Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Rain Signature @ diamond supply Cap
credit @didiy165 / ratoka

ジフニのサインがありました(≧▽≦) pic.twitter.com/5JUJmcuGeS

DAI.jpg

[DramaFever][Eng subs] Running Man in Australia Special with Rain and Kim WooBin. (3/9)

credit : Stephe - rain-cloud.co.kr/

[Cross-posted from Cloud USA]

dramafeverlogo

From DramaFever: Every week, Running Man tests the strength, endurance, and cunning of Korea’s top entertainers through various missions and races.

The Rules:

1 – Protect your name tag at all times.
2 – Trust no one!

» LINK: GO to the Running Man in Australia Special with Rain and Kim WooBin on DramaFever by CLICKING HERE. ^@@^

DramaFeverRunningManRainWooBin_CUSA.JPG

***I wonder what CF is RAIN filming here, huh? Or is it a CF? :)

140311 Rain @ a advertising company in Shanghai Songjiang

Credit: 誰能憑愛意要富士山俬有 @ weibo / scorpiola

昨天(3/11)偶吧在松江某广告公司时的照片 同学的朋友拍的

c08a48b4jw1eeda58ce16j20k00qognv.jpg

[Fancam]140302 Rain arrives at hotel in Changsha

Credit: S--Liu / scorpiola

#rain#我拖延症犯了...才来发视频、一个一个来吧、这个是3.2到长沙在酒店地库进电梯的万年背影......

http://yixia.com/show/1Yb4AXuZP0O5cvzgLmIhyA__.htm

*** So, he must be starting to film the movie earlier than what was the original schedule, huh? L-)

[11-Mar-14][bnt]Rain Visits Shanghai for New Film 'Hong Yan Lu Shui'

b2.jpg

On March 11, singer Rain showed up at Incheon International Airport, departing for Shanghai, China.  Meanwhile, Rain is visiting Shanghai to participate in shooting of his new film ‘Hong Yan Lu Shui.’ (photo by bntnews DB)

source http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=10266 / http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/11-mar-14-bnt-rain-visits-shanghai-for-new-film-hong-yan-lu-shui

[04-Mar-14][Kpopstarz]Singer Rain To Play Lead Role For Chinese Movie, 'Hong Yan Lu Shui'

732b011ctw1eedf0l2pqgj20k00eggp8.jpg

Singer Rain will be playing the lead role for a Chinese movie titled, "Hong Yan Lu Shui."

This will be his first time playing a role in a Chinese movie and has gained much attention.

This movie will be filmed by a famous director in China named Xixi Gao.

Rain will play the lead role of a man who owns a huge company and finds out the power of true love.

His character will also have interest and passion in the arts.

He will be working with popular Chinese actress Liu Yifei. She is an active singer and an actress in China, appearing in several movies including "the Forbidden Kingdom" in 2008. She also released an album in 2006. Her innocent looks gave her the title, "the next Zhang Zi Yi."

The production team stated that they were fans of Rain's acting and that he seemed like the best actor to play the part.

On the other hand, he will also be appearing in the upcoming Hollywood movie, "The Prince."

Rain also appeared on the cover of the Chinese fashion magazine, "Harper's Bazaar." In this magazine that prints more than 1 million copies in China, Rain was featured as "the king of spring." In this cover, Rain is seen with flower-patterned suit and white pants.

Rain also recently appeared as the sole guest in a popular Chinese entertainment TV program, with 90 minutes in air time.

source : http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/04-mar-14-kpopstarz-singer-rain-to-play-lead-role-for-chinese-mov

***They're one of the sponsors.........You see, corporate sponsors love getting free tickets to events like this so that their executives can take their partners along to a glamorous evening to watch the show & also giving out free tix to their customers. Much more, they like when there's going to be a lot of press around. They like it when there are lots of 'influencers' who might have a positive impact on their brand. All these things matter, dear. This is one of the most effective ways of making your brand stand out, giving you the opportunity to get ahead of your competitors ...

