Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** Nov 11? Because the orig. schedule was supposed to be on Nov 10..................:(

What I understand is that the event is just titled "double 11 Carnival Night" but just the same coz Rain will perform on Nov. 10, 2015 as reported and scheduled though on the additional evenings, other guests/celebrities will participate too.

------------------------------------------

Hi willenette, according to the Clouds  who attended the 15.10.31 Rain@Japan fanmeeting/Halloween Party-Fall in love with RAIN and shared through RainCloudThailand, these are what Rain revealed: 

Credit yoyoluvrain@twitter
Rain said..

"Movie or drama Is a Japanese original work, published probably in February or March"
"Albums release in December"
" Next year also many activities in Japan. "

"Concert plans in South Korea could be announced soon"

'' Thank you for coming today! Look at Japan! '' (~~ End fan meeting)'

Translation....

- there will be a job, or a movie in Japan are orginal month of February, - have.
- album will be out in a new month ธันวา
- next year, there will be a lot of activity in Japan [will move in Japan is empty,]
- concert in Korea is planning to make an announcement to know soon.
- thank you all for coming in today, I looked at the fans, k.]

12191429_1694426150779323_49897455024901

12141757_1694426164112655_80371055220647

12122616_1694426184112653_78832633348331

*** Nov 11? Because the orig. schedule was supposed to be on Nov 10..................:(

What I understand is that the event is just titled "double 11 Carnival Night" but just the same coz Rain will perform on Nov. 10, 2015 as reported and scheduled though on the additional evenings, other guests/celebrities will participate too.

------------------------------------------

Hi willenette, according to the Clouds  who attended the 15.10.31 Rain@Japan fanmeeting/Halloween Party-Fall in love with RAIN and shared through RainCloudThailand, these are what Rain revealed: 

Credit yoyoluvrain@twitter
Rain said..

"Movie or drama Is a Japanese original work, published probably in February or March"
"Albums release in December"
" Next year also many activities in Japan. "

"Concert plans in South Korea could be announced soon"

'' Thank you for coming today! Look at Japan! '' (~~ End fan meeting)'

Translation....

- there will be a job, or a movie in Japan are orginal month of February, - have.
- album will be out in a new month ธันวา
- next year, there will be a lot of activity in Japan [will move in Japan is empty,]
- concert in Korea is planning to make an announcement to know soon.
- thank you all for coming in today, I looked at the fans, k.]

Hi azuvilla, thanks for the clarification regarding this Carnival event soon. Ye, I know he's with some Chinese stars here on this event. I'm sure lots of people/fans will attend because this is open to public. Also, thanks for sharing here about what happened during the FM. I hope his plans will push-through as what he mentioned during this FM, like doing a movie/drama. This has been quite overdue because as far as I remember he also mentioned this last FM that he's supposed to do either a movie/drama this year - it's just that he didn't specify if it's Korean or Chinese.....He might be referring to C-drama/movie????? There are millions out there including me who will watch anything with RAIN in it. I don’t care about whoever his female partner but I will watch for him alone. I’m hoping RAIN won’t disappoint me here. So, the album - at least, we could get to hear & listen to his voice more soon. So, after China, he'll be very busy next in Japan.....What about in his own land, Korea? I hope that lots of his Japanese fans were there during this FM event.  Well, I can’t wait! :P

[More Pics]15-10-31 Fall in LOVE with Rain Halloween party_Fanmeeting

credit pokusun_a // Nami Igarashi//miyako625//houshikun blog//@tammyyams66//@ichimi707//@mayu_peach_love //@patricnlove//@yuko8973 //rainbilove2//raincloudhk Weibo//@ude_rain //@rain2banhada //@yuko8973 //tammyyams//tonicny//didiy165 //michi1108// / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

1.jpg
1fdb6d68.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
3e615092.jpg
4.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
7e5a18026b5c8b67e02ad85cf030f5c6.jpg
8.jpg
8d0a6ff2.jpg
8e373e67.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg

MORE --

17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
51f76a3f.jpg
83f23cb0.jpg
201f15a7.jpg
249e6e647fa9c3af4394c6b6d1b725b0.jpg
825de02b.jpg
4205f4dd.jpg
14142b2f233bd2775b6b4648c0ac86b7.jpg
90050e72.jpg
11355850_1006926389346133_239903210_n.jp

