Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[Pic] Rain蔡琳神话等都吃过的地儿 我在这里

Posted by memo-rain on February 17, 20134

rainsroom.jpg?width=750

source : yummychristy @ weibo

http://photo.weibo.com/2043062501/wbphotos/large/photo_id/354639572...

rain蔡琳神话等都吃过的地儿 我在这里: http://t.cn/zjt2k5t

上海市,虹口区,多伦路文化名人街 查看地图

-----------------------------------------------------------

class="title"There’s no mistaking Rain…

…even from the back. :) ^@@^

(Image credited as tagged / DC Rain Gall)

~ by Cloud USA on February 8, 2013.

More pics -

3hearts.gif3hearts.gif3hearts.gif

credit:as tagged.

61d4c482bfb0ad340ea5a4d93a1bd520.jpg

d34c35e52c45de1d5b54eecfb52323fa.jpg

[★포토]임주환 "정지훈 잘때도 모자쓰고 잔다"

credit:mina07@rain-cloud.co.kr

배우 임주환이 16일 오전 서울 용산 국방부에서 군복무를 마치고 팬들과 취재진에게 전역인사를 하며 "정지훈은 잘 때도 베레모를 쓰고 잠을 잔다"라고 말하고 있다.

<저작권자 © ‘리얼타임 연예속보,스타의 모든 것’ 스타뉴스, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013021609250689803&type=1&outlink=1

2013021609250689803_1.jpg?time=170256

English Translation

by 화니   2013.02.17@rain-cloud.co.kr

While greeting reporters and his fans after completing his military service in the Ministry of Defence, Youngsan-gu, Seoul, on the morning of the 16th, actor 'Yim Ju Howan' is saying, "'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) wears his beret even during sleep."

Although both Bi Rain and Kim Tae Hee are under fire for their relationship, what matters is that they love each other and are happy regardless of what others think. I think they may not have spent this Valentine's Day together, but I pray we will hear more good news about them once he is discharged in July.

anjjo said: [★포토]임주환 "정지훈 잘때도 모자쓰고 잔다"

credit:mina07@rain-cloud.co.kr

배우 임주환이 16일 오전 서울 용산 국방부에서 군복무를 마치고 팬들과 취재진에게 전역인사를 하며 "정지훈은 잘 때도 베레모를 쓰고 잠을 잔다"라고 말하고 있다.

<저작권자 © ‘리얼타임 연예속보,스타의 모든 것’ 스타뉴스, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013021609250689803&type=1&outlink=1

English Translation

by 화니   2013.02.17@rain-cloud.co.kr

While greeting reporters and his fans after completing his military service in the Ministry of Defence, Youngsan-gu, Seoul, on the morning of the 16th, actor 'Yim Ju Howan' is saying, "'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) wears his beret even during sleep."

Hi Anjjo THANK YOU  for Kim Tae Hee's pictures ^^I really hope Rain ~ Kim Tae Hee Korea's Powerful Couple get married and have daughter that Rain always want.   I pray and hope after discharged, Rain will show to Korean citizen how they should proud of their WORLD STAR.   I want Rain have a successful hollywood movie, album, world tour, korean drama/movie after discharged.  To show all the netizen that said Rain is not good for Kim Tae Hee,  Rain is THE BEST man for Kim Tae Hee. 

Im Joo-hwan completes National Service

2013/02/18

photo283632.jpg

Actor Im Joo-hwan has completed his military service.

Im returned to fans on the 16th from the Yongsan National Defense Agency in Seoul.

Despite his heart illnesses, Im admitted to the army in May two years ago and was also admitted to the military hospital during his service time while training. He was chosen as a star soldier in February, 2012 and served his duties in the National Defense Publications Agency.

He said, "The girl group 4 Minute did me a lot of good. Jeong Ji-hoon ("Rai"n) wear his helmet even when he is sleeping" and more.

Im Joo-hwan said, "I have been waiting for the day I start acting again".

Im Joo-hwan is popular for his movies, "A Millionaire's First Love", "A Frozen Flower", "Suicide Forecast" and more.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr... ( English )//hancinema.

-------------------------------------------------------

[02-20] [Cloud Notice] Let me reply to your inquiry regarding the date of Rain's

13-02-19 [Cloud Notice]Let me reply to your inquiry regarding the date of Rain's being promoted to sergeant.

Hi, this is the 8th Cloud administration's executive member.

Many overseas and domestic fans have been asking about the date of Rain's being promoted to sergeant.
He was promoted to corporal around one month earlier than expected, which seemed to cause not a little confusion.
According to Rainy Entertainment, he'll be promoted to sergeant on April 1st.
I hope those who personally plan to do something special for him on the day, will consider this point.

Thank you.

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/vi ... itle&searchStr=

credit:ratoka@ RAINLEGEND

---------------------------------------------

A Rain Gif -

credit:as tagged

heart_pink.gif

5aaf8db9a4c53442e4053257cd4fc423.gif

anjjo said:

[02-20] [Cloud Notice] Let me reply to your inquiry regarding the date of Rain's

13-02-19 [Cloud Notice]Let me reply to your inquiry regarding the date of Rain's being promoted to sergeant.

Hi, this is the 8th Cloud administration's executive member.

Many overseas and domestic fans have been asking about the date of Rain's being promoted to sergeant.
He was promoted to corporal around one month earlier than expected, which seemed to cause not a little confusion.
According to Rainy Entertainment, he'll be promoted to sergeant on April 1st.
I hope those who personally plan to do something special for him on the day, will consider this point.

Thank you.

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/vi ... itle&searchStr=

credit:ratoka@ RAINLEGEND

anjjo said:130219 Mentholatum Men LIPBALM

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo//scorpiola

@曼秀雷敦中國官方微博

# 曼秀雷敦護唇專家# 情人節剛過,你有繼續為她保存吻的實力嗎?曼秀雷敦男士冰涼型潤唇膏全新水分滋潤配方,配合維他命E、蘆薈、夏威夷果仁精華,帶給雙唇水般清涼滋潤;高耐 水性配方的戶外型,SPF20防曬功能,隔絕春季陽光傷害,特含維他命A、E及蘆薈精華,更為唇部提供天然保濕屏障。

Info]R2B: Return to Base Blu-ray&DVD(First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Ver.)

credit:vincet57@rain-cloud.co.kr

207305_609264249089337_2123634052_n.jpg

source:https://www.facebook.com/r2bmovie

★★★2013年4月26日(金)『リターン・トゥ・ベース』Blu-ray&DVD発売!★★★

全国の『リターン・トゥ・ベース』ファンの皆様、チョン・ジフンファンの皆様、お待たせしました!Blu-ray&DVD発売が決定しました!初回限定生産の豪華版は、貴重なメイキングが収録された特典ディスク付3枚組!ご予約はお早めに!!

<Blu‐ray&DVDセット 豪華版[初回限定生産]>
(本編BD1枚+本編DVD1枚+特典BD1枚) MPF-11257 ¥6,090 (税込)

【特典内容】
◎特典DISC
特典映像30分(予定)
メイキング、予告篇ほか

◎封入特典
オリジナルポストカード(5種)

<Blu‐ray 通常版>
(本編BD1枚 ※本編のみの収録) MPF- 11256 ¥3,990 (税込)

<DVD 通常版>
(本編DVD1枚 ※本編のみの収録) MPF- 11255 ¥2,940 (税込)

※仕様・内容は変更になる場合がございます。
©2012 CJ E&M CORPORATION, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
発売元:ミッドシップ  販売元:TCエンタテインメント
------------------------------------
商品問い合わせ先
TCエンタテインメント商品サポートセンター
TEL:03-3513-9090 (10時~13時 14時~17時)※土日祭日はお休みとなります。
MAIL:tce@support-user.com (24時間受付)

CJEJmarketing @twitter

JEJmarketing CJEJ配給宣伝チーム 10小時
【4/26(金)『リターン・トゥ・ベース』Blu-ray&DVD発売!】 全国R2Bファンの皆様、Blu-ray&DVD発売が決定しました!初回限定生産の豪華版は貴重なメイキングが収録された特典ディスク付3枚組!ご予約テイクオフ!

BDhYoLvCcAAY8fp.jpg_large.jpg

----------------------------------------------------

Rain Collage of His Latest Perf

c572a6f3379a19052a88d07700cd269e.jpg

credit:as tagged.

anjjo said:
130218 Mentholatum Men

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo//scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

@曼秀雷敦中國官方微博

#曼生活•男 士# 一起來Meatless Monday,做新健康男士!過年時大量肉類的飲食會增加身體負擔,讓身體處於亞健康狀態;而養成一周一天的素食習慣,不但可以嚐到各種健康的蔬菜食品, 清除身體的毒素,對於沒有時間運動的男士來說,食物中的植物纖維還能帶走身體多餘脂肪,起到減肥的效用!

130219 Mentholatum Men LIPBALM

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo//scorpiola

@曼秀雷敦中國官方微博

# 曼秀雷敦護唇專家# 情人節剛過,你有繼續為她保存吻的實力嗎?曼秀雷敦男士冰涼型潤唇膏全新水分滋潤配方,配合維他命E、蘆薈、夏威夷果仁精華,帶給雙唇水般清涼滋潤;高耐 水性配方的戶外型,SPF20防曬功能,隔絕春季陽光傷害,特含維他命A、E及蘆薈精華,更為唇部提供天然保濕屏障。

ebulli3nt said: Although both Bi Rain and Kim Tae Hee are under fire for their relationship, what matters is that they love each other and are happy regardless of what others think. I think they may not have spent this Valentine's Day together, but I pray we will hear more good news about them once he is discharged in July.

Jun Ji Hyun and Rain Talk About Difficulties in Hollywood

Actress Jun Ji Hyun and singer/actor Rain shared their struggles with their debuts in Hollywood.

On February 20, One Night of TV Entertainment covered stories on stars and movie directors that have crossed over to Hollywood.

On the interview, Jun Ji Hyun reminisced filming a Hollywood movie and said, “I was so nervous about my lines in English. Even if I had only two things to say that day, I was so scared.”

42185819.jpg

Rain also shared, “It was hard. At first I couldn’t even communicate and I experienced prejudices against Asians.”

One Night of TV Entertainment covered more recent Hollywood movies, such as Cloud Atlas with Bae Doo Na and G.I. Joe 2 with Lee Byung Hun.

Korean movie directors were also mentioned, with director Kim Jee Woon for Last Stand starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Park Chan Wook for Stalker starring Nicole Kidman.

Watch the segment here

Photo Credit: SBS / enewsworld