Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

More Rain calendar wallpaper for August.

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on August 6, 2013

This month’s themes are: Eternal Rain, Rain for TBJ Fashion, Six To Five Rain, Nikon Rain, Fugitive Rain, and Lotte DF. Please enjoy! :)

(1280 x 720. Cloud USA. Best displayed “centered” rather than “stretched”, but of course, feel free to display it however you like. Big thanks to Cloud USA Forum moderator Merrick for the use of her calendar.)

CloudUSAAugust2013EternalRain_1280x720

(800 x 600 / 500 x 375. Courtesy of Merrick.)

Aug.13B

Aug.13

(700 x 700. Courtesy of Rainstorm, Japan.)

c0047605_08953

(900 x 630. Courtesy of RainBiLove2, Japan.)

454154cedf95833c60e3269894c5912c

(450 x 450. Courtesy of sizuku219, Japan.)

IMG_0006_20130801080958de8

(800 x 600. Courtesy of Cloud Taiwan.)

fanmade - rain wallpaper 8-2

fanmade - rain wallpaper 8-1

--------------------------------------

class="first"[Cloud USA video] Open Arms. •August 9, 2013 

So here he is with open arms, hoping his Clouds will see what their love means to him. Open arms. (Just look at that SMILE. ♥) ^@@^ (Credit and edit: Naoko [harudoful] @Cloud USA / CloudUSAChannel @YT. Music: Journey, “Open Arms”)

Rain's camp is again silent.  Here are some fan arts worthy of posting -  :)>-

Thanks cocomhe again for your latest image.  I must say it is promising and inspiring.  :x

fn5q.jpg

credit:cocomhe
Source:KTH thread

--------------------------------------------------

Sketch/Drawing

411c6cf5c04b179b9340deeb9a7f9fa6.jpg

credit:nao

Source:ne.jp/rain-love2

I hope that the military controversy cools down over time so that netizens will stop breathing down Rain's neck. He deserves a break from the extreme heat! Most of all, he needs to be able to go back to his normal life and make public appearances. Rain is no criminal so don't treat him like one!

anjjo said:

[fan account] It is said that there was a Rain sighting in Korea today. :)

•August 9, 2013

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on August 9, 2013

So far, I don’t see where anyone has directly linked in the Korean fan’s account on DC Inside or translated it, but a Chinese fan on Weibo posted about what she read in the account, as I understand it. And Rain’s Little Cloud put up an English translation of what the Chinese fan posted.

Two FYIs: 1) I don’t know what ㄹㄴㅇㅅ means, but I know that is is not a word. It’s a string of consonants without a vowel (or with a place marker), which suggests to me that it is either an acronym concerning a phrase or a thing (like NASA, or TVXQ, or YOLO, etc.), OR Korean Internet-speak/slang (examples, LOL, ㅋㅋㅋ, ㅇㅜㄴ, etc.). I’ve seen ㅇㅅ (a shortened version of ㅇㅅㅇ) used when something is funny, but that’s about it. Hopefully some native Korean speakers can chime in here and tell us what that’s about. :)2) I think that “feeling wonderful” may have been Scorpiola’s comment, because other postings on Chinese blogs that I’ve seen don’t show it. *shrug* ^@@^

°

(Source credit: Scorpiola’s Facebook page)

RainsightingFanaccount08092013_CUSA

(Source credit: Rain’s Little Cloud blogspot)

RainsightingFanaccount08092013B_CUSARainsightingFanaccount08092013C_CUSA

anjjo said:

[fan account] It is said that there was a Rain sighting in Korea today. :)

•August 9, 2013

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on August 9, 2013

So far, I don’t see where anyone has directly linked in the Korean fan’s account on DC Inside or translated it, but a Chinese fan on Weibo posted about what she read in the account, as I understand it. And Rain’s Little Cloud put up an English translation of what the Chinese fan posted.

Two FYIs: 1) I don’t know what ㄹㄴㅇㅅ means, but I know that is is not a word. It’s a string of consonants without a vowel (or with a place marker), which suggests to me that it is either an acronym concerning a phrase or a thing (like NASA, or TVXQ, or YOLO, etc.), OR Korean Internet-speak/slang (examples, LOL, ㅋㅋㅋ, ㅇㅜㄴ, etc.). I’ve seen ㅇㅅ (a shortened version of ㅇㅅㅇ) used when something is funny, but that’s about it. Hopefully some native Korean speakers can chime in here and tell us what that’s about. :)2) I think that “feeling wonderful” may have been Scorpiola’s comment, because other postings on Chinese blogs that I’ve seen don’t show it. *shrug* ^@@^

°

(Source credit: Scorpiola’s Facebook page)

(Source credit: Rain’s Little Cloud blogspot)

ebulli3nt said: I hope that the military controversy cools down over time so that netizens will stop breathing down Rain's neck. He deserves a break from the extreme heat! Most of all, he needs to be able to go back to his normal life and make public appearances. Rain is no criminal so don't treat him like one!