*** Reading between her lines I can say that KTH still needs to know RAIN very well. This is true – because while you might have "loving" emotions toward your new girl/man, until you get to know her/him. It takes over time to know a person well. There are cases that feeling towards a person lessens over time. There are also cases that over time it evolves into a deeper valuing ... And there you could feel that this is the person you want to journey with toward learning to love yourself. Over time, we can come to see everything..... For me, a mutual respect, trust and support -- need to pair with attraction before you can have a loving commitment. Not every person experiences love in the same way. The fluttery flush that you feel in the beginning may mean love for you, while it may not for someone else. So, the best thing to do is - slow down and figure out what these emotions really mean for you and your relationship. :P

Kim Tae-hee talks about her boyfriend, Rain

Actress Kim Tae-hee talked about her boyfriend, Rain, and her acting career in a recent interview with local media outlet the Daily Sports.

In the interview, the 35-year-old actress denied rumors their marriage is imminent, saying, “I am a slow person in terms of acting, romance and marriage.”

“I need a long time to know about something,“ she added, implying that she is not considering marriage for now.

Asked about what she does during dates, Kim said, “Since I don’t like to drink alcohol, we travel around to find tasty restaurants.”

Kim also said she likes to ride a bicycle or play golf while not working on projects. “Although I don’t have a specific hobby, I like physical activities.”

The bewitching actress is mostly satisfied with her look, but Kim said she recently began to have concerns over wrinkles.

Asked about her future acting and marriage plans, she said, “I don’t tend to make a long-term plan. For my next project, I will probably work for a film (not TV), and for marriage, since this is not something I can do alone, I want to do it well (together with a man).”

“Probably, I may have a new feeling (towards him) over time,” she added.

Kim recently starred in SBS TV drama “Yong-pal,” which ended Oct.1.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

*** First leg of RAIN's tour is taking place this week.................November 7 starting in Changsa, China & will stop at various parts of the country. The tour will also take him to Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia from next April to May before he crosses the Pacific to perform in Australia and the Americas. I hope we could get to know the exact dates of the schedule soon. Next month, December he's scheduled to release an album and will also have a concert in Seoul. Can't wait! :P

Hi everyone,

Always updating by @willenette and @azuvilla make this thread wonderful! Thanks dears. :)

I found this upcoming concert of king Rain in America as below:

Upcoming concerts (2)

•  
  • Wednesday 09 March 2016
  • Rain

Warner TheatreWashington, DC, US

• Live reviews

• Rain is a hugely popular entertainer that has really expanded his career beyond the borders of South Korea. The guy is a good-looking, rhythmic, and entirely talented performer, with a real magnetism that draws in every audience member watching one of his concerts. Seeing him at the Orpheum in Tampa in October of 2013 was a really phenomenal experience.

He's a very energetic performer, getting up on stage with a bounce in his step, dancing around during his songs, and really getting the audience engaged with his music. He's got an extremely good nature, constantly smiling and cheerful, but evidently really invested in what he's doing. Although a lot of people in the crowd may not be completely familiar with his music, he's winning over hearts across the globe, and expanding his success into the international sector.

Rain was truly a wonderful performer, singing everything with a catchy tune, and carrying himself with an air of professionalism and enthusiasm at the same time. He's a serious performer, but he knows how to have fun with his music, and he knows the right way to conduct himself and his performance to delight everyone witnessing it. Truly an awesome concert, and definitely something that I would look forward to again.

20110503-071247-496981.jpg

The link: http://www.songkick.com/artists/331604-rain

Love be there! Maybe go and and have a lot of photo with him!!! :P 

Edited by minoomani_stv

Hi everyone,

Always updating by @willenette and @azuvilla make this thread wonderful! Thanks dears. :)

I found this upcoming concert of king Rain in America as below:

Upcoming concerts (2)

•  
  • Wednesday 09 March 2016
  • Rain

Warner TheatreWashington, DC, US

• Live reviews

• Rain is a hugely popular entertainer that has really expanded his career beyond the borders of South Korea. The guy is a good-looking, rhythmic, and entirely talented performer, with a real magnetism that draws in every audience member watching one of his concerts. Seeing him at the Orpheum in Tampa in October of 2013 was a really phenomenal experience.