Usually, RAIN's shows anywhere can be bought in an official Ticketmaster.com site.......... L-)

140312 Caffe Bene China_RAIN EFFECT SHOW Tickets Giveaway Event

Credit: 咖啡陪你caffebene  @ weibo / scorpiola

#Bene与星相约#小伙伴们~Bene与 星相约第一波抽奖活动开始啦!你想得到#RAIN EFFECT SHOW #的门票吗? 你只需这样:1.在评论里编写你最喜爱的咖啡陪你产品名称2.同时转发到你的微博3.@3个好友。即可参与抽奖啦~活动时间:2014年3月12日-3月 14日,每日抽出2名幸运粉丝,于次日通过官方微博公布。

a4784791gw1eecx7sxlgfj21kw28g1ck.jpg

class="at_title"Rain to Attend Music Awards in China

class="at_title"Rain to Attend Music Awards in China

Rain, who is currently staying in China to film a movie, will perform at the Chinese music awards.

Cube Entertainment stated that Rain will attend the "QQ Music Award" in China, held on the 27th. According to staff, Rain has also been nominated for an award.

On the day after the music awards, Rain will cross over to Beijing to hold an album showcase, performing songs such as "30 SEXY", "La Song", and "Hip Song".

Meanwhile, Rain flew to Shanghai on the 11th to film Chinese movie "Hong Yan Lu Shui".

"Hong Yan Lu Shui" is Rain's first Chinese film; Lui Yifei will costar alongside Rain.

source : kpopstarz

***Aish........................my "spoiler" isn't working again................. 

Not really so into Chinese movies/dramas but I’ll surely watch this one - for the love of RAIN...... Whatever, I like anything where RAIN is in it! Sigh, the things I do for RAIN. But oh...how I wish this is a rom-com also instead. I’m looking forward to this team-up, even if it will have a totally different tone from the rom-com that I picture out to be. These two look good together, right? RAIN, ahhh....... so dashing even not so made-up here! He doesn’t aged at all - Or was it just my shipping eyes biased? Well, looking at these photos, don’t they look gorgeous? I cannot wait for this pairing!

14-03-13 Rain & Liu Yifei @ ‘Hong Yan Lu Shui’ Movie set
CREDIT @刘亦菲吧官方 weibo // as tagged//屌丝源的桃花 / ratoka

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2919516008

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2919601724?pn=2&statsInfo=pb_pager

18%2878%29.jpg

19%2871%29.jpg

4%28220%29.jpg

12%28132%29.jpg

14%28120%29.jpg

15%2898%29.jpg

16%2893%29.jpg

17%2882%29.jpg

1%28385%29.jpg

2%28267%29.jpg

3%28233%29.jpg

4%28219%29.jpg

5%28189%29.jpg

6%28179%29.jpg

7%28164%29.jpg

8%28160%29.jpg

9%28149%29.jpg

10%28151%29.jpg

11%28163%29.jpg

***It seems that the two meet at the Cafe. I hope they would be comfortable to each other since I’m sure there will be a language barrier between the two. I hope there won’t be any communication issues between the two of them. Since we get many stills & news now about this upcoming movie I hope there’s already an official name of the movie & not just this working title.  I’m excited for Rain's latest film. And I want to see more pictures of them together.

14-03-14 Rain & Liu Yifei @ ‘Hong Yan Lu Shui’ Movie set
Credit http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2916453146?pn=7 / ratoka

2%28269%29.jpg

1%28388%29.jpg

14-03-15 Rain Filming ‘Hong Yan Lu Shui’ Movie
Credit as tagged / ratoka

1%28390%29.jpg

2%28270%29.jpg

3%28235%29.jpg

4%28221%29.jpg

5%28190%29.jpg

6%28180%29.jpg

7%28165%29.jpg

8%28161%29.jpg

14-03-15 Rain Filming ‘Hong Yan Lu Shui’ Movie
credit : ratoka
source : rain bar baidu
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2925439665

