Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

12-05-13 Friends FM - 질주본능_Rain DJ

2012-05-13

Credit : ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2xxAtaVuuE&feature=youtu.be

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3s7ahNK98&feature=youtu.be

part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx-4H5BagQY

part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTHTmn6-_mw

part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxXTe4BEokk

999.jpg

[Full]12-05-12 Friends FM - 질주본능_Rain DJ ]

2012-05-12

Dailymotion link

part 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqrrym_120512-friends-fm-rain-dj-part-1-2_shortfilms

part 2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqrs64_120512-friends-fm-rain-dj-part-2-2_shortfilms

youtube link

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3led8bIF00

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Uterl6GtE

part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r83v95KhIIY

part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwFsg2Blt7E

part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otOtMqaf-yI

part 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhHiAMjYKMg

*quoted image*

Here is the English translation of the above videos -

[English translation]

by 화니 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

[Part 1]

~0:08

[Rain] & [KCM]'s 'The Desire To Speed'!

0:12~0:36

[Rain] : What do you need to speed ?

[KMC] : Cars, street, weather, etc, are needed, but after all, I think someone you love comes first.

[Rain] : Do you happen to figure to yourself the scene you being on the Autobahn with your loved one?

[KCM] : I wouldn't go so far as to say that. I believe Freedom Avenue (in Korea) is enough for me.

[Rain] : It was just in your imagination?

0:37~0:52

[Rain] : To speed, I think three things are necessary, two legs you can run with, music you can beat time with, and defense department's FM "The Desire To Speed".

[KCM] :Eureka!

1;52~2:06

[KCM] : Defense department's FM "The Desire To Speed" by Rain & KMC, has finally started on Saturday, May 12th.

[Rain] : The song was Whee-Sung & Jina's "How Do You Do?"

2:08~2:40

[KCM] : We usually can't sleep well when we start something new, right?

Did you sleep well last night?

[Rain] : No. I slept fitfully. As this studio is packed with nice-looking men and women who are engineer, scriptwriter, PD, etc., it's just like being in a beautiful flower garden.

[2012-05-13 오후 7:14:14]

2:41~2:56

[Rain] : Ah, I didn't sleep well last night, but I had a very nice dream which feels as dirty (laughter). Frankly speaking, I hope something very important will happen to my life rather than to this show.

2:57~3:00

[KCM] : But, I hope I can hit the jackpot in both sides.

[Rain] : How could you? (saying it as a joke) (laughter)

3:01~3:31

[KCM] : Though he talks in such a way, Rain has a great zest for his work as he has taken time from his vacation schedule to keep his promise.

[Rain] : The first impression is most important. I should not miss contracts with the PD, scriptwriter, etc. including listeners in order to be made to feel welcome for the next one year. It’s only one year before leaving the army. They (the staffs) are saying something to me, but I can't hear them.

3:32~3:50

[KCM] : I had hosted this show alone, but now I feel great and safe when Rain is with me.

[Rain] : I want to help you a lot in many ways. I had a nice dream last night, so I think that there may be good fortune ahead for our listeners.

3:50~5:42

[KCM] : This is your first experience of being a DJ. How do you feel?

[Rain] : I'm privileged to choose the songs I want as well as reading the frequency 96.7, notices, and listeners' stories.

[Rain] &[KCM] :

Please keep it right here on FM 96.7 in Seoul, Chuncheon, Pocheon, and Cheowon, FM 101.1 in Wonju, Yeoju, and Yangpyung, FM 89.5 in Baengnyeong-do, FM 92.5 in Sokcho, Gangreung, Yangyang, and Goseong, FM 93.3 in Gangwon, Kirin, and Sangnam, FM 103.0 in Hwacheongun, FM 101.5 in Yangku and Inje, FM 100.1 in Daejeon, Gyeryong, and Nhonsan, and on FM 94.1 in Cheju-do.

[KCM] : Please send your stories and song requests to the radio station through a chargeable SMS #0967 (₩ 50) or its Twitter (@speeding967) or Smart Art Application.

[2012-05-13 오후 7:14:58]

[Rain] The opening of the site will be a little bit delayed due to its partial renewal.

When it reopens, we'll let you know its address.

And, small gifts will be provided for the applicants.

[KCM] : Mini radios the military broadcast's logo is emblazoned on, gift certificates, vitamin sets, etc., will be provided.

[Rain] : All the characters that contain "v" (or "b") are good (laughter)

5:46:

[Rain] :The next songs are J's "Dream" and DJ DOC's "I'm such a man".

6:28~6:47

[Rain] : Listener #4826's comment : "Wow! your opening comment was refreshing. 'The Desire to Speed', fighting! "

[KCM] : Listener #2332's comment : "You are just like brothers who are big in Defense Agency for Public Information Services. I'll be keeping tuning the radio to the frequency. I have great expectations for the show. Pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon', fighting!"

