Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Hi anjjo, thanks for all the updates. Rain's performance @ superboy was awesome..althought he just sang 1 song but he has stolen the whole show. also thanks for sharing his interview @ superboy, here the more uplink for this interview :

[PPTV]13-09-28 Rain interview @ Super Boy Finals

Credit : PPTV // re-up by ratoka

mayabi25 said:

Hi anjjo, thanks for all the updates. Rain's performance @ superboy was awesome..althought he just sang 1 song but he has stolen the whole show. also thanks for sharing his interview @ superboy, here the more uplink for this interview :

[PPTV]13-09-28 Rain interview @ Super Boy Finals

Credit : PPTV // re-up by ratoka

[09-29] [LeTV]13-09-28 Rain interview @ Super Boy Finals (7:47min)

[LeTV]13-09-28 Rain interview @ Super Boy Finals

Credit : letv // re-up by ratoka

[English translation]
by 화니  2013.09.29@rain-cloud.co.kr

~0:18
Rain : [He said howdy to his Chinese fans]

0:26~0:44
Q : What’s the verdict of your first appearance on this show?
[Rain]: Thank you for your invitation, and it’s great to be here at such a popular show. I feel pretty good.

0:59~1:15
Q : How was your rehearsal this afternoon?
[Rain] : I was quite happy with it. And, three finalists' abilities are very impressive.

1:33~1:52
Q : Have you watched this show in Korea?
Who is the participant who impressed you most strongly?
[Rain]: When I saw the video clip in Korea before I came to this country, I found that the finalists were neck and neck, and that their singing and dancing skills were great.

2:19~2:51
Q : Recently, many people have made their debut as singers through competitive auditions. What do you think about this?
[Rain] : Giving others a fair show is a good thing, I think.
Before my debut, I often had no chance to audition because few audition shows had been offered at that time. But, now many audition shows have appeared, which is surely a good thing.

3:27~4:05
Q : We know that countless Korean trainees are also going through rigorous trainee programs. What were you doing in your trainee years?
[Rain] : I did the best I could. I just saw ahead and proceed, and I just thought about how I could get better at singing and dancing, which I still think I do.

4:42~5:05
Q : Are you planning to promote your music or concert or film in China, too?
[Rain] : I plan to engage in entertainment activities in China. I'm now readying
myself to do a film or a drama, and I'm working on my next album. I intend to lead an active life as a singer or an actor here as quickly as possible. Please look forward to seeing my future progress.

5:23~5:54
Q : If you work on doing a film in China, which actress do you want to work with?
[Rain] : Actually, I'm a big fan of Chinese film. As there are a lot of excellent actresses in China, the opportunity to work with any actress would be unparalleled.

6:26~6:32
Q : We think that you are really involved in a wide of activity in China.
Are you planning to learn Chinese?
[Rain] : So I've been working very hard lately.

6:39~
Q : Your visit this time marks your second visit to Changsa since last time.
What's your favorite food here? or what was the most memorable place for you here?
[Rain]: It is my second visit to Changsa since 2005. I find that this city has been more beautiful than it was in the past. Actually, the best part is there are so many delicious foods to eat here.

anjjo said: Sorry guys for my slow updates,  I had trouble with my server and have difficulty in accessing to the soompi forums.   Good that it is functioning now.   Hope for your understanding.   What more, I received a message from willenette that she will be on vacation abroad for a whole week and cannot help maintain news/ reports on  Rain's threads, so please bear with me.   :(( :D

Nancyzak said: anjjo said: Nancyzak said:
Hi @anjjo,

Please do share the gifs and materials of Rain in the couple's thread for all of us to see the fun and nice person that he is. On KTH, I will have to look up the materials that I've seen and have in mind to share in the couple's thread as I did not have them saved before this. ;):D

The couple is a mega power celebrity couple in SK and super adorable! It's absolutely natural for us, the fans, to make 'advance planning' for them. It's a manifestation of our love for them and the best wishes to them in their relationship and an everlasting love! We will be forgiven for taking so much liberty on the 'advance planning'. When the day comes for the couple making an announcement of their nuptial, we'll look at the back pages with triumph and happiness. Such is the day that I'm looking forward to! :x :x :x :-bd

Yeah, it is pouring and going to pour heavily when Rain takes to the stage at the final audition programme. It's going to take me awhile again before I could post my comment, ke, ke, ke..... ;):P:)>- :D

Nancyzak said: anjjo said: Sorry guys for my slow updates,  I had trouble with my server and have difficulty in accessing to the soompi forums.   Good that it is functioning now.   Hope for your understanding.   What more, I received a message from willenette that she will be on vacation abroad for a whole week and cannot help maintain news/ reports on  Rain's threads, so please bear with me.   :(( :D

Nancyzak said: anjjo said: Nancyzak said:
Hi @anjjo,

Please do share the gifs and materials of Rain in the couple's thread for all of us to see the fun and nice person that he is. On KTH, I will have to look up the materials that I've seen and have in mind to share in the couple's thread as I did not have them saved before this. ;):D

The couple is a mega power celebrity couple in SK and super adorable! It's absolutely natural for us, the fans, to make 'advance planning' for them. It's a manifestation of our love for them and the best wishes to them in their relationship and an everlasting love! We will be forgiven for taking so much liberty on the 'advance planning'. When the day comes for the couple making an announcement of their nuptial, we'll look at the back pages with triumph and happiness. Such is the day that I'm looking forward to! :x :x :x :-bd

Yeah, it is pouring and going to pour heavily when Rain takes to the stage at the final audition programme. It's going to take me awhile again before I could post my comment, ke, ke, ke..... ;):P:)>- :D

[09-30] [1080p HD]130927 Hunan TV_Super Boy 2013 Final_Rain

Credit: 中国湖南卫视官方频道 China HuNanTV Official Channel//scorpiola

Hip Song Edit

Rain《Hip Song》-全国总决赛冠军战-【湖南卫视官方版1080P】20130927

=================================================================

Full Show_Part 1 

2013快乐男声-全国总决赛冠军战 Rain助阵李宇春感叹十年选秀-Part1【湖南卫视官方版1080P】20130927

(Rain @ 37:00~42:40)

-----------------------------------------------

[09-29] 13-09-29 Rain mentholatum picture

13-09-29 Rain mentholatum picture

Credit : mentholatum weibo//ratoka

m1(13).jpg

[30-Sep-13][TVedaily]A meeting of Rain and 'Tse Ting fung' (謝霆鋒) : a meeting of Korean-Chinese good-lookers.

by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

1380501009_579850.jpg

Singer Rain met Chinese-speaking star 'Tse Ting fung' (謝霆鋒) who is Hong Kong actress 'Cheung Pak-chi' (張柏芝)'s ex-husband.

Rain charmed the audience with his powerful performance on stage, making a guest appearance on the finals of live TV audition show 'Quairanansung' (快乐男声) on the afternoon of last 27th.

On the same day, in a section of newspaper 'Weibo' was a picture of Rain with 'Tse Ting fung' whom he had met backstage. 'Tse Ting fung' has been invited to be a member of the judging panel for the audition show.

In the released picture, Rain is seen as being a neat dresser wearing a white jacket and a black pants to match, and he is handsome and perfectly proportioned, which attracts attention. Wearing a black suit and black sunglasses, 'Tse Ting fung' gives off his chic charm.

When the picture was shown, there were a variety of responses from many netizen. “You are both so cool" "It was an intimate meeting" "Both stars have different attractions". etc.

Meanwhile, Rain will hold his fan meeting in Kyunghee University's Peace Hall in Seoul on the 12th of next month.

Credit to TVedaily http://news.nate.com/view/20130930n07293

English translation by 화니

hi anjjo, i always thought that Rain is perfect for Mentholatum. Mentholatum on the right hand
:x and finally we can see Rain's new Mentholatum CF, isn't great?