1%28392%29.jpg

2%28271%29.jpg

3%28236%29.jpg

140313 Arirang TV_Showbiz Korea_RAIN STARS IN A CHINESE MOVIE

Credit: ARIRANG KPOP / scorpiola 

140313 Arirang TV_Showbiz Korea_TOP 5 MALE STARS THAT WILL BECOME FOOLS FOR THEIR DAUGHTERS 딸아이를 갖게 된다면 딸 밖에 모를 것 같은 스타

credit : scorpiola / ARIRANG KPOP 

#5 Rain

14-03-16 SBS - Running Man_Adventure in Australia Part II

credit ThanhnamKorean / ratoka

part 1/3

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hiehe_140316-running-man-ep-189-1-3_tv#from=embediframe

part 2/3

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hispa_rec-01

part 3/3

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hivht_rec-02

or

credit : SBS Running Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPEdL1pvGmQ

I hope this is true...........because I'm quite confused of the news I got related on this.............Wait & see.............. 

:))

[15-Mar-14][chinatimes] 艾美表砸重金 請Rain代言

韓流勢不可擋,Rain結束兵役復出後天價接下代言,艾美表Maurice Lacroix 今天宣布,與Rain正式簽約成為亞洲區代言人,即將舉辦的巴塞爾鐘表展,Rain也會現身出席,這也是艾美表首度啟用韓國明星代言,品牌後續也會安排他 一連串密集的亞洲宣傳活動。

source http://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/20140314005134-260405

news.png

------------------

[info]

Rain will be attending watch brand activities in Osaka, Japan on 30th of this month .

info source  qmpqmpqmpqmpqmp / http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/15-mar-14-chinatimes-rain

Rain本月30日则将於日本大阪出席手表品牌活动.....

Guest merycote

there are many articles reporting about the awkwardness between Rain and Crystal, but the same day those articles begin.. I read this fan account~
-google translation-
Weibo film, "revealed a beauty shui" 03/14/2014: Today at the cafe Bi film with Liu Yifei. The script is from Thua Figure Lo Huan help in cafe. Then the plot thickens Image Order From Hue flower painting cafe. Bi in the film are very sociable, having everyone laugh. Out the door and smiled at me. I almost bit it already, haha, well-developed muscles, especially the pectoral muscles, was seen wearing a T-shirt. (Figure Lo and TT scene in a café Order) soure: Weibo translation: Hu Ge@Crystal Liu Yi Fei Offical Vietnam FanclubP / s: Praise to the extent that other Bi sure women staff and crew
I don't know...meybe those articles were just interpreting the photo of them together but not seeing (at that moment) each other...(?) (XDD) argg korean media...why are u so speculative??

***I used to see this show, and now I’m seeing it again because of Rain…I love how real these celebs are in this show. I find it hilarious how different woo bin is from his on screen characters. Rain has always been down to earth. Rain has always been very sporty, competitive and has that Star personality in him that he has built up ever since. Rain was a cool guest. They were all so cute and silly like a bunch of kids, haha. The pool scene started out a bit mean for RAIN I think but at the end made it hilarious. Besides, this is a good market for Australia.....and the whole cast is very lucky to be sponsored by the Australian government to be able to do all the stuff that they’re doing now (helicopters, tourist spots and the huge house). The very 1st part was a one big tourism commercial for Australia. And I was told before when I visited the Australia zoo once that kangaroos and koala’s can get violent when you wake them up..........Well, great episode! It did not disappoint. :))

Running Man: Episode 188

by gummimochi | March 14, 2014

RM188-00407a.jpg

Our cast heads down under to find the four elements and track down a hidden treasure chest on a massive hunt across Australia. This first day is chock-full of adventure from start to finish, so get ready to dive into the ocean’s depths, make some unlikely friends, and explore everything this continent has to offer.

