Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Rain, Lyn, and G-Dragon recognized at the 'QQ Music Awards' in China

Lyn-Rain_1395965734_af_org.jpg

RainLyn, and G-Dragon were recognized as the representative Korean artists at the 'QQ Music Awards' in Shenzhen, China!

Rain thanked fans on his Weibo on the 27th, "Thanks to all of you, I received an award at the award ceremony. Thank you. See you at the showcase in Beijing tomorrow."

Rain received the 'Most Influential International Artist Award' and performed his latest double title tracks "30 Sexy" and "La Song". Anther Korean artist recognized was Lyn, who was invited to croon "My Destiny" from the 'You Who Came From the Stars' OST which has taken China by storm. YG Entertainment also updated fans to reveal that G-Dragon, won the 'Most Popular Korean/Japanese Artist' award at the ceremony as well.

Congratulations to the artists.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

***These captures will be shown this coming Sunday already...............the last special EP. :))

14-03-28 Running Man Official picture

credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

1%28401%29.jpg

2%28279%29.jpg

3%28244%29.jpg

4%28228%29.jpg

5%28196%29.jpg

class="content-title"Rain Wins “Most Influential International Artist” at China’s QQ Music Awards

Rain Wins “Most Influential International Artist” at China’s QQ Music Awards

On March 27, Rain was awarded the ‘Most Influential International Artist’ award at China’s QQ Music Awards. A prestigious award ceremony, other artists in attendance included Jay Chou, Jolin Tsai, pianist Lang Lang, among many others.

Sharing the stage with many other top artists, Rain represented Korea, and performed the two hits, “30 Sexy” and “LA Song,” from his new album.

After the award ceremony, Rain posted on his Weibo a selfie with the trophy and the caption, “Because of all of you, I was able to win an award at the award ceremony. Thank you! I’ll see you tomorrow at the Beijing showcase.”

Rain’s Beijing showcase is on March 28. 

Check out Rain with his trophy and his performance at the QQ Music Awards below!

rain

credit : soompi news

S. Korean pop singer Rain wins Chinese music award

SEOUL, March 28 (Yonhap) -- South Korean pop singer and actor Rain has received an award for most influential overseas artist from a Chinese online music service, his management agency said Friday.

Rain got the award and performed two of his latest songs during the "QQ Music Awards" show held in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen on Thursday, Cube Entertainment said.

credit : Yonhap News

class="titleNews"Rain Wins Most Influential Foreign Artist Award from China

Rain won the ‘Most Influential Foreign Artist Award’ from China’s QQ Music Awards.

Rain posted on his Weibo on March 27, “I received an award thanks to you all. Thank you. See you tomorrow at Beijing showcase.”

Rain Wins Most Influential Foreign Artist Award from China

On March 27, QQ Music Awards presented the ‘Most Influential Foreign Artist Award’ to Rain, who attended the ceremony and performed LA Song.

Meanwhile, Rain will be meeting with his fans in China through the showcase taking place on March 28 in Beijing.

Photo credit: Rain’s Weibo / enewsworld

class="content-title"Song Ji Hyo and Gary Butt Heads on “Running Man”

Song Ji Hyo and Gary Butt Heads on “Running Man”

‘Monday couple’ Song Ji Hyo and Gary butt heads on the March 30 episode of SBS’s “Running Man,” the third part of “Running Man’s” Australia special, featuring Rain and Kim Woo Bin, where they transformed into sheriffs on the search for gold in the mid 1800s.

The members and guests carried out missions to win star badges. One of the missions was one-on-one competitions, where the rest of the members could wager badges on who they think would win. Following a competition between Rain and Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji Hyo and Gary went head-to-head.

The game was to pour water blindfolded into a wine glass over someone’s head, at which Gary’s expression became very confident. Seeing this, Kim Jong Kook, suspicious, asked if he wasn’t going to lose on purpose for Song Ji Hyo. Gary replied, “Absolutely not. There’s only one star.” Song Ji Hyo, hearing this, said that Gary only got to where he is because of her, and how could he be like that? Gary calmly replied that that is how one lives life, patting Song Ji Hyo on the shoulder. Song Ji Hyo, feeling betrayed, revealed that she would not go easy on him. 