He's a very energetic performer, getting up on stage with a bounce in his step, dancing around during his songs, and really getting the audience engaged with his music. He's got an extremely good nature, constantly smiling and cheerful, but evidently really invested in what he's doing. Although a lot of people in the crowd may not be completely familiar with his music, he's winning over hearts across the globe, and expanding his success into the international sector.

Rain was truly a wonderful performer, singing everything with a catchy tune, and carrying himself with an air of professionalism and enthusiasm at the same time. He's a serious performer, but he knows how to have fun with his music, and he knows the right way to conduct himself and his performance to delight everyone witnessing it. Truly an awesome concert, and definitely something that I would look forward to again.

The link: http://www.songkick.com/artists/331604-rain

Love be there! Maybe go and and have a lot of photo with him!!! :P 

Hi minoomani, thanks for sharing the link. NICE to see you back..... :P

Rain-Kim Tae Hee Shoot Down Break Up Rumors... Again

Rain and Kim Tae Hee

A recent spate of break up rumors between Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) and Kim Tae Hee seems to have been stamped out of circulation after Rain finally followed back Kim Tae Hee on Instagram.

The couple has long been hounded by break up rumors, and the latest round of speculation came after Kim Tae Hee followed Rain on Instagram earlier this week although the actor did not immediately return the favor.

Online commenters interpreted this as a sign of discord in the celebrity couple's relationship, reports Allkpop.

But after Rain has since followed back Kim Tae Hee on the said image-sharing platform, effectively shutting down the breakup rumors.

Breakup rumors are nothing new for Rain and Kim Tae Hee since both are A-list Korean celebrities, and considered by KPopStarz as one of the most stylish couples around. They are also often bombarded with questions about when they would be marrying, although Kim Tae Hee has clarified that there are no concrete plans for a wedding.

When not going out on dates with Kim Tae Hee, Rain has most recently been busy settling into his new agency, H Entertainment, which he joined after ending his contract with longtime label Cube Entertainment.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee most recently appeared on the hit SBS drama Yong Pal opposite Joo Won, where she played the role of an heiress that seeks revenge after waking from a coma.

source : kpopstarz

November 3, 2015

Rain to launch world tour this week

South Korean actor and singer Rain will embark on a world tour later this week, starting in China, his management agency said Tuesday.

The 33-year-old will start in Changsa of Hunan province on Saturday and stop at various parts of the country, including Shenzhen, Wuhan, Guangzhou, Beijing, Chengdu and Nanning, R.A.I.N. Company said.

The tour will also take him to Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia from next April to May before he crosses the Pacific to perform in Australia and the Americas.

The singer is also scheduled to release a single and hold concerts in Seoul next month.

"I hope to put on a show that is more passionate than flashy like in the past," he was quoted as saying by the agency, which he founded last month after leaving Cube Entertainment. (Yonhap)

Rain to make a comeback on December + Kim Tae Hee denies Jeju trip with Rain

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 Kim Tae Hee | Rain .

d21.jpg

Osen - Naver: Rain to make a comeback on December + to embark on 2nd world tour

1. [+288, -108] Looking forward to an energetic dance song like Rainism ㅋㅋ

2. [+209, -97] I'm so happy, I've been waiting for this news~ Thank you for always showing a cool image ^^ Rain oppa is the best when he performs~ I'm always supporting you♥♥ I love you~~♥♥

3. [+172, -63] I miss seeing Rain perform. Please release an album soon!!!!!!

4. [+249, -140] That damn world tour....

5. [+216, -119] I've waited too long~~^^

6. [+86, -27] Rain is really cool when he dances. I hope it's a dance song similar to Rainism, Ways to Avoid the Sun or It's raining

7. [+91, -36] I can't forget the way his hoobaes like EXO and Apink looked at him during his MAMA stage 2 years ago. His poses were cool

8. [+79, -28] Don't mind what anyone says. Find strength, hyungnim!!

