Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

class="content-title" Rain’s New Movie “R2B: Return to Base” Unveils Poster xxxKrissKrossxxx June 13, 2012

R2B.jpg

World star Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) stars in the upcoming movie “R2B: Return to Base.” Earlier this morning, a teaser poster highlighting the aerial action of the film was unveiled to the public. Rain appeared as the central figure in the poster posing as a determined fighter pilot seated in the cockpit. Along with the international star Seoul’s skyline could be observed in the background coupled with unidentified fighter jets cruising through the deep blue sky. The movie’s title, “R2B: Return to Base,” also was pictured. The title has drawn increased interest from the public who have inquired about the meaning behind the title. Since the original military meaning refers to having a safe trip home.

“Return to Base” focuses on a South Korean Air Force pilot who unexpectedly finds himself in the midst of combat after engaging in a cocky and dangerous air show demonstration. The film is scheduled to be released this August and will go head to head with some of Hollywood’s biggest movies of the summer.

What are your thoughts on the movie’s poster? Are you excited to see Rain in another movie?

R2B_Poster.jpg

credit : soompi news

First Movie Poster for Rain’s Upcoming Movie Out

he first movie poster for Rain’s upcoming movie has been released.

On June 13, the movie poster for Rain’s upcoming movie R2B: Return to Base (formerly Flight: Close to the Sun) was unveiled.

Transforming into a fighter pilot, Rain can be seen in full pilot gear inside his jet and flying over the Seoul metropolitan area. The scene in the movie poster was revealed to be an actual scene that will be seen in the movie.

42317358.jpg

The thrilling blockbuster movie included among its staff, aviation experts who were involved in Hollywood movies such as The Dark Knight and Inception to create a more realistic movie.

Though the movie completed shooting last September, due to technical fixes and other issues, the premiere date has been continually delayed but has now set on a premiere date.

The movie also stars Shin Se Kyung, Kim Sung Soo, Jung Seok Wok and tells the story of a group of pilots in the Republic of Korea Air Force 21st Fighter Wing, their dreams, passion and friendship.

R2B: Return to Base will premiere in August.

Photo credit: CJ E&M / enewsworld

[June-13-2012] "R2B:Return To Base" teaser poster showing 'Jung Ji hoon'

turned-fighter pilot, is released.

Credit to Sports Joseon http://news.nate.com/view/20120613n05365

English translation by 화니.

The teaser poster of movie "R2B:Return To Base" starring 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) has been

released.

The recently released teaser poster shows unidentified planes flying across Seoul City,

which rouses interest in the movie, and the poster also shows

'Jung Ji hoon' turned-fighter pilot.

Their much anticipated action film, "R2B:Return To Base", contains the aerial dogfights

of spectacle over the city of Seoul.

Hollywood's aerospace experts' participation in the process of film production with the

full support of South Korea's Air Force, already caused a sensation at the first step in

creating the film.

The film features 'Jung Ji Hoon', 'Shi Se Kyung', 'Yu Joon Sang', 'Kim Sung Soo',

'Lee Ha Na', 'Lee Jong Seok', 'Jung Seok Won', 'Jo Sung Ha', 'O Dal Su', etc.

12-06-13 Rainyent tweet

credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

r2b.png

Rain's aviation film "R2B: Return to Base" poster revealed, ready for summer take-off

Singer and actor Rain's aviation film is ready to take off with its first teaser poster revealed.
Just months away from opening in theaters this August, a poster of Rain's upcoming movie "R2B: Return to Base" was released by production firm CJ Entertainment's press release Wednesday.
The teaser appears to show the actor flying over Seoul in a military jet and the film's logo is written at the bottom, which is the changed title from the initial "Take Off: Closer to the Sun."
While the exact release date has yet to be announced, the officials said in the statement that the firm hired skilled aviation professionals from Hollywood, who also took park in Hollywood's superhero film "The Dark Knight" (2008) and sci-fi "Inception" (2010), from the very early stage of the production.
"R2B," in which Rain portrays a free-spirited and curious Air Force pilot named Tae-hun, revolves around the life, love and comradeship of fighter pilots amid a risky situation on the Korean Peninsula, roughly based on 1964 Korean film “Red Muffler."
Along with Rain, or also known as his real name Jung Ji-hoon, the forthcoming pic will co-star KBS' "My Husband Got a Family" actor Yoo Jun-sang, Shin Se-gyeong, whose recent credit is on SBS' "Fashion King" and Jung Suk-won from SBS' "Rooftop Prince."
Last year, the "Rainism" singer attended the film's press conference to promote the action flick at the 2011 Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) held in Busan, which was just four days ahead of leaving for the two-year mandatory military service required of all Korean men.
Not only is "R2B" the last project he has played in before being enlisted into the army but it is also his first feature in three years after releasing Hollywood film "Ninja Assassin" by James McTeigue.
Rain kicked off his solo singing career with the self-titled debut album in 2002. As he began to expand his career into acting with roles in "Sang Doo! Let's Go to School" and "Full House," he has cemented himself as one of the biggest stars in Korean entertainment industry.
After gaining many titles under his name--singer, actor and entrepreneur--his broke into Hollywood in 2008 with the Wachowski Brothers' action pic "Speed Racer" and landed the lead role in martial arts film "Ninja Assassin" a year later. 
http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2012061310111377195