6:48~7:19

[Rain] : Listener 'Bi Wol's comment : "I'm ready to listen to the show, and I don't want to be interrupted for two hours."

[KCM]: Listener 'Rabbit's comment : "Congratulations on becoming DJs, but it is very unkind of you to host the show at noon on the weekends. I tried to go out with someone weekends during your military service, but there is no hope for it.

[Rain] &[KCM] : You shouldn't ( go out with someone)

You should be absorbed in 질주본능 (The Desire To Speed) from now on.

7:20~36

[Rain] : Listener #9465's comment : "It's ridiculous. I have to listen to the military radio show on the weekend when the weather is so nice."

[Rain] : So what?

[Rain] : Listener #9465's comment : "It's good to hear Rain's voice, though."

[Rain] : My voice is a natural mental tonic.

[KCM] : He has a really sweet voice (laughter)

[Rain] :Sorry (for the joke)

[2012-05-13 오후 7:15:30]

7:39~

[KCM] : Listener #9866's comment : "Today is my birthday and the day when Rain and KCM first start co-hosting the show. Congratulations!”

[Rain] : Happy birthday!

-Listeners' comments -

7:56~13:13

[Rain]: It’s been about eight months since I joined the army.

(In the case of KCM, about seven months)

- Among listeners, expectations were high for what would be Rain &KMC's first live radio show, and each of them extended a warm welcome and congratulations to the two by using quatrains.-

13:14~13:50

[Rain] : I love bread and milk very much. I used to use a toaster to brown the slices of bread every morning before my enlistment.

[KCM] : Don't you like chocolate, too?

[Rain]: Please don't butt in while I'm speaking (laughter)

=============================================================

[Part2]

~0:54

-KCM didn't know where his headphone was although he was wearing it, which made Rain laugh-

1:15~3:10

-Q&A in a way where they make the words using five (Korean) letters-

[KCM] : What would you like to have now?

[Rain] : Hamburger.

[KCM] : Whom do you want to see now?

[Rain] : Mother and father.

[KCM] : Do you like listening to the radio?

[Rain] : I love to do that.

[KCM] : Whom do you like best among girl groups?

[Rain] : I like them all.

[KCM] : What will you do after this?

[Rain] : I will eat. Oh! I need to tell you something.

My fan clubs such as benamoo, rain-cloud.com, etc. gave me nice food to celebrate today when it's the beginning of the show.

[Rain] & [KCM] : We really enjoyed the meal. Thank you very much.

[Rain] : Please make listeners' writings celebrating our show flood the Internet message board. With your help, our show can become number one in ratings.

Your passion can make the impossible possible.

[2012-05-13 오후 7:15:50]

3:12~3:39

[Rain]&[KCM] : You might as well as call a spade a spade. Whom do you like best among girl groups?

[Rain]&[KCM] : All of them (laughter)

3:40~5:00

[Rain] : While I was on leave a couple of days ago, paparazzi infringed on my privacy. I didn't know there were paparazzi in front a cafe where I was drinking some coffee with my friends. That was my first recreation for a long time.

Let me take this opportunity to say a word. I ask them to respect my privacy.

5:11~6:29

[KCM] : Please explain in detail (about what you want to eat.)

[Rain] : I feel like having some sashimi these days.

[Rain] : Whom do you want to see now?

[KCM] : My family.

[Rain] : Do you like listening to the radio?

[KCM] : Of course I do.

[Rain] :Do you have any special girl group song that you want to hear?

Choose from Girls’ Generation's song, Cara's, Sistar's, and Wonder Girls'.

[KCM] : It's hard to pick one, but Sistar's song.

6;34~7:32

[KCM] : Shall we listen to JYP's song now?

[Rain] : There is something peculiar about his vocalization methods.

Of his vocals, half are air and half ragged breathing. (laughter)

His repertoire has been used for singing for 12 years. (laughter)

My vocals were influenced by his.

Baby Face, Maxwell, L. Bennett, JYP, etc. are much alike in vocal.

[2012-05-13 오후 7:18:13]

8:00~8:54

[KCM] : I love the song (after JYP's song). I saw his music video a couple of days ago. It was great, too.

[Rain] : He thinks enjoying an active life into old age is more important than money and honor, that's why he exercises every morning to keep himself in good shape.

[KCM]: He looks sincere on TV.

[Rain] : There would seem to be some truth in what he says, but things are not always as they seem. (laughter). Sometimes, you can tell he is just putting on an act (laughter).

[KCM] : But, I don't know that much about him.

[Rain] : He and I have spent so many hours together that I know him like a book. (laughter).