EPISODE 188. Broadcast on March 9, 2014.

RM188-00008.jpg RM188-00010.jpg

Somewhere off the Australian coast, a hidden treasure chest lies waiting to be found. Man, it looks like Running Man pulled out the big guns for this overseas adventure with those niiiiccee hi-def cameras, and I’m gonna be honest with y’all: I am SO excited.

Back in Seoul, we meet our two special agents looking as dapper as ever: actor Kim Woo-bin (Heirs) and Rain (or Jung Ji-hoon), the Hallyu star who needs no introduction.

They join our regular cast members on the dock (sans Ji-hyo, who’s probably on her crazy drama-filming schedule for Emergency Couple) and Woo-bin gets teased for already tearing up.

Are you sad Jong-seokie couldn’t make it? Darn that swine flu! (And no worries, his eyes are stinging from the sea breeze.)

RM188-00026.jpg

Time to divide into teams, which are as follows: Rain and Kwang-soo, Woo-bin and Jae-suk, Jong-kook and Haha, and last but not least, Suk-jin and Gary. I love how Gary offers to be paired up with Rain to give us our first pun of the day: “How about bigae [pillow]?”

Jo PD introduces the mission to our team of special agents: to recover the lost treasure chest, which can only be found when the four elements (wind, water, earth, and fire) are aligned. Luckily for them, they’re informed of the chest’s location: Tagalooma Island Resort in Brisbane.

One last thing: the agents pick a card that points to one of the aforementioned elements, but we have yet to see how those will come into play.

RM188-00073.jpg RM188-00138.jpg

Then without further ado, it’s off to Brisbane, Australia, where they’re warmly greeted by a sea of screaming fans. Another helicopter ride takes them along the coastline—a fun experience for some whereas others are gripped with fear.

It’s time to run as soon as they land and they hop on ATVs to drive to the ship wreckage off the shore. As Woo-bin and Rain speed down the seashore, Gary cries out to Suk-jin in alarm: “We’re heading to the sea!” HA.

Rain pulls ahead of Jong-kook for the lead, and then the agents are promptly told they must dive underwater to recover the treasure chest. So they change and climb into a boat, and Kwang-soo asks the staff if the ship is real (versus built by the staff) Caption: Does that even make any sense?

RM188-00166.jpg RM188-00185.jpg

Between an airplane, helicopter, ATV, and boat in such a short span of time, Woo-bin is left awestruck and says it’s the first time he’s ever done all these things. It really is chaotic because it’s run-run-run at the start—here, they must find the right key to open the treasure chest.

Everyone’s motivated today, but then both Suk-jin and Gary admit that neither of them are good divers. Suk-jin: “I was in the Navy, but I didn’t dive.”

Thankfully the water doesn’t look too deep, and it’s Rain who spots the first treasure chest. He grabs all the available keys (smart) before taking a minute to catch his breath. Haha dives down, but then knocks his head on the wreckage. Owwww, that sounded like it hurt.

RM188-00198.jpg RM188-00220.jpg

Diving below turns out to be harder than it looks, but Jae-suk fights his fears to try a key. It doesn’t work, and while Kwang-soo tries one of his keys, Jae-suk grabs onto him like the prankster he is.

There are a lot of keys and the agents grow frustrated that this mission is too hard. And then, Rain unlocks a chest and swims back first. Kwang-soo drags his Easy Brother hyung Suk-jin back with him to the boat, which leaves Gary wondering where his teammate has gone.

So while Suk-jin grabs another lifevest, Gary tirelessly does the work for the both of them. Serious props to Gary to dive again and again, but it’s Woo-bin who unlocks their chest first.

RM188-00269.jpg

Back on shore, Rain remains humble about his lucky find whereas Kwang-soo sings his praises. All that hard work was to recover a bottle, which contains a map to their next location: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.

