Ji Hoon, congratulations. Welcome to the world of married life. Next time, bring your wallet. Haha.”

Rain and Kim Tae Hee were married in January. Meanwhile, Byul and her husband Haha announced that she was pregnant with her second child this past October.

credit : soompi news

Kim Tae Hee Explains Why She And Rain Decided To Hold Small-Scale Wedding

kim-tae-hee-rain.jpg

During a recent interview that took place on February 2, actress Kim Tae Hee opened up about her recent wedding and her life as a newlywed.

Kim Tae Hee and Rain got married on January 19, after approximately four years of dating. They held a small ceremony, and the couple reportedly didn’t inform guests the exact location until the day of in order to try and keep it as private as possible.

“We thought about the circumstances at the time. We didn’t want to hold an overly fancy wedding  when the current economic situation is so difficult. It was a decision we made after much consideration,” the actress explained. “We felt sorry we couldn’t invite many people. We hope that they understand our choice and intention. We were apologetic that everything was so secretive. That’s why we made sure to at least appear in front of the public when we left and came back from our honeymoon.”

Kim Tae Hee went on to cautiously talk about how they’re currently living with Rain’s father and sister at the singer’s place in Cheongdam ward for the time being. She assured everyone that her in-laws treat her well, and that it was just for the time being until their new home was ready.

As for children, she said, “I’ve never publicly revealed my plans for a family before, but I will let everyone know if there is good news to share.”

Source (1) / soompi news

***I heard that they went shopping to Nonhyeon Furniture Street. This is the largest furniture shopping area in Gangnam-gu. The place is well-known as the best place to shop for quality kitchen, bedroom, and office furniture.  There are many imported works as well. Shopping to this store will quickly burn through any won you have in your wallet, bank account or credit card - hahaha. Sometimes you can find deals with fifty percent off sales, but even fifty percent off unaffordable is still unaffordable, at least in my case.:lol:

Kim Tae Hee and Rain captured shopping for their newlywed home

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1486407122_af_org.jpg

Kim Tae Hee and Rain are captured shopping for their newlywed home!

Back on January 19, the celebrity couple officially became husband and wife. A few days later, Kim Tae Hee and Rain were captured in Bali where they enjoyed their honeymoon, and most recently, they were spotted in Gangnam shopping for furniture and home appliances. 

SEE ALSO: Kim Tae Hee amazes with her stunning beauty in 'Cellcure' pictorial

Currently, the couple is living with Rain's father and sister, but plan to move out to their own home in the near future. Regarding this, Kim Tae Hee has previously commented, "My father-in-law is very nice. We plan to live with him until we find our newlywed home." 

Rain_1486407332_kt.jpg

source : allkpop

*** RAIN is mentioned................ "Her new husband is also gearing up to release a new song in March but not planning to lead an active life as a singer.” - I guess he won't be performing now as what he used to do.  It doesn’t mean that he will stop singing. Besides, Rain shared during his SIN concert lately that he has plans to debut a new boy band this year or latest next year & a new movie in the works. So, he'll concentrate more on acting. Wait & see.................:lol:

Kim Tae-hee to resume acting career

(skipped unrelated.....)

Her new husband is also gearing up to release a new song in March but not planning to lead an active life as a singer.

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com)

*** Ahhh..........there are people invading their privacy again. Well, celebrities always have no privacy especially if you’re popular just like them. :(

Rain and Kim Tae Hee spotted in LA

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1486615093_af_org.jpg

Newlyweds Rain (35) and Kim Tae Hee (37) have been spotted in Los Angeles, California!

One online user posted the photos below of the celebrity couple in LA, commenting, "I saw the Rain and Kim Tae Hee couple on the streets of LA. Rain's face was white and very small. Kim Tae Hee looked like a very pretty caucasian woman. Even though they were darting across the crosswalk, their 3-dimensional visuals stood out." 

The two left for LA this past February 6, for personal reasons. It was also revealed a few weeks ago that the couple was currently in the process of shopping for a newlywed home. 

SEE ALSO: Kim Tae Hee amazes with her stunning beauty in 'Cellcure' pictorial

Rain_1486615064_SSI_20170209131753_99_20170209132204.jpg

source : allkpop

Rain and Kim Tae-hee, Joo Sang-wook and Cha Ye-ryeon, star couples go abroad

fullsizephoto817377.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae-hee are currently in the United States right now. Rain is there on business and Kim Tae-hee is with him.

They are eating at local Los Angeles restaurants and walking the streets together.

Joo Sang-wook and Cha Ye-ryeon are also currently spending time abroad.

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...

Translation : Hancinema

*** An old news but not posted this here yet...................:lol:

Start crying folks, Rain is getting married

Hallyu star Rain and his girlfriend of four years, Kim Tae-hee, have officially announced that they will tie the knot next month.

Korean entertainment media outlets have reported that the couple have set Feb 19 as their wedding date and that they will be getting married in a Catholic church. It will also be a private event, with only family members and very close friends expected to attend.

The singer dedicates a handwritten note to his fans on his official Instagram page. Here’s the translation, according to Allkpop.com

Hello… It’s a cold winter, but I trust you’re all healthy?

This is Jung Ji Hoon.

All of a sudden, it’s been 16 whole years since I debuted. My fans who have been with me all this time, you’ve also grown into beautiful women, or even into respectable mothers to your own children.

I also hope to become a respectable husband and man, as the head of a new family. She has been protecting me by my side indefinitely, whether I was happy or facing difficulties, and has moved me through many things, all this time.

Now that our faith and love have grown, (we’ve) decided to form a bond.

The wedding and the time will be quiet and pious, since it is a time of unrest and economic difficulty for the country. As a result, I ask that you understand that we cannot tell you (about the ceremony).

I am very thankful for your love I received over the past 16 years.

From here on, I will do my best to show you a good side of me as a great singer and actor, with more responsibility and humility…

‘She is the best present for me’.

Jung Ji Hoon.

Rain and Kim first started dating in 2012 after filming a commercial together. In an interview with InStyle magazine, Kim talked about her life with Rain. “It’s completely average. We eat good food and talk a lot. We have a lot in common and similar personalities. I’m a quiet person but he is funny and talks well so our conversations never end,” she said in the interview.

Rain recently released his latest single and music video, The Best Present, which is said to be dedicated to Kim. How sweet!

source : http://www.star2.com/entertainment/2017/01/17/start-crying-rain-is-getting-married/

• Like 1