13-09-30 Rain Mentholatum 深层保湿润肤霜 CF_05 sec

Credit : 土豆at
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjEyMTIxNDky.html

Re-up by ratoka

Attachment

image.gifcc2.jpg (30.75 KB)

9-30-2013 15:03

cc2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and here the longer version :

13-09-30 Rain Mentholatum 深层保湿润肤霜 CF_15 sec

Credit : 敏感22
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE1MDM0MzYw.html

Re-up by ratoka

Attachment

image.gifcc1.jpg (32.18 KB)

9-30-2013 14:51

cc1.jpg

anjjo said:

Hip Song Edit

mayabi25 said: anjjo said:

Hip Song Edit

Hi @anjjo and @cocomhe,

All of us can only speculate as much on what could possibly be going on with Rain, acting in the manner as seen on his arrival at Incheon airport from Changsa recently. First and foremost, all of us do not wish any hiccups in the couple's relationship. But if there is any tiffs, isn't that part and parcel of 'getting to know each other, more'? KTH looked gorgeous and leaves no hints of any stress when she appeared at YAI's VIP movie premiere yesterday. I could only see things being normal. ;) :-bd :)

My speculation is more of Rain wanting to avoid the attention of the reporters  who were waiting for him at Incheon airport. He was holding the maroon (sorry, it's this color rather than red as mentioned in my earlier post) jacket and black & white scarf when he was at Changsa airport. He wore the jacket in the plane and of course, added with the scarf, all the way through and out of Incheon airport, while the press photographers were busy snapping at Rain. I do not see downturned lips or distressed look. For all we know, he may be testing waters and was laughing in his heart seeing the antics of the reporters just to take photos of him! Haven't we seen the same scenario of the press going after him each time he arrives at Incheon airport? Ha, at least we do not see any lady reporter running up to him, trying to wield his response on KTH anymore.  :)>- ;))

Yeah, @anjjo could also be right that he may be deep in thoughts on his new album/comeback activities and wish to ward off distraction. Or he may be feeling under the weather and was in no mood to take off the jacket. Or badly missing his sweet and lovely inamorata like @cocomhe suggested, kekeke..... Rain is human after all and I'm sure you'll agree that we'll never know or get an answer no matter how we speculate.  Let us look forward to seeing him having a blast of time with his fans at the forthcoming fan meeting. Maybe some good souls could tweet pics of him attending JYP's wedding, if he attends before that! 8-> :)>- :D

On Rain's comment on his relationship with KTH, since he has this 'stand off' with the press at the moment, the press should get the hint or indeed been told not to ask. Perhaps Rain is bidding his time to confirm or comment before the right audience at the appropriate time. :-\" \:D/ ;):D

I love all Rain's MCM photo shoots. He should do another round. It's good if he does CF for BMW, Lotte and Adidas again. :x :-bd =D>

@anjjo, any idea when is Rain due to appear in Japan?

13-10-01 @sgXCLUSIVE tweet about Rain

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

@sgXCLUSIVE

Korean superstar Rain will be making an appearance at @FideFW Fide Fashion Weeks 2013! The Fashion Week is starts... http://fb.me/3bsv38uJH

Korean superstar Rain will be making an appearance at @FideFW Fide Fashion Weeks 2013! The Fashion Week starts from 9 Oct to the 19th, for more information check out their Facebook or webpage! http://fidefashionweeks.com/

k1%283%29.jpg

***CELEBRITY NEWS***
MEGA SUPERSTAR RAIN BI makes his first official international appearance at Fide Fashion Weeks this month, after a 2 years hiatus!

RAIN, is the incomparable South Korean singer, songwriter & actor! Make sure you head down to Fashion Week to catch a glimpse of this Korean Megastar LIVE only at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, organized exclusively by FIDé Fashion Weeks!

Buy your tickets to #FIDeFW here: https://entertainment.marinabaysands.com/EventSynopsis.aspx?ID=7328

[info] Fide fashion weeks schedule

mm2%280%29.jpg

source : http://fidefashionweeks.com/schedule/

MCM

mm1%285%29.jpg

Nationality : German

Moderne Creation München MCM is the Germany luxury brand for leather goods, accessories, apparel and footwear, and is hugely popular with Korean and international celebrities such as Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Big Bang, Rain and Justin Bieber.

MCM establishes itself as a global luxury brand with a refined mastery of skills, handcrafting elegant products with flawless quality materials. MCM boasts architect-designed boutiques in chic cities such as Seoul, Berlin and London, and is sold by prestigious retailers all over the world.

MCM Mrs Kim Press Conference Opening Address from Fide Fashion Week on Vimeo.

source : http://fidefashionweeks.com/designers/mcm/

[update]

Changes in Schedule:

MCM - 11 Oct 2013, 6pm
Burkman Bros - 12 Oct 2013, 6pm
Federick Lee - 19 Oct 2013, 6pm
Ari Dien - 18 Oct 2013, 9pm
Love Bonito x Julien Fournie - 19 Oct 2013, 7.30pm

source : 

https://entertainment.marinabaysands.com/EventSynopsis.aspx?ID=7328

Nancyzak said:

Hi @anjjo and @cocomhe,

All of us can only speculate as much on what could possibly be going on with Rain, acting in the manner as seen on his arrival at Incheon airport from Changsa recently. First and foremost, all of us do not wish any hiccups in the couple's relationship. But if there is any tiffs, isn't that part and parcel of 'getting to know each other, more'? KTH looked gorgeous and leaves no hints of any stress when she appeared at YAI's VIP movie premiere yesterday. I could only see things being normal. ;) :-bd :)

My speculation is more of Rain wanting to avoid the attention of the reporters  who were waiting for him at Incheon airport. He was holding the maroon (sorry, it's this color rather than red as mentioned in my earlier post) jacket and black & white scarf when he was at Changsa airport. He wore the jacket in the plane and of course, added with the scarf, all the way through and out of Incheon airport, while the press photographers were busy snapping at Rain. I do not see downturned lips or distressed look. For all we know, he may be testing waters and was laughing in his heart seeing the antics of the reporters just to take photos of him! Haven't we seen the same scenario of the press going after him each time he arrives at Incheon airport? Ha, at least we do not see any lady reporter running up to him, trying to wield his response on KTH anymore.  :)>- ;))

Yeah, @anjjo could also be right that he may be deep in thoughts on his new album/comeback activities and wish to ward off distraction. Or he may be under the weather and was in no mood to take off the jacket. Or badly missing his sweet and lovely inamorata like @cocomhe suggested, kekeke..... Rain is human after all and I'm sure you'll agree that we'll never know or get an answer no matter how we speculate.  Let us look forward to seeing him having a blast of time with his fans at the forthcoming fan meeting. Maybe some good souls could twit pics of him attending JYP's wedding, if he attends before that! 8-> :)>- :D

On Rain's comment on his relationship with KTH, since he has this 'stand off' with the press at the moment, the press should get the hint or indeed been told not to ask. Perhaps Rain is bidding his time to confirm or comment before the right audience at the appropriate time. :-\" \:D/ ;):D

I love all Rain's MCM photo shoots. He should do another round. It's good if he does CF for BMW, Lotte and Adidas again. :x :-bd =D>

@anjjo, any idea when is Rain due to appear in Japan?

[10-02] [01-Oct-13][fide fashion weeks]RAIN-ing at MCM Singapore

mn.jpg

South Korean pop sensation, Jung Ji-Hoon, better known by his stage name, Rain, will be gracing our shores this October for Fashion Week 2013.

With a unique proposition of combining fashion, celebrities and performers, FIDé Fashion Weeks is proud to have one of Asia’s biggest pop icons attending the event.

Rain will be coming to Singapore to attend the opening of the Mode Creation Munich (MCM) store in The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands. The flagship store in Singapore will be the brand’s first foray into South East Asia. MCM, taken over by South Korean entrepreneur and businesswoman, Mrs Kim Sung-Joo in 2005, has seen its popularity growing immensely. Having been named Times “100 Most Influential People Who Shape Our World” and People’s list of “Most Beautiful People in The World”, the singer, songwriter, and actor is best known for his show stopping concerts featuring acoustics, R&B, hip-hop, and high octane dances. He has also starred in several Hollywood movies such as “Speed Racer” and “Ninja Assassin”, the latter leading him to become the first Korean to win an MTV award.

source :

http://fidefashionweeks.com/rain-ing-at-mcm-singapore/