But, he has accomplished many things, and commands a great deal of respect, so there are many things I can learn from him.

9:06~9:36

Q&A

[Rain]: What did you eat for lunch today?

[KCM] : I ate delicious food fans brought.

[Rain]: What is one advantage of military service?

[KCM] : A new experience for me.

[Rain]: Who is your best senior soldier?

[KCM] : Current 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) (laughter).

(laughter). Rain's look of pleasure is apparent.

[Rain]: Feel great! A flush is mounting to my face (laughter).

9:37~9:48

[Rain]: Why do you exercise? (laughter). (KMC is a sport-aholic)

[KCM] : If I don't, I'll get in big trouble.

[Rain]: What is 'Jung Ji Hoon' like?

[KCM] : He is my best senior soldier.

[Rain]: Wow!

[2012-05-13 오후 7:19:11]

10:03~11:55

[KCM] : It is a rare opportunity for entertainments to see each other and to be good friends in the showbiz because of their busy schedule, but military society gives me a chance to get along with them.

[Rain]: What do you like best about me?

I would like to take this chance to apologize for giving you (KCM) a hard time (laughter).

[KCM] : Thank you for always taking good care of me (laughter).

[Rain]: Why do you exercise?

[KCM] : It is within bounds to say that exercise is just like air.

[Rain]: Too true (laughter). If KCM didn't exercise, he'd throw a tantrum, which lets us know that he is very tired. (laughter).

[KCM] : When I don't exercise, I get easily tired.

[Rain]: If he is in a situation where he can't exercise, he has to lift anything (laughter). I’ve never seen such a man whose bust is bigger than mine (laughter).

And, please stop wearing such tight clothes.

[KCM] : Most clothes clung to my skin, and I don't think that's an intention. (laughter).

11:56~12:44

[Rain] : What is 'Jung Ji Hoon' like? Please tell me in detail.

[KCM] : Rain smells beautiful. (laughter) (KCM did it as Rain said)

And, as my senior, he always takes good care of me.

[Rain]: You're right. (laughter)

====================================================================

[2012-05-13 오후 7:19:35]

by 화니

[Part3]

1:18~1:44

-When a listener pointed out that soldiers' salaries are too small-

[KCM] : Our regular income in the army is ₩ 80,000 a month.

[Rain] : But we spend it efficiently despite the low salary.

[Rain] : I've been a tight pocketbook since I bought a cup of coffee several times not long ago. (laughter) So, I can't apply for a leave.

-Listeners' comments-

-Reply to listeners' questions -

3:06~3:46

[Rain] : I would affect a DJ 'Jung Sun Hee' and 'Kim Won Hee's accent after making a guest appearance on their radio show in my rookie season.

They were the best as DJs at that time.

[KCM] : I think we can be better than them.

[Rain] : Everything will be OK if you just do well yourself. (laughter).

4:12~5:10

[Rain] : I hope our show will win popular acclaim and high ratings.

And, if I have a chance, I want to invite singer Psy to our show.

[KCM] : I want to invite singer 'Kimg Tae Woo' to our show, too.

[Rain] : How about urging them to join the army again?

[KCM] : Since they are fathers now, I don't think it's possible.

[Rain] :Psy hyung may be waiting for the right moment to let me have it big time if he hears my word. (laughter). (Psy joined the army two times)

5:20~5:56

[Rain] : I think we have to enjoy our own show to make it more enjoyable.

[KCM] : I'm happy now, how about you?

[Rain] : Me too, but I'm answering gritting my teeth (laughter).

6:16~6:30

[Rain] : I've continued my study of English, but I have little time to study because of pressure of work.

[KCM]: I think Rain is indeed a great man.

[2012-05-13 오후 7:20:32]

6:45~7:32

[Rain] : My bread-shaped cap fashion is all the vogue, and it is the latest craze sweeping Italy, New York, etc. They think that bread-shaped cap just wasn't me.

I paid dear for it though.

[KCM] : Maybe I ought to try to look at it.

[Rain] : No. (laughter).

[KCM] : Why not? (laughter).

[Rain] : I'll try to abstain from wearing that cap from now on.

I used to wear that kind of cap to cover the short hair, but no matter what I tried, I had no choice but to be seen in public because of my robust frame.(laughter)

7:42~8:02

[Rain] : We are often forced to keep eating by corporal 'Park Hyo Shin' .

[KCM] : But, I think it can be a pressure of love (laughter).

8:14~8:32

[Rain] : I think there's no match for KCM in arm wrestling. I won't beat him.

[KCM] : I think so, too (laughter).

8:39~9:03

-When Rain was asked which one he preferred between that bread-shaped cap and bread-

[KCM] : It's a genuinely twisted question.

[Rain] : This question is like this, "Which one do you like better, girl friend or food?" or "Whom do you like better, mother or father?"

