Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[09-28] 130927 Rain Backstage @ Super Boys Finals

130927 Rain Backstage @ Super Boys Finals

(Credit @陈晨CCynthia)//ratoka

3(140).jpg

-----------------------------------------------------

[09-28] 13-09-27 Rain in changsha

13-09-27 Rain in changsha

credit : @S--Liu//ratoka

a1%2825%29.jpg

a2%2820%29.jpg

Nancyzak said:
Hi @anjjo,

Please do share the gifs and materials of Rain in the couple's thread for all of us to see the fun and nice person that he is. On KTH, I will have to look up the materials that I've seen and have in mind to share in the couple's thread as I did not have them saved before this. ;):D

The couple is a mega power celebrity couple in SK and super adorable! It's absolutely natural for us, the fans, to make 'advance planning' for them. It's a manifestation of our love for them and the best wishes to them in their relationship and an everlasting love! We will be forgiven for taking so much liberty on the 'advance planning'. When the day comes for the couple making an announcement of their nuptial, we'll look at the back pages with triumph and happiness. Such is the day that I'm looking forward to! :x :x :x :-bd

Yeah, it is pouring and going to pour heavily when Rain takes to the stage at the final audition programme. It's going to take me awhile again before I could post my comment, ke, ke, ke..... ;):P:)>- :D

[09-28] 13-09-28 Rain in Changsha

13-09-28 Rain in Changsha

credit as tagged/ratoka

1%28234%29.jpg

2%28155%29.jpg

3%28142%29.jpg

4%28121%29.jpg

5%28109%29.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------

[09-28] 13-09-28 Rain mentholatum

13-09-28 Rain mentholatum

Credit :   mentholatum weibo/ratoka

m1(11).jpg

Guest merycote

thanks for all updates, Rain in Super Boy Finals was great..but I don't like his white jacket hahahha, he was much better when he took off that  jacket 

anjjo said: Nancyzak said:
Hi @anjjo,

Please do share the gifs and materials of Rain in the couple's thread for all of us to see the fun and nice person that he is. On KTH, I will have to look up the materials that I've seen and have in mind to share in the couple's thread as I did not have them saved before this. ;):D

The couple is a mega power celebrity couple in SK and super adorable! It's absolutely natural for us, the fans, to make 'advance planning' for them. It's a manifestation of our love for them and the best wishes to them in their relationship and an everlasting love! We will be forgiven for taking so much liberty on the 'advance planning'. When the day comes for the couple making an announcement of their nuptial, we'll look at the back pages with triumph and happiness. Such is the day that I'm looking forward to! :x :x :x :-bd

Yeah, it is pouring and going to pour heavily when Rain takes to the stage at the final audition programme. It's going to take me awhile again before I could post my comment, ke, ke, ke..... ;):P:)>- :D

Sorry guys for my slow updates,  I had trouble with my server and have difficulty in accessing to the soompi forums.   Good that it is functioning now.   Hope for your understanding.   What more, I received a message from willenette that she will be on vacation abroad for a whole week and cannot help maintain news/ reports on  Rain's threads, so please bear with me.   :(( :D

Nancyzak said: anjjo said: Nancyzak said:
Hi @anjjo,

[09-28] [Fancam]13-09-27 Rain @ Super Boy Finals

[Fancam]13-09-27 Rain @ Super Boy Finals

Credit : lolalo花

watch video here

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE0NTIzMDky.html

------------------------------------------------

[09-29] 13-09-28 Fancam - Rain @ Incheon Airport

13-09-28 Fancam - Rain @ Incheon Airport

Credit : vividly12blue

--------------------------------------------------

[09-28] 13-09-27 Rain Backstage @ Super boy Finals

13-09-27 Rain Backstage @ Super boy Finals

Credit as tagged

bb1.jpg

[28-Sep-13][star]At the appearance of Rain, the crowd went mad in China.

by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

2013092814504624910_1_59_20130928153003.

Captured from TV audition program '快樂男聲' (Quairangsung)

In China, singer Rain (his real name, Jung Ji-hoon) made the local audience and TV viewers go wild by making an appearance on a famous TV audition program.

Rain sang his hit song 'Hip Song', making a guest appearance on the final round of the program, '快樂男聲' (Quairangsung) that was broadcast live on the afternoon of last 27th. (local time)

Sporting his white jacket and sunglasses, Rain heated up the stage by showing off his stunning and charismatic stage presence. When Chinese fans filling the studio saw Rain, who had been rarely seen in public recently, singing passionately with their own eyes, they went wild at the performance.

After his performance, Rain greeted his fans, speaking fluent Chinese, and then he introduced the finalists to the audience, which attracted attention.

' 快樂男聲' (Quairangsung) has been one of the most popular audition programs since it began in 2004. It is '快樂男聲' (Quairangsung) that has catapulted the audition participants 'Leeuichun' and 'Sangryuhap' to superstar status.

' 快樂男聲' (Quairangsung) has been popular among fans due to its star-studded guest list and the large scale of its investment programme.

In particular, the program seen by more than 400 million Chinese people in last season's final, was biggest-ever audition event. It has received more attention than ever before due to the current appearance on the final round of Rain viewed as a leader of Hanryu.

Before this, Rain met his thai fans at Sonic Bang, the biggest music festival in Thailand, last August 24th and thereafter he did a commercial promotion in China's Shanghai last September 2nd.

Meanwhile, Rain will hold a fan meeting at Kyunghee University's Peace Hall on October 12th at 4:00pm. Three months after his discharge last July 10th, he's going to make his first public appearance at the fan meeting. As he is to meet his domestic fans for the first time in a while, it is expected that there will be a medley of his hits and many interesting programs during the fan meeting.

2013092814504624910_2_59_20130928153003.

Credit to Star News : http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002248344

English translation by 화니

class="content-title"Rain to Hold First Post-Military Fan Meeting in Korea September 28, 2013

Rain.jpg

Singer Rain will hold his first Korean fan meeting since he finished his military service. 

It has been three months since Rain wrapped up his two year military service. Because this will be the first time Rain officially meets with his fans since then, he has been preparing an exciting event with performances of his hit songs and other goodies. 

An event organizer told Star News, “This was something he had previously promised to his fans but it does not mean this is part of his official comeback.”

In the past three months Rain has only had activities in Asian countries such as Taiwan, Thailand, and China. A representative of his agency said, “We have not started planning for official activities within the country. After his break he will go back into his music.”

The fan meeting will be held on October 12 at Kyunghee University in Seoul. 

rain

Source:soompi

--------------------------------------------

cocomhe said: @anjjo oh poor you but don't be pressured, take you time and do it at your own pace and free time :D;):)>-

[09-29] 13-09-28 Showbiz - Rain interview @ Super Boy Finals

[Hunan TV]13-09-28 Rain interview @ Super Boy Finals

source :http://www.imgo.tv/clip-201309-1-179-467036-480136.shtml#1

watch full video here

http://www.imgo.tv/clip-201309-1-179-467036-480136.shtml#1

Edit Rain part by ratoka

http://www.imgo.tv/clip-201309-1-179-467036-480136.shtml#1

English Translation
by 화니  2013.09.29@rain-cloud.co.kr

16:32~53
[Rain] : Actually, I'm a big fan of Chinese film. As there are lots of excellent actresses in China, the opportunity to work with any actress would be unparalleled.

16:58~17:19
[Rain] : I did the best I could. I just saw ahead and proceed, and I just thought about how I could get better at singing and dancing, which I still think I do.