Watch a clip of the competition below!

credit : soompi news

*** Some articles I read don’t give correct information. – he's brought in 9,000 people! (not 8,000) I’m happy that Rain looks so well. As always, he gave an amazing and awesome performance in Beijing. I’m loving that stage-perf. He gives his all in every show. Keep up the hard work! And I could see that he is still relevant in China. China cares for him ever since..... :))

Rain unleashes the 'rain effect' in front of 8,000 Clouds during his showcase in Beijing

Rain_1396053387_af_org.jpg

Eight thousand Clouds witnessed the 'Rain Effect' during Rain's showcase in Beijing!

SEE ALSO: Rain attends press conference for his Chinese film 'Hong Yan Lu Shui' + confirms premiere date

Rain's first solo concert in China in four years, '2014 Rain Effect Show in Beijing', was held with 8,000 fans at Beijing National Indoor Stadium on March 28. He performed tracks from his latest 6th full-length album including double title tracks "30 Sexy" and "La Song", "Dear Mama Don't Cry", and "Marilyn Monroe". He also walked down memory lane with his hit songs "How to Avoid the Sun", "It's Raining", and "Hip Song".

During the talk segment, Rain shared BTS stories from his music video and jacket shoots for his new album and updated fans on his filming with Bruce Willis for the Hollywood film 'The Prince' as well as his upcoming Chinese film 'Hong Yan Lu Shui' which is set to premiere on November 11.

Get a taste of the 'rain effect' through the photos from the showcase!

Rain_1396053406_20140328_Rain_2.jpg

Rain_1396053420_20140328_Rain_3.jpg

Rain_1396053435_20140328_Rain_4.jpg

[spoilers] 'Running Man' sheriffs duel over nametags in final Australia episode

Kim-Jong-Kook-HaHa-Lee-Kwang-Soo-Song-Ji

Nametag-ripping made a return in the latest episode of 'Running Man' - with a surprise twist!

Going back in time to Gold Rush-era Australia, the sheriffs of 'Running Man' - with guests Kim Woo Bin and Rain - compete to gather the most gold stars of them all. There were two ways to earn gold stars: by completing missions scattered across the desert town, or by ripping each others' nametags, where they would earn the gold stars that the victim had collected.

Only sheriffs who had a higher number of stars than their opponent would be able to rip the opposing side's tag. If a lesser opponent accidentally ripped the nametag of a higher-ranked sheriff, he or she would be forced to give up a gold star in compensation.

As the final match began, Kim Woo Bin held a commanding lead, thanks to the stars he had accumulated in the previous mini-games as well as making some smart choices. As the balance of power shifted to and fro, the sheriffs found their loyalties twisting and turning as well!

Just when it seemed hopeless, Yoo Jae Suk and Song Ji Hyo separately stumbled upon the existence of the 'definitive star' - a glowing red star which would make the wearer invulnerable for a certain amount of time!

The existence of the 'definitive star' turned the whole game on its head, putting Song Ji Hyo from near dead last to matching Kim Woo Bin in star strength. With only the two sheriffs remaining, they held an old-fashioned showdown on the street. Although the 'Ace' held her own valiantly, she was eventually overcome by Kim Woo Bin and his height, who eventually triumphed and became the winner for the Australian finale.

Check out the full episode below.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1kmqg2_140330-running-man-ep-191-1-3_tv#from=embediframe

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1kmupn_140330-running-man-ep-191-2-3_tv#from=embediframe

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1kmyi1_140330-running-man-ep-191-3-3_tv#from=embediframe

14-03-26 Rain picture

credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

Video
http://news.kbs.co.kr/news/NewsView.do?SEARCH_PAGE_NO=1&SEARCH_DATE=2014.04.01&SEARCH_NEWS_CODE=2836630

class="at_title"Actor Kim Woo Bin Meets With 1,500 Fans At Shanghai Fan Meeting

Actor Kim Woo Bin Meets With 1,500 Fans At Shanghai Fan Meeting

Actor Kim Woo Bin held his Shanghai fan meeting and received much attention.

On March 29, Kim Woo Bin met with 1,500 fans at his fan meeting in Shanghai.

He opened the fan meeting with a performance of Lee Juk's famous song, "I'm So Fortunate" and received a huge response front he crowd.

His smooth and soft vocals melted fans hearts as they swooned and cheered him on.

Fans and actor alike had a memorable 2 hours during this fan meeting.

He also thanked his fans and showed his gratitude as they talked and held events.