[KCM] : It's also a sharp question.

[Rain] : But, I prefer eating bread to wearing that bread-shaped cap no matter what they say.

[KCM] : I think Rain loves to eat.

[Rain] : Who doesn't like eating?

9:09~10:27

[Rain] I want to promise listeners that we'll make it become number one in ratings, but aren't we promising them the moon?

[KMC] : I think we can do it if we put our mind to it. We can promise them that we'll offer them a seen radio show if our goal is reached.

[Rain] : But, our show has to become number one in ratings, beating all the radio broadcasts, including public radio programs.

=================================================================

[2012-05-13 오후 7:20:51]

[Part4]

- The phone call with pop group MBLAQ produced by Rain-

[Rain] How is everything with you?

[MBLAQ] We're having a great time.

-Currently, they are working on their next album.

Their new album will be released after their Asia tour concert.

-What they have recently done -

[Lee Jun] : ‘We're very well, thanks. Now we are at the scene of the Dream Concert, and we'll show more spectacles and passionate performances to the public.

I miss you (Rain) so much.

[Rain] : I miss you, too. I hope to see more of your work in the future, which can please me.

[KCM] : Even in the army, Rain's worried about MBLAQ the whole time.

[Rain] : I know they find it a strain to receive my phone call. So, I think MBLAQ and I will have to break down the interpersonal barriers that often prevent open communication. I want to see you (MBLAQ) some time before your new album is released.

[Rain] : And, Junny (Lee Jun), I know you are frequently appearing in TV gag shows, but I hope you won't talk without much thought in those programs.

All : (laughter).

[2012-05-13 오후 7:23:48]

[Rain] : I know he has such a great sense of humor that he always raises a laugh, but I want him not to talk nonsense.

[KCM] : I think Junny always creates a friendly atmosphere in the team.

[Rain] : In a TV show, I saw Junny dressing up as Uma Thurman's character from movie 'Kill Bill'.

[Lee Jun] : The producer asked me to do so. (laughter).

I received a positive response after appearing in the show, and such a martial acting was based on my personal experience in Ninja Assassin starring 'Jin Hoon' hyung (Rain).

[KCM] : Can you give Rain some helpful advice about being a good DJ ? (laughter)

[GO]&[Lee Jun] : He should liven up the mood more, raising his voice a little more than he did (laughter).

[Rain] : I'll fix those words in my mind.

Chundoong, how have you been?

5:47~8:42

[Chundoong] : I'm doing just fine. I have many songs composed by me to introduce to you.

[Rain] : I want to sing a song made by Chundoong next time.

[All]: Wow!

[Rain] : GO and Chundoong are both talented songwriters and performers, but they need more practice. Anyway, I hope Chundoong will make himself healthier.

[Rain] : Is 'Bang Cheol Ryong' (Mir) there? (laughter).

[Mir] : Yes, I'm here.

[Rain] : Mir is a pure guy, and I like him a lot.

MBLAQ has done a lot of work to achieve a success, but they will have to work harder to live up to their full potential.

[2012-05-13 오후 7:24:09]

[KCM] : I can find Rain is gentle and affectionate toward them.

[Rain] : I'm sorry that I could not take care of them.

This may be hard for them to understand at times, but they will understand perfectly when they join the army like me.

Since they have to get the money, now we have to let go of them. (laughter)

When is the next album due out?

[GO]: I think it will be released on September or October after our Asia Tour.

We'll do individual activities before it is released.

[Rain] : Junny, what kind of character do you want to challenge in the future?

[Lee Jun] : I want to play a person with mental in a movie or TV drama. (laughter)

[Rain] : You were a fool then and you are a fool now. (laughter)

8:46~10:42

[Rain] : Junny, please stop playing a fool.

[Lee Jun] : I want to be serious about my acting when I'm playing such a character.

[KCM] : I think Junny looks so harmless whatever he is saying.

[Rain]: I agree with you totally. They all are nice guys.

-The members each started to say something-

[seung Ho] : Please be careful with your health, and we're doing our best. Please keep watching out for us.

[GO] : I've been cast as a role in a TV drama. I'll improve my acting skills, using films and dramas starring hyung (Rain).

[Lee Jun] : I really admire hyung (Rain), and thank you for always setting an example for us. I miss you so much. I hope you'll always cheer up.

[Chundoong]: I miss you so much, and I'll work hard to achieve good results.

[Mir] : I would very much like to see you hyung when you are on leave. I miss you.

[2012-05-13 오후 7:24:30]

[KCM]: A bright smile is coming to Rain's lips.

10:44~11:32

[Rain]: Since they are doing activities energetically, I feel really great.

