Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

So there is even an award show our Rain hosted? Wow, is there anyhting else he doesn't do looool? Those pics of him with his sexy tank top, his cap and his sweet smile and the fan accout were really cute!!!! Thanks dear willenette for sharing. Who is this YB band by the way? They look interesting, so different from your usual k-pop groups. The quoting feature makes me still trouble. For example I quoted a post on the previous page (something dear willenette posted) and then changed to this site, to read all the posts before posting my final answer. And as always, when clicking on "leave a post" field, there was no quote there. I am sad that the multiquoting thing doesn't work for me, that you need to delete the pictures otherwise there are posted (before when quoting pics, it was only a link visible in your post and not the picture). And it doesn't say above from who I quoted the post. Anyway, thanks a million time for all your hard work, all your dedication here! I will be gone for couple of days, don't know if I can be online. I had some rough weeks and I am happy that I can enjoy some days off. ;)

12-06-16 Rain @  press conference for Yeosu Expo Pop Festival concert

2012-06-16

CreditExpo2012YeosuKorea//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[3 Fancam]120616 Rain @ Yeosu Expo Pop Festival concert

[Fancam]120616 Rain @ Yeosu Expo Pop Festival concert

credit : yoeo010101010///ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

credit :hhs6094

28%283%29.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-06-16 Rain @ Yeosu Expo Pop Festival concert

2012-06-16 

credit:/ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

source : http://photozou.jp/photo/photo_only/790317/139520089
http://photozou.jp/photo/photo_only/790317/139520296?size=450

nate news+ DC

클릭하시면 확대된 이미지를 보실 수 있습니다.

Hi willenette, so Rain was not wearing any make-up then since I think it is prohibited in the army.  His skin is just oily and naturally smooth. :x =D>
I wish him more cosmetic Cfs once he is discharged.  [-O<

[PHOTO] Rain looking good with bare face while wearing army uniform
16Jun 2012

1339727139_342654.jpg
Recently, Rain has been spotted at a awards ceremony as he received an award for his military recognition and Rain who is currently serving his military service appeared in his military uniform and looks handsome even without any make up on.
Ever since Rain entered the army, he has received various recognition for his outstanding performance in the training.

1339726773_342649.jpg

1339727612_342663.jpg

Source:dkpopnews

[17-Jun-12][allkpop]Rain claims that all girl groups and actresses are now ‘Goddesses’ to him

allkpop%283%29.jpg

World-Star’ Rain, who is currently in the process of completing his mandatory military service, has recently revealed his affectionate feelings for girl groups.

On June 16th, the singer / actor had an interview before the ‘K-Pop Special Concert‘, which was held at the Yeosu Expo.

When he was asked to compare the differences between before and after entering the military, Rain answered, “Well, I was able to realize that all girl groups and actresses who come on TV are ‘Goddesses’.” For those who aren’t aware, Korean soldiers serving in military have limited access to the web or electronic devices, but can watch music shows together on TV during their free time. Which is why, for obvious reasons, these male soldiers go crazy about girl groups.

Later on when he was asked, “If you were to serve in the military again, who would you bring along?“, Rain hilariously responded, “Who do you think? Of course with a woman. Do you think I would come back here with a guy? I would want to bring my friends, but if I were to really serve in the military again, I would definitely bring a female no matter what.”

In related news, the ‘K-Pop Special Concert’ at the Yeosu Expo will feature Rain, Park Hyo Shin, and KCM, who are all serving in the military, as well as Nine Muses.

Source & Image: Newsen via Nate //allkpop

[06-17] [Cloud Notice]Email applications for Bucheon concert.

6-17-2012

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

On Wednesday 20 June, we'll accept applications for 17 fan seats for Bucheon concert.

Please place your request via e-mail.

Only the first seventeen people will attend.

There is a limit of one people per application, and your previous application will become invalid when you submit a duplicate application.

Only Cloud members both at home and abroad can apply.

Application period : Email application begins at 10:00pm on Monday 18 June.

Email application : via rain6025@hotmail.com

Email title : 부천 / name / Cloud ID

ex) 부천 / Jung Ji Hoon/ rain1234

Email contents : Name, Cloud ID, contact number

ex) Jung Ji Hoon, rain1234, 010-123-4567

Please let many fans know this information.

The captured file and the list of applicants will be posted at 11:00pm after the applications.

