Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[10-02] [info]WIN an MCM BACKPACK signed by MEGASTAR RAIN!!

[info]WIN an MCM BACKPACK signed by MEGASTAR RAIN!!

source : Fide Fashion Weeks FB
https://www.facebook.com/photo.p ... ;type=1&theater

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr.

win.jpg

WIN an MCM BACKPACK signed by MEGASTAR RAIN!!

To qualify for a personal MEET & GREET session with RAIN at the MCM Flagship Store in The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands and WIN this amazing prize during Fashion Week 2013, please follow these 3 simple steps:

STEP 1: Follow FIDé Fashion Weeks on BOTH Instagram: http://instagram.com/fidefashionweeks (@FideFashionWeeks) AND Twitter: https://twitter.com/FideFW (@FideFW)

STEP 2: Instagram or Tweet this photo using hashtag #FideFW AND share this post on Facebook

STEP 3: Include your Email in this Facebook post so that we can contact you if you have won the competition

We will pick the qualified winner(s) at random, who will be notified by email. This competition CLOSES on 5th October 2013.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

(Terms & Conditions applies. All decisions are final.)

Buy your tickets to Fashion Week 2013 #FIDeFW here: https://entertainment.marinabaysands.com/EventSynopsis.aspx?ID=7328

[10-03] CHEER MAGAZINE - Rain Mentholatum

CHEER MAGAZINE - Rain Mentholatum

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit as tagged

vv1.jpg

vv2.jpg

vv3.jpg

vv4.jpg

Translation:
10-3-2013

by cindy@ RAINLEGEND

(Some words I really can't see very clear because too small but I will try my best to translate this article.)

vv1.jpg (265.99 KB)
Rain (real name is xxx,  6/25/1982)   He is a Korean male singer and actor.  Debuted in 2002.  In 2004 he became popular across Asia due to tv drama Full House and gained many fans. Also due to his powerful dance in his concert today Rain is already the idol king. He also maybe the idol for many artists too.  In 7/10 came back and joined CUBE Entertainment to continue his career.

MC: Recently more and more Korean actors participate in Chinese dramas. Are you planning to put more effort into  the Chinese market?
(I can’t really read the small print sorry, but it looks like this to me)
Rain: I am looking for something suitable and will like to participate if I come across them. I haven’t see the Chinese fans for a long time. I am really happy to see you guys.

Behind the scenes the making of a TV commercial.
1)Rain styling for TV commercial “Extreme Wind Storm”
2)Rain also took participation in designing the style. He carefully picked out the sunglasses matching the black suit
3)Rain followed all instructions given by the director and staff to put out his best performance. He was very professional.
4)Rain is showing men power striking a punching pose
5)Some photo shoot required Rain in the water. Rain performed well.  Computer special effect was incorporated later to showcase the hydrating effect of Mentholatum.
6)Rain is practicing the facial expression requested by the director in front of the camera.
Rain in his “suit look”  showing off men attractiveness

International super star Rain in Shanghai.  Mentholatum spokeperson and his words.

Mentholem male products have always been very popular among men. Now they re- invite Rain who always possess sunshine boy image as their spoke person. When you combine an international star with an international product how intense will this male attractiveness appear?  Today 9/3/13 not even half month after Rain got out of military he is already completely immerse himself into the promotional work of this ad.  He appeared in shanghai mentholatum press conference which is also his first appearance in China.

(I can’t really make out the rest of the article.  It's too blurry. But I can see what the article is mostly about.  It is about Rain claimed he used to travel a lot and his skin used to suffer, so mentholatum helps him rehydrate his skin. He also has no actual plan yet but rumor has it he is in the middle of getting ready for his next concert)

Hi @anjjo,

Right, let us wait and see what is going to happen at Rain's fan meeting this 12th Oct. Aside from whatever we have been talking about, I'm happy for his fans that the fan meeting is finally in place and they will be in for a great treat of his performance and chats. I'm sure one of it will be his appreciation to his loyal fans who stood by him, thick and thin throughout his MS. It's amazing the rallies organized to support him at hard times and what is more wonderful is that they were all done respectfully, peacefully and with so full of love for him!

Yeah, I noted the family affairs only wedding do of JYP. Just in case it includes close friends/buddies like Rain. :P :\"> ;) I think I so often see tweets of Rain by fans at weddings that it has now become second nature to me to speculate the same if he ever got invited to JYP's wedding, kekeke....