9. [+84, -34] It's been a while. Please release good songs

10. [+86, -38] Always cheering for you!

s1.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver: Kim Tae Hee "Jeju trip with Rain? You're rubbing salt into the wounds"

1. [+8,064, -261] Rubbing salt into the wound ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Tae Hee is cute

2. [+8,004, -349] Kim Tae Hee seems like the honest type ㅋㅋㅋ She's blunt and unpretentious in her interviews. She gives off an easygoing and comfortable vibe compared to Jeon Ji Hyun who answers by the textbook.. Unless her interviews are with Ha Jung Woo, she's quite robotic

3. [+5,979, -844] She's really pretty but you can tell that she has aged

4. [+3,909, -152] Just the questions you'd expect a journalist to ask. They're responsible for spreading false news and creating antis. They need to reflect

5. [+4,035, -649] Seems like it was only yesterday when she starred in 'Stairway to Heaven'. Kim Tae Hee who was once the most beautiful Korean actress has also aged..

6. [+1,348, -39] I never knew she has such a fresh personality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She struck me as quiet and serious but she's surprisingly wise

7. [+606, -41] She's got a pretty face with a sassy personality to boot. Definitely someone to look up  to ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+568, -37] How would they even go on a trip to Jeju when all eyes are on them? Spending time at their luxurious housed would be a lot better... I like at-home dates than going out

Source:http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com

Rain to make a comeback on December + Kim Tae Hee denies Jeju trip with Rain

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 Kim Tae Hee | Rain .

Osen - Naver: Rain to make a comeback on December + to embark on 2nd world tour

1. [+288, -108] Looking forward to an energetic dance song like Rainism ㅋㅋ

2. [+209, -97] I'm so happy, I've been waiting for this news~ Thank you for always showing a cool image ^^ Rain oppa is the best when he performs~ I'm always supporting you♥♥ I love you~~♥♥

3. [+172, -63] I miss seeing Rain perform. Please release an album soon!!!!!!

4. [+249, -140] That damn world tour....

5. [+216, -119] I've waited too long~~^^

6. [+86, -27] Rain is really cool when he dances. I hope it's a dance song similar to Rainism, Ways to Avoid the Sun or It's raining

7. [+91, -36] I can't forget the way his hoobaes like EXO and Apink looked at him during his MAMA stage 2 years ago. His poses were cool

8. [+79, -28] Don't mind what anyone says. Find strength, hyungnim!!

9. [+84, -34] It's been a while. Please release good songs

10. [+86, -38] Always cheering for you!

Ilgan Sports - Naver: Kim Tae Hee "Jeju trip with Rain? You're rubbing salt into the wounds"

1. [+8,064, -261] Rubbing salt into the wound ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Tae Hee is cute

2. [+8,004, -349] Kim Tae Hee seems like the honest type ㅋㅋㅋ She's blunt and unpretentious in her interviews. She gives off an easygoing and comfortable vibe compared to Jeon Ji Hyun who answers by the textbook.. Unless her interviews are with Ha Jung Woo, she's quite robotic

3. [+5,979, -844] She's really pretty but you can tell that she has aged

4. [+3,909, -152] Just the questions you'd expect a journalist to ask. They're responsible for spreading false news and creating antis. They need to reflect

5. [+4,035, -649] Seems like it was only yesterday when she starred in 'Stairway to Heaven'. Kim Tae Hee who was once the most beautiful Korean actress has also aged..

6. [+1,348, -39] I never knew she has such a fresh personality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She struck me as quiet and serious but she's surprisingly wise

7. [+606, -41] She's got a pretty face with a sassy personality to boot. Definitely someone to look up  to ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+568, -37] How would they even go on a trip to Jeju when all eyes are on them? Spending time at their luxurious housed would be a lot better... I like at-home dates than going out

Source:http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com

Hi azuvilla, thanks for sharing this. Jeju trip? I guess she really has to deny this because I don't think RAIN has time in the world right now - his Asia Tour is starting this week, he's very busy. :P

*** I hope we could get to know the exact date this month.................... :P

[03-Nov-15][Queensland weibo]Rain will visit Queensland in this month

credit : scorpiola - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

@澳大利亚昆士兰旅游

#Rain来了# 出任澳大利亚昆士兰旅游大使的亚洲天王@RAIN-JIHOON 将于本月亲临昆士兰。迫不及待想看Rain带着招牌笑容抱考拉喂袋鼠,或是冲浪、浮潜时的矫健身姿……昆士兰见!@澳大利亚旅游局