Rain will attend a commercial event in Shanghai on 3 September
credit : huhuhuhu -

It's confirmed now that Rain will attend a commercial event in Shanghai on 3 September.  This is not a concert.  We are not sure how long he will stay for the event.  For security reason the organizer has kept the venue, the time and the event details confidential.

The organizer has alloted 50 seats each to two fan clubs in China: Baidu Rain Bar and Cloud China.  Both fan clubs are accepting applications for the seats.

I have contacted the company's Hong Kong office and inquired if it is possible to give some seats to overseas fans other than Chinese fans who may also want to go to Shanghai to support Rain on 3 September.  While they will consider my request they would also like to know how many overseas fans want to go, so that they could check with the PR agency.

If any oversea fans would like to be in Shanghai on 3 September to support Rain and doesen't have a seat yet, please reply below so that I could get a head count and I will try my best to get seats for those who want to attend.

willenette said: Rain will attend a commercial event in Shanghai on 3 September

It's confirmed now that Rain will attend a commercial event in Shanghai on 3 September.  This is not a concert.  We are not sure how long he will stay for the event.  For security reason the organizer has kept the venue, the time and the event details confidential.

The organizer has alloted 50 seats each to two fan clubs in China: Baidu Rain Bar and Cloud China.  Both fan clubs are accepting applications for the seats.

I have contacted the company's Hong Kong office and inquired if it is possible to give some seats to overseas fans other than Chinese fans who may also want to go to Shanghai to support Rain on 3 September.  While they will consider my request they would also like to know how many overseas fans want to go, so that they could check with the PR agency.

If any oversea fans would like to be in Shanghai on 3 September to support Rain and doesen't have a seat yet, please reply below so that I could get a head count and I will try my best to get seats for those who want to attend.

willenette said: Rain will attend a commercial event in Shanghai on 3 September

class="title"[clip] Mnet Legend100: 비 is one of Mnet’s Top 20 Performance Artists.

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on August 12, 2013

mnet.jpg

As you may recall, Mnet released their full list of 100 legendary artists and the year of their debuts back this past January, and Rain was on it, along with the likes of BoA, PSY, Seo Taiji, H.O.T., Lee Hyori, Jo Yongpil, and DJ DOC. Now he is also being hailed as one of their Top 20 live performers.

From what I can tell, the top 20 were handpicked based on the authenticity of their voices during performances, how well they overwhelm(ed) their audiences (keep their attention, audience participation, etc.), and how well they present(ed) everything together as a package on stage (choreography, singing, accompanying music, etc.).

In my humble opinion, Mnet did well in choosing their cream of the crop. Right on!

— Stephe @cloudusa.wordpress.com / CloudUSA.org

(Source credit: Mnet @YT.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfEGhIOibUg

class="content-title"Key Updates on Rain, Se7en, Sangchu and Other Celebrity Soldiers

August 12, 2013

rain-sangchu-se7en-kcm.jpg

Although mandatory military service has always been a touchy subject, especially in the entertainment industry, recent events such as Rain, Se7en and Sangchu’s violations of military rules, have set forth a domino effect, bringing to light other celebrity soldiers’ misdeeds and eventually eradicating the title of a celebrity soldier.

The hotly discussed issue of celebrities in the military has not died down even after the announcement of getting rid of the celebrity soldier title. Here are a few key updates:

1. The Ministry of National Defense acknowledges making special exceptions for Rain but will not make him re-enlist.

On August 7, a source from the Ministry of National Defense spoke with My Daily and said, “During a meeting with the National Defense Promotion Support unit on July 18, the chair members acknowledged that they had given special exceptions for Rain, regarding his document submissions when he was first recruited. However, this can be seen as a difference in opinion over which documents are needed and which are not.”

This source also denied rumors of Rain’s re-enlistment by saying, “it’s completely untrue. In order for Rain to re-enlist, he needs to be in conflict with military rules. However, upon investigations, Rain was found innocent of previous charges and has lawfully carried out his duties during his enlistment.

2. Sangchu and Se7en provide receipts from various massage parlors before and after their enlistment to prove that they went for medicinal purposes

On August 8, SportsSeoul.com reported that Se7en and Sangchu provided receipts from various (regular and not adult) massage parlors to prove that they visited for medicinal purposes on the night they were caught on tape.