Thanks for the schedule of the Zepp Tour. I failed to pay proper notice to it when it was first posted. We await the new schedule! :)>- :D

For his next airport fashion to depart to Singapore, I can already picture him in smart MCM outfit. Please, no more hoodie on arrival at Incheon airport, if he can help it, kekeke..... ;):P:)>- :D

Nancyzak said:

Hi @anjjo,

Right, let us wait and see what is going to happen at Rain's fan meeting this 12th Oct. Aside from whatever we have been talking about, I'm happy for his fans that the fan meeting is finally in place and they will be in for a great treat of his performance and chats. I'm sure one of it will be his appreciation to his loyal fans who stood by him, thick and thin throughout his MS. It's amazing the rallies organized to support him at hard times and what is more wonderful is that they were all done respectfully, peacefully and with so full of love for him!

Yeah, I noted the family affairs only wedding do of JYP. Just in case it includes close friends/buddies like Rain. :P :\"> ;) I think I so often see tweets of Rain by fans at weddings that it has now become second nature to me to speculate the same if he ever got invited to JYP's wedding, kekeke....

Thanks for the schedule of the Zepp Tour. I failed to pay proper notice to it when it was first posted. We await the new schedule! :)>- :D

For his next airport fashion to depart to Singapore, I can already picture him in smart MCM outfit. Please, no more hoodie on arrival at Incheon airport, if he can help it, kekeke..... ;):P:)>- :D

[10-04] Rain to appear at Fashion Week 2013 in Singapore

on.JPG

SINGAPORE – Look out, K-pop fans!

Come mid-October, South Korean superstar Rain will be making an official appearance at Fashion Week 2013, presented by The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. The actor-singer will be attending the grand opening of the MCM Flagship Boutique at Marina Bay Sands, as well as the MCM Show on Oct 11.

This is Rain’s first visit to Singapore, after he took a two-year hiatus from his career to serve his mandatory military service.

Fashion Week 2013 is organised by FIDe Fashion Weeks, and will be held from Oct 9 to 19. The 11-day extravaganza will also see over 30 presentations of the latest season’s men’s and women’s pret-a-porter and couture labels.

source : http://www.todayonline.com/entertainment/rain-appear-fashion-week-2013-singapore

--------------------------------------------------------

[10-04] 131001 MTV Taiwan_JKPOP_SONIC BANG Festival_Rain edit

131001 MTV Taiwan_愛爾麗日韓音樂瘋(JKPOP)_SONIC BANG Festival_Rain edit

credit:scorpiola

[10-03] 13-10-03 Rain mentholatum

13-10-03 Rain mentholatum

Credit  mentholatum weibo

m1(15).jpg

------------------------------------------------------

Singer Rain Casual Airport Fashion-Sep 28, 2013 [PHOTOS]

107299-rain.jpg

107300-rain.jpg

107301-rain.jpg

Source:as tagged

[03-Oct-13][Yahoo sg]South Korean superstar Rain to make appearance at Singapore fashion week

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr.

vvvv.jpg

Fans of South Korean singer-actor Rain have a lot to cheer for as the multi-talented artiste will be coming to Singapore for the Fashion Week 2013.

The superstar will be making an appearance at the MCM Fashion Show held at the Marina Bay Sands (MBS) Convention & Exhibition Center Hall F on 11 October.

He will also be gracing the grand opening of the MCM Flagship Boutique at MBS.

The “I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK” actor was discharged from military service about three months ago.

But it seems like his popularity hasn’t waned one bit during the 21-month hiatus as he was greeted by large crowds of fans during his discharge — they had waited for him since the early hours of the morning despite the day's dreary weather.

Rain made his return to the stage in late August in Thailand's Sonic Bang 2013 music festival.

The “It’s Raining” singer last came to Singapore in May 2011 as part of an Asian tour.

Presented by The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands and organised by FIDé Fashion Weeks, the 11-day fashion extravaganza will be held from 9 to 19 October at MBS.

For more information and to purchase tickets, visit the Fashion Week 2013 website.

https://entertainment.marinabaysands.com/EventSynopsis.aspx?ID=7328

source : http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/blogs/going-out-by-night/south-korean-superstar-rain-appearance-singapore-fashion-week-075824893.html

[10-04] Korean pop star Rain in Singapore for MCM’s runway show

10-4-2013

mcmmm.jpg

Get a chance to meet Korean pop star Rain at MCM’s Singapore boutique, catch a glimpse of him at Fashion Week 2013, plus win a MCM bag autographed by him too

A huge hit with Korean celebs, MCM (Mode Creation Munich) bags and jackets have been seen on stars like of Rain, Se7en, the Big Bang boys, Girls Generation and many more.