67ce4ce9gw1exnyirwfrkj20hs0hsgo3.jpg

15-11-03 Rain Wellcarefit Picture

credit 維卡菲WELLCAREFIT 全國招商網 FB / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

11057837_504739636353872_835997253142764

10996350_504739699687199_835695560515010

12191919_504739646353871_189647981865980

12184296_504429723051530_561590961155994

11154979_504429786384857_280628938597422

12188950_504739766353859_624602702016130

[HQ]15-10-31 Fall in LOVE with Rain Halloween Party Goods

CREDIT  @rain2banhada TWITTER / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://rain2banhada.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1751.html

z1.jpg
z2.jpg
z3.jpg
z4.jpg
z5.jpg

z6.jpg
z7.jpg
z8.jpg
z9.jpg
z10.jpg
z11.jpg
z12.jpg
z13.jpg
z14.jpg
z15.jpg
z16.jpg
z17.jpg

CREDIT @rain2banhada TWITTER http://rain2banhada.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1751.html

*** I wonder what is this, huh? :( I know there's such this as National Drama Festival but what's LAF.....Is RAIN nominated?

151103 安徽卫视Anhui TV_拉芳2015国剧盛典(LAF National Drama Festival)_每日国剧星之霸道总裁Rain (Daily National Drama Star-CEO Rain)

credit as tagged / scorpiola - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

93b74652jw1exnl1ium1vj21391mwar9.jpg

MORE --

151103 安徽卫视Anhui TV_拉芳2015国剧盛典(LAF National Drama Festival)_每日国剧星之霸道总裁Rain (Daily National Drama Star-CEO Rain)

credit : scorpiola - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM3NjQzNDc0MA==.html?from=y1.7-1.2#paction

***Wahhh...........RAIN will have his Seoul concert again in 4-years next month. The schedules are from December 11-13 in SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium in southern Seoul. Concert titled is "THE SQUALL 2015-2016 Rain" His last performance in SK was last 2011 at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul. :P

*** CDL under-renovation.....................:D I guess he's with his Dad here..... :)

15-11-01 Rain @ CDL

credit : ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

source http://rainstorm.exblog.jp/24895062/

z1%2859%29.jpg

z2%2839%29.jpg

z3%2829%29.jpg

z4%2823%29.jpg

z5%2816%29.jpg

z6%2813%29.jpg

*** I wonder why the poster is one of the worst K-drama posters designed.....I don't see anything wrong with it, huh biased aside..... ;)

Netizens compile the worst K-drama posters designed

Although K-dramas are often loved for their romantic, dark, and hilarious themes, netizens have recently compiled various posters that did not go over too well among the community.

On Instiz, fans have put together a list of drama posters that they call the worst drama posters ever designed. Many of these dramas took over timeslots with their great ratings, but fans cannot forget the shockingly poor designs the posters have.

Take a look below:

Find out what Netizens had to say about this article below!

(skipped unrelated.....)

A Love To Kill

poster 10

NETIZEN REACTIONS

Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.

• Some of them look like fanfic posters ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Fan made posters are better quality ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • What is Lee Hyori’s poster ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • It’s okay It’s love poster is too racy ㅋㅋㅋ

Source: Instiz / koreaboo

***Wahhh...........RAIN will have his Seoul concert again in 4-years next month. The schedules are from December 11-13 in SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium in southern Seoul. Concert titled is "THE SQUALL 2015-2016 Rain" His last performance in SK was last 2011 at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul. :P

*** CDL under-renovation.....................:D I guess he's with his Dad here..... :)

Thanks willenette for the good news, hoping for the concerts' great success as everyone surely miss him and his lovely , sexy moves.

:P.   You,re right dear, that's his Dad. according to scorpiola.

-------------------------------------

Rain offered role in new drama

Nov 4, 2015

70309-370104-540x800.jpgRain

It has been revealed that entertainer Rain has been offered a role in the drama ‘Hello My Most Precious Person’ (working title), and is currently considering it.

Rain’s side said, “We have indeed received an offer, but nothing has been confirmed. Rain is currently busy with preparation work for his upcoming concert tour.”

