Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest kiko

:angry: Bam don't be mad at least you enjoy it already........ :fury:

I'm glad it's cheaper now so most of his fans can afford ........ :phew:

Guest toc tien

Tyty, Inconnu and frens in Vietnam..

Thanks a lot for everything - clips, translation comment - everything.. you gals are great.

This is what I'm so proud to be a biers. We have our own little network. We don't have to wait

for official news. We are faster then them.. Thank you..

And I personally think he doesn't has the greatest voice. It's the package that I like.

I watched the Middle Q (thank you - missed the name).. The file quite clear - I could see

that he dance..

The thing with Bi - is (My opinion) the crowd. I saw that the first row was quite far

from the stage - Is it similar to Beijing layout?? Unlike most of his Rainy Day - The audience was quite

close to the stage.. So I guess it's look kinda "happening"??? .. When we are in that situation - I guess

it's reflex and we will start to sing along or at least scream once in awhile??

Hi Bam,

long time no posting here. I still feeling last night, Bi was great, he always great :)

you know, the concert last night was orgaized by SFone and all of invited guest are have best seat. All of fans is quite far from the stage, but we shout as we can.

very happy now.

Guest kky2k

It's okay that we paid more for RFR. Considering that it came out much earlier than the other version. Just like some would buy a XBOX once it comes out and pay more for it instead of waiting until the price goes down. We paid more so that we could own it before everyone else. This is often the case. Don't get mad, just be glad that you own a copy. ^^

Here's a reload:

Name: HTV2 8-6-2006 21h09m47s Ripped by Vincent Nguyen.rar

Size: 93MB

The download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5es4xr

Vtn01.jpg

Vtn02.jpg

Vtn03.jpg

Vtn04.jpg

Enjoy!!!

Kim ^^

Guest moor

^ No .. I am still angry .. their marketing strategy..:( ..

One thing I'm glad though.. more could enjoy it.

It's about half of what we paid... :(

And if there's eng subtitles.. I hope someone is good enuff to

post the sub here. At least I don't have to buy another one..

:phew::phew: Ok Bam - we just have to wait for eng subs. If the next few days i go nuts i might asked from a far korean fren for favour to translate but i might have to learn how to do subtitling.

One thing I'm glad though.. more could enjoy it. - you still have the soft side Bam :P

at least bam you got a complete set. my rainy day concert dvd was missing the audio cd :(

Missing?? - You didn't complain??? - anyway - it's not that good. I just listen to it once..

I love the original It's raining..

:angry: Bam don't be mad at least you enjoy it already........ :fury:

I'm glad it's cheaper now so most of his fans can afford ........ :phew:

and the possibility of english sub.. arghh!!!

It's okay that we paid more for RFR. Considering that it came out much earlier than the other version. Just like some would buy an XBOX once it comes out and pay more for it instead of waiting until the price goes down. We paid more so that we could own it before everyone else. This is often the case. Don't get mad, just be glad that you own a copy. ^^

Kim... it's not really about money.... I prefer korean version/and possibility of eng sub.. :( ..

I don't know.. I am crazy.. last time they didn't have the Korean version for rain vol 2 anymore, they only

have the taiwan version.... I waited.. coz I wan the korean version...

(not much difference.. except for the text - chinese - hangul :lol:) and I rather wait.. ^_^

Well.. I will stop complaining... but I'm mad.. never been this mad.. nothing could change that .. I feel cheated.. I learned my lesson.. next time.. be patient..

BTW Paulette - Palli palli - get it... I'm gonna stop torturing you.. no RFR talk... :vicx:

cuba33pe.jpg

Guest kky2k

Bam: I plan on waiting next time as well. Normally, I am always the last person to buy anything but when it comes to Rain, I made a move before thinking through about it, he really has me in a trance. And since I bought it already, got to accept my decision....(first wack myself in the head, then come to an acceptance).

Kim ^^

Bam: I plan on waiting next time as well. Normally, I am always the last person to buy anything but when it comes to Rain, I made a move before thinking through about it, he really has me in a trance. And since I bought it already, got to accept my decision....(first wack myself in the head, then come to an acceptance).

Kim ^^

you wack my head.. and I wack yours.... better that way... at least we won't look like an idiot .. wacking

our own head.. so you wanna come over or I go there???

Lastttttt... promise nooooooo more.. (since I already cap it... why let it go to waste :lol:)

cuba43bu.jpg

Toctien... detailllll please... please???

How do you feel??? Wanna see him again?? or is it enough??

Guest amaya0625

Thank you gals for sharing concert clips, pics and reports :) i didn't expect that the clips would come out so quick. Awesome! ^^

my opinions after finish watching this concert>>

- Bi looks gorgeous, hot, yummy..I love his hair like that..I like what he wore. Perfect!

- He's tired from his crazy schedule yet he still managed to do his best on stage. His dance was tight, except for the last song that he must be too exhausted to do the usual dance routine but that doesn't matter because i still saw his cute smile and his simple moves were there. He didn't disappoint me.

- I'm sure he sang live and he did it well. Bi's vocal is not the best but he's nowhere near 'unable to sing' categories.

- Though the audience was not very active but at least, I can hear people scream. I spotted a few banners in the crowd and that's great to see. I'm sure viet fans did their best to cheer and support Bi. ^^

just my 2 cents!