And now, the German brand will bring Rain himself, easily one of their biggest celeb fans to Singapore on October 11, 2013.

In celebration of MCM's flagship store opening at Marina Bay Sands, the popular accessories and fashion label will be bringing the Korean pop sensation to its MCM runway show.

It has been confirmed that the singer-actor-dancer will attend the MCM runway show at Fashion Week 2013; tickets are still available online from $19 each at the Marina Bay Sands webpage. The MCM catwalk show will feature the Spring Summer 2014 collection, so you'll get to have an early look at the top must-buys for next season.

Fans could also get to meet Rain up-close by winning tickets to an exclusive fan-meet, through the Fide Fashion Weeks Facebook contest; one lucky fan will also take home a MCM backpack autographed by Rain too.

This will be one of Rain’s first public appearances post-enlistment, so try for a chance to see the star right here in Singapore this October!

The MCM flagship store in Singapore will open from October 11, 2013 at Marina Bay Sands, #01-12/13, Hotel Lobby Tower 3. The MCM runway show will be held at Fashion Week 2013 on October 11, 2013, at 7.30pm, at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Hall F.

See the full Fashion Week 2013 schedule at fidefashionweeks.com and follow Fide Fashion Weeks on Facebook and Twitter for more information on the upcoming Fashion Week 2013.

Visit www.mcmworldwide.com and follow MCM on Facebook and Twitter for more updates from the brand.

source : http://www.herworldplus.com/cele ... -rain-singapore-mcm’s-runway-show#.Uk7AhovLyJM.twitter

-------------------------------------------------------

[10-04] 13-10-04 KBS World - Pit-A-Pat Korean 2_A Love to Kill

13-10-04 KBS World - Pit-A-Pat Korean 2_A Love to Kill

Credit : KBSWORLD

[10-05] Korean singer Rain to attend opening of MCM Singapore

10-5-2013

mn.jpg

Local fans of Korean superstar Rain, rejoice!

After his concert in Singapore two years ago, the 31-year-old, who was discharged from the army in July and recently signed a contract with CUBE Entertainment, will be in town for the upcoming Fashion Week 2013, presented by The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands and organised by FIDé Fashion Weeks. The event will be held from Oct 9 to 19 at The Marina Bay Sands.

Fashion Week 2013 is a 11-day fashion extravaganza that integrates men's and women's Pret-a-porter designers as well as Asian Couture and Haute Couture shows for the first time this year.

Rain will be here for the opening of the Mode Creation Munich (MCM) Flagship Boutique at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands and make an appearance at the MCM Show at the FIDé Fashion Week 2013 on Oct 11.

Tickets to the fashion week is now on sale at SISTIC.

FIDé Fashion Week 2013
Date: Oct 9 to 19, 2013
Venue: Sands Expo and Convention Center, Hall F
Price: S$19 (session pass), S$37 (day pass), S$277 (season pass)

source : http://www.meradio.sg/musicportal/musicNews/korean-singer-rain-to/8...

[03-Oct-13][herworldplus]Korean pop star Rain in Singapore for MCM’s runway show

credt:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

mcmmm.jpg

Get a chance to meet Korean pop star Rain at MCM’s Singapore boutique, catch a glimpse of him at Fashion Week 2013, plus win a MCM bag autographed by him too

A huge hit with Korean celebs, MCM (Mode Creation Munich) bags and jackets have been seen on stars like of Rain, Se7en, the Big Bang boys, Girls Generation and many more.

And now, the German brand will bring Rain himself, easily one of their biggest celeb fans to Singapore on October 11, 2013.

In celebration of MCM's flagship store opening at Marina Bay Sands, the popular accessories and fashion label will be bringing the Korean pop sensation to its MCM runway show.

It has been confirmed that the singer-actor-dancer will attend the MCM runway show at Fashion Week 2013; tickets are still available online from $19 each at the Marina Bay Sands webpage. The MCM catwalk show will feature the Spring Summer 2014 collection, so you'll get to have an early look at the top must-buys for next season.

Fans could also get to meet Rain up-close by winning tickets to an exclusive fan-meet, through the Fide Fashion Weeks Facebook contest; one lucky fan will also take home a MCM backpack autographed by Rain too.

This will be one of Rain’s first public appearances post-enlistment, so try for a chance to see the star right here in Singapore this October!

The MCM flagship store in Singapore will open from October 11, 2013 at Marina Bay Sands, #01-12/13, Hotel Lobby Tower 3. The MCM runway show will be held at Fashion Week 2013 on October 11, 2013, at 7.30pm, at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Hall F.