Thank you.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/comm ... _what=&keyword=

credit:ratoka@ RAINLEGEND

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Yeosu EXPO tweets a thank you to Rain. 

2012-06-17

-- Written by: Stephe @Cloud USA//@rain-cloud.co.kr

logo-77730976.jpg
Yeoni and Suni ^@@^

After Rain blew the roof off with his appearance at the K-Pop Festival at the 2012 EXPO Yeosu Korea yesterday (the 16th), the official Expo Twitter sent him a gracious thank you.

From what I can tell, looks like the tweet is from the little girl plankton mascot Suni (수니) —how cute!—and the gist of her tweet is that the K-Pop concert was quite powerful and Rain's performance absolutely awesome. She wishes him a healthy time in the military going forward, and hopes he is discharged safely. "Fighting!!" (That last word was easy. keke) :)

-- Stephe ^@@^

(Source: Yeoni & Suni Yeosu Expo Talk / expo_2012 @Twitter / cap: CloudUSA)

yeosuexpotwittertorain06172012_cusa.jpg

%20cap:%20CloudUSA%29

class="post-title entry-title"Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Ki Woo & Rain Have in Common – Broad Shoulders 17Jun2012

shoulder-men.jpg

What Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Ki Woo and Rain have in common?

On June 14tth, 2012, an interesting article with the title of “three shoulder men” was posted on a community forum, attracting attention.

The three “shoulder men” mentioned in the article are Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Ki Woo and Rain. In the photo, Yoo Ji Tae and Park Gun Hyung in “Three Fellas” sat side by side in the bathhouse. Park Gun Hyung has short stature, so the Yoo Ji Tae’s shoulder width looks almost double. Imagine that when using wooden ladle for watering the body when taking bath, he probably may have to spend twice the amount of water by others.

Lee Ki Woo is also the well-known “skeleton king” among actors. With height over 190 cm, broad shoulders, and physique that nobody would doubt even if saying that he is a boxing player, he can highlight the ‘famous shoulder’ with even just a casual T-shirt.

When debuting, Rain was well-known for his “pacific shoulders.” In his previous drama, there is a scene where he is sent to hospital. At the same, the width of shoulders which is similar to the stretcher, is occupying the stretcher to the fullness, triggering intense discussion.

The three “shoulder men” has a similarity, that they all have the height over 185cm, but have a small face.

Netizens said, “Shoulders that make everyone wants to have,” “The shoulders’ width of 3 persons should adds up to 5 meters,” and so on.

via Nate

Source: dramahaven/dkpNews

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

120616 Rain & dancers @ Yeosu Expo

2012-06-17

credit: scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: 박경열 @ FB

599260_449130391772736_2137700172_n.jpg

Rain with Soldiers

2012-06-16

source : http://photozou.jp/photo/show/790317/139489597

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr@rain-cloud.co.kr

cc1.jpg

So there is even an award show our Rain hosted? Wow, is there anyhting else he doesn't do looool? Those pics of him with his sexy tank top, his cap and his sweet smile and the fan accout were really cute!!!! Thanks dear willenette for sharing. Who is this YB band by the way? They look interesting, so different from your usual k-pop groups. The quoting feature makes me still trouble. For example I quoted a post on the previous page (something dear willenette posted) and then changed to this site, to read all the posts before posting my final answer. And as always, when clicking on "leave a post" field, there was no quote there. I am sad that the multiquoting thing doesn't work for me, that you need to delete the pictures otherwise there are posted (before when quoting pics, it was only a link visible in your post and not the picture). And it doesn't say above from who I quoted the post. Anyway, thanks a million time for all your hard work, all your dedication here! I will be gone for couple of days, don't know if I can be online. I had some rough weeks and I am happy that I can enjoy some days off.

;)

rain-cloud.co.kr/

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH9HXbUf7oc

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0Vh0Se4CfU

part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC-7WdnjTfo

part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvXhK6JWH8E

part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5u3p0yqX9g

part 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpFxk1QzM2Q

FM%282%29%281%29%281%29%281%29.jpg

[English translation]

credit : 화니

[Part 1]

~1:07
[Rain] &[KCM] : Rain & KCM's 'The Desire To Speed'!