The drama will be based on the Japanese novel ‘Tsubakiyama Kacho no Nanokakan’ by Jiro Asada, and tells the story of a department store manager who dies from stress and overwork but returns to life for 3 days only. If Rain does sign on, he is likely to take on the role of the good looking department store manager.

Rain will begin his concert tour starting with Changsha in Hunan on November 7th.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Thanks willenette for the good news, hoping for the concerts' great success as everyone surely miss him and his lovely , sexy moves.

:P.   You,re right dear, that's his Dad. according to scorpiola.

-------------------------------------

Rain offered role in new drama

Nov 4, 2015

Rain

It has been revealed that entertainer Rain has been offered a role in the drama ‘Hello My Most Precious Person’ (working title), and is currently considering it.

Rain’s side said, “We have indeed received an offer, but nothing has been confirmed. Rain is currently busy with preparation work for his upcoming concert tour.”

The drama will be based on the Japanese novel ‘Tsubakiyama Kacho no Nanokakan’ by Jiro Asada, and tells the story of a department store manager who dies from stress and overwork but returns to life for 3 days only. If Rain does sign on, he is likely to take on the role of the good looking department store manager.

Rain will begin his concert tour starting with Changsha in Hunan on November 7th.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

azuvilla, thanks for sharing this great news. Wait & see if he's taking this. I wonder when is the start of production, huh? RAIN will be very busy end of this year until next year for his singing activities. In case, he's interested on this project, I wonder if he could get to squeeze this in on his very tight schedule. It would be so awesome if he could give us another K-drama soon as well....:P

:P

*** Changsha concert will be held at Hunan International Conference & Exhibition Center. Hunan TV Movie Channel, Hunan Travel Media Limited Corporation, and Hunan 46 Sports Science Limited Corporation are co-hosting the concert.

[03-Nov-15][The Asian]South Korean singer “Rain” starts his world tour

0000000000000000000.jpg

South Korea actor and singer “Rain” is expected to start his world tour this week, starting with China, according to his agency’s report on Tuesday.

The 33 years-old singer will start his tour in China’s Shenzhen on Saturday 7th November, visiting a number of other Chinese cities like Wuhan, Guangzhou, Beijing, Chengdu, and Nanning, according to his agency.

His world tour also includes Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Malaysia, through April and May of 2016, before going over the Pacific ocean to Australia and Americas.

Rain is also expected to hold a concert in Seoul during the upcoming month.

He had released a statement through his agency that he looks forward to his shows in this tour where he’ll perform with more passion than previous years instead of focusing on extravagant preparations.

source  http://www.theasian.asia/archives/92492/ memo-rain

Edited by willenette

[fan account] Fall in LOVE with Rain Fan Meeting in Busan: His eyes were very, very gentle, and sweet.

Cloud cover by Stephe, Managing Editor ^@@^

o0500039613472729159

When I saw that our YouTube moderator Naoko had also posted her fan account (in Japanese) on her blog in addition to her pictures, I thought y’all would love to read it, and asked her if she would translate it into English. She did just that, graciously, and I can’t thank her enough!^^

Her account had me grinning and tearing up at the same time. Enjoy this wonderful read, everyone. *sigh* :) ^@@^

RAIN 釜山ハロウィーンパーティー/Fall in LOVE with Rain Fan Meeting & Halloween Party in Busan (10/31/2015)
Fan account by: Naoko (harudoful) @ Cloud USA (in Japanese & English)
Images & Fan cam credit: Naoko (harudoful) @ Cloud USA
Posted by: Stephe ^@@^

Please share this account in its entirety with credits intact and not altered in any way. Thanks so much!

10月31日、ロッテホテル釜山3階 アートホールにて開催されたハロウィーンパーティー。
今回は参加することが出来ました。

A Halloween party held on October 31, at the Lotte Hotel Busan 3rd floor art hall. I was able to participate this time.

o0550037813472764668

o0550031013472764669

o0550033013472764667
o0550034613472764666
o0550030513472764665

午後7時ごろ座席の抽選、午後7時半ごろ入場し、午後8時をだいぶ過ぎたころに始まったファンミーティング。
A lottery for seating was at about 7:00 p.m, entry was at about 7:30 p.m, and the fan meeting began a while after 8:00 p.m.

