Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[size=5]

12-06-19 Demaclub Tweet about Rain

[/size]

http://demaclub.tistory.com/840

credit : ratoka -

thanks for posting here the translation of the event on June 22. They call this event "Patriots-Veterans' Month Special ‘Radienteering Competition”. It will start at 16:00 KST. PR soldiers such as Rain, KCM, etc. will perform live. 

:)

]

class="content-title"

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon is Ready to Try his Hand at Serious Acting

xxxKrissKrossxxx

June 19, 2012

Lee_Joon.png

Lee Joon of MBLAQ has dominated various talk shows in the first half of the year and acquired him the status of an irreplaceable variety idol, though he wants to work as a serious actor for the summer.

Back in 2009, Joon made an appearance in the Hollywood movie, Ninja Assassin” which starred singing sensation Rain. This started Lee Joon’s career as an actor, but since he has been busy working on his music activities.

His plans for this summer are to make his official drama debut in a full-scale series playing a serious role. In the past he has been offered parts in dramas but now he is ready to go forward as he focus on his acting.

He is loved by many as a member of MBLAQ who can sing as well as dance sexily and be a silly yet adorable idol. It is no surprise why he is being recruited by so many dramas in various genres.

An official commented on Lee Joon in an interview with OSEN saying, “In the future Joon plans to invigorate his solo activities. He will be a major success in both areas of drama as well as in variety shows.”

Joon along with his fellow members of MBLAQ are preparing for their Asian Tour, “The BLAQ% Tour.” The tour’s first stop is in Indonesia on June 30. Next they will travel to Seoul then visit Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka, and Taipei.

credit : soompi news

***I was able to read this issue..............Thanks Stephe for posting it. :)]

[article] Grace Lee shares her life and a little bit about Rain.
credit : Stephe - rain-cloud.co.kr/

Written by Stephe @Cloud USA ^@@^

grace-lee.jpg?w=300

Grace Lee, courtesy of lifestyle.inquirer.net

Television host and radio personality Grace Lee (born Lee Kyung Hee / 이경희), a Korean expatriate who's spent the last eighteen years in the Philippines, has landed on the cover of the May-June 2012 issue of LOOK Magazine Philippines.

In her interview with LOOK for their feature article, she talks at length about events in her interesting and jam-packed life before and after her romance this year with President Benigno Aquino III. In the PD Inquirer Lifestyle article excerpt below, she shares about being a translator while in college and interviewing a newly debuted Rain in that capacity, when he came to the Philippines for a photo shoot. Not only that, she also interviewed him the last time he was in Manila (for Fugitive: Plan B filming and the Intensity concert, I believe? Somebody help me out!), lucky lady.

A beautiful woman with a fun sense of humor. Nice article. GREAT cover!

Stephe ^@@^

598392859.jpg?w=235

Philippine Daily Inquirer ~ Lifestyle, Editor's Pick 6/15/2012 — by Bayani San Diego Jr.
(http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/52809/korean-by-birth-but-a-filipina-at-heart-grace-lee-enjoys-shopping-beauty-products-and-the-attention-of-one-pop-superstar)

Korean by birth but a Filipina at heart, Grace Lee enjoys shopping, beauty products and the attention of one pop superstar

[EXCERPT]

While Grace was in high school and college, she worked as translator for visiting Korean dignitaries, including pop superstar Rain, who flew in for a shoot in the country.

“He wasn’t as huge then as he is now,” she recounted. “We were together for three days. Nobody knew him, and he was able to walk around Manila in peace. With my mom as chaperone, I took Rain to Malate. I showed him the bars and restaurants there. He’s a nice guy.”

When Rain returned to Manila recently, Grace was assigned to interview him again. “My mom went with me. At the press conference, my mom waved at him from afar and Rain stood up to greet her. He remembered me. He kept looking at me. In my mind, I thought it was because I was pretty,” she joked.

» You can read this article in its entirety on the Philippine Daily Inquirer online HERE. And you can read the whole story in the May-June 2012 issue of LOOK Magazine Philippines, in bookstores and on newsstands now. ^@@^

***Here’s the bday updates. So far, there's no June 25 consolatory train schedule yet so I hope he could enjoy his special day. And I hope he could have at least a "day-off" during this time. I'm sure he's looking forward to his bday since he once mentioned this on the radio.

[06-20] [Cloud Notice]The progress of the Rain birthday project.

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

Rain's thirty-one birthday is coming up.

Let me give you a progress report.

To celebrate his birthday, we'll deliver LCD PROJECTOR to his house, we'll deliver cakes

(cup cake and cookies), a fruit basket, and snacks to the barrack where he lives,

and we'll send him Cloud's letters.

(Cup cake and cookies will be prepared by Rain fan site "benamoo")

We're collecting support funds to cover all the costs of "birthday gifts for Rain"

or of "food and gifts for Rain and his soldier mates".

Fund-raising will be proceeded by this week. We hope that many of you will participate.

