Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest acid2burn

is he the endorser for the Kissweet ice cream?? i rem watching some of his very old CFs for some ice cream.. is this the same brand?

Guest strawberry-

轉貼請註明~韓翻中: irbi from *비with Rain*

☆轉貼請註明비withRainhttp://cloud-taiwan.net

06-05-31 YTN Star news Pantech song is in rank # 1

from baidu

yes... yes.... NO. 1...!!!!!

BRING THE BEAT BACK, Bi.....!!!

to biers who can read Chinese, another clip is newly subbed.

it's funny...look at Bi's shy smile when talking about his 6-packs

and stripping on stage :D

040612_KBS_Ent Relay_(FH)_by_bikyofamily.rm

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/rainchina/f5om7 18.1 MB

fh5it.jpg

i've watched this clip.... but i didnt know what they're talking about...

wish, there's english sub....

thanks jin... for news...

Guest tyty6_7

Rain will come to Vietnam on 8/6.

According to many papers in Viet Nam , Rain will have a "S-Phone concert ", which is hold in Quan Khu Bay Stadium with 20.000 seats , with the other Korean ( Chae yoen,Jewelry, B-Boy dancing group) and Vietnamese singers on 6/8. He will properly performance 6 songs ( 5 korean and 1 English ) and he will also sing " we are the world " or "we are champion " together with the others at the end of the concert.

He will arrive in Tan Son Nhat airport at 14 h on 8/6. About 30 guards will take him to his Hotel in oder to have a press conference there. Right after that Rain will be at Quan Khu Bay Stadium to practise , prepare and performance for the concert on that night.

After the concert he will be back Korea at 1a.m on 9/6. They said that Rain would have only 9 hours to stay in Vn without a rest.

http://www2.thanhnien.com.vn/Vanhoa/2006/5/30/150361.tno

http://www.tuoitre.com.vn/Tianyon/Index.as...75&ChannelID=10

Guest LoveRain

Birthday party cum fan meeting on 28th may: A letter to the clouds from Rain

Credit: yunrain@baidu// jinlees@soompi

Kr to Ch: Yunrain

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

A letter from Rain to Cloud

"Why are you laughing? Some music please!"

Before I met all of you, I didn't know how to love

I'm standing before all of you as "Rain"

When my heart is bursting with love from all of you

I understand the meaning of "this is the feeling of receiving love"

But when I am giving love, it seems like my method is somewhat wrong

And...there seems to be a feeling of distance

All these while when I was only receiving love, I was also very fortunate

But while your love in my heart is overflowing

I realised that my ways of showing love is very distant

During the 4 years I've spent with all of you

Ah~it seems like it is only now that I understand the meaning of love

Love can only be achieved jointly by both sides

To share whether in times of joy and sorrow

To everybody, my way of loving is

Whenever you are happy, sad, or in a special moment

it is my face and the image of me performing my best that will first come to your mind!

In order to be deserving of your love, and a name which you are proud of

I have always tried to put on my best performance.

Yup. In order for Rain to be able to continue being your source of pride in future;

In order for everybody to feel proud as a fan of Rain;

In future, I will strive to become the brightest light that stays by your side.

Rain: "Do you believe?"

Cloud: "We believe!"

Rain: "Too soft...do you believe?"

Cloud: "We believe!"

Rain: "Oh good! Thank you!

shocks.. Jihun is really good in words.. so touching..

thanks for the translation, sam..

docirene, all i can say is that first impression really never last.. :D

found this at the SHK thread in soompi

7436.jpg

i find it cute. another BiKyo creation.

:w00t::w00t:

i love this!!

cute!!

kissweet ice cream kiosk at festival mall in manila :D

http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/9555/rain2copy2xz.jpg

thanks to azuvilla of rainph

hahahaha!! am i seeing things?? that's Bi in an ice-cream stand??

dunno what to say.. hehehe.. :lol:

060528fanmeetingsadtangofancam.jpg

060528fanmeetingsadtangofancam1.jpg

Everytime I see him performing.. I would smile to myself.. this is his latest sad tango (fan meet)..

he didn't really dance... But when he moved... it just so .. :sigh:.. I have lost for words.. been using

the same over and over again...

I love his body language... He is good.. I mean really good.. or I am just bias??.. I tot that sad tango

perf was great... I love every single move...

I am repeating myself over and over again.. can't help it... AND I think.. I am getting use to his muscular

body now. He stood out from the rest of his dancers... no one can over shadow him..

I tot my obsession would be lesser now.. It should... I never stay "faithfull" this long to any artist..

max is 6 month... this is too long already.. and I don't see I'm quiting anytime soon...

:huh:

Guest docirene

dis is GREAT!!! doesn't even look like its PS... :D

yup definitely looks real. i envy ppl who could make full use of PS. read some posts favoring this pic. i know there are really bikyofanatics like us as well. they shld really be 2gther. they have the perfect on and offscreen chemistry.

Guest PuccaGirl_64

BAm...you make me laugh..me too I've never been that long of a fan of a male singer/actor/dancer..hehehehe...Bi's presence (if I ever get to see him)..will be enough for me!! :D

Bi..endorser of an ice cream..in manila??hheehehe..but I wish im in Philippines now...

vic and evenstar i agree with you two..The banner is soo CUTE..

EDIT: and docirene..hehe we're such Bi-Kyo fanatics..LOL

Guest docirene

my sister made this just for fun...

some pics of Bi & JYPE's Star Survival winner....funny how similar some of their mannerisms are :P

slide16kq.th.jpg

slide25lq.th.jpg

thumbnail.png

slide48pc.th.jpg

slide54iu.th.jpg

amazing. they can pass off as real bros. i hope he develops his own style and not just bank on being bi's lookalike.

kissweet ice cream kiosk at festival mall in manila :D

rain2copy2xz.jpg

thanks to azuvilla of rainph

yup i live near festival mall. i saw this 3 mos ago and i had some uncertainties abt the standee. i know he endorsed a certain ice cream brand but it doesnt look like kissweet at all. and then i rmbr that the pic of bi holding that ice cream cone used for the standee was photoshopped . i have that pic in my hard drive, no ice cream cone. anyways, i was really looking for sthg sweet that time so i told the saleslady that i would only buy the P70 scoop (quite expensive) if i can have my pic taken beside the standee. good thng my hubby brought his mms cf w/ camera. hahaah. funny i had to delete the image at once bec. i was dwarfed by the standee. it was a lifesize image of rain. he seems to be 6ft, just like my hubby. we were all laughing. that was a riot. but good thing to know the vanilla and choco chip flavor was superb. next time ill buy another flavor. strawberry perhaps? i wonder what's rain's favorite!

BAm...you make me laugh..me too I've never been that long of a fan of a male singer/actor/dancer..hehehehe...Bi's presence (if I ever get to see him)..will be enough for me!! :D

Bi..endorser of an ice cream..in manila??hheehehe..but I wish im in Philippines now...

vic and evenstar i agree with you two..The banner is soo CUTE..

EDIT: and docirene..hehe we're such Bi-Kyo fanatics..LOL

you bet! they're my most favorite asian couple ever. here's wishing and hoping sthg good comes out of it.

9e123ac31534c14a35720f4575cf1008.gif

Guest Rgal

Dear fans,

As we all know, Rain's birthday is coming soon. We, the fans from Singapore, would be preparing a very special gift for him this year.

This "very special" gift is to let him know that we are very sincere and serious about wanting him to come to Singapore to perform, not just for ourselves but also to share his songs and music with all other Singaporeans so that they will to get to know about the singer "Rain". Hopefully this will touch our beloved Rain's heart and he will make an effort to come to Singapore to make all our dreams come true.

We are unable to reveal the gift at the present moment so as to avoid duplication of ideas and make our gift for him a special and unique one. Something that is memorable to him from fans of Singapore! In the meantime, we seek your kind understanding as all will be made known as his birthday approaches and our gift preparations are almost complete.

However, this "very special gift" for CEO is of substantial cost and we really need your full support and contributions to make it come true. We have come up with 3 options for you to choose as to how much you would like to contribute towards this special gift:

Option 1: $50.00

Option 2: $30.00

Option 3: $20.00

For all contributors, please give us your contact number via email to Ling (cwl32001@yahoo.com) or Gina (gina02012002@msn.com).

For those of you who are willing to contribute more than the stated amount, please let us know your amount by either PM or email.

For those of you who can't contribute as much, you can contribute any amount that you are comfortable with. Please also let us know your amount by either PM or email.

This drive is open to all fans of Rain, so if you have any Singapore friends who are not members of RainSingapore but will like to contribute to this event, they are most welcome too.

Please transfer your contributions to RainSingapore POSB Savings account 107-57228-7 by 14 June 2006, 9pm. After transfer, please let us know your date/time/mode of transfer so that we can check & record it accordingly.

Remember, every little bit counts. We will need all the support that we can get. Let's all do our part in getting Rain to hit our sunny shores!

Thank you.

RainSingapore

http://www.rainsingapore.com / http://rainsingapore.proboards55.com

Direct link to the gift thread Click Me

Guest veronicaleung

Pantech song ranks # 1 of China "Pepsi Music Chart"

May 31, 2006, STARNEWS

Kr to Ch: irbi from BiwithRain

Ch to En: veronica from SexyBi

Rain's commercial song ranks # 1 in China's Music Chart.

Rain's Pantech song ranks # 1 in China's Pepsi Music Chart.

Recently Rain broke China's record by accepting Pantech's 18 billion Korean Wan offer in filming a commerical similar to Lee Hyori's ANYMOTION commercial. The female lead of this commerical is Suen Li who participated in the move SPIRIT. Rain, who sang the song MEMORIES IN HAND was released in China in late April.

JYP produced MEMORIES IN HAND for the PANTECH commerical and Rain performed the song in Mandarin, the song was not released as a album.

Rain is now in Bu San filming I'M A CYBORG, IT'S OK? On June 8th, Rain will be performing in Vietnam and on the 15th and 16th he will be having a fan meeting with his Japanese fans in Budoukan.

Pantech song is in rank # 1 of China "pepsi music list"

[31-May-06][sTARNEWS]

????/STARNEWS

Credit: Biwithrain//jinlees@soompi

???: irbi from ??with Rain? (?withRainhttp://cloud-taiwan.net)

Rain ??????????????

Rain??PANTECH????????????????????????????????

?

?Rain??????????????18?????PANTECH???????????????ANYMOTION?

?????????????????????SPIRIT?????Rain???????????????????????????

?????????PANTECH???????RAIN?????????????CD???

Rain????????????????6?8???????????6?15?16???????????????

Guest Rayndrop

May 31, 2006, STARNEWS

Recently Rain broke China's record by accepting Pantech's 18 billion Korean Wan offer in filming a commerical similar to Lee Hyori's ANYMOTION commercial. The female lead of this commerical is Suen Li who participated in the move SPIRIT. Rain, who sang the song MEMORIES IN HAND was released in China in late April.

JYP produced MEMORIES IN HAND for the PANTECH commerical and Rain performed the song in Mandarin, the song was not released as a album.

Rain is now in Bu San filming I'M A CYBORG, IT'S OK? On June 8th, Rain will be performing in Vietnam and on the 15th and 16th he will be having a fan meeting with his Japanese fans in Budoukan.

[31-May-06][sTARNEWS]

????/STARNEWS

Rain ??????????????

?

Ahh~~ hahaha...wingkie made it to soompi.

Thanks for translating. :wub:

Guest amaya0625

^that's a great news! Bi's amazing.

thought i've seen someone here posted pics of Pantech's CD and case..is that only for the promotion and not for sale?

Birthday party cum fan meeting on 28th may: A letter to the clouds from Rain

Credit: yunrain@baidu// jinlees@soompi

Kr to Ch: Yunrain

A letter from Rain to Cloud

He's honest and sweet. ^^*

Kim Jae Dong: "Rain's small eyes represent the eyes of the Republic of Korea"

Creidt: Raincn.com// jinlees@soompi

"Rain's small eyes are the representative eyes of the Republic of Korea!" These words immediately got enthusiastic cheers from fans.

LOL..true that.

found this at the SHK thread in soompi

7436.jpg

aww..i agreet that this is a really cute pic

Reading the posts, first time knowing Bi, put a big smile on my face..it's heartwarming ....

I really can't get enough of him! ..

travelled to a diff country to see his concert, plan to see another one in the future :lol:

Kalinda - I love to read your post.. :P. Post more.. missed our discussion on Bok Gu..

BTW - I "hate" Bok Gu.. I wanna kill Bok Gu.. good that he died with Eun Sok.. ^_^ ..

My first encounter... ahhh... I'm definitely sure I posted about this so many time..

Well.. I remember I posted a pic which got me interested in Bi.

I was a korean drama addict before

My korean drama favourite was - Beautiful day, Winter Sonata and All In..

(among many others)..

And that was before I came to know about this wonderful boy call Bi..

I was a playah - looooooooooooooooveeDDD BYJ to bit.. loveeeee LBH and I was totally mesmerizedDDD

by Ryu Si Won... yup that chubby boy in beautiful day (not so chubby anymore)..

I love soompi from way back in 2003 - Didn't post - just browsed.. open every drama

thread and read.. in Sept 2004 - The biggest hype in drama section was FH thread.

FULLHOUSE

Practically everyone was talking about FH, the BiKyo couple. I saw FH siggy every where...

It was a hit... most talked about drama (aside from other hit drama - like STH, Bali

Lover in Paris, Damo)..

I could only look and dream about watchin all those "good" drama - I can't CB back then..

I did't even know anything much about downloding - even from direct link such as YSI..

Bittorent was quite popular..

SO everyday - I would open FH thread and read.. day by day my facination for him grew.

Reading all those lovely post in FH thread intrigued me. Reading they discussed about

Bikyo bickering further make me love the couple even before I watched FH.

But it was just a normal reaction from korean drama junkie like me...

I love almost all korean drama - I see alot of it - mostly bot the vcd, only old drama

was available. I was still into All About Eve when people move on to Attic Cat.. and

When I was into Attic Cat people already moved on to Lover In paris, Bali.. etc etc..

I was always a step behind - because I could not dwnlod and have to wait for the vcd copy

to be available.. and it took ages for a new drama to be available in M'sia (unlike now)..

Rain and Gong Hyo Jin

I remember I read about Rain - a singer - acted in SD Go to school - saw his pic.. and

also read rumor about him with SD lead - Gong Hyo Jin. Still remember that Gong Hyo Jin

followed him to LA - to watch his performance. It was reported in one of korean site/news..

It was not a rumor - actualy they were quite intimate back then - but of course there

was never an open declaration about their relation ship.

I hated Gong Hyo Jin - because of her role in Snowman (She fall in love with his brother inlaw

and after her sister passed away he got married to the brother inlaw. Kim Rae Won was the 2nd lead

in this drama - I looooooooooove KRW and I was hoping that she would choose KRW instead of the

old man (male lead was kinda old - the one that acted as father in Piano).

I really hate GHJ - and that the reason I can't digest SD... Yup - GHJ was the reason SD not

on my favourite list (before FH). I regretted I watch Snowman (because - You would hate her character

too.. How could one fall in love with her own brother in law??)..

I call her - Tapioca.. I and my sis call her Tapioca (do yo girls know what Tapioca is?? Ubi Kayu

- M'sian word - it like a potato - it's in the family of potato)..

I tot to myself - how could anyone could fall for this tapioca?? Saw Rain photo - the news about GHJ followed

Bi to LA was posted in the soompi news section - together with their photo. I still remember the news coz I was

puzzled that someone could actually like GHJ - the Tapioca. My hatred for GHJ make me remember the news.

I find Bi .. err.. just a normal guy. Nothing special..back then

The news also mention about his quite succesfull debut (drama). They rated SDGTS 4 star (out of 5).

I don't really have the intention to watch SD - coz I didn't fancy the storyline.. Urgghh Gigolo???

The FH thread made me checked him out.. just check out his past work.. so I google for

Rain/Jung Ji Hoon drama - vcd/dvd - with english sub.. and Ta daaaaa.. SDGTS pop up... (FH was still

on air so the vcd was not available).

SANG DO

My feeling of SD..

Well - I find him ugly.. (unlike those pic posted in FH thread - I somehow find LYJ shekshi ^_^).

Wide forhead - small eyes - looked bored most of the time. Flat cheek bone - but one thing about

his lips.... OMG it's shekshi... and... It's his voice got me hooked .. when he sang Just Once..

I was gaping - OMG - he can sing.. OMG what a husky voice. I think he has the most huskiest voice.

I repeated the part over and over again. I lost count... I just love the voice.. and that make

me wan so much to listen to him sing.

He dance a little in SD - I never tot he's a good dancer.. I knew he sings..but dancing?? No..

when he did the MJ dance he looked like a clown.. I have the impression that he is a clown in real

life (which I found later on that it's the opposite).. He exegerated MJ moves - he looked kinda weird

and like a moron...but I like him.. just like another korean hunk on my list.. nothing special..just

another korean hunk on the block..no cheekbone korean hunk..

Like a moron..

default286uk.gifdefault292wz.gif

So since I like his voice - I beg for his song everywhere.. then innerouter.. (forever indebted)..

she sent me all 3 album MP3.. well I love his voice.. I love the song.. but I was not that crazy..Untillll..

Jeng jengg!!

Jeng jenggggggggggggg !!! ... I saw his MV - It raining... I was speechless... I never see korean MV before..

I didn't know that they are that advance - be it choreograph, the mood, the lighthing.. camera angle..

wardrobe.. and the MV theme itself. It was the first time I see something like It's raining MV

(Asian production), I was so used to American singer MV.. I.... better stop wahaha

vts0140133484py.jpg

OMG - I posted too long..wahahah.... some must really hate me for wasting the space..

I tot I wanna elaborate about his MV... hehe.. I should stop huh.. I also want to elaborate about LYJ..

why LYJ is special to me...

I should stop making this a habit... too long...

Guest speed_devil

Bam..... you should see his Road for Rain DVD *winks* - you'll be drooling and having a heart attack at the same time...... in one of the segments where he dances in Cuba..... you'll see all the best bits of It's Raining, that perf with MC Mong, Na, that fast dance he does during his concert perf of Chajayo, etc..... all combined together. I was smiling like an idiot last night :w00t:

Guest Katrina

wow... what a detailed explanation by Bam.

Hi Biers! it's quite a long time when i last posted in here, everytime i was here, too busy to read backlogs....hehehe~

He's getting more and more irresistible everyday. Well, i found some more Korean singer (male singers) with powerful and soothing voices, I like them, yes... but Bi is always my first love.:wub: I fall in love with his voice long ago, and still can remember the feeling. :blush: it's kind of warm and sexy at the same time. it's my favourite song all time, How To Avoid the Sun. :D

Bi oppa...! Continue to produce excellent work, I'd always support you, I've always support you and I will always support you! We, clouds, will be supporting forever you! Aja! :blush: :wub:

Guest QtyAngel29

May 31, 2006, STARNEWS

[31-May-06][sTARNEWS]

????/STARNEWS

Rain ??????????????

?

hey thx for the news and welcome...see u finally got an accountant vernica hehehehehehe

~Tiffy~

Guest wloi

Seeing that you gals like the PS photo of Bikyo for the world cup,created by Korean bikyo fans.

I now post this one here instead of SHK's thread...as it is Bi's new house. :rolleyes:

This one is created by my friend.. :P

house.jpg

Bam..... you should see his Road for Rain DVD *winks* - you'll be drooling and having a heart attack at the same time...... in one of the segments where he dances in Cuba..... you'll see all the best bits of It's Raining, that perf with MC Mong, Na, that fast dance he does during his concert perf of Chajayo, etc..... all combined together. I was smiling like an idiot last night :w00t:

He dance??????????????????????????????? Ling.. why are you doing this to me.. I am poor

I have no money.. don't do this...

Linggggggggggggg... it like you kill me... and now I can't sleep....

I want that DVD....

urrrr.... Ling.. tell some more... a little bit more... any "good" photo?? U know... that kind of pic??

U know.... I know you know...

:kick Ling richard simmons:

Guest speed_devil

Ok..... just this one cap - no more ..... which I found ...

f0102906172440717jn.jpg

Source : CC

And er, yea, he danced...... but my fave DVD is the one of the photobook making...... there's one scene where he was doing a shoot in a pool... and during a break, he had dried ramen with red wine <_<