That means another helicopter ride (Kwang-soo’s jaw drops), and Kwang-soo and Rain are given a chance to ask which element card they chose. Neither of them knows that they both chose “wind,” and while they decide on who gets to ask, the captions tell us that they can both ask. Hahaha.

Rain allows Kwang-soo to ask on the condition that he’s told what card Kwang-soo has “because I hate being betrayed.” So when Kwang-soo tries to spin it a different way, Rain asks if he intends to betray him later. Is that really a question?

RM188-00274.jpg RM188-00317.jpg

They spend a good few minutes arguing about it some more until they both agree to ask. Rain guesses wrong, and then Kwang-soo jumps through hoops to dance around the question, concerned that they’ll both know if he guesses correctly.

With Rain’s looming threat that he’ll chase Kwang-soo relentlessly if he betrays him later, Kwang-soo finally asks and guesses wrong. Jae-suk and Woo-bin learns that one of them is “fire” (it’s Jae-suk), and then it’s back to the helicopter.

Did Jong-kook use his strength to rip the lock off of the chest? It’s hard to tell, but he open it regardless. After Gary manages to unlock the last chest, he insists that they both worked hard before conceding that he pulled it off. But then they have to double back for the bottle.

RM188-00365.jpg RM188-00368.jpg

Here at the wildlife sanctuary, the teams must high jump a combined 3 meters… wearing kangaroo suits. They look ADORABLE in them, and ha, Woo-bin pops on a pair of shades.

Rain attempts to jump 1.8m and falls on his butt. Woo-bin attempts the same height from the springboard… and then faceplants onto the pad. Rain and Kwang-soo resort to taping their pouches onto their bodies. Is that against the rules?

What’s more hilarious is how the others gripe that the athletic world star can’t resort to cheats, but Rain presses that he’ll do it this way, Ninja Assassin be damned. He does remove the tape though and easily jumps over 1.5m.

RM188-00418.jpg RM188-00459.jpg

The small troop of kangaroos hop away when Kwang-soo tries to get the crowd riled up, but then they oddly stop to watch when he calls out to them. Ack, I hear kangaroos are deceptively aggressive—don’t get them worked up!

Jae-suk and Woo-bin succeed first and are instructed to feed the baby kangaroos. The little ones eat willingly and even allow the Running Man roos to pet them. After overcoming their fears and making some new friends, they’re sent to take a picture of a koala. Gulp, I hear they aren’t naturally friendly either.

RM188-00522.jpg RM188-00524.jpg

Things just aren’t going in Gary’s way today as Suk-jin accidentally headbutts the pole. Rain and Kwang-soo clear their mission and stop to feed the kangaroos.

Jae-suk and Woo-bin chat while they explore the wildlife exhibits, talking about all the things Woo-bin has done for the first time today. Woo-bin acknowledges that this show brought out his inner heodangness and comments on how everything looks so easy as a viewer when the reality is far from it.

Aww, the koalas look cute as they sleep on, but will they be able to find the right one? Also, do I have to worry for their safety a little bit?

RM188-00559.jpg

All the teams eventually move on to search for their respective koalas, but it doesn’t help when most of them sleep for the majority of the day. Jae-suk’s first guess is incorrect, but it’s funny how he tries to pry information out of the trainer anyway with his limited English. She doesn’t budge, hee.

Jae-suk picks up on her body language for clues and gets lucky the second time around. The next chest contains more clues: buy groceries and a picture of a license plate.

RM188-00633.jpg RM188-00624.jpg

They drive to the market in an open jeep (which Woo-bin says it’s his first time riding in one) in order to buy groceries. Their list is written in English, however, and while resident cook Haha makes some educated guesses, the language barrier lies in his pronunciation. (And also, the employees can’t give them any answers.)

A kind resident understands him though, and even recognizes him, which is pretty cool. Everyone does a fair job of acquiring their necessary ingredients, and it’s Rain and Kwang-soo who succeed first.