[bank account number for the support fund] :

Bank name : Nonghyup (= National Agricultural Cooperative Federation =
농협)

Bank account number : 352 - 0420 - 1100 - 13

Account holder : Kim Sun Young (김선영)

LCD PROJECTOR will be set up in his home within the next week.

A date for the installation will be appointed after we touch base with Rainy Entertainment

about it.

Rain' is going to be free for his birthday according to sources, so those birthday gifts

(except LCD PROJECTOR) will be delivered to the barrack where he lives on his birthday.

You'll stay informed about a change in plans.

Thank you.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/comm ... _what=&keyword=

credit : ratoka – RainLegend

120620 Rain @ military concert with the participation of Bucheon citizen

2012-06-21

source : http://www.bucheontimes.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=20134&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

a1%282%29.jpg

a2%282%29.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

120620 Rain @ military concert with the participation of Bucheon citizen

2012-06-21

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.bucheontimes.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=20134&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNs9oAyKYvM

10.jpg?width=750

[June-21-2012] Rain's broad shoulders makes people's jaw drop during his performance in Bucheon City

Credit to Daily Sports http://news.nate.com/view/20120621n07869

English translation by화니 - maybe because he thinks that his casual outfit is so simple - so, to adorn his clothing he used scarf/shawl. Scarves have become a fashionable decoration that can not be ignored nowadays. It's just a simple piece of cloth that can be as complex as the wearer wishes it to be.  :)]

class="content-title"MBLAQ’s Lee Joon to Join “The Raven” Movie Premiere to Support Director James McTeigue

June 21, 2012

leejoon.jpg

MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon will be participating in the premiere of upcoming film “The Raven” by director James McTeigue in Seoul, Korea. Lee Joon will watch the film and have a special time to have conversations with the audience at this event. Lee Joon decided to partake in this event as a way to thank James McTeigue.

James McTeigue directed Rain‘s first Hollywood movie “Ninja Assassin” in 2009. Lee Joon starred in the movie young Raizo (adult role played by Rain). A source reveals that Lee Joon is still really thankful to James McTeigue for giving him the big opportunity to debut as an actor in Hollywood. At the time of filming “Ninja Assassin,” James McTeigue was very satisfied with Lee Joon’s acting and praised him, “Super Good!” with two thumbs up.

When Lee Joon heard the news of James McTeigue’s new movie “The Raven” opening on July 5, he was more than happy to take a part in it. Accordingly, Noori Pictures, the distributing company of “The Raven,” thanked Lee Joon by changing the title of the premiere event to “‘The Raven’s Special GV Premiere Supported by MBLAQ Lee Joon.” At this event, Lee Joon will talk about the movie “The Raven,” and his experience of working with James McTeigue himself.

Hollywood stars like John Cusack and Luke Evans star in “The Raven.”  The film is based on Edgar Allen Poe‘s novel and portrays the Edgar Allen Poe (played by John Cusack) and Detective Fields (played by Luke Evans) solving a series of murder cases as a team.

Source:soompi

---------------------------------------------------------------

class="entry-title"MBLAQ’s Lee Joon to attend VIP screening for ‘The Raven’ and reunite with James McTeigue

June 22, 2012

20120621_leejoon_1.jpg

MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon will be once again reuniting with Hollywood film director James McTeigue.

On July 2nd, Lee Joon will be attending a special VIP screening for the Hollywood film ‘The Raven‘ in Seoul. He will be attending the pre-screening of the film, and will also be spending some time speaking with the audience members.

Lee Joon has been invited to stand on this particular stage, as the singer has worked with ‘The Raven’ director James McTeigue in the past. Lee Joon played the role of a young ‘Rain’ for McTeigue’s previous project, ‘Ninja Assassin‘, and Lee Joon still feels extremely grateful towards the director who believed in him to play the role.

Once he heard that McTeigue’s new movie ‘The Raven’ would be hitting the big screens, Lee Joon willingly agreed to attend the preview and speak with the audience members. Lee Joon will be talking about what he thought of the new movie, as well as share the memories he has with the director.

‘The Raven’ is a fiction thriller film featuring Jon Cusack and Luke Evans. It tells the story of a madman who begins committing horrific murders inspired by Edgar Allan Poe’s works, and a young Baltimore detective who joins forces with Poe to stop him from making his stories a reality.

Source & Image: SportsDongA via Nate//allkpop

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Rain appears at military music concert June 21, 2012
20120621rainjungjihoon.jpg

Rain, who is currently serving in the Army, appeared at a military music concert and drew a lot of attention.

On June 20, Rain appeared at the ‘Military Music Concert with Bucheon Citizens.’ Many fans were excited by his surprise appearance.

Even though he is in the Army, he proved that he still has great fashion sense. He wore a comfortable T-shirt and a fedora and captured many female fans’ hearts by showing off his firm figure.

The concert was originally for people who sacrificed themselves for the country but it was also opened to the fan club of Defense Media Agency. After the concert, Rain had a little chat with his fans and left the venue.

Rain join the Army on October 11 of last year and he will be discharged on July 10 next year.