全てが終わる頃には、既に午後11時を過ぎていたように思います。
After everything had finished, I think it was past 11:00 p.m.

30Sexy や LA SONG をはじめ、聴きたかった曲もたくさん聴けて、セクシー&洗練されたしなやかダンスも惜しみなく披露してくれました。
I was able to listen to many of his songs I wanted to [hear], like “30 Sexy” and “LA SONG”. He performed a sexy and sophisticated dance.

トークでも、私達を存分に楽しませてくれました・・・
And he really entertained us with his talk…

時々見せる可愛い笑顔や、MCの方が話す日本語に不思議そうな表情で耳を傾ける表情が本当にチャーミングでした・・・ <3
He sometimes showed a cute smile and a curious expression. When he listened to the Japanese that the MC spoke, he was really charming… <3

今回私が撮影したフォトタイムの映像やその他の写真などを使って、後日ゆっくり動画を編集してみる予定です(^-^)♪
I will use my pictures that I took from the “photo time” during the fan meeting and make a new video later date.

その前に・・・
Before that…

綺麗で鮮明なフォトタイムの映像をたくさんの方々がアップして下さってますが、私もアップしておきました。
Beautiful and clear “photo time” pictures have been uploaded by many people, and I uploaded some too.

そして、ファンミーティングの記念品の数々。
And there were a lot of souvenirs from the fan meeting.

ロッテホテルに到着してすぐにいただいたクリスタル。
This is the crystal that I got after arriving at the Lotte Hotel.

12208397_626851460790149_2551151692992237283_n

ずっしりと重みがありました。
It was really heavy.

12191436_626855324123096_6102795221219024605_n

横から見ても上から覗いても立体的なジフンさんが見えますドキドキ <3
I can look at him three-dimensionally from the side and from above. <3

1655860_626856994122929_825487588967545576_n

o0550041213472614024

上から覗いた時の写真があまり鮮明ではないんですが、おでこのあたりから立体的に・・・ドキドキ <3
My picture from the above isn’t clear, but from his forehead, it looks three-dimensional… <3

何と言っても記念品のメインのひとつ、ジフンさんと一緒に10人ずつで撮影した写真。
同じ写真で、大きいサイズと小さいサイズの2枚。
And more than anything else, this is one of the main commemoratives. A photo with Rain and ten fans. I got two of the same picture, a large one and a small one.

一緒に撮影した方々にアップの許可をお伺いしていなくて、お顔を星で覆わせていただきました。可愛い隠し方ではなくてスミマセン・・・(^_^)
I didn’t ask people in the picture with me for their permission to upload this picture, so I’m hiding their faces with stars. I’m sorry it isn’t a neat way to hide …(^_^)

o0500039613472729159

私はジフンさんの斜め後ろでした。
向かって右側です。
I was standing diagonally behind Rain. I am at the right.

ジフンさんのキレイな首筋を恐ろしいほどの近い距離で眺めることが出来ました・・・ドキドキ <3
なんて幸せな一瞬・・・
I had the privilege of looking at the gorgeous nape of him [the back of his neck and hairline] from the frighteningly close place… <3 I can’t express how happy I was…

言うまでもなく、私の両目は完全にハートになってました・・・ <3 _ <3
Needless to say, both of my eyes were genuinely heart-shaped… <3 _ <3

ジフンさんは、お肌が本当にキレイです・・・
His skin was really perfect…

本当に真っ白なんだけどとっても健康的、つやつやでもちもち、見た目にも弾力がありそうでとても男性のお肌とは思えないほどの美肌でした。
ジフンさんは・・・まるで芸術作品のようです。
His skin was so beautiful, it was so fair but healthy, and was shining and there seemed to be the elasticity, too, it was so gorgeous that I couldn’t believe it was a man’s skin… He is totally like one piece of art.

もうひとつのメイン、ジフンさんからの手渡しの直筆サイン入りポスター&カレンダー&スティック付きキャンディ。
The other main souvenir – the poster with his genuine autograph, the calendar and candy.