Now they have become very respected artists. I hope they'll lead a more active life as singers. I'll buy them delicious meal as soon as possible.

[MBLAQ] : Wow!!

[Rain] : And, give me your new numbers through your manager.

(laughter)

[KCM] : Please visit us if you (MBLAQ) have a chance.

[Rain] : Have an outstanding performance!

[KCM] : Fighting!

=============================================================

[2012-05-13 오후 7:24:53]

[Part5]

~12:50

- The phone call with singer Psy -

Psy has currently participated in a song called "Beautiful Night" from pop group Ulrara Session's new album as a composer. His new album will be released sometime this summer. Psy has been recently asked by Rain to duet with him on a song to be composed by him (Psy), and the song will have a similar feeling to an assumable duet Puffy Diddy & Usher may sing. So he tries to build up his body, aiming at the song. Rain and KCM claims to firm his body for free.

Psy is scheduled to appear in Consolatory Train, a live military radio show, soon, and he is recently sitting as a judge in a TV pop music competition, and he wants to be a straightforward judge. He says, "I thought JYP was a breathalyzer because he (JYP) screened all the candidates too scientifically." (laughter)

Psy's motto has been "There must be some reasons for it." since his military service. (laughter)

They ended their conversation with a promise to see each other again.

=========================================================

[2012-05-13 오후 7:25:09]

[Part6]

~0:45

[Rain]: There's a lot I can learn from Psy hyung.

[KCM]; He always looks so harmless although he is a sharp-tongued.

[Rain]: His thought belongs to a different sphere from others'

1:15~3:15

- The reply to listeners' questions-

[Rain]: Maybe I am my only competition because I am well aware of my shortcomings and strengths. I want to try new things and challenge myself.

[KCM]; Your word touch my heart with such intensity.

3:27~6:55

[Rain] : Each of listeners has to attract 10 people per week to drive ratings.

I want to beat the public radio programs. If I set my mind to it, nothing is impossible as I've made impossible things possible. As I was saying, I had a good dream last night ; therefore, something good seems to happen.

7:19~8:24

[Rain] : Watching TV until it was late would cause me to be late for school in my childhood, so I was severely told off by my class teacher.

If I have a chance, I'd like to sing duet with KCM.

[KCM]: Rain and I are going to sing a logo song for this show in a duet soon.

8:30~

[Rain] : How was your day?

[KCM] : Great!

[Rain] & [KCM] : Thank many of you for joining us for this show.

See you next week!

No, see you tomorrow! (laughter)

[2012-05-13 오후 7:25:33]

Guest bbly

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this. I don’t think the Kpop now will make an explosion in the US anytime soon. I also think it’s important for Kpop entertainment companies to learn more about the markets and consumers that they are trying to enter into. This is an opinion of mine. Not a fact. :lol:

I like your honest opinion here, willenette and actually I agree with you. KPop might be very successful in Asia and some other countries, but to enter bigtime in the US, they need to learn a lot as the US market is not like any other.

12-05-13 [Cloud Notice]Gifts for Rain, arranged to celebrate the day he started hosting a radio show.

Posted by ratoka on May 14, 2012 @ memo rain

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

Did you enjoy listening to "The Desire To Speed" (질주본능) co-hosted by Rain&KCM ?

This was Rain's first experience as a DJ.

It's a pleasure to hear his booming voice weekends.

We hope many of you will post writings on its bulletin board, and please tune in to the

broadcast.

Since we had to rush when packing in a situation where we ran out of time, the notice was

delayed. Now we hope you understand.

Lunch boxes and a flower basket were sent to him in order to celebrate the day when

he started hosting the broadcast.

For Rain and KCM

Roasted eel, roasted abalone with butter, sesame leaf & leek salad, barbecued ribs,

boiled octopus, orange carpaccio, mushroom pickles, boiled quail eggs, rolled-up eggs,

almond & stir-fried anchovies. seasoned crispy chili, Kimchi,

soybean soup with scallops & spinach.

multigrain rice,

Korean beef's filet mignon & salad,

grilled vegetables,

Dessert - cup fruits, apple juice, mineral water, b31, individual cup ice cream.

For STAFFs

Roasted eel, roasted abalone with butter, sesame leaf & leek salad, barbecued ribs,

boiled octopus, orange carpaccio, mushroom pickles, boiled quail eggs, rolled-up eggs,

multigrain rice,

Dessert - cup fruits, apple juice, mineral water, b31, individual cup ice cream.

---------------------------------------------

Some extra food was given to Rain & KCM.

Cooks were extra careful when they made food for the two. Thank you.

Two servings of food for Rain & KCM, eight servings of food for staffs, and two extra

servings. A total of ten servings of food was prepared.

The picture shows individual lunch boxes.

Thank you supporters for putting a sticker on each of them.

A bouquet of clematis was also sent to him.

The basket is 60cm wide, and it was made by one of his fans, so she was extra careful.

Thank you.

The food and flower basket were delivered to Rain at around half past eleven.

Thankfully, during the show he showed his appreciation of our support by thanking us

for bringing those things to him. Although he misspoke slightly, we were happy.

(He should have mentioned only 'Official Cloud fan club')

We’ll be better prepared next time.

Thank you.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=4684&b...=

12_11.JPG?width=750

22_11.JPG?width=750

32_11.JPG?width=750

42_11.JPG?width=750

13367877787792.jpg

13367889474351.jpg

52_11.JPG

2_1_1.JPG

-----------------------------------------------------------------

12-05-09 Mnet JP - Wide Ent. News_ JYP Family

2012-05-14

credit : rainsnow // ratoka @ YT@rain-cloud.co.kr

999%282%29.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

photo

12-05-12 General picture

2012-05-13

source : hana cyworld // cap by ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

general.jpg

12-05-13 [Cloud Notice]Gifts for Rain, arranged to celebrate the day he started hosting a radio show.

We hope many of you will post writings on its bulletin board, and please tune in to the

broadcast.

Since we had to rush when packing in a situation where we ran out of time, the notice was

Lunch boxes and a flower basket were sent to him in order to celebrate the day when

For Rain and KCM

multigrain rice,

grilled vegetables,

For STAFFs

multigrain rice,

Two servings of food for Rain & KCM, eight servings of food for staffs, and two extra

The basket is 60cm wide, and it was made by one of his fans, so she was extra careful.

Thank you.

Thankfully, during the show he showed his appreciation of our support by thanking us

Thank you.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this Cloud Notice. Wow, so many foods again given to RAIN & co. They're so yummy. And RAIN acknowledged this again thru the radio station. :D

12-05-13 @speeding967 TWEET

credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

1.png

***I read that he'll be released TODAY.....May 14! So, welcome back to your fans..... :lol:

120514 Rain sends Mithra Choi Jin off from military

Source: nate news // edited by scorpiola - rain-cloud.co.kr/

1%2812%29.jpg

2%288%29.jpg

3%286%29.jpg

4%285%29.jpg

*** Can't wait...................Another Consolatory Train activity.....When RAIN was assigned at the PR & started doing this military activity really look awesome to me. And very great feeling. We have seen more of RAIN because of this Train events.....I just can’t wait for more while he's there inside until he'll be discharged. I like that, huh.....It turns out great for both RAIN & his fans though. :lol:

[Eng Trans]12-05-14 Rainyent tweet about Rain

credit : ratoka / Eng translation by : 화니 - rain-cloud.co.kr/

t1%281%29.png

t2%281%29.png

t1%282%29.png

[English translation]

-Rainyent tweet about Rain-

[info] Pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) will appear in military broadcast 'Consolatory Train' to be held in the Naval Academy on May 17th.

----------------------------------------------------------

- Attention-

-The list of guests who will appear in Consolatory Train to be held in the Naval Academy on May 17th.-

MC : Kim Ji Hoon & 'Yun Sung Kyung'

LAY-T

DIA

Page

Stellar

Brave Girls

KCM

Yu Seung Chan

Rain

Park Hyo Shin

[2012-05-14 오후 2:41:14]

[Pic]12-05-10 Rain's father

credit;memo-rain on May 11, 2012

*quoted image*

sourec: hana cyworld

---------------------------------------------------------------

[Eng Trans]12-05-10 Rain & KCM New picture

2012-05-10

source @speeding967 twitter

국방FM 96.7MHz 토,일 12:00-14:00 비.KCM의 질주본능

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

[English translation]

by 화니

Military 96.7MHz (Tune the radio to 96.7 MHz on the FM band)

Rain and KMC (Kang Chang Mo) will co-host 'The Desire To Speed' (질주본능) every Saturday and Sunday from 12:00-14:00.

[2012-05-10]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

anjjo, thanks for posting this Papa Jung's photo - hehehe. It was "Parent's Day" last week - So sad that RAIN's Mom isn't in the world anymore. Happy Mother’s Day! And to all mothers outh there as well. Guys, we you able to celebrate your Mom’s Day so that you can more appreciate the fact that you’re alive to enjoy this world? :lol:

Even with military clothes I bet RAIN still turn girls on....... His manliness can kill me. The pilot program sounded awesome. :sweatingbullets:

photo

[Eng Trans]12-05-11 speeding967 Tweet

2012-05-11

credit: ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

[English translation]http://twitter.com/#!/speeding967

by화니 @rain-cloud.co.kr

' 축하해요' '오빠 사랑해요'는 너무 흔한 말입니다. 비 or KCM에게 사연이 읽히고 싶다면 <질주 본능>답게 독특 한 사연을 보내주세요. 사행시나 DJ에게 궁금한 점, 일상의 소소한 이야기도 환영합니다. 국방FM <비, KCM의 질주 본 능>!!!

[‘Congratulations’, ‘Oppa, 'I love you', etc. are so cliche. If you want your stories to be read by Rain or KCM, please send your distinctive stories to us.

Quatrains, questions regarding DJs, tiny bits of life, etc. are also welcome.

Military FM <'The Desire to Speed' of Rain & KCM>!!!]

오 래 기다리셨습니다! 주말 낮 12시, 심심하셨죠? <비, KCM의 질주 본능>이 웃음, 음악, 영화 속으로 질주하도 록 도와드리겠습니다. 본방사수는 기본이구요. 트위터 @speeding967 50원의 유료문자 #0967로 많은 사연 보내주세요^^

[You’ve been waiting for so long! Didn't you feel bored on weekends at noon?

<'The Desire to Speed' of Rain & KCM> will bring you laughter, music, movie, etc. Please don't forget to tune in to the show, and send your stories to us through its Twitter ( @speeding967) or through a chargeable SMS #0967 (₩50)]

[2012-05-11]

Noticed here that RAIN & KCM are not wearing their L/S uniforms? And you see K-military uniform recently was a bit changed...But only the texture was recently updated. Officers and soldiers are most often seen wearing a mix of olive green or tan uniforms either in L/S or S/L…..Maybe they’re wearing the short sleeves right now because of the weather in Korea. A cap or visor cap is worn in spring and summer months. :sweatingbullets:

photo

12-05-12 demaclub tweet about Rain

2012-05-12

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

[English translation]

by 화니 @rain-cloud.co.kr

The Desire to Speed (질주본능) Rain & KMC co-host, will be broadcast for the first time today. They stated their feelings about having come to co-host the show 5 minutes before it start. The video version of their impressions is being edited, and it will be posted on demaclub.tistory.com soon.

[2012-05-12]

-----------------------------------------------------------

photo

12-05-12 Rain & KCM @ Friends FM

SOURCE : http://demaclub.tistory.com/766+twitter//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

[Vid] Rain interview here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2J5nrLBYPI&feature=youtu.be

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-05-12 Demaclub - Rain & KCM) @ Friends FM_Interview

12-05-12

credit : demaclub // ratoka @ YT/ ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2J5nrLBYPI&feature=youtu.be

*quoted image*

[English translation]

0:10~1:14

Rain & "Kang Chang Mo" : Hi, everyone. This is pfc "Jung Ji Hoon".

This is pfc "Kang Chang Mo" .

1:15~0:46

[Rain] ; Nice to meet you. We've come to begin to co-host a radio show in earnest on May 12th. This is my first experience as a DJ in the military as well as in the society. I can be a DJ with a great deal to offer. Please look forward to our activities, and tune in to our show every Saturday and Sunday. I'll try to work hard to be a strenuous DJ.

How do you feel? (to Kang Chang Mo)

0:47~0:59

[Kang Chang Mo] : It's really nice to work with pfc "Jung Ji Hoon".

I'll work hard to make it become military radio's most-listened network.

1:00~1:10

[Kang Chang Mo] : What is the name of this show?

[Rain] : It's "The Desire To Speed".

[Kang Chang Mo] : How about shouting a slogan as previously arranged?

[Rain & Kang Chang Mo] : Rain&Kang Chang Mo's "The Desire To Speed"~

[Rain] : Please give us your interest and support.

[Rain & Kang Chang Mo] : Thank you.

[English translation by 화니

RAIN of course is more at home in modern-wear but he looks fine in military uniform. I really hope this hosting job & the time slot every weekend brings something unique to the table…The first on-board has been started & I think it’s good. Such a great chemistry between RAIN & KCM! Looking forward for more here. I’m excited about this co-hosting of RAIN. :sweatingbullets:

Wish RAIN all the best & good luck! I’m praying too that it will be rating well. :lol:

broadcast.

For Rain and KCM

multigrain rice,

grilled vegetables,

For STAFFs

multigrain rice,

Thank you.

Thank you.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Look at that multi-grain rice given by Clouds to RAIN..................so yummy when it's Korean multi-grain.....When I travel there I always ask for a non-white rice every time I dine-in. Multi-grain is everywhere but Korean kind is yummy for me. I wonder in Korea if they cook it in rice cooker, huh? Here in our side you can buy it pre-made in microwaveable single portions in Korean stores. I think the rice is mixed with white (?)....This is good for the body since it's healthy for digestive system and keeps you feeling full for longer. :lol:

Guest bbly

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source: nate news // edited by scorpiola - rain-cloud.co.kr/

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Seriously, I am getting hungry here!!!! Looking very delicious.

And congrats to Mithra for fulfilling his service and getting back to his family and friends and of course fans!

We still need to wait 14 months more before our Rain can go home but time passes so fast.

12-05-13 Friends FM - 질주본능_Rain DJ

2012-05-13

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2xxAtaVuuE&feature=youtu.be

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3s7ahNK98&feature=youtu.be

part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx-4H5BagQY

part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTHTmn6-_mw

part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxXTe4BEokk

*quoted image*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[English translation]

by화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

[Part1]

~0:55

[Rain] &[KCM] :

Rain & KCM's 질주본능 (The Desire To Speed)~

Not only the fragrance of lilac blossoms but also the sweet smell of my shampoo fills the air, but why not try to retain a personal touch in our show?

1:10~2:18

[KCM]: Excluding the scent of a flower, what kind of smell do you like best?

[Rain] : I love the smell of sweat. (laughter)

[KCM] : I often yearn for the smell of our barrack when I go out and come back late at night (laughter)

[Rain] : Our barrack has an unusual odor, which makes me think of my uncle's smell in my childhood days. (laughter) The odor from the place is almost enough to knock me out, so I spray a perfume on my body all the time and wash my combat uniform everyday not to let them saturated with such smell.

[KCM]: It has had such a smell for a long time, so I think it's hard to overpower it.

2:19~3:43

-They say that 'Lee Dae Hwa', a music reviewer, and 'Kim Jae Wook', a PR soldier, will appear in part one and two of the show, respectively.

And the frequencies are being introduced by regional groups -

[2012-05-14 오후 6:16:06]

화니

[Rain] &[KCM] :

Please keep it right here on FM 96.7 in Seoul, Chuncheon, Pocheon, and Cheowon, FM 101.1 in Wonju, Yeoju, and Yangpyung, FM 89.5 in Baengnyeong-do, FM 92.5 in Sokcho, Gangreung, Yangyang, and Goseong, FM 93.3 in Gangwon, Kirin, and Sangnam, FM 103.0 in Hwacheongun, FM 101.5 in Yangku and Inje, FM 100.1 in Daejeon, Gyeryong, and Nhonsan, and on FM 94.1 in Cheju-do.

[KCM] : Please send your stories and song requests to the radio station through a chargeable SMS #0967 (₩ 50) or its Twitter (@speeding967) or Smart Art Application.

[Rain] The opening of the site will be a little bit delayed due to its partial renewal.

[KCM] : Mini radios the military broadcast's logo is emblazoned on, gift certificates, vitamin sets, etc., will be provided.

3;49~4:42

[Rain] : DC Gallery, one of my fan clubs, prepared buffet meals today and we had a lovely lunch. And they brought us nice bread and some food. Thank you very much.

[KCM]: We ate a lot of delicious food together. Thank you.

[Rain] : But I think they don't have to bring us food any more because not only may this be stressful for them, but I am also overweight, so I'm on a diet.

[KCM] : I am dieting, too.

[Rain] : Where is my six-pack?

[KCM] : It may be hidden inside your belly (laughter). But your muscles will be built up soon.

[Rain] : Anyway, I just want to go on speaking. (laughter)

[KCM] : Rain is really a good speaker.

[2012-05-14 오후 6:16:25]

화니

5:14~6:09

[Rain] : I appreciate the delicious food, but as long as we're having something to eat, we might as well eat food that can help us lose weight.

[KCM] : When I stepped on the scale, I was totally in shock.

[Rain] : (Rain stopped KCM short before he could say any more) (laughter)

What's left to say?

[KCM] : No. You know how much I like you (Rain) (laughter)

[Rain]: Please just follow my lead. (laughter)

-Listeners' comments-

8:16~8:34

[Rain] : I took exercise for one hour before this show, so I feel like I've hosted it for one year. I just started my job one day ago though.

[KCM] : That's just what I've been trying to tell you.

[Rain]: Let's move on to the next. (laughter)

-Listeners' comments-

[2012-05-14 오후 6:16:44]

화니

8:34~36

[Rain] : Soldiers can also oversleep every Saturday and Sunday as the army has a five-day workweek like every other company.

8:50~9:07

[KCM] : A listener's comment : "There is a way to teach Rain a lesson. My mother is listening to the show."

[Rain] : My father is also listening to it. (laughter)

[KCM]&[Rain] : How do you do, mother?

9:29~10:25

[KCM] : A listener's comment : "It's difficult to get clear reception in Pusan area, so I can't listen to the show."

[Rain] : There is a way. You can go to Seoul every Saturday. (laughter)

[KCM] : But, you can listen to it through Application R2 of Smart phone or internet radio 'Astral Candy'.