RM188-00686.jpg

They arrive at their accommodations for tonight, which is this huugggeee luxury house. Kwang-soo asks why Rain doesn’t seem surprised, and Rain jokes that it looks exactly like his own house. Heyyy there, we’ve seen your place before!

Wow, it opens up right in front of the beach and the boys stretch out like they own the place. Rain warns Kwang-soo again against betraying him, but while everyone is busy looking at the view, Rain quietly asks the staff if he’s “fire.”

Then Rain totally feigns ignorance when Kwang-soo returns, and tells him the half-truth instead. Kwang-soo gets caught asking Jo PD but doesn’t initially get to hear an answer. He promises to tell Rain what he heard, but something tells me it won’t be that easy.

RM188-00744.jpg RM188-00743.jpg

I love how everyone is thrown off by the fact that they can wear shoes indoors, simply because you don’t in Korea. Once everyone’s gathered together, they’re told that they can switch teammates in order to help deduce who picked what element.

That makes them wonder what the final mission and Jong-kook guesses that it might be nametag ripping where no one knows each other’s identities. The mention brings up sour memories from the You From Another Star parody episode, to which Jong-kook asks that Jae-suk allows him to beat him.

Then Gary jumps on that bandwagon and asks that Suk-jin do the same for him, yunno, for all the hard work he put in today. Ha.

RM188-00799.jpg

Rain is given first pick, and despite the cast’s suggestions that he choose Suk-jin, he goes with Jong-kook. Damn, it’s game over tomorrow, isn’t it?

After some initial griping over the dangerous combo, Jae-suk jokes that Woo-bin’s revenge towards Jong-kook (for easily throwing him into the pool one time) is long gone. And then Haha says that it’d be hilarious if Woo-bin and Kwang-soo were paired up. You’re putting ideas into Kwang-soo’s head!

Kwang-soo pairs up with Woo-bin as planned, which leaves the mat-hyungs stuck together and Gary with Haha.

RM188-00855.jpg RM188-00881.jpg

The boys are feeling mischievous as they cook dinner, and silently crowd around Suk-jin to throw the mat-hyung into the pool. And then Kwang-soo jokingly pushes Jong-kook in afterwards. Ohhh you are soooo going to pay for that.

So Jong-kook pushes both Kwang-soo and Haha in as payback, and then they’re kicking and pushing each other into the pool left and right. I love how it turns into this big celebratory thing between them where no one is safe, and Rain tries his best to literally keep his head down.

RM188-00896.jpg RM188-00913.jpg

It’s scary-funny how they tap on the glass like a trio of water zombies and then disappear before Rain sees just to freak him out. They eventually corner him to throw him in anyway, shirtless. Best. Episode. Ending. Ever.

And oh yay, Ji-hyo will join the others starting from the Melbourne leg of the trip next week!

RM188-00924.jpg

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Sat&Sun 03.15-16.14] ‘Running Man’ Continues Its Drop in Australia

Still running around down under, SBS’ Running Man experienced a decrease for its Australia special.

On Sunday night, Running Man continued its overseas special in Australia with Rain and Kim Woo Bin, but failed to rake up the ratings, compared to the large-scale episode.

The members participated in a variety of different recreational sports and enjoyed the Australian landscape and cities as missions with a large crowd of fans following, but the viewers not impressed, choosing to watch KBS’ 1 Night 2 Days as the members on that show tried to last two days without smoking.

1 Night 2 Days recorded 15.0 percent, followed by MBC’s Real Man at 13.5 and Running Manat 12.8 percent.

All three shows broadcast in the same time slot.

[Ratings: Sat&Sun 03.15-16.14] ‘Running Man’ Continues Its Drop in Australia

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Dramas

8:00 PM

Wonderful Days 24.8

10:00 PM

1. SBS The Woman Who Married Three Times 16.0
2. MBC Golden Rainbow 15.3

Variety

1. KBS Immortal Song 14.0
2. MBC Infinity Challenge 11.8
3. SBS Star King 10.9