12122444_626869730788322_5142917793828117471_n

12118714_626870060788289_7381522359872619472_n

12189581_626870614121567_2828555777469553321_n

記念品を手渡ししてもらう直前のジフンさんとの握手・・・
少し上目遣いにしっかり数秒間視線を合わせてくれた後のニッコリとした優しい微笑み・・・
その表情に完全に心を奪われている間に、握手している手の感覚が完全麻痺・・・してしまいました。
And the handshake before he gave me the gifts… His gentle smile after looking at me for several seconds with only his eyes turned up… While I was absolutely fascinated by his expression, my hand shaking hands with him was totally numb.

参加者全員に、しっかりと視線を合わせて微笑んでいたジフンさん。ドキドキ <3
最初の方から最後の最後の一人まで、全く変わらない丁寧さにジフンさんの人間性を改めて実感させられました。
ジフンさんの眼差しは、たくさんの苦労をしっかりと乗り越えて来た人だけが醸し出すことの出来る、優しい優しい、そして可愛い眼差しでした・・・
He was making eye contact with all participants, and giving his gentle smile. *heart pounding* <3 He was polite from beginning to end, and I realized his sincere personality once again. His eyes were very, very gentle and sweet. I think only those who have been through so much difficulty without escaping can have such eyes…

それから、ファンミーティングが終わって会場を出る時にいただいた写真集とクリアファイル。
Then, I received the picture book and the clear file folder when leaving out of the hall after the fan meeting.

10178074_626858274122801_4747579674049969215_n

写真集、とっても素敵でした。
It was just gorgeous.

最後の記念品は、出来上がった写真と共に翌日にいただいたCD-R。
The final souvenir was the CD-R. We received it the next day together with the printed photo.

12208394_626873260787969_9189553026541516329_n

12196054_626873574121271_3475373005412093495_n

この中にはポスターとカレンダー&キャンディの手渡しの風景とダンス&歌も少し、動画としておさめられているようです。
こちらもゆっくりと鑑賞したいと思います。
I heard that the scenes of shaking hands with him, short footage of his dance and singing were recorded on the CD-R. I’m going to enjoy it from now on.

参加者には男性の方もいらして、抽選でもこの方は当たっていらっしゃいました(^-^)
帽子にはジフンさんの写真の入ったファンミのパスと、切り抜かれたテヒちゃんの写真を並べて貼ってらして、ハロウィンらしくマントも着用。
There was a male participant, and he won a prize in the lottery. (^-^) He was wearing a cap with the event pass with the picture of Rain and the cut-out picture of Ms. Kim Tae-hee pasted next to each other, and a mantle cloak. Very Halloween-like.

[Stephe’s Note: There was a guy there and he won a prize? Awesome! I love that! :D <3 ^@@^]

o0550041213472792349

とってもにこやかな男性で、ジフンさんも男性の参加者にとても嬉しそうな表情でした(^-^)♪
He kept a pleasant smile, and Rain looked very happy to have a male participant. (^-^)♪

お友達の洋ちゃんも、見事に抽選に当選し直筆サイン入りのCDをゲット!
握手も出来て、何よりも1対1でのツーショットポラロイド写真は一生の宝物になりますね♪
今回は本当に多くの方に当選のチャンスがあって、皆さん本当に幸せそうでした。
私は残念ながら当選はしなかったんですが、見ているだけでも幸せのおすそ分けをいただいた気分になりました。
My friend Youko won a prize in the lottery, too. She got a CD with the genuine autograph! She was able to shake hands with him twice. And more than anything, the memory of that becomes her treasure, doesn’t it?♪ So many people had the chance to win the prizes this time, and the winners looked so happy. Unfortunately I couldn’t win, but looking at them made me feel happiness.

ファンミでの一番最高の記念品は・・・
実は、形の残らない、ジフンさんとの握手と優しい視線・・・
時々あの表情を思い出してしっかり記憶に残しておかなくちゃ(^-^)
The best gift at the fan meeting was … a true, physical [tangible] handshake with Rain and his gentle look… I sometimes need to remember that expression to keep it in my mind. (^-^)

今日はこの辺で・・・
また後日、動画が出来た時はアップしたいと思います。
That’s all for today…
I will upload another video at a later date.

– Naoko (harudoful)

credit : Cloud USA