Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Kathy, sorry I don't have it in parts. Unless someone will be kind enough to upload it to their CB... ;)

Guest `soliloquy

Just wanted to share this with everyone =]

omdayu9ow.jpg

File name: Bi - 050214oldmissdiary with English subs!

size: 100mb

format: mepg

download: megaupload. Sendspace.

CREDITS:

Sexy Bi's Crazy Fan Sub Team

Translations: Inbi

Subbing: ayu

Hardsubbing, converting & upload: freya1507

II think all 4 versions are rumors, too. Especially the Bi and SHK version. Bi's schedule is full until mid-2007, and then he will concentrate on penetrating the US market. When will he find the time to shoot FH2, if ever? In 2008? :wacko:

===

Just wanna share a d/l link:

Happy Together feat. SangDoo cast (Bi, Lee Dong Gun, Bin) (English hardsubbed) -

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...7D8B46524036A8E

By 2008 - It won't be Full House 2 any more... It should be called Old House... ^_^

I think it's a rumor too...

>>>>> who's the other guy? :)

some say he is the host of the music show "love letter" (not the game show "love letter").

Bi was on his show when he did promotion.

Rain is going to perform 5 old songs along with a new one in Vietnam on June 8th. 20000 concert tickets are sold out.

Jewerly..... and some top Vietnam singers will perform on the same stage..

[06-June-06][中廣新聞網] Rain首次進軍越南 兩萬門票賣光

【中廣新聞網 】

剛剛被「時代」選入「全球最具影響力的一百人」的南韓小天王Rain,預定在八號晚上,在越南胡志明市演出,越南歌迷目前正在熱切期待他的到訪,據了解,兩萬張門票已經銷售一空。(王長偉報導)

南韓「聯合通訊社」六日發自河內的消息說,南韓「SK電信公司」為慶祝CDMA手機「S」在越南的銷量突破五十萬部,決定舉辦一場由Rain出演的「永遠與S手機在一起」的演唱會(新聞、網站),而門票主要賣給手機的用戶。

正在走紅的韓流歌手Rain的越南歌迷目前正熱切期待,這將是Rain第一次到越南演出,上月二十九日起發售的兩萬張門票已經賣光。Rain將在胡志明市「七號」體育館演唱五首成名曲以及一首新歌等韓語歌,包括去年大獲人氣的Jewelry和蔡妍以及越南頂級歌手達姆冰虹、Mitam、希恩圖等也將參加。

胡志明市最有影響力的報紙「青年報」在報導中說,Rain出演的電視劇「浪漫滿(情)屋」,在越南很受歡迎。

from rainhk.com

Guest docirene

I dunno, I just read that somewhere. Probably because Koreans in general are not interested in sequels? But Goong might change that... Anyway, quoting wloi from the SHK thread:

I think all 4 versions are rumors, too. Especially the Bi and SHK version. Bi's schedule is full until mid-2007, and then he will concentrate on penetrating the US market. When will he find the time to shoot FH2, if ever? In 2008? :wacko:

===

Just wanna share a d/l link:

Happy Together feat. SangDoo cast (Bi, Lee Dong Gun, Bin) (English hardsubbed) -

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...7D8B46524036A8E

so all are rumors? not even in the remote future? 2008? why not? :rolleyes::sweatingbullets: yup bi is busy as a bee. geez, when will he find time to date with this sked?

btw, sorry i was abt to post this link. and i pm you my thx for uploading this as requested. noticed that this is so much funnier than the HT with FH cast cuz the latter is unsubbed unless you have that one with sub as well. if it isnt too much to ask. and yes i slept through the d/l process so i left my pc on and woke up 4 hrs later and it's done. thx a lot again. mwah!

ps: hyori lee looks so different in this HT epis. not too much make up. though she will always be bi's best dancing partner, for me. but how many other partners has he danced with except for her, ms orange, and another girl who danced the chacha /swing type when they were still younger (probably rain's orange days cuz of his haircut back then). i was also amused cuz in every HT episode, they have to sing a korean song. probably traditional, one after the other and rain would not be in his best singing form not his genre, perhaps. tho he didnt sound bad either. bin was funny cuz her pitch would go to what seems to be one octave lower. funny. hyori was pitchy enough. i think lee dong gun (another fave of mine) sang best of all. he was such a sweetheart and oh so good looking too).