Guest QtyAngel29

aww Bam dont get mad...i know how u feel becuz like Kim and you I also brought Road For Rain...and this news...havin a korean version ands it half the price we paid got me bad too...but i dont mind now becuz i got to see it first...and it still worth it....

but if there is english subs to that i'll get mad but wont knnow if im willin to buy it or not

^ and we could always say.... Oh... mine is the JAPANESE VERSION.. :)<_<

:( nice try huh... to mend my broken heart...

I read a lot about Bi overrated.... I prefer they say A deserve it more

than Bi.. rather than they say he is overrated..

I wonder what is overrated... I think we never said he is the best singer.. or he is the best of the best....

We like him... and that make him overrated??

Guest angelvitz

ate bam, i knew you wouldnt be able to resist posting those caps... i love it so muchie... hahaha

Guest docirene

you wack my head.. and I wack yours.... better that way... at least we won't look like an idiot .. wacking

our own head.. so you wanna come over or I go there???

Lastttttt... promise nooooooo more.. (since I already cap it... why let it go to waste :lol:)

cuba43bu.jpg

Toctien... detailllll please... please???

How do you feel??? Wanna see him again?? or is it enough??

bam, thx so much for sharing the sample pics from your R2R fotobook. i wonder when they will release a HK or Singapore version since there are many ppl there that speak english, so i, kinda w8ng for one with english sub. i once bought a fotobook of Jerry Yan (amphibian) 3 yrs ago, nothing like your R2R which has a good packaging. mine is just the book, plain and simple. i loved it cuz the pics wer glossy it even came with a bonus vcd but it was all in chinese. so i felt like a child looking at a book but not learning to read it. the photobook could have been enjoyed more if i can read the captions and the full articles. so im kinda holding it our for now but would love to have that as i already can visualize how much i would enjoy the book, many sleepless nights just looking and appreciating while having small giggles and smiles in between. did you drool? :crazy::P in this pic, is this how he looks in the morning when he wakes up? not bad. really attrative, huH! :rolleyes:

Guest docirene

am so happy with the vietnam clips. i think bi's perf. was ok. well, with regards the crowd, let's just respect their culture. i think bi also would.

fellas, i have to ask a favor (s) esp to anyone who has the ff files that i just lost in my hard drive. tried to check my recycle bin and did a search but all these were gone mysteriously:

1. FH cast where they called their friends (they start singing GOMSEMARI and the friend should continue and it is only rain's friend who put down the phone). funny this one.

2. wild wild west dance of hyori and bi

3. Happy Together w/ FH cast w/ sub if anyl HT w/ Sangdoo cast, complete sub if any

4. SBS8 News interview Time subbed (the links are all expired)

5. Rain's biopic or lifestory (young actor played his role); he was being interviewed , subbed if any

6.. the opening credits/intro of ALL FOR LOVE (title of Sangdoo here in Phils). files expired a long time ago

7. all opm wma files (mp3s) of songs used in All for love by Freeverse (opm group). went to 2 odyssey branches and they said this group's cd is no longer sold. they didnt make it? i love the opm adaptation of AKSU .

thx a lot in advance. i would highly appreciate it.

Guest amaya0625

Bam..you know, i envy you for being able to lay your hands on the first edition of this photobook. you get the chance to experience it before many ppl. and ain't it make you happy? you must be on cloud9..keke ^^

============================================================

In recent poll, Bi ranks #1 who has the best 6-packs. :P

[09-Jun-06][sPORTAINMENT]歌手Rain是體格最棒的藝人!

1014_326361_Untitled-1.jpg

<上個月27日 '青少年(i)演唱會' 熱唱的歌手Rain>

超級巨星Rain 是 '體格最棒的藝人'。

專門做問卷調查的VIP網站所做的 '體格壯碩的藝人中擁有最好看的 '王字' 腹肌的是哪位藝人?',在這個與眾不同的問卷調查中,歌手Rain現在位居第1名,在7319票中得到39.48%的高支持率,再次證明了Rain是 '體格最棒的藝人',平常就很注意鍛鍊身體的Rain,他的秘訣是跳舞和勤做運動。

排在Rain後面的是曾經帶動 '肌肉男潮流' 的權相佑,得票率8.77%位居第2名,權相佑在電影 '馬竹街頭殘酷史' 裡面展現過上半身肌肉和高難度的肌肉運動,讓觀眾們驚嘆不已。

第3名是目前在服兵役的 '歌唱界肌肉男' 金鐘國,有5.04%的支持率。第4名(3.94%)是藝人李勳,證明了他依然是不敗的 '肌肉男人'。最後是在MBC-TV '星期天星期天晚上' 節目中主持 '車勝元健康俱樂部' 的演員車勝元,位居第5名(3.47%),擠進了體格壯碩的藝人行列中。

位居第1名的Rain,第2張日本單曲 ' Free Way' 在7日的日本暢銷排行榜上得到第9名,Rain將會在13日去日本宣傳這張新唱片。

SPORTAINMENT新聞 崔世娜(최세나)記者 報導

韓翻中: irbi from *비with Rain*

Guest trucquyen

trucquyen: I don't think Bi has ever performed Feel So Right before. As for your other question, yup, he has a sister.