The receipts show the exact dates and times of when the two celebrities visited the regular massage parlors, which backs up the Ministry of National Defense’s intial statements of Se7en and Sangchu’s visits to be medicinal.

3. Sangchu and Se7en re-stationed to new unit after serving time in military jail.

After finishing their military jail time for ten days, Se7en and Sangchu were re-stationed to a front-line field units on August 9.

Se7en has been re-stationed to Pocheon’s 8th Infantry “Tumbler” Division and Sangchu has been re-stationed to Hwacheon’s 15th Infantry “Victory” Division.

Both have also been demoted from having a medium rank to a small rank.

4. Wheesung is discharged and apologizes for the trouble.

After spending three days in military jail for using his personal cell phone, Wheesung was discharged and apologized in tears for the trouble.

5. Singer KCM apologizes to fans and promises to reflect on his actions.

KCM left a message of apology to his fans after serving his time in military jail and being discharged.

On August 4, KCM posted, “I’m sorry. I am reflecting on my actions. I’ve made you worry and disappointed you without intending to do so.” KCM continued in his message, “Thanks to my family, I was able to discharge safely. I miss you all so much. I have so much to say. But after time passes, let’s talk face-to-face. Thank you so much for the letters and gifts you sent me,” and “I will reflect on my actions and work hard on my music. I will go to you with a good image and good news soon.”

KCM was supposed to be discharged on July 31 but his military jail sentence postponed it to August 4. He was sentenced to military jail for using his personal cell phone without permission.

Source:soompi

----------------------------------------------------

Artwork

Latest by cocomhe@KTH thread

@cocomhe, I won't mind as long as Rain is in the center.  :))   :)>-  thanks again.

zsg0.jpg

[clip] Mnet Legend100: 비 is one of Mnet’s Top 20 Performance Artists.

Thanks anjjo for sharing this good news...

I remember when I saw M-Net Legend 100 on Channel M few days ago, I have wondered why Rain was not on the list, he should be there... n now I'm so happy to know that finally M-Net has selected him as one of top 20 performance artists along with the other great artists... that's cool, so proud of him =D> :-bd

Guest merycote

I tried to make some fanarts...hope you like it XD
Rain, the mage of love~~ LOL :)photo magicrain.jpg

The cute couple. When the cold weather hits, he will take care of her :)image

Nancyzak said: willenette said: Rain will attend a commercial event in Shanghai on 3 September

pluie625 said: willenette said: Rain will attend a commercial event in Shanghai on 3 September

Nancyzak said:

willenette said:

Rain will attend a commercial event in Shanghai on 3 September

rain-cloud.co.kr

It's confirmed now that Rain will attend a commercial event in

Shanghai on 3 September.  This is not a concert.  We are not sure how long he will stay for the event.  For security reason the organizer has

kept the venue, the time and the event details confidential.

The organizer has alloted 50 seats each to two fan clubs in China: Baidu

Rain Bar and Cloud China.  Both fan clubs are accepting applications for the seats.

I have contacted the company's Hong Kong

office and inquired if it is possible to give some seats to overseas

fans other than Chinese fans who may also want to go to Shanghai to

support Rain on 3 September.  While they will consider my request they

would also like to know how many overseas fans want to go, so that they

could check with the PR agency.

If any oversea fans

would like to be in Shanghai on 3 September to support Rain and doesen't

have a seat yet, please reply below so that I could get a head count

and I will try my best to get seats for those who want to attend.

@willenette,

Wow, Rain's fans are in for a close up treat in Shanghai while waiting for his fan meetings! Let us see whether they are going to get little girls to do his dance and he say something of his future daughters!  ;):P:))

If the Mentholatum and Anchor beer CFs are anything to go by, I hope he does more CFs for the Chinese/international markets.  :-bd

Am I reading it right that he is slowly picking up his activities now that the Ministry of Defense has put to rest the latest issue? I really hope so. At least, he is picking up overseas assignments/activities. Like I said before, he is a star of his own right and he fears not of his own worth in the international arena. Not that he should have any fears in SK but there are hurdles that are simply not worth the attention/energy to waste, for the time being.  ;):)>- :))

Hi Nancyzak, actually, his Mentholatum contract has been "extended" even while he was serving his military but just no idea for how many months.....His Anchor Beer was already expired. I hope he could renew for these (2) endorsements in the future because I'm sure they're in good hands. :))

Wow...today is something, u gave us some good news about Rain n that's really make my day..thank u

:)

I hope there's no stupid military contraversy again regarding him..that's over! it's time for him to move on, back to his activity as an entertainer.. I have a good feeling for this, ready for his comeback!!!!