Guest fatgrrl_slim

some say he is the host of the music show "love letter" (not the game show "love letter").

Rain is going to perform 5 old songs along with a new one in Vietnam on June 8th. 20000 concert tickets are sold out.

New one... Freeway? Sad Tango? Either way, Vietnamese fans are so lucky!

BTW, I received an SMS from a fellow Voltes Team member that a video greeting from Bi to promote IJUKSA is already being shown on our local channel ABS CBN. :w00t:

Guest `soliloquy

ayu, thanks a lot. :D I have been waiting for the clip with sub for so long :lol:

Hey jinlees, the file i just posted is an LQ one, if you like, do wait a while longer, we're in the process of hardsubbing a HQ one.

It'd definitely be clearer, just to let you know, so you won't end up re-dling a HQ one when it's out <3

Guest docirene

By 2008 - It won't be Full House 2 any more... It should be called Old House... ^_^

I think it's a rumor too...

hahaha. probably, Full House 2 with older bears, appa gom and omma gom. but i would probably be fascinated by the eggi goms, i wonder how many. no longer three bears but more. ah now i want to sing the song. i remember when FH was still airing here, my friends and i had our xmas fellowship in an italian resto and we were all bragging abt our korean idols mostly kwon, rain and kim song soo. cuz S2H and FH were aired consecutively on weeknites. i was more of a kwon fan then and rain came next. one of our friends asked who can sing THREE BEARS song in korean. at that time, most of us were just watching the locally dubbed telecast but this friend has already seen the video in korean with english sub of course. wow, she didnt just sing it but really stood up and did the song with action. that was a ball! everybody in the resto was just looking at our table and it's a good thing that it was decently funny. ppl had smiles. cuz we can all sing the song in the vernacular even the specially made intro song for S2H. that was the one time that koreanovelas rated so high and everybody in the family, old and new alike, were glued to their tv sets to enjoy a very good drama and comedy. to this day, i will never forget how every evening, i cant w8 to get home to enjoy myself. even if it meant lots of tears for the dying choi and suffering kwon; followed by what seems to be a never ending petty quarrels of rain and song. after both series, we felt we had to buy these 2 series as part of our koreanovela collection. my friends even bought copies for their friends and loved ones abroad. what is sad though is, thinking back, why is it only me that became a rain fan to this very day? i can name a dozen favorite korean actors and actresses but rain and kwon have remained in this list. my friends they chose to love someone else. :( so next year, i'm not too sure if i can tag them along in rain's concert here. watching rain on tv is one thing, but seeing him perform live is another. it would be wonderful to do that with friends, right?

Guest moor

Hi guys....i've just received my 'Road for Rain' package today. Its cool and definetely satisfying. Theres a plain white folder with his signature. I think it should be his original signature, doesnt look like a stamped on or copied....which means he actually signed all the 'Road for Rain' package ???? Wat do you think guys?

Anyw i'm just too happy to receive the package. :P:)

Guest moor

:( thinking back, why is it only me that became a rain fan to this very day? i can name a dozen favorite korean actors and actresses but rain and kwon have remained in this list. my friends they chose to love someone else.

