Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

As I understand Rain's Return to Base (R2B) will be aired in a TV station (WOWOW) in Japan on Aug. 18 & 28, 2013

c0047605_1537545.jpg

c0047605_1538167.jpg

Source:rainstorm

-----------------------------------------------

Rain Goodies from a fan collection -  :)>-

e5e39c56c0047cc436e30c92efb6154a.jpg

Source:rain-love2

anjjo said: class="title"[ad] The latest from MENtholatum Skincare for Men: Hydrate at night.

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on August 9, 2013.

As posted by Mentholatum China on its official micro-blog on Weibo today. The gist of what they’re saying: A man’s skin is very thirsty, particularly due to lots of after-work socializing and drinking alcohol (any kind of alcohol is a drying agent). Skin repairs itself at night, so dig into their shower gels with marine minerals, and use moisturizing creams and sleep masks for emergencies. It’s all about hydration. :)^@@^

(Source credit: mentholatum001 @weibo)

anjjo said:

Fan art inspired by Rain… a closer look.

by : StepheCloud USA on August 13, 2013

Here is an even closer look at the embroidery gift that Aberu received from her good friend Aoi last year, plus a brief look at Aoi’s creative process in crafting this beautiful Rain needlepoint. According to Cloud USA YouTube moderator Naoko (harudoful), Aoi used over 200 colors of thread, and it took her over a year to complete. Talk about putting love in every stitch for your friend, wow!^^ :)

(Images credit: Aberu / Aoi. Video credit: aberu0625 @YT.)

Remember the real thing, when Rain was modeling for Calvin Klein back in the day? Mm-hm, I knew that you would! :)

@anjjo, ....... Always my pleasure! You made me all fired up to do something like you said on a wedding cake. Coincidently, I have been, for the past few weeks, mesmerized by Martha Stewart's wedding flowers and cakes! It was just a general interest and checking out. I did the pine cone cake for KTH. With all the talks of wedding list, I shall now do one for the couple! LOL! ;) :-bd :)) I shall try it this weekend, coz , I'm now heading for my 3Ds2Ns spa retreat. I'll have my ipad with me coz I can't miss my daily dose of KTH and Rain's Soompi threads and you gals! :x. ............. Awesome needle work of Rain! I have great respect to those who do the needlework. It requires an eye for detail and so much of patience to go with it! :-bd [-O< :D

Nancyzak said: @anjjo, ....... Always my pleasure! You made me all fired up to do something like you said on a wedding cake. Coincidently, I have been, for the past few weeks, mesmerized by Martha Stewart's wedding flowers and cakes! It was just a general interest and checking out. I did the pine cone cake for KTH. With all the talks of wedding list, I shall now do one for the couple! LOL! ;) :-bd :)) I shall try it this weekend, coz , I'm now heading for my 3Ds2Ns spa retreat. I'll have my ipad with me coz I can't miss my daily dose of KTH and Rain's Soompi threads and you gals! :x. ............. Awesome needle work of Rain! I have great respect to those who do the needlework. It requires an eye for detail and so much of patience to go with it! :-bd [-O< :D

No more lies!

05-01%2831%29.jpg
Private First Class Lee Sang-cheol (Sangchoo)
05-02%2827%29.jpg
Private Choi Dong-uk (Seven)
An old saying goes, “A lie begets a lie.”

Singers Seven (Choi Dong-uk) and Sangchoo (Lee Sang-cheol), who are currently serving their mandatory military service, are trying to play down misconduct they committed with a lie and are trying to save face with yet another lie.

In the latest development of the scandal, the dance singers-turned-soldiers rendered receipts to the defense ministry from massage parlors where they claimed to have visited for “knee therapy” before and after being conscripted, to deny allegations that their visits to several parlors in Chuncheon, Gangwon Province on June 21 were to buy sex.

The disgraced soldiers have insisted on the “sound” purpose of their visit to the parlors since the scandal against them erupted in late June after it became the subject of an investigative TV program.

It was confirmed that the two failed to receive any services that night because no “masseuses” were immediately available. But the visit itself dealt a devastating blow to their reputations as well as their fan base. Operators of the parlors they visited told the program that it’s hard to find customers who only seek “sound” services.

The two soldiers were jailed for 10 days for the controversial visit and other violations of the military code of conduct, including leaving a designated residence without permission from a commanding officer, possession and use of a private cell phone and wearing civilian clothing while on duty.

05-03%2821%29.jpg

Wearing casual clothing and cap, Sangchoo, center, and Seven, right, encounter an SBS TV journalist on their way from a massage parlor selling sex in Chuncheon, Gangwon Province, on June 21. The reporter asked, “Are you an entertainer or soldier?” / Korea Times file

According to the ministry, the two were released on Aug. 8, but were reassigned to an armed patrol of the Demilitarized Zone at a frontline combat infantry unit, and will be entertaining soldiers with their stage performances as before. Sangchoo and Seven will be discharged in August and December next year, respectively.

Rumors had it that Seven was kicked out of his Internet fan community FARINELI following the incident. His management agency denied the allegation.

“Sangchoo and Seven submitted receipts issued by massage parlors that offered sound and legal services to the ministry,” a defense ministry official confirmed. “We don’t rule out the possibility that their claim is true.”

But many citizens remain skeptical, arguing that the two soldiers continue to tell lies to save face and the ministry is not aggressively seeking the truth of the scandal.

“If they actually had knee problems, they should have visited a hospital, not a massage parlor,” an Internet posting stated. Another posting echoed this view, criticizing the ministry for paying little attention to the massage parlor manager’s interview with the investigative TV program, in which they asked the manager whether “lady services” were immediately available, referring to prostitution.

Rain's comeback delayed

In the meantime, Rain, who is known as Jung Ji-hoon, has been keeping a low profile since being discharged from the military last month as he waits for public resentment to subside.

The 31-year-old was due to get back on stage at a large-scale event in front of his fans in Seoul on Aug. 2, but he postponed this indefinitely amid controversy over unruly “entertainment” soldiers.

He was not involved in the massage parlor scandal, but caused another controversy for possession and use of a private cell phone and civilian clothing in an army barracks, information confirmed by the program.

Earlier, Rain was disciplined in January for frequently walking out of his barracks in Seoul and breaking military dress code in order to go on a date with top actress Kim Tae-hee, the singer’s current lover.

Some Internet users recently launched an Internet campaign, calling on the defense ministry to recall him to the military. But the ministry said this was impossible.

Rain is scheduled to leave for Thailand on Aug. 24 to perform at the Impact Muang Thong Thani’s “Sonic Bang 2013” festival in Bangkok.

Source:koreatimes.co.kr

------------------------------------------------

Rain Sketch/Drawing by Nao

09ffc4977549c7a57f5a8f03b3000525.jpg

***If this spread could only be a bit closer, huh? How nice it will be more to look longer and drool over – hahaha. Just imagine …. THE VIEW …. Awwww ….BRING IT ON! This bod.....aish...........:))

[Pic] Ran @ Bloomberg Markets Magazine July issue
credit : ratoka
source http://www.appnews.co.kr/2011/inews.php?table=internet_news&query=view&uid=47564

v1.jpg

willenette said: anjjo said: class="title"[ad] The latest from MENtholatum Skincare for Men: Hydrate at night.

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on August 9, 2013.

As posted by Mentholatum China on its official micro-blog on Weibo today. The gist of what they’re saying: A man’s skin is very thirsty, particularly due to lots of after-work socializing and drinking alcohol (any kind of alcohol is a drying agent). Skin repairs itself at night, so dig into their shower gels with marine minerals, and use moisturizing creams and sleep masks for emergencies. It’s all about hydration. :)^@@^

(Source credit: mentholatum001 @weibo)

class="articletitle"5 Untouchable K-pop Idols: Best of the Best MALE Edition

August 16, 2013

What would K-pop be without our favorite boybands and pretty boys? With the inundation of boy groups and pretty faces popping up left and right, it's hard to distinguish between the forgettables and the unforgettables. But despite the many rappers, singers, and dancers, there are a handful of male stars that are untouchable, irreplaceable, and will always be remembered as some of the best male K-pop idols ever to make their mark on the industry. Let's take a look!

skipped .       .      .       .      .

IMG13368046921041.jpg?width=600&height=6

You can try to be Rain, but no one can ever be Rain. Known as the Korean Usher, Rain, was the first male solo star to take the K-pop industry and the rest of Asia by storm. His hit singles, insanely good dance skills, voice, and charm won the hearts of millions. No diehard old school K-pop fan can 100% say they were never affected by the epidemic that was Rainism and if they deny it, know that they are lying to your face.

skipped    .     .     .     .

Source:kpopstarz

anjjo said: Nancyzak said: @anjjo, ....... Always my pleasure! You made me all fired up to do something like you said on a wedding cake. Coincidently, I have been, for the past few weeks, mesmerized by Martha Stewart's wedding flowers and cakes! It was just a general interest and checking out. I did the pine cone cake for KTH. With all the talks of wedding list, I shall now do one for the couple! LOL! ;) :-bd :)) I shall try it this weekend, coz , I'm now heading for my 3Ds2Ns spa retreat. I'll have my ipad with me coz I can't miss my daily dose of KTH and Rain's Soompi threads and you gals! :x. ............. Awesome needle work of Rain! I have great respect to those who do the needlework. It requires an eye for detail and so much of patience to go with it! :-bd [-O< :D

Nancyzak said:
Hello my dear @anjjo and @cocomhe!

I'm back from my relaxing and pampering spa retreat! I feel good and all ready to do some artworks of the pair and their imaginery wedding cake. The hard part is to create Rain and KTH kissing each other for the cake topper! There are only so few pictures of them kissing their screen partners for me to create our kissing couple!   #-o :-S :-/   .......  :))       Gosh, I realised my folly now. I must learn to suppress my tendency in shooting from the hip whenever I get all fired up! Ke, ke, ke..........  :P X_X  :))     This what happens for loving the couple so much. My spirit is at all times high when it comes to them. No worries, I will see what I can do and a little more time for that. If all else fails, we'll have the imaginery wedding cake with just Rain & KTH minus kissing topper!   ;):P;))