See the full Fashion Week 2013 schedule at fidefashionweeks.com and follow Fide Fashion Weeks on Facebook and Twitter for more information on the upcoming Fashion Week 2013.

Visit www.mcmworldwide.com and follow MCM on Facebook and Twitter for more updates from the brand.

source : http://www.herworldplus.com/celebs-men-sex/celebs/korean-pop-star-rain-singapore-mcm’s-runway-show#.Uk7AhovLyJM.twitter

anjjo said: Nancyzak said:

Hi @anjjo,

Nancyzak said: anjjo said: Nancyzak said:

Hi @anjjo,

[05-Oct-13][kourier]RAIN TO ATTEND FASHION WEEK 2013 IN SINGAPORE

Posted by memo-rain on October 5, 2013

r.jpg

South Korean superstar, RAIN, will make an official appearance – after a 2-year hiatus – at Fashion Week 2013, presented by The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands and organised by FIDé Fashion Week. The multi-talented singer, songwriter and actor will be attending Fashion Week 2013.

Come 9 to 19 October, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands will present Fashion Week 2013, its largest ever fashion show on property over an 11-day extravaganza. Organised by FIDé Fashion 2 Weeks, the festival will feature the best in Men’s and Women’s Prêt-à-Porter, Women’s Couture and Haute Couture labels, as well as a number of firsts.

Fashion is synonymous with international stars and The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands can attest to that, having played host to many celebrities and world-renowned designers this year at its multiple new store openings. These include, Hong Kong actress-singer Linda Chung for Mikimoto, F1 race driver Sebastian Vettel for G Factory, Korean superstar G Dragon for Salon by Surrender, Lana Marks, founder and designer of her eponymous fashion label, as well as international fashion designers Mrs Carolina Herrera and her daughter Carolina Herrera Báez for CH Carolina Herrera.

John Postle, Vice President of Retail, Marina Bay Sands, said, “The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands is proud to welcome highly distinguished guests such as world-renowned couturiers, top designers and celebrities to join us at Fashion Week 2013. What we have created with this hallmark event is an unmatched experience that is unique and true to what The Shoppes has stood for since day one as Asia’s leading shopping destination.”

RAIN’s work has won him fans in Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, China, Vietnam and Thailand. He topped TIME’s “100 Most Influential People Who Shape Our World” poll in 2006, 2007 and 2011. He also made it into People magazine 2007 list of the “Most Beautiful People” in the world.

Get your tickets to Fashion Week 2013 here:
https://entertainment.marinabaysands.com/EventSynopsis.aspx?ID=7328

source : http://www.kourier.co/2013/10/news-rain-to-attend-fashion-week-2013...

---------------------------------------------------------

[Pic]Fide Fashion Week 2013 Tickets

Posted by memo-rain on October 5, 2013

ti.jpg

Credit : @tessbuenviaje

55 LED garlands to Rain from overseas fans excluding Japan

byhuhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

Thank you to all of you who responded despite the short notice to send LED garlands to Rain at the forthcoming fan meeting on 12 October.

We have fans and fan sites from 16 countries ordering a total of 55 garlands to be delivered to Rain on the day of the fan meeting.  I am sure he will be swarmed with our love and best wishes!!  

Here is a break down by country/region:

Canada/USA  1

Chile

China  9
 France  1
 Hawaii  10
 Hong Kong

Malaysia  2
 Mexico  2
 Peru  1
 Philippines  1

Taiwan

Thailand

Turkey   1

Uruguay, Spain, Mexico 

USA 

Vietnam 

The Cloud Executive has managed to negotiate the price of the garland down so we have revised the price from US$95 to US$80 per garland.  A few of you have sent the previous advised price of US$95.  I will return the balance of US$15 to you but please bear with me for a short while.

There were also a few remittances short of the US$80 after paypal has deducted the charges.  We will cover the shortfall as luckily the gap is not too big.

We have asked the garland company to create some garlands in shapes related to rain, such as clouds, umbrellas (and hearts^^) so we hope there will be a good variety of garlands on that day.   I will try my best to take photos of all your garlands and send the pictures to you afterwards.

Once again, a very big thank you to all of you out there.  We make it!!

oneis21_1.jpg oneis21_2.jpg oneis21_3.jpg oneis21_4.jpg oneis21_5.jpg oneis21_1.jpg oneis21_2.jpg oneis21_3.jpg oneis21_4.jpg oneis21_5.jpg 

Sample pics of the garland