[Rain] : We are living in a flood of information.
[KCM]: In these days of technological change we all suffer from information overload.
[Rain] : So, the stress may keep building up. 
[KCM]: What you need now is just rest and a lot of tender loving care.
[Rain] : Now, why don't you listen to The Desire To Speed'?

1:30~3:50
[KCM] : Today's first song was 'The Game Of Love' of Santana (feat. Michelle branch).
[Rain] : Your pronunciation is good today.

[Rain] : As the electrical system should not be overloaded by using too many machines, getting adequate rest will give you more energy.
So please take a rest from all your hard work, listening to The Desire To Speed.
Listen to my heart~~~

[Rain] & [KCM] :
Please keep it right here on FM 96.7 in Seoul, Chuncheon, Pocheon, and Cheowon, FM 101.1 in Wonju, Yeoju, and Yangpyung, FM 89.5 in Baengnyeong-do, FM 92.5 in Sokcho, Gangreung, Yangyang, and Goseong, FM 93.3 in Gangwon, Kirin, and Sangnam, FM 103.3 in Hwacheongun, FM 101.5 in Yangku and Inje, FM 100.1 in Daejeon, Gyeryong, and Nhonsan, and on FM 94.1 in Cheju-do. 

[KCM] : Please send your stories and song requests to the radio station through a chargeable SMS #0967 (₩ 50) or its Twitter (@speeding967) or Smart R2 Application. 

[2012-06-18 오전 9:56:10]

[Rain] you can visit " http://www.dema.mil.kr " and post comments on its bulletin board (별사탕게시판)

[Rain] : Or you can visit the page by putting the keyword " 국방홍 보” (Defense Agency for Public Information Services) in the search box. So please send your stories about the joys and sorrows of everyday living or letters to the people around you or song request to <Rain&KCM's The Desire To Speed>.
 [KCM] : Mini radios the military broadcast's logo is emblazoned on, gift certificates, vitamin sets, etc., will be provided to the participants.

3:57~6:27
[Rain] : Listener '#2745', "As we are living in a deluge of information, we need to embrace the new information age."
[KCM] : Listener '#8686', "The Desire To Speed may be an effective anti-stress medication."
[Rain] : Listener '#2745', "Mon Cher R', "Did you two successfully performed in Yeosu Expo yesterday?"
We didn't sleep even a wink the whole night.
Our bus departed from Yeosu on Saturday at 11:30 pm right after the performance and arrived in Seoul on Sunday at 5:00am. 
So, I think working here is harder than being trained in the training camp.
[KCM] : We started rehearsing as soon as our bus arrived in the morning of the day before yesterday.
[Rain] : We haven't been getting sleep lately because we've been so busy.
I spent a restless night and now I have a headache, but anytime we can help, just ask.

[KCM] : Listener 'Baby Perm', "It was a great performance by both of you yesterday." 
[Rain] : My ear monitor didn't work yesterday, so I had such a hard time performing to the accompaniment. The sound technicians were not responsible enough, and that's why the performance was not up to snuff to me.
[KCM] : For that same reason, it had me sweating.

[2012-06-18 오전 9:56:24]

6:28~8:26
[Rain] : Listener '#0232', "I arrived back late last night from Yeosu.
I was so tired that I collapsed on my bed as soon as I got home.
Now I'm taking a rest, listening to The Desire To Speed."
I emceed at 2012 Noble Militaty Family Award before leaving for Yeosu with rubbing some sunblock on my face.
Outside those hours, I had to spend most of my time on the open air, so a tanning cream was essential to protect skin from ultraviolet light. 
I found out that a reporter put a false color upon the matter. His article was run in yesterday's paper, "Soldier Rain's make-up face". I was completely speechless.
I just protected me from direct sunlight by using a sunscreen.
[KCM] : I know Rain has good skin.
[Rain] : Yes, I do, but I'm not handsome. 
[KCM] : You're a good-looking man.
[Rain] : The lips of my face are the most satisfactory. My lips are a maternal inheritance. I don't look like my father at all. (laughs)

8:27~
[KCM] : Listener 'Soldier 'Song Tae Gon' ', "My junior soldier jas flouted the guidelines and had a vacation today, so now I'm filling in for him."
[Rain] : It can't be that he as a private soldier flouted the guidelines and had a vacation. As for soldiers, now it could get boring, but they will have to be unaware of the time as they stay in the unit.

[Rain] : Listener 'Soldier 'Kang Kyung Mook', "It's too hard to pull guard duty for 16 hours."
[KCM] : It's going to be really hard.

[KCM] : Listener 'Corporal 'Yun Sang Jin', "I'm a corporal with little time left in the army (78days). I wish the day would come soon."
[Rain] : 'Yun Sang Jin', if you get busy, you'll forget the time.
If the day of my discharge comes, I'll laugh and take the salute by KCM before leaving the army (laughs)
[KCM] : It saddens me to imagine the scene. (laughs)

[2012-06-18 오전 9:57:15]

[Rain] : Listener 'Corporal 'Park Jung Won', "I'm a corporal attached to the 7th Division. I'm on duty all day today. Just being all on my own all day long is hard work, too."
[Rain] : Listener 'Corporal 'Shin Kang Seop', ""I'm a corporal attached to the 33rd Division. It's been two years since my girl friend and I dated with each other. I hope we'll be happy together forever."
=============================================================

[Part 2]

~4:16
[KCM] : Listener 'Rain's Love #4794', "Rain needs to wear very little make-up because he has good skin."
[Rain] : I just rubbed some sunblock on my back and I didn't put on my make-up.
And, I don't know how to put my makeup.
Oh, I had make up on once at a film festival because there wasn't my stylist, but I shouldn't have had made up on. (laughs) I looked different on that particular day. (laughs)

[Rain] :  Listener 'Kim Han Sol', "I feel very hungry while having a stomachache."
[KCM] : Why don't you get something to eat after going to the bathroom ? (laughs)

[KCM] : Listener 'Wine', "Today is my mother's birthday. We're having a family picnic today."
[Rain]: I'd like to go camping. My friends are enjoying many outdoor activities such as camping, etc. recently. I should have started my military service a little earlier.

[KCM] : Listener 'Yu Soo Kyung', "I'll bring my father apricot liqueur made by me. 
He has scarcely had the liqueur since my mother's death."
I'm sure he'll be happy.
[Rain] : Listener '#1215', "I didn't get time to listen to the show yesterday, but I'm happy to listen to it today."
I didn't get a wink of sleep last night, but I find myself awake and fully alert while hosting the show.

[2012-06-18 오전 9:57:54]

[KCM] : Listener '#2854', "I have a great appetite these days."
[Rain] : Listener '#1264', "I'm cleaning the refrigerator, listening to the show. Have a great weekend."
[KCM] : Listener 'Danbi', "I work off steam by listening to the show."
[Rain] : Listener 'Kim Yi Young', "I relieve stress by listening to the show."
[KCM] : Listener '#0750', "I've caught a rotten cold."
[KCM] : Listener '#1228', "Tomorrow is the first day of my new job."

4:18~5:01
[KCM]: 'The National Cemetery in Seoul' and 'Defense Agency for Public Information Services' will hold 'Radienteering Competition' on June 22 to celebrate Patriots-Veterans' Month, where participants walk on the cemetery premises while listening to the live radio broadcast for 120 minutes from 4:00-6:00pm on the day, and where PR soldiers such as Rain, KCM, etc. will participate and give a live performance.
[Rain] : You can apply through each of military FM broadcasts.
There's a 50-won charge for its service (via #0967).
And, there is a limit of two people per application, and your previous application will become invalid when you submit a duplicate application.
For more information visit us online at www.dema.mil.kr

[2012-06-18 오전 9:58:34]

5:55~
- Talk with music reviewer 'Kim Ban Ya'-
[KCM] : We welcome to The Desire To Speed', first-time visit for Kim Ban Ya'
Please introduce yourself to us.
[Kim Ban Ya] : I work as a music director in a drama in eight parts, and I'm in charge of the music department of MBC TV & SBS TV, an independent film is being directed by me, and I teach high school students the indie music at Mapo Art Center.
[Rain] : I think she has a large income. (laughs)
[Kim Ban Ya] : It's not absolutely the case. (laughs)
[Rain] : 'Lee Dae Hwa' has had a lot of personal problems lately, and he couldn't attend the show so she has come to take his place.
[Kim Ban Ya] : I was thrilled at the prospect of seeing you two, so I couldn't sleep well last night. 
[Rain] : Really? It's really nice to meet you.
[Rain] : You have a very unique name.
[Kim Ban Ya] : My first name 'Ban Ya' is derived from Buddhism's Prajñā-Paramitā.

-Girl group (f(x))'s Electric Shock-
[Rain] :Electronic music has become part of the mainstream, no longer a separate branch of modern music.

==========================================================

[2012-06-18 오전 9:58:46]

[Part 3]

[Rain] : Listener '#1144', "I think that Rain likes girl groups better than KCM does."
Who doesn't like girl groups?
[KCM] : Listener 'Kim Yi Young', "I like (f(x))'s music."
[Kim Ban Ya] : Listener 'Worris', "(f(x)) has their individuality and their own unique style of music."

-Pop band 'Hotel Rose's single 'Bubibubi' (based on sexually explicit lyrics)-
[Rain] : I was bitten by a mosquito so now I'm itchy.
Listener '#2745', "Hotel Rose' is a great band."
[KCM] : Listener 'Amy', "Thank you for introducing such a great band."
[Kim Ban Ya] : Listener '#8686', "I don't quite know what the lyrics of the song are."
Rain, do you know what they are?
[Rain] : I don't know. (laughs)

-Justin Bieber's new album Believe-
[Rain] : Justin Bieber was found by Usher, and he is without equal in the field of music. I should have made my debut as a singer a little earlier.
[KCM] : Rain, you've also carved a place for yourself in the entertainment industry, haven't you?
[Rain] : Actually, this is no time to idle around like that. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener '#2745', "Justin Bieber's voice has broken, but he still has a really nice voice."
I hope a new idol singer like Justin Bieber will emerge even in Korea soon."
[KCM] : Listener '#2101', "Rain who is greater than Justin Bieber, has countless fans all over the world including in Mexico."
[Rain] : Oh! Bravo! (in Mexican language) (laughs)

[2012-06-18 오전 9:58:58]

[Kim Ban Ya] : Listener 'Newt Bi', "Justin Bieber is popular with the older ladies."
[Rain] : Justin Biebe who is from Canada, is a great singer-songwriter.
Hey, Justin Biebe, hang in there. I'll be there soon. (laughs)

- Sigur Ros's Valtari -
[Rain] : Thanks for taking time out from your busy schedule, Kim Ban Ya.
[Kim Ban Ya] :Thank you.

====================================================================

[Part 4]

- K vs R or R vs K-
Guest stars : [Lee Jin Ho] & [Park Kyung Wook] 

[Park Kyung Wook] : I served in a unit called Typhoon attached to the 28th Division before I was transferred here. I'm glad to see 'Kim Sung Won' again
('Park Kyung Wook' and 'Kim Sung Won' are pop group Untouchable's members)

- Which do you think is the best spot for a school excursion? -
[Park Kyung Wook] : I made a school excursion to Kyungju.
[Lee Jin Ho] : I made a school excursion to Kyungju and Mt. Sorak in my middle school days and in my high school days, each.
[KCM] :  Kyungju is my most memorable spot.
[Rain] : I made a school excursion to Jeju-do in my high school days. (wow!)

[Rain] : I think Jeju-do is the best spot for a school trip.
[KCM] : I think  Kyungju is the best spot for a school trip.

==========================================================
 [2012-06-18 오전 9:59:11]

[Part 5]

~5:28
[Rain] : Of course one thing that can’t be missing in a school trip is a talent show.
[KCM] : (KCM is holding a demonstration, rapping) (laughs)
[Lee Jin Ho] : KCM has excellent rapping skills. (laughs)
[Lee Jin Ho] : I used to emcee at those talent shows at that time.
[KCM] : I usually sang during those talent shows. I was participating in after-school classes or sports activities. 
[Park Kyung Wook] : I enjoyed alcohol at the spot. (laughs)
[Rain] : We performed together as a team at those talent shows.
Our team was loudly cheered by the viewers.
[Lee Jin Ho] : I was a student in an agricultural school (laughs), so we didn't have any talent show. My friends brought sickles and hoes when we made a school excursion somewhere. (laughs)

5:29~
[KCM] :  Listener '#2745', "Andong Hahoe folk village is the best spot for a school trip."
[Rain] :  Listener 'Won Young Joo', "Recently they often make a school excursion to Jeju-do or overseas countries."
[Lee Jin Ho] :  Listener 'Rain's Love', "I vote for Jeju-do"
[Park Kyung Wook] : Listener 'Type B', "'Park Kyung Wook', nice to meet you. I wonder about your nickname."
[Rain] : I've nicknamed 'Park Kyung Wook' "Killer Kyung Wook" because he doesn't talk much, but he'll start to become very mouthy someday. Then, I'll talk back to him. (laughs). And, he can be called "Gangster Park"  (laughs)

[KCM] : Hear what I have to say. I danced at a talent show. (laughs)
[Rain] : (interrupting KCM) (laughs) 
Do you know how to dance? (laughs) 
[KCM] : I was a B-boy. 
[Rain] : Oh, that's right! But, he was a B-boy who was not much of a hand at dancing. (laughs) 

[2012-06-18 오전 9:59:25]

[Rain] : Listener '#3462', "When we went on a school field trip somewhere, we used to relieve our feelings at the amusement park."
[KCM] : Listener '#8632', "I went on a school field trip to Jeju-do."
[Lee Jin Ho] :  Listener '#8608', "We went on a school field trip to Jejup-do. Jeju-do's breathtaking landscapes are hauntingly beautiful."
[Rain] : Listener 'Yellow', "I vote for Jeju-do, but recently there are many schools which go abroad for school excursions."

[KCM] : Listener '#2106', "I vote for Jeju-do. When I went on a school field trip to Jejup-do, a school boy declared his love to me in a letter."
[Rain] : At that time, I bought a big bag to load such letters in it. (laughs)

[Park Kyung Wook] :Listener '#4474', "Our school went to China for a school excursion."
[Rain] : Listener 'Choi Yi Young', "I'm a fan of Rain, but I want to vote for Kyungjoo."
[Lee Jin Ho] : Listener '#1128', " I went on a school field trip to Kyungjoo, but it wasn't an enjoyable trip. If I have a chance, I want to go to Jeju-do."
[KCM] : Listener 'Kim Yi Young', "Those who live in Kyungjoo go to Seoul or Jeju-do for school excursions."
[Rain] : Listener '#5408', "When we went to Jeju-do for a school excursion, we climbed the top of Hanla in the rain, and we ate pineapples and Hanlabong." 
[KCM] : Listener '#5114, "I vote for Jeju-do."
[Rain] : Listener 'Choi Ji Su', "When we went on a school field trip to Kyungjoo, we made a camp fire at night."
[Lee Jin Ho] : Listener 'Handsome Bi', "I vote for Jeju-do."
[Rain] : Listener 'Won Young Ju', "When we went to Jeju-do for a school excursion, we did a group dance to pop group HOT's music at a talent show."
At talent shows, I used to dance.
[KCM] : I danced and even performed samulnori at the talent shows.
[Lee Jin Ho] : I heard from my acquaintance that KCM had been in tears at a camp fire on the last day of a school trip, missing his mom. (laughs)

[2012-06-18 오전 10:00:21]

[Rain] : When we said our prayers by candlelight when we were enlisted, I burst out crying.
I danced to pop group Cool's music, pop group DEUX's 'Free Yourself From Worry', Seo Taiji and Boys' 'Come Back Home', and to overseas pop songs at school picnics when I was in fifth grade, when I was in the first year of middle school, when I was in the third year of middle school, and when I was in high school, respectively.
[KCM] : Rain went the way of my model. (laughs)
[Rain] : Please don't intrude where you are not wanted. (laughs)

================================================================

[Part 6]

~4:47
[KCM] : Listener '#0232', "When I went to Kyungju for a school excursion, I dropped my glasses and broke them, so I want to vote for Jeju-do."
[KCM] : Listener '#6525', " I want to vote for Jeju-do."
[Lee Jin Ho] : Listener '#3593', "When I went to Jeju-do for a school excursion, the rape flowers were in full bloom on the island."
[Park Kyung Wook] : Listener 'Wooris', "We wanted to go to Jeju-do, but we had to go to Mt. Sorak by unilateral decision by teachers. If I have a chance to go to Jeju-do, I really want to go."

[Lee Jin Ho] : I voted for Kyungju.
[Park Kyung Wook] : I voted for Jeju-do.

- The winner is Jeju-do (Kyungju : 116 votes / Jeju-do : 154 votes) -
[Rain] : The results of this election upset everyone's expectations.
[Park Kyung Wook] : I went on a plane for the first time of my life when I was 27 years old. I got a flight to China soon after my debut as a singer at that time.
[Rain] : My family went to Jeju-do by plane in my childhood days, and when I was on the plane flying to Australia, free snacks were served onboard, which pleased me very much. But, my narrow economy seat was too uncomfortable. I couldn't stretch out my legs.
[KCM] : When I flew a plane for a city for a concert, the woman next to me asked me earnestly, pretending to know my name and face, "Are you a football player or a baseball player?" (laughs)

[2012-06-18 오전 10:00:57]

[Rain] : 'Lee Jin Ho' and 'Park Kyung Wook', thank you for coming today.
[Lee Jin Ho] and [Park Kyung Wook] : Thank you so much!

5:07~5:38
[KCM] : Listener '#6254', "While my son is being stationed in Afghanistan, I'm celebrating my birthday today. My days are cold without him."
[Rain] : I'd like to join the Korean troops dispatched abroad to see the rough world.
[KCM] : Me too. Shall we volunteer to do that?
[Rain] : I wonder if they allow us.

5:39~
[Rain] : Listener '#2636', "My son has served in the army. I hope he'll fit in the military"
[KCM] : Listener 'Only Rain', "My old mother has made me delicious Oiji (salted cucumber pickle) again this year. Thank you, mom."
[Rain] : Listener 'Amy', "My mother and I are always texting and calling through Smart phone."

[Rain] : It's the time to say good-bye. Happy Sunday!
[KCM] : Thank you!

[2012-06-18 오전 10:01:13]

"R2B: Return To Base" Rain, as pilot

20120615174206491.jpg

A poster for the movie "R2B: Return to Base" has been revealed.

The "R2B" teaser-poster with Rain, Sin Se-kyeong, Yoo Joon-sang and others hinted a thrilling mid-air action.

This poster showed a nameless fighter jet in the blue Seoul sky, building curiosity for the movie even more. The intensity is there in the poster as Rain sits in the jet in the poster as a pilot.

Many are also curious about the meaning of the title, "R2B: Return to Base". It means what is says and is a scene from the real movie.

"R2B: Return to Base" is expecting to turn over the city with its unofficial plans and intensity. The cast of this movie includes, Rain, Sin Se-kyeong, Yoo Joon-sang, Kim Sung-soo, Lee Ha-na, Lee Jong-suk, Jeong Seok-won, Jo Seong-ha, Oh Dal-soo and more.

Source : movie.daum.net/movieI... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

12-06-18 Coupang New banner

2012-06-18

source : coupang // Cap By ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

couang.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain, "The idols and stars on TV are like Gods and Goddess'"

2012/06/18

photo242996.jpg

Rain who is in National Service showed his love for girl groups.

The Defense Agency for Public Information Services "K-Pop Special Concert" press conference with the singer Rain was held in the press conference hall at the Yeosoo Expo Worldwide Exhibition on the 16th.

Rain compared the before and after of being in the army and said, "All the female groups on TV are like goddess'".

When he was asked who he would like to come back with, he said, "Who else? I would like to come back with a woman and of course not a guy. I would like to come with a friend too but I would prefer a woman".

Meanwhile, the performances at the "K-Pop Special Concert" included, current members of the army Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon), Park Hyo-sin, KCM (Kang Chang-mo) and Nine Muses (Sera, Lee-sem, Eun-ji, Lee-Yoo Ae-rin, Min-ha, Hy-mi, Hyeon-ah and Kyeong-ri).

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )// Hancinema

비 가평온다.! 민․군 위문열차 가평행
ource : http://www.itn21.com/sub_read.html?uid=6246&section=sc16&section
credit : ratoka -
rain-cloud.co.kr/

민․군이 하나되는 화합과 환희의 축제마당이 펼쳐진다.

18일 오후 7시 가평군 하면 조종생활체육공원에 위문열차가 찾아와 수도기계화보병사단 장병과 가평군민을 위한 공연을 갖는다.

전세계의 부대중 열손가락안에 드는 대한민국 최강의 부대인 수도기계화보병사단(이하 수기사)창설 63주년을 기념하고 장병들의 사기진작과 민․군화합을 도모하기위한 이번 공연은 주민누구나 관람할 수 있다.

톡톡튀는 진행으로 사랑을 받고 있는 윤성경씨와 김지훈이 진행하는 위문열차 공연에는 장병들로부터 인기몰이를 하며 군통령으로 자리매김한 김보경과 레이디제인, She's, 오로라, 헬로비너스 등이 초청가수로 출연한다.

특히 이번공연에는 국방홍보지원대원인 월드스타인 가수 비(본명 정지훈),박효신, KCM, 언터쳐블이 출연해 장병은 물론 주민들과 호흡하며 젊음과 흥겨움, 재미를 선사하며 소통의 바다들 이룬다.

대중스타들이 대거 등장하는 위문열차는 1961년 10월 처음 시작해 반세기동안 이어져 오고 있는 국군방송의 장수 공연 프로그램이다.

수기사는 국군의 모체인1여단 근간으로 구성된 전투서열 0순위 부대로 전투력은 물론 용기와 패기, 예의와 나눔이 충만한 그린 브레인들로 똘똘뭉쳐진 국민의 부대로 국민들로부터 전폭적인 신뢰를 받고 있다

한 편 군(軍) 관계자는 ″민․관이 함께 관람할 수 있는 기회가 마련돼 문화욕구를 충족하고 정서를 함양시킬 수 있게 됐다″며 ″이를 기회로 민·관․군 교류의 폭을 더 넓혀 지역사회와 군(軍)발전의 시너지효과를 창출해 나가겠다″고 밝혔다. <권길행 기자 / itn113@paran.com>

[brief translation]
credit : 화니

- Rain visits Gapyeong! Consolatory Train for Gapyeong -

Consolatory Train concert will be held at Hamyun Sports Park of Gapyeong-gun at 18:00 on 18 June 2012, which features world star Rain (his real name, Jung Ji Hoon), Park Hyo Shin, KCM, Untouchable, etc.

[2012-06-18 오후 12:59:07]

June 19, 2012

Pop Festival Brings Together Hallyu Stars at Yeosu Expo

South Korean pop groups and solo artists will be coming together to heat up the Yeosu Expo, currently underway in South Korea’s southern coast. Every night at 8 p.m. idol groups and accomplished artists alike will be performing in a large-scale relay concert which will be held on a special stage set up at the expo grounds.

The organizing committee of the Yeosu Expo announced the star-studded lineup for the festival on June 17. The lineup includes rising hallyu stars like 2AM & B1A4 who will perform on June 19th, Park Jae-bum & Seven(6.24), Infinite & SHINee(6.26), Lee Sun-hee & Lee Seung-ki(6.27), 2PM & Miss A(7.5), Girls Generation & EXO-K(7.12), F(x)(7.17), Super Junior & CNBlue(7.21) etc.

8214_4257_l.jpg

Other big names to heat up the stage include Kim Jang-hoon(6.17), YB(6.18), Park Wan-kyu & Jaurim(6.20), Kim Bum-soo & Oolala Session(6.21), Secret & Kim Gun-mo(6.22), Sung Shi-kyung & DJ DOC(6.23), Bobby Kim & Gummy(6.25), Lee Eun-mi(7.9), Insoonie(7.10) etc. Singer Rain, who performed at the opening ceremony, will also be coming back to hold an encore performance.

The special stage where the performances will be held can hold up to 20,000 spectators and offers state-of-the-art technology. Yeosu Expo Organizing Committee Chairman Kang Dong-suk emphasized that, “the Expo Pop Festival will become an asset in attracting domestic and foreign tourists to the region.”

A detailed list of the performances is available at the official homepage of the 2012 Yeosu Expo.  [Yonhap]

credit : KBS Global

2012.06.18 Sky Post (Hong Kong)
Source http://yfrog.com/mwttsnj /ratoka -

Rain rocked Yeosu Expo

rain-81.jpg

For the first time since he enlisted to military October 2011, Korean megastar Rain hit the stage again to open Expo Pop Festival on June 16.
The Expo Pop Festival was held by Organizing Committee for Yeosu Expo 2012 Exhibition. The Expo Pop Festival will stage concert overnight, featuring K-pop stars.

The 30-year-old singer and actor rocked the night with great performance and sang 5 songs.

Earlier in the day, Rain met the press in a short press conference when he received interview.

rain-6.jpg

rain-5.jpg

rain-3.jpg

rain-2.jpg

rain-1.jpg

Source : Newsen / KoreanVibe