:( so next year, i'm not too sure if i can tag them along in rain's concert here. watching rain on tv is one thing, but seeing him perform live is another. it would be wonderful to do that with friends, right?

docirene - that clearly shows how loyal you are to Oppa Bi. :)

Guest moor

[06-June-06][中廣新聞網] Rain首次進軍越南 兩萬門票賣光

【中廣新聞網 】

剛剛被「時代」選入「全球最具影響力的一百人」的南韓小天王Rain,預定在八號晚上,在越南胡志明市演出,越南歌迷目前正在熱切期待他的到訪,據了解,兩萬張門票已經銷售一空。(王長偉報導)

南韓「聯合通訊社」六日發自河內的消息說,南韓「SK電信公司」為慶祝CDMA手機「S」在越南的銷量突破五十萬部,決定舉辦一場由Rain出演的「永遠與S手機在一起」的演唱會(新聞、網站),而門票主要賣給手機的用戶。

正在走紅的韓流歌手Rain的越南歌迷目前正熱切期待,這將是Rain第一次到越南演出,上月二十九日起發售的兩萬張門票已經賣光。Rain將在胡志明市「七號」體育館演唱五首成名曲以及一首新歌等韓語歌,包括去年大獲人氣的Jewelry和蔡妍以及越南頂級歌手達姆冰虹、Mitam、希恩圖等也將參加。

胡志明市最有影響力的報紙「青年報」在報導中說,Rain出演的電視劇「浪漫滿(情)屋」,在越南很受歡迎。

from rainhk.com

:P Forgive my transalation - definetely not as good as Sam's. Just wana help Sam abit as she has been working too hard for us transalating. Hope you guys dont mind i'm not use to translating.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain who has just been nominated as the 'Time 100most influential people' will be performing on the 8th June06 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Vietnamese fans are earnestly anticipating for his visits....20,000 tickets already sold out.

South Korea “the SK telecommunication company” celebrates the CDMA handset “S” to break through 500,000 sales volume in Vietnam, decided to hold a “forever with the S handset” concert plays by Rain , however the admission ticket are mainly sold to the handset user only.

This is Rain's first trip to Vietnam performing at 'Seven' Stadium Ho Chi Minh City (he will perform 5 old songs). Rain will perform with Jewelry, Cai Yan as well as top singer in vietnam 達姆冰虹、Mitam、希恩圖.

The Ho Chi Minh City most influential newspaper “Youth Daily” said in the report, Rain plays soap opera “FULL HOUSE" are very high rated in Vietnam.

Guest docirene

Does anyone know about FULL HOUSE project 2? :D

i love love love your siggy. very nice.

If they did have a part 2 what would it be about. I mean the plot in the first one was for them to eventually get together. What is left. Unless they have a kid and we get to see Rain learn to change pampers lol. :D

well, not bad. but actually i think if i rmber it correctly, they showed that in Sangdoo. when he was changing cha bori's diapers when she was a babe.

Guest arijabi

docirene...about FULL HOUSE project 2

It has many version of rumors that I've heard about FH 2:

Version 1- there is a FH2 novel written by a Chinese writer, FH 2 will be produced in China using Chinese actor/actress

Version 2- FH 2 (written by Chinese writer), will be produced by Korean production team for airing in Korea...actor/actress not yet decided

Version 3- FH 2 will be produced in Korea with Bi and HK

Version 4 - FH 2 will be produced in Korea with a mix of Korean and Chinese actor/actress

My opinion is that, all 4 versions are rumors.

rain5509lx.jpg

Guest docirene

060606 ABS-CBN Rain's Greeting to the Philippines

format: wmv

size: 5.54 MB

download link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p7qv2g

youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORxgPT_R7BI

rainabscbn01greetingcap4dn.jpg

shocks, megaupload only allows d/l with their premium and sendspace only allows w/ their sendspace max. sad. wazzup with this 2?thx for uploading at youtube

docirene - that clearly shows how loyal you are to Oppa Bi. :)

thank heavens. actually i've always believed that when you make new friends, you keep the old as well. so just like with my idols, if i like new celebs, i just add them to my list of the old faves. that's why i still like keanu, tom and nicolas (hollywood) but i have so many asian idols. rain tops the list.

Guest Broken_Heart

hey is anyway here going to see Rain on the 8th in Vietnam, I'm going and I'm gonna take lots of pics, I'm soo excited, 2 more days