Other stars including Rain, Kang Min Hyuk and Park Shin Hye left video messages for his fan meeting and received much attention as well.

During the Q&A session, Kim Woo Bin answered all questions honestly and showed off another side to him.

He also commented in Chinese, "I am so honored to have so many fans come out to my first China fan meeting. I know I still lack a lot and I hope to continue to learn more and show my best to all of you. Thank you. I am so happy."

With this fan meeting a success, he will continue to his Thailand fan meeting on April 5.

source : kpopstarz

class="at_ttl"'Running Man' Rain Suggests A Game

run

The "I Like Sundays - Running Man" member Rain suggested the Running Man members to play a game.

On the SBS entertainment program "I Like Sundays - Running Man" which aired on March 30, 2014, the Running Man team members, actor Kim Woo Bin, and singer Rain played games in Australia. Rain played cards with Kim Jong Gook to get the star badges. Because Rain had only one star badge left, he had to play it safe. Because he wanted to win so bad, he suggested Kim Joong Gook, "Let's play with our legs closed," and made the people laugh. In related news, last weekend's "I Like Sundays - Running Man" featured the Running Man members and the SBS new Saturday Sunday drama "Angel Eyes" team members played games together.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

***Hahaha - but, I wonder if she must have changed her type when she met KHJ when they were together in a variety show before.....I actually liked seeing her and Kim Hyun Joong together in "Barefoot Friends" although that show got cancelled. And aside from RAIN, what about JIW, he also has single eyelids. :))

UEE reveals her ideal type and why she's hesitant to date anyone right now

After-School-UEE_1396329051_af_org.jpg

After School's UEE revealed her ideal type has been the same since her debut and explained what's holding her back from dating in a recent interview.

Q: Do you have an ideal type?

A: After I made my debut, my ideal type was none other than Gong Yoo sunbaenim. But I am also a woman. There are times when my ideal type changes. I like men who don't have double eyelids. That is why I once said that I like Rain sunbaenim as well. There are people who say that my ideal type is always changing after I said that. I feel falsely accused [laughs]. My ideal type is still Gong Yoo sunbaenim. I watched 'Coffee Prince' around four times. Of course, I watch 'Heirs' and wonder if there is a handsome man like Kim Tan and get swayed by him. I am also a woman [laughs]."

Q: Don't you want to date?

A: I was also asked out by guys. But my agency CEO said that if I date, then I won't work. I understand what he's saying. Since I am a celebrity, even if I find a guy who I like, it's not like I can date freely. People are using the catchphrase 'some' [short for something going on], but even if I try to do that, it's scary. Even if a nice guy appears, I still like working, and if I start dating, I'm afraid that I won't be able to concentrate on my work."

UEE recently wrapped up filming for 'Golden Rainbow', so hopefully she now has time to live a little!

Rain Filming Hong Yan Lu Shui movie
credit as tagged / ratoka -

鱼和熊掌不可兼得,因《封神》不得以失去了明真的拍摄。再见邢露,再见徐承勋,再见明真!祝导演高希希电影处女作《露水红颜》上映后大卖!亦菲、Rain祝你们拍摄顺利!一切顺利……爱你们纪念

1%28415%29.jpg

2%28285%29.jpg

3%28251%29.jpg

4%28238%29.jpg

5%28201%29.jpg

6%28189%29.jpg

7%28174%29.jpg

8%28167%29.jpg

140403 QQ Music_乐见大牌_全能男神Rain做客 (Rain Interview)

credit : scorpiola -  rain-cloud.co.kr/

Video

http://y.qq.com/y/static/mv/mv_play.html?vid=p0014owapqd

[info] Rain will leave to China Tomorrow

Tomorrow (4 April ) Rain will leave to China through Incheon International Airport to complete the shooting his movie.

source http://news.nate.com/view/20140403n06165 / memo-rain

140402 Rain Mentholatum Men

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo / scorpiola - rain-cloud.co.kr/

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤# 总想赶走脸上的烦人油光?特含医药级天然活炭的冰爽活炭洁面乳,深入毛孔,如磁石般吸走油脂污垢,加上天然薄荷的透爽冰感,瞬间控油醒肤,给你极冰极爽的洁净境界!

753e36degw1ef1hfgqqy6j215o0s1qbb.jpg

753e36degw1eeoejc6879j20fk078ac2.jpg