***Finally..........we get to read & see some stuff about the upcoming movie. Hope we could read more. Can't wait to watch it. The teaser poster is really so nice & cool! My RAIN who’s handsomely-charming! So, the movie is gonna be DAEBAK! Because everything Rain does is quality. Aja Aja Fighting........

Rain’s movie ‘R2B: Return to Base’ releases a new teaser poster

A teaser poster for Rain‘s upcoming film, ‘R2B: Return to Base‘, has been released!

Showing his full transformation as a combat pilot, the teaser shows him flying high in the sky above a bustling city. The combat planes he’s surrounded by draw curiosity from the viewers as to what could be going on.

The film is a thriller a secret mission that “flips over the skies of Korea with special participation by the staff of ‘Dark Knight’ and ‘Inception’ who specializes in flight scenes in Hollywood.

Also featuring Shin Se Kyung, Lee Jong Suk, Jung Suk Won, and more, the movie hits theaters this August. Fans won’t want to miss out, as this will be his last project release since he enlisted in the army last October.

Source + Photos: Newsen via Nate / allkpop

[size=5]

[screen caps] Rain chills out for a sec before the Roly Poly Harmony Festival.

[/size]

credit : Stephe -

rain-cloud.co.kr/

I arrived very late at No. 306 infantry and with luck Rain's car arrived right behind me.  Seeing him from the side I felt very emotional.  It seemed just like a couple of days ago that we bid him farewell to No. 306.  And now he has adapted well to his military life.

He talked leisurely to the recruits, showing to the public an able, handsome face of a Korean man.  He applauded the recruits during the session "words I want to say to my parents". 

Rain has the wit to make people laugh, and turned what would have been a sad atmosphere of seeing the recruits off into an enjoyable time. He comforted everyone not to worry too much. People all felt cheered up by Rain  When people applauded him, he responded with thanks.

He talked about eating, and made many mothers laugh when he said once you enter the army, whatever food you eat become delicious.

A recruit mentioned that his sister sent him 200,000 won.  Rain told him he won't need money in the army, because everything has been arranged.  He told the recruit he will probably find it hard to spend the money and this made people laugh again.

He also advised the recruits that whatever grudges they may have with their girlfriends, they need to sort it out and cut loose.  People broke into laughter again when he said one must enter the army without a girlfriend.

You can really tell that everyone, old and young, like Rain. When the recruits went up the stage to talk to Rain, they all wanted to have a hug with him at the end.  I am really amazed why these men wanted so much to hug another man  - other than he is Rain^^.  I have been following Rain for a number of years and I don't even had one hug with him.  How I envy these recruits.

Not only the recruits, when their fathers were being asked to go up the stage, they also wanted to have a hug with Rain.

And when the mothers were called on to the stage, they didn't even look at their son.  Their eyes were on Rain.  They gave their son a hug, but they would only leave the stage after they had their hug with Rain too.

I desperately needed a loo break towards the end of the event. I knew Rain would leave soon, and  I calculated if I made it quick enough I wouldn't have to fight with the crowd.  My calculation was wrong and when I came out Rain had already left. My chance of seeing eye to eye with Rain flew away.  How remorseful!

Once again, Rain's magic and his popularity showed through the event.

12-06-12 Rain MC @ 306 Supplement Enlistment Cultural Festival

2012-06-13

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

source : mma9090 twitter

mma9090.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

120613 Mentholatum weibo Father's Day event

2012-06-14

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo//scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

#“雨”你共度父親節#像貝克漢姆,有型帥氣地領著孩紙出外,是你的願望嗎?像陳奕迅,和女兒一起創作歌曲,是你追求的溫馨嗎? 6月18日前①關注小曼②轉發分享誰是你心目中的潮爸(某明星?自己?親愛的他?還是最愛的老爸?)並@ 3位好友,將有機會獲得曼秀雷敦男士產品,終極大獎:Rain親筆簽名產品!

753e36degw1dtwqc4fj0xj.jpg

120612 Mentholatum Men Oc Moisturizing Gel

753e36degw1dtvn509k6jj.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[06-13] 120612 [Cloud Notice]Rain's military address

http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/comm ... _what=&keyword=

Rain's military address your handwritten letters will be sent on to.

[Rain's military address in Korean language]

辑匡矫 侩魂备 滴庞官困肺 54-99

惫规全焊盔 全焊瘤盔措 措寇蛆仿评

老捍 沥瘤绕

(快祈锅龋 : 140-833)

[Rain's military address in English language]

Pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon'. (known as Rain)

External Cooperation Team in Defense Agency for Public Information Services.

Zip code : 140-833.

Duteopbawi-ro 54-99, Yongsan-gu.

Seoul, South Korea. credit:scorpiola@ RAINLEGEND

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[06-13] [Cloud Notice]We need to get a head count now

12-06-13 [Cloud Notice]We need to get a head count now to secure fan seats for Yeosu Expo Pop

We need to get a head count now to secure fan seats for Yeosu Expo Pop

Festival where Rain participate as a guest performer. (June 16)

Yeosu Expo Pop Festival organizers say they will allow fan seats only under the condition

that the spacing of fans seats accommodate up to five hundred people, so we need to

get a head count now.

Anyone who plans to attend the festival concert can post a comment below.

(whether she or he is a fan or not)

If fan seats are guaranteed, you may sit down in front.

Since we are very short on time, please let many people know this info.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/comm ... _what=&keyword= credit:ratoka@ RAINLEGEND

***Well, I started to like the “new” title for Rain’s upcoming movie.

News bites: June 13, 2012
by javabeans | June 13, 2012

r2b1.jpg

Yet another name change for Rain’s last pre-army project, pictured above: The movie formerly titled Red Scarf, then Flight: Near the Sun, is now R2B: Return To Base. It will eventually be called BRB: 2Legit2Quit. It’s also got a newly released poster and an August release date. [source: E Daily]

(skipped unrelated.....)

12-06-12 Rain MC @ 306 Supplement Enlistment Cultural Festival
source : demaclub twitter / ratoka -

Rain's aviation film "R2B: Return to Base" poster revealed, ready for summer take-off

2012061310111377195_1.jpg

Singer and actor Rain's aviation film is ready to take off with its first teaser poster revealed.

Just months away from opening in theaters this August, a poster of Rain's upcoming movie "R2B: Return to Base" was released by production firm CJ Entertainment's press release Wednesday.

The teaser appears to show the actor flying over
Seoul in a military jet and the film's logo is written at the bottom, which is the changed title from the initial "Take Off: Closer to the Sun."

While the exact release date has yet to be announced, the officials said in the statement that the firm hired skilled aviation professionals from
Hollywood, who also took park in Hollywood's superhero film "The Dark Knight" (2008) and sci-fi "Inception" (2010), from the very early stage of the production.

"R2B," in which Rain portrays a free-spirited and curious Air Force pilot named Tae-hun, revolves around the life, love and comradeship of fighter pilots amid a risky situation on the
Korean Peninsula, roughly based on 1964 Korean film “Red Muffler."

Along with Rain, or also known as his real name Jung Ji-hoon, the forthcoming pic will co-star KBS' "My Husband Got a Family" actor Yoo Jun-sang, Shin Se-gyeong, whose recent credit is on SBS' "Fashion King" and Jung Suk-won from SBS' "Rooftop Prince."

Last year, the "Rainism" singer attended the film's press conference to promote the action flick at the 2011 Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) held in Busan, which was just four days ahead of leaving for the two-year mandatory military service required of all Korean men.

Not only is "R2B" the last project he has played in before being enlisted into the army but it is also his first feature in three years after releasing Hollywood film "Ninja Assassin" by James McTeigue.

Rain kicked off his solo singing career with the self-titled debut album in 2002. As he began to expand his career into acting with roles in "Sang Doo! Let's Go to School" and "Full House," he has cemented himself as one of the biggest stars in Korean entertainment industry.

After gaining many titles under his name--singer, actor and entrepreneur--his broke into
Hollywood in 2008 with the Wachowski Brothers' action pic "Speed Racer" and landed the lead role in martial arts film "Ninja Assassin" a year later.

credit : 10Asia

2%2811%29.jpg2%2811%29.jpg

in many ways, the teaser has taken on purposes of its own. It serves as a call to drum up interest, to show off the act, and most importantly, to hint at concepts to come. Promoting with teasers is a way for to create hype. While teasers aim to sell the product, or showcase the product, from the perspective of a fan, I think an alternative way to look at the teaser is that it sates the hunger from waiting. I think a good teaser should be appealing but simple – LIKE THIS POSTER. :)]

[images] Rain's official website has been R2B'd.
2012-06-14

-- by Stephe @Cloud USA ^@@^//@rain-cloud.co.kr

I am SO stoked. Pardon me while I fan-girl in private for a moment. *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!* I'm getting way too much pleasure out of this. LOL :D

(Image credit: CJ Entertainment / Source: Rain's official website / capture by Cloud USA / CLICK image and let it blow up on you. Ha!)

rainofficialsiter2bimage_cusa.jpg

Don't forget to visit the R2B: Return To Base movie page while you're at it (on the Korean side... the new movie hasn't been put up on the English side yet, but hopefully will be soon... *fingers crossed*).

R2B: Return To Base (Scheduled To Be Released) Capture by Cloud USA / CLICK image for full size. ^@@^

r2bpagerainofficialwebsite_cusa.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Korean Magazine] Woman Sense (June 2012)

2012-06-15

credit as tagged//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

m1%281%29.jpg

m2%281%29.jpg

[Pic] Rain R2B: Return to Base Poster
CREDT : duddnjf83 + @cinevie + @moderato98 TWITTER / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

버스 정류장에서 R2B 포스터 발견! 서울 하늘에 전투기라니.. 진짜 대박이네요! 완전 간지 http://twitpic.com/9wikp6

저도 어제 길가다가 찍은 포스터 제보합니다~ 포스터만 봐도 대박 예감^^ 실제로 저런일이 일어날까요? http://twitpic.com/9wio8a

진짜 전투기 출현한지 알고 첨에 친구랑 저랑 완전 깜놀했어요;; 포스터 레알 멋있어요ㅜ http://twitpic.com/9wisrt @R2B_2012

A1%281%29.jpg

A2%281%29.jpg

A3.jpg

12-06-15 TV Daily - News_Rain MC @ 2012 Noble Militaty Family Award

credit : TV Daily // RATOKA @ YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CybOdkGerQA&feature=youtu.be

100.jpg

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Rain perfectly hosts the Best Military Family Awards June 15, 2012

713.jpg

“I’m private Jung Ji Hoon.”

Joining the army on October 11 last year, Rain, who is currently working as an entertainment soldier, hosted the Best Military Family Awards sponsored by Military Manpower Administration.

On June 15 at 10:30 a.m., Rain appeared on the stage with reporter Jeon Chan Hee from Defense Agency for Public Information Services as he was to host the 2012 Best Military Family Awards, which was held at Sejong Hall at Sejong Center for the Performing Arts.

The Best Military Family Awards started in 2004 in order to create a social atmosphere that respects families who have successfully completed their military services from the first to the third generation. Until now, total 1363 families have received the award.

At the awards, Rain calmly hosted the event without making a mistake.

In the military, Rain is continuously communicating with his fans on KFN FM (96.7MHz)’s Rain and KCM’s Speeding Instinct as a DJ. He also showed his talent in emceeing on TV Chosun’s Defense Report 2012.

When Rain was asked to tell his feeling about hosting the awards, he said, “I cannot answer the question because I’m not allowed to give an interview.”

After prime minister Kim Hwang Sik expressed his gratitude for the families and took pictures with them, Rain closed the ceremony and left the event hall immediately.

Rain will sing five songs including “Hip Song” at an opening concert of Yeosu Expo Pop Festival that will be held on June 16.

class="blog_h2 entry-title"

Rain perfectly hosts the Best Military Family Awards June 15, 2012

“I’m private Jung Ji Hoon.”

Joining the army on October 11 last year, Rain, who is currently working as an entertainment soldier, hosted the Best Military Family Awards sponsored by Military Manpower Administration.

On June 15 at 10:30 a.m., Rain appeared on the stage with reporter Jeon Chan Hee from Defense Agency for Public Information Services as he was to host the 2012 Best Military Family Awards, which was held at Sejong Hall at Sejong Center for the Performing Arts.

The Best Military Family Awards started in 2004 in order to create a social atmosphere that respects families who have successfully completed their military services from the first to the third generation. Until now, total 1363 families have received the award.

At the awards, Rain calmly hosted the event without making a mistake.

In the military, Rain is continuously communicating with his fans on KFN FM (96.7MHz)’s Rain and KCM’s Speeding Instinct as a DJ. He also showed his talent in emceeing on TV Chosun’s Defense Report 2012.

When Rain was asked to tell his feeling about hosting the awards, he said, “I cannot answer the question because I’m not allowed to give an interview.”

After prime minister Kim Hwang Sik expressed his gratitude for the families and took pictures with them, Rain closed the ceremony and left the event hall immediately.

Rain will sing five songs including “Hip Song” at an opening concert of Yeosu Expo Pop Festival that will be held on June 16.

[list]

[*]Source: TV Report

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "

12-06-15 Spot TV_Rain MC @ 2012 Noble Militaty Family Award

ratoka rain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBXgvuQENO4