Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Here is the pic edited showing him without his eyeglasses, what do you think? :lol:

[05-15] Fan Edited rainyent Rain pic - without glasses

Fan Edited - without glasses

Credit: made by rainist // the_rainist @ twitter//scorpiola@Rain Legend

Rainist 레이니스트 ‏ @the_rainist

비느 안경 벗겨버렸음 ㅎ^ㅎ http://pic.twitter.com/gWy0csTW

*quoted image*

Another pic -

12-05-15 Rain picture

source : Japan official site // https://twitter.com/#!/raincloud1982/status/202364781779369984/photo/1

2012-05-15

credit:raroka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

photo

120514 Rain sends Mithra Choi Jin off from military

Credit:: realmithrajin @ twitter// scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

Mithra眞 ‏ @realmithrajin

곧 전역 할 사람들. 빨리들 나와요. ㅋㅋㅋ http://yfrog.com/esu5iijj

*quoted image*

[English translation]

by화니

Please come on out, you guys with little time left in the army !...kekeke

[2012-05-16 오전 4:58:34]

anjjo, I wonder how many sets are these pictures, huh? Not that I'm complaining....I like it...........I hope we could see more.....If there's more to see I hope another look next time..... :lol:

Is the saying true that “army buddies are buddies for life”? Do you believe on this, dear? :D

정지훈 일병처럼 군 부대에서 ‘특급전사’가 되려면??

source : http://demaclub.tistory.com/769

credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

[English translation]

credit : 화니

-Rain part-

To become an ultra warrior in the army like pfc "Jung Ji Hoon"?

Pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) told 'Defense Agency for Public Information Services' last March that he was selected as an ultra warrior at a field force, which played a major part in helping him to get promoted the fastest out of those who joined the army at the same time as him, "Korean under obligation to protect the country, young men must go to army. I did my best to be trained, and the reason why I tried hard to be an warrior, was that I wanted to get a vacation. The same could be said of other soldiers. I made desperate efforts to become am ultra warrior.

Thankfully, I seemed to have a talent for shot to some.

I got a high score in firing (19 of 20 shots), which helped me to become an ultra warrior."

-And then there is an interview with an ultra warrior, not with Rain -

[2012-05-16 오후 4:36:03]

Guest bbly

Hi bbly, ye, looking at those foods given to RAIN really made me hungry as well. Looks very yummy although some of them IDK what those foods are.....just after the names were mentioned. :lol: The only familiar in my eyes there are the "multi-grain rice" - & maybe some others.....

Ye, so happy for Mithra that he's out now. Before it was a standard 2-year requirement for the Army, 28-months for Navy & 30-months for Air Force but military has revised a conscription rule to only 21-months for all units effective last February 2011. Good now for RAIN................still quite long..... :rolleyes:

You know so far whenever I tried Korean food, I loved it and never had a bad experience. :)

I wonder how is relationship with Rain was. I know that Rain has worked with Epik High (Tablo) in his JYP days.

Dear, even those 14 months will pass quickly, I am sure of it. So far everything goes fine, Rain is healthy, looking good. So at least we don't need to worry about him here.

*** I wonder if this photo is recent maybe when he just had a break, huh? :lol:

12-05-15 Rainyent tweet Rain picture

source : rainyent twitter / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

여러분들에게 드리는 레이니의 깜짝 선물 대......짜잔

anjjo, I wonder how many sets are these pictures, huh? Not that I'm complaining....I like it...........I hope we could see more.....If there's more to see I hope another look next time..... :lol:

Hi willenette, looks like Rain enjoyed doing selca and now becomes a series, saying that these are his gifts to his fans. :lol: . So here are more -

12-05-17 Rainyent tweet Rain picture

credit: ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

source : rainyent twitter

잠 못 이루는 우리 비느님 팬여러분들을 위해 한번에 셀카 3, 4탄 올려드립니다.

You know so far whenever I tried Korean food, I loved it and never had a bad experience. :)

I wonder how is relationship with Rain was. I know that Rain has worked with Epik High (Tablo) in his JYP days.

Dear, even those 14 months will pass quickly, I am sure of it. So far everything goes fine, Rain is healthy, looking good. So at least we don't need to worry about him here.

Seriously, no way those pictures are recent!!!! I just can't believe it!!!! Just look at his face. I really thought it were pictures of his day when he was in the boygroup (sorry, as I am getting old I am really bad with names :P ) like over 10 years ago. :D

Hi bbly, I love K-food, too except kimchi, dear - hehehe. About these selca pictures, I had 2nd thoughts as well the 1st time I saw the photo if that was recent or not. But, good that my guess is right after all. That boygroup was "Fanclub" - It was a 6-member K-pop boyband during the late 90′s. The group was short lived. Fanclub released only two CDs. At 16, RAIN debuted in 1998 as a member of this boy group. Rain described the Fanclub members as "caged animals" since they were locked in the rehearsal room for up to ten hours without food. Sigh....the group was dismissed at 1999. :mellow:

Hi willenette, looks like Rain enjoyed doing selca and now becomes a series, saying that these are his gifts to his fans. :lol: . So here are more -

12-05-17 Rainyent tweet Rain picture

source : rainyent twitter

잠 못 이루는 우리 비느님 팬여러분들을 위해 한번에 셀카 3, 4탄 올려드립니다.

[Mar-17-2012]‘Flight : Close to The Sun' starring Rain is due for release in August, 2012.

Credit to enews24 http://news.nate.com/view/20120517n10908

Brief translation by 화니

movie_image0517_1.jpg

-Brief summary-

Blockbuster film ‘Flight : Close to The Sun' starring singer and actor Rain is due for

release in August, 2012. Rain filmed the movie before his enlistment.

The filmmakers said, "The movie is set to make its debut during summer season, and

the post-production stage is being worked."

The movie was supposed to be released late in May, but the release is off till August.

According to movie professionals, "The movie may achieve a perfection of form that is

quite new through the post-production stage. We have great expectations for the movie,

and its visual style is pretty brilliant."

Their much-anticipated blockbuster, ‘Flight : Close to The Sun' is a film about the love

and friendship of fighter pilots, in which actress 'Shin Se Kyung', actor 'Yu Jun Sang',

'Kim Sung Soo', including Rain, appear. Ten billion won has been invested into

the production of this movie.

Rain′s Film ‘Flight: Close to the Sun’ to Premiere in August

The blockbuster film Flight: Close to the Sun, which Rain finished filming before he entered the military, will be premiering sometime in August.

A rep for the film recently told enews, "The film is in its last stages of production, and is aiming for a premiere during the summer peak season.”

Some within the film industry had brought up the possibility that the film was drifting without a fixed date for release.

The rep clamped down on those rumors, and said, “[The film] is in its last stages of production. It’s just that the schedule was pushed back to hold the premiere at a better time.”

The film, directed by Kim Dong Won of The Housemaid fame, was originally scheduled to premiere near the end of May, but the date was pushed back to August.

This seems to be because the film industry has started to see the summer vacation season as the peak season. Successful and issue-making films such as The Host, May 18, D-War, Haeundae, Take Off, Quick, The Front Line and Sector 7 all met with their audiences in summer.

As such, the release of Flight in August means that the distribution company expects a lot from the film.

Some officials stated about Flight that they “heard there is a possibility the film will be put in a new form through the finishing touches,” and that they’re “looking forward to how it will turn out.”

A cast member from the film also told enews, “Some are voicing concern about the film because its premiere dates have been pushed back, but [the concerns are] not true. They’re probably concerns by some officials who just saw the edited draft version. I heard that the visuals are pretty good.”

The concerns especially seemed to have more ground as the film’s release kept being pushed back even though it had held its press conference at the Busan International Film Festival in October 2011.

Officials said, however, that “the press conference had to take place at that time because of Rain’s enlistment schedule.”

Flight: Close to the Sun is a film about the love and friendship between air force pilots, and stars Rain, Shin Se Kyung, Jung Seok Won, Yu Jun Sang and Kim Sung Soo. Director Kim Dong Won, who produced My Boss, My Hero 2 and City of Damnation, directed the film. The film made issues for costing more than 10 billion won to produce.

Photo credit: CJ E&M / enewsworld

Guest bbly

Hi bbly, I love K-food, too except kimchi, dear - hehehe. About these selca pictures, I had 2nd thoughts as well the 1st time I saw the photo if that was recent or not. But, good that my guess is right after all. That boygroup was "Fanclub" - It was a 6-member K-pop boyband during the late 90′s. The group was short lived. Fanclub released only two CDs. At 16, RAIN debuted in 1998 as a member of this boy group. Rain described the Fanclub members as "caged animals" since they were locked in the rehearsal room for up to ten hours without food. Sigh....the group was dismissed at 1999. :mellow:

Fanclub! Of course!! Thanks dear for reminding me. Yes, he doesn't have the best memories about his boygroup days. But it helped him to get a first taste and impression of the show business.

You don't like Kimchi? Me, I actually love it!!! ;)

Remember RAIN Diary

credit DC / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I love the fact that the cute heart with face, which Rain has drawn himself made it to the other cover of this diary. It makes it even more special.

Fan cat Rain on 17 May

2012-05-17 ratoka

SOURCE @okkyong3462 TWITTER

강창모 일병 전단지엔 두곡인데...세곡째 부르네요. 우리 비느님도 세곡 하길...

1. 아시다시피 오늘 위문열차가 비공개라 사관생도와 육사관계자 가족외엔 출입이 안되었어요. 지척에 비느님이 오신다는데 어떻게든 영접이 하고싶어 잘 아는 학부모님 중 해군이 계셔서 부탁드렸어요. 근데 그 분도 공연장에 들여보내줄 수 있을지 확신을 못한다

고 하셔서 반쯤은 포기하고 간 거였어요.다행히 그 아버님 지인이 육사에 계셔서 무사히 자리에 앉을 수 있었어요. 그러나 자리는 아주 뒤...날이 훤할 때는 맛폰 카메라로 줌하니 좀 나오더니 어두워지니 면봉비 사진도 찍을 수가 없었어요.ㅠㅠ

3. 사진 기다리신 분들껜 참 죄송하네요.^^;; 지리한 앞의 공연들이 끝나고 드디어 비느님이 나오셨어요. 어차피 가까이서 못 볼 거 팬이 왔다는 거라도 알게하고자 맨 뒤 의자 위에 올라서서 준비해간 플카와 레인봉을 흔들었답니다. 비느님이 보셨을지..

4. 오늘 비느님은 옅은 청바지에 문제의 비니를 쓰시고 얇은 검정 가죽점퍼를 입으셨어요. 비느님이 나올 차례가 되자 관객석은 일순간 술렁거렸고 이전 무대에서는 얌전히 앉아있던 생도들이 일제히 기립했답니다. 잇츠레이닝의 ‘습하’를 어찌나 우렁차게

5. 복창하시던지...ㅋㅋ 역시 비느님임을 실감할 수 있었답니다. 댄서 형님들은 늘 오시던 네 분이 오셨어요. 비느님 무대 끝나고 무대 뒤로 가니 지친 모습의 형님들이 승용차에 타시고는 바로 떠나시더군요. 용기를 내서 성탁씨께 비느님 어디 계시냐

6. 물었더니 모른다 하시더라구요. 뻔한 걸 왜 물어봤나 몰라요. ㅠㅠ 지쳐보이는 댄서형들 보자니 짠한 생각이 들었고 우리 비느님은 얼마나 더 힘드실까 생각하니 맘이 많이 아팠답니다.

7. 오늘 위문열차 보면서 느낀 건 박효신병장이 하루 빨리 제대해야 위문열차를 통해 제대로 된 비느님을 만날 수 있으리란 점이에요. 엔딩하면서 여섯 곡쯤 부르대요. 박병장이 중간 멘트에서 그러대요. 사회에선 비 다음에 자기가 노래하는 일은 없다고...

[English translation]

by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

[Fan Acct] : Saw Rain at Consolatory Train, a live military radio show, at the Naval Academy on May 17, 2012.

Pfc 'Kang Chang Mo' (KMC) was supposed to sing 2 songs, but he is singing third song. Hope Rain will sing 3 songs, too.

1. Today's Consolatory Train took place in private.

Only naval cadets and their families were allowed access to the venue, but I was able to enter the venue through personal connections. I sit way in the back, where it was impossible to bring it into focus when I took photos of Rain...ㅠㅠ

3. I regret letting down those who were looking forward to seeing pictures of him.

Rain finally appeared on stage after others' performances boring me.

I started waving a banner and a R-shaped cheering material I brought, standing on my chair. I wonder if he saw them.

4. Rain was wearing a light blue jean, the same beanie as before, and a thin leather jacket. When it was Rain's turn, the crowd murmured with excitement for an instant, and the cadets who had sit still before that, rose to their feet as soon as he entered. They repeated after Rain in unison with a powerful and resounding voice whenever he produced a refrain, "chupha"

5. It hit me how popular he was. After Rain's performance, his 4 dancers were seen being so exhausted from work backstage, and they drove away in the car soon. Before that, when I asked his dancer 'Sungtack' where Rain was, Sungtack answered, "I don't know either, actually."

6. I regretted asking the question about Rain, but knew I had to ask about something at that moment. But, I can imagine how hard it must be for Rain.

7. "Park Hyo Shin" became the latest at the live show. Midway through his performance, "Park Hyo Shin" said, "My songs are being performed at the end, but I dare not think of that as long as Rain is in society."

[2012-05-18]

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi anjjo, what you posted above is the 3rd selca already. I think there will be (4) selca pictures on this. We’re seeing the 3rd one & hope there will be one, which is the last soon. He’s saying goodnight here (?)….. Ohhh............about that psychic prediction, where did you read this, dear? This is quite funny.....As you said so, don't take it seriously........it's his/her own prediction.....Wait & see................. :lol:

Hi willenette, I read the prediction in a blog a long time ago. The psychic is a lady. Even the blog owner was in doubt and do not believe. :lol::lol:

[Mar-17-2012]‘Flight : Close to The Sun' starring Rain is due for release in August, 2012.

Credit to enews24 http://news.nate.com/view/20120517n10908

Brief translation by 화니

*quoted image*

-Brief summary-

Blockbuster film ‘Flight : Close to The Sun' starring singer and actor Rain is due for

release in August, 2012. Rain filmed the movie before his enlistment.

The filmmakers said, "The movie is set to make its debut during summer season, and

the post-production stage is being worked."

The movie was supposed to be released late in May, but the release is off till August.

According to movie professionals, "The movie may achieve a perfection of form that is

quite new through the post-production stage. We have great expectations for the movie,

and its visual style is pretty brilliant."

Their much-anticipated blockbuster, ‘Flight : Close to The Sun' is a film about the love

and friendship of fighter pilots, in which actress 'Shin Se Kyung', actor 'Yu Jun Sang',

'Kim Sung Soo', including Rain, appear. Ten billion won has been invested into

the production of this movie.

Rain′s Film ‘Flight: Close to the Sun’ to Premiere in August

The blockbuster film Flight: Close to the Sun, which Rain finished filming before he entered the military, will be premiering sometime in August.

A rep for the film recently told enews, "The film is in its last stages of production, and is aiming for a premiere during the summer peak season.”

Some within the film industry had brought up the possibility that the film was drifting without a fixed date for release.

The rep clamped down on those rumors, and said, “[The film] is in its last stages of production. It’s just that the schedule was pushed back to hold the premiere at a better time.”

The film, directed by Kim Dong Won of The Housemaid fame, was originally scheduled to premiere near the end of May, but the date was pushed back to August.

This seems to be because the film industry has started to see the summer vacation season as the peak season. Successful and issue-making films such as The Host, May 18, D-War, Haeundae, Take Off, Quick, The Front Line and Sector 7 all met with their audiences in summer.

As such, the release of Flight in August means that the distribution company expects a lot from the film.

Some officials stated about Flight that they “heard there is a possibility the film will be put in a new form through the finishing touches,” and that they’re “looking forward to how it will turn out.”

A cast member from the film also told enews, “Some are voicing concern about the film because its premiere dates have been pushed back, but [the concerns are] not true. They’re probably concerns by some officials who just saw the edited draft version. I heard that the visuals are pretty good.”

The concerns especially seemed to have more ground as the film’s release kept being pushed back even though it had held its press conference at the Busan International Film Festival in October 2011.

Officials said, however, that “the press conference had to take place at that time because of Rain’s enlistment schedule.”

Flight: Close to the Sun is a film about the love and friendship between air force pilots, and stars Rain, Shin Se Kyung, Jung Seok Won, Yu Jun Sang and Kim Sung Soo. Director Kim Dong Won, who produced My Boss, My Hero 2 and City of Damnation, directed the film. The film made issues for costing more than 10 billion won to produce.

Photo credit: CJ E&M / enewsworld

Thanks for sharing this good news. So the post production processes of the film are still to be finished. I hope this is the final decision to release Flight: Close to the Sun and wish for a huge success. If this will push through, the showing is very timely, it is summer and vacation time. According to the article the producers are "aiming for a premiere during the summer peak season.” Another one? Maybe Rain will be allowed to attend. :unsure:

12-05-08 Rain Consolatory Train Group picture

2012-05-17

source : http://cafe.daum.net/8saoduki/KA3J/47?docid=aKhL

hq1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------

More photos

Remember RAIN Diary

2012-05-17

CREDIT twitter & facebook+dc//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

Y3.JPG

Y4.JPG

y1.png

y2.jpg

Hi willenette, I read the prediction in a blog a long time ago. The psychic is a lady. Even the blog owner was in doubt and do not believe. :lol::lol:

Thanks for sharing this good news. So the post production processes of the film are still to be finished. I hope this is the final decision to release Flight: Close to the Sun and wish for a huge success. If this will push through, the showing is very timely, it is summer and vacation time. According to the article the producers are "aiming for a premiere during the summer peak season.” Another one? Maybe Rain will be allowed to attend. :unsure:

Hi anjjo, thanks for the reply about this "prediction" - About the movie, I really hope that RAIN will be allowed to go out & promote although it's really a slim chance, this is just what I feel. :D

Overseas delivery for Remember RAIN Diary

credit : http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=387&bSeq=587

Hello, this is Rainy Entertainment.

We will begin delivery of the Remember Rain Diary to overseas country.

All verifications seem to be in order except:

ANGELA/IDELL DOWELL

We got your payment via paypal but we did not receive your email application with shipping details. Please send your email application to rainyent.cloud@gmail.com as soon as possible.

Thank You.

[info] Rain & KCM The Desire To Speed official website

http://www.dema.mil.kr/web/home/speeding

12-05-17 Rain coupang event

source coupang // cap by ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

co1.jpg

co2.png

*** Wahhhhh...............who among in BB, huh? They are (5) - TOP? Well, if so, (3) of the HOT men in Korea - she got good taste. And this Chinese model is beautiful.....& has a very nice figure. Height-wise, she goes well with either RAIN & WB. TOP is a bit short for her. Who doesn't want to date Won Bin & Rain? Hahaha - but she has a longgggg line ahead of her. :lol:

Chinese model Ai Shangzhen would like to date Big Bang, Won Bin, and Rain

c6bead88a32634ed6ee7b0d5f6bdb9c3.jpg

Chinese top model Ai Shangzhen revealed her thoughts on Korean actor Won Bin, and musicians Rain and Big Bang.

On May 17th, Ai Shangzhen attended the ‘Queen’s Blade With Ai Shangzhen’ event and displayed her amazing figure standing at 180 cm (5’11″) tall with a weight of 51 kg (112 lbs).

Ai Shangzhen lived up to her title as a top model by perfectly pulling off the costume of her game character ‘Depender’, and she took time to answer questions of the gamers and take photos with them.

She also mentioned that she is a fan of Hallyu and said, “Korean celebrities have their own individual charms. If I ever had the chance, I would like to date Won Bin, Rain, and Big Bang.”

The model explained her choices by saying, “I think they are so talented and attractive.”

In related news, ‘Queen’s Blade’ is an MMORPG game featuring only female characters.

Source & Image : bntNews via Nate / allkpop

12-05-18 speeding967 tweet

0000.png

[English translation]

credit : 화니

소소한 일상 사연이나 신청곡, 주변 사람에게 띄우는 편지도 좋습니다. 시간이 닿는 한 모두 소화할테니 지금 바로 <비, KCM의 질주본능> 홈페이지 http://www.dema.mil.kr/web/home/speeding 로 고고씽! 사연 남겨주세요!

Please send your stories about the joys and sorrows of everyday living or letters to the people around you or song request to <Rain&KCM's The Desire To Speed> by posting them on its home page,

" http://www.dema.mil.kr/web/home/speeding "

드디어! 완벽하진 않지만 <비,KCM의 질주본능> 홈페이지가 문을 열었습니다. 아직은 홈페이지 개편 중이라 예쁘진 않지만 그래도 사연을 남겨주시면 몸과 마음을 다해 읽어드릴게요. 홈페이지 주소는

<Rain&KCM's The Desire To Speed>'s home page has finally opened although it is yet far from perfect. It hasn't yet been well-organized because of being reformed, but if you post your stories on our message board, we will read them carefully.

The homepage address is " http://www.dema.mil.kr/web/home/speeding "

[2012-05-18 오후 2:22:43]

photo

120514 Rain sends Mithra Choi Jin off from military

Credit:: realmithrajin @ twitter// scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

Mithra眞 ‏ @realmithrajin

곧 전역 할 사람들. 빨리들 나와요. ㅋㅋㅋ http://yfrog.com/esu5iijj

*quoted image*

[English translation]

by화니

Please come on out, you guys with little time left in the army !...kekeke

[2012-05-16 오전 4:58:34]

anjjo, looking at the picture & what the translation says I could only say : Aish….. Why July 10, 2013 couldn’t come fast enough, huh? :mellow:

Fan cat Rain on 17 May

2012-05-17 ratoka

SOURCE @okkyong3462 TWITTER

강창모 일병 전단지엔 두곡인데...세곡째 부르네요. 우리 비느님도 세곡 하길...

1. 아시다시피 오늘 위문열차가 비공개라 사관생도와 육사관계자 가족외엔 출입이 안되었어요. 지척에 비느님이 오신다는데 어떻게든 영접이 하고싶어 잘 아는 학부모님 중 해군이 계셔서 부탁드렸어요. 근데 그 분도 공연장에 들여보내줄 수 있을지 확신을 못한다

고 하셔서 반쯤은 포기하고 간 거였어요.다행히 그 아버님 지인이 육사에 계셔서 무사히 자리에 앉을 수 있었어요. 그러나 자리는 아주 뒤...날이 훤할 때는 맛폰 카메라로 줌하니 좀 나오더니 어두워지니 면봉비 사진도 찍을 수가 없었어요.ㅠㅠ

3. 사진 기다리신 분들껜 참 죄송하네요.^^;; 지리한 앞의 공연들이 끝나고 드디어 비느님이 나오셨어요. 어차피 가까이서 못 볼 거 팬이 왔다는 거라도 알게하고자 맨 뒤 의자 위에 올라서서 준비해간 플카와 레인봉을 흔들었답니다. 비느님이 보셨을지..

4. 오늘 비느님은 옅은 청바지에 문제의 비니를 쓰시고 얇은 검정 가죽점퍼를 입으셨어요. 비느님이 나올 차례가 되자 관객석은 일순간 술렁거렸고 이전 무대에서는 얌전히 앉아있던 생도들이 일제히 기립했답니다. 잇츠레이닝의 ‘습하’를 어찌나 우렁차게

5. 복창하시던지...ㅋㅋ 역시 비느님임을 실감할 수 있었답니다. 댄서 형님들은 늘 오시던 네 분이 오셨어요. 비느님 무대 끝나고 무대 뒤로 가니 지친 모습의 형님들이 승용차에 타시고는 바로 떠나시더군요. 용기를 내서 성탁씨께 비느님 어디 계시냐

6. 물었더니 모른다 하시더라구요. 뻔한 걸 왜 물어봤나 몰라요. ㅠㅠ 지쳐보이는 댄서형들 보자니 짠한 생각이 들었고 우리 비느님은 얼마나 더 힘드실까 생각하니 맘이 많이 아팠답니다.

7. 오늘 위문열차 보면서 느낀 건 박효신병장이 하루 빨리 제대해야 위문열차를 통해 제대로 된 비느님을 만날 수 있으리란 점이에요. 엔딩하면서 여섯 곡쯤 부르대요. 박병장이 중간 멘트에서 그러대요. 사회에선 비 다음에 자기가 노래하는 일은 없다고...

[English translation]

by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

[Fan Acct] : Saw Rain at Consolatory Train, a live military radio show, at the Naval Academy on May 17, 2012.

Pfc 'Kang Chang Mo' (KMC) was supposed to sing 2 songs, but he is singing third song. Hope Rain will sing 3 songs, too.

1. Today's Consolatory Train took place in private.

Only naval cadets and their families were allowed access to the venue, but I was able to enter the venue through personal connections. I sit way in the back, where it was impossible to bring it into focus when I took photos of Rain...ㅠㅠ

3. I regret letting down those who were looking forward to seeing pictures of him.

Rain finally appeared on stage after others' performances boring me.

I started waving a banner and a R-shaped cheering material I brought, standing on my chair. I wonder if he saw them.

4. Rain was wearing a light blue jean, the same beanie as before, and a thin leather jacket. When it was Rain's turn, the crowd murmured with excitement for an instant, and the cadets who had sit still before that, rose to their feet as soon as he entered. They repeated after Rain in unison with a powerful and resounding voice whenever he produced a refrain, "chupha"

5. It hit me how popular he was. After Rain's performance, his 4 dancers were seen being so exhausted from work backstage, and they drove away in the car soon. Before that, when I asked his dancer 'Sungtack' where Rain was, Sungtack answered, "I don't know either, actually."

6. I regretted asking the question about Rain, but knew I had to ask about something at that moment. But, I can imagine how hard it must be for Rain.

7. "Park Hyo Shin" became the latest at the live show. Midway through his performance, "Park Hyo Shin" said, "My songs are being performed at the end, but I dare not think of that as long as Rain is in society."

[2012-05-18]

---------------------------------------------------------------

I hope there will be some videos to come out soon. I wonder how many songs did RAIN render, huh? I wonder what song/songs he sang. In this fan account we read how she described RAIN in her story but I want to see how exactly he looks….. I want to see how’s the outfit? :sweatingbullets:

About the movie, I hope they could also release this movie later in US.....I hope what RAIN said during Mentholatum presscon in China before still applies - that this movie will open simultaneously all over the world. But, I doubt it............ :unsure: Can’t wait for this movie to be released…..Amazing cast. I know this will be super daebak! Another film to watch out for this 2012. Good luck to RAIN! … :sweatingbullets:

Best Of, South Korean Cinema.

by Eric-Scissorhands created 22 Mar 2011 | last updated - 6 months ago

credit : rubie - LBH thread (thanks for the link)

I LOVE Asian Cinema. Films from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan as well as a few South East Asian features. However, for the past few years Ive been noticing a trend... a lot of the truly GREAT, Original films Asian or Non Asian alike have been coming out of SOUTH Korea. It seems they have been going through a "film renaissance" in the past few years and have been releasing great film after great film after another.

Today their film industry reminds me of how Hollywood used to be, from way back in the 70's BEFORE they started remaking EVERYTHING and adapting every comic book and video game there is (and doing a horrible job mind you), back when the movies that came out were original and superbly directed.

Ive compiled a list of some of the Best South Korean films Ive seen so far. And if you're anything like me, burnt out on crappy Superhero films (not counting the Nolan Batman Trilogy of course.), Pointless Horror Sequels and more mindless Hollywood turds, Feel free to give this list a look through and provide a few suggestions if i missed any notable ones... im always upen to "discover" more gems.

***For those of you asking were you can "obtain" some of the more hard to find films on this list, you can try this:

http://myasiancinema.com/

They've got ALOT of films and TV shows to choose from.***

P.S. - Im Working on a companion "Best Of," lists for Hong Kong/Chinese & Japanese Cinema... Which will take considerably longer to make due to my constant procrastination as well as having to cover over a century of great cinema suppressed & compiled to a list of only 200 titles. :-\

1.Oldboy (2003)

2.I Saw the Devil (2010)

3.Memories of Murder (2003)

4.Tae Guk Gi: The Brotherhood of War (2004)

5.Castaway on the Moon (2009)

(skipped unrelated...)

30. I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK (2006)

MV5BMTI2NjMzMzQ2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODE3OTA5MQ@@._V1._SY209_CR5,0,140,209_.jpg

A girl who thinks she is a combat cyborg checks into a mental hospital, where she encounters other psychotics. Eventually, she falls for a man who thinks he can steal people's souls. (105 mins.)

Director: Chan-wook Park

Stars: Su-jeong Lim, Rain, Hie-jin Choi, Byeong-ok Kim

source : http://www.imdb.com/list/8Erq8NuV_T0/?start=1&view=detail&sort=listorian:asc

Guest bbly

12-05-08 Rain Consolatory Train Group picture

2012-05-17

source : http://cafe.daum.net/8saoduki/KA3J/47?docid=aKhL

*quoted image*

-------------------------------------------------------------

More photos

Remember RAIN Diary

2012-05-17

CREDIT twitter & facebook+dc//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

No matter which crowd, Rain always stands out thanks to his height hihihi!

And thanks for sharing more pics of the diary. Well, nice choice of pics here.

Overseas delivery for Remember RAIN Diary

credit : http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=387&bSeq=587

Hello, this is Rainy Entertainment.

We will begin delivery of the Remember Rain Diary to overseas country.

All verifications seem to be in order except:

ANGELA/IDELL DOWELL

We got your payment via paypal but we did not receive your email application with shipping details. Please send your email application to rainyent.cloud@gmail.com as soon as possible.

Thank You.

Once again, my appreciation to the reactivity and the service that Rainy Ent. is giving so far. Very good!

This is Rain's Updated profile featured at dkpopnews today.

RAIN'S PROFILE!

May

BI RAIN

rain-2.jpg

BI RAINJung Ji-Hoon was born on June 25, 1982, better known by his stage name Rain, is a South Korean singer, recording artist, dancer, actor, model and designer. In 2007, Rain left the management of JYP Entertainment and started his own company, J. Tune Entertainment. Rain spent most of his childhood living with his parents and younger sister, Jung Hanna,...

Pls. continue reading HERE

This is Rain's Updated profile featured at dkpopnews today.

RAIN'S PROFILE!

May

BI RAIN

*quoted image*

BI RAINJung Ji-Hoon was born on June 25, 1982, better known by his stage name Rain, is a South Korean singer, recording artist, dancer, actor, model and designer. In 2007, Rain left the management of JYP Entertainment and started his own company, J. Tune Entertainment. Rain spent most of his childhood living with his parents and younger sister, Jung Hanna,...

Pls. continue reading HERE

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this here. And thanks dailykpopnews for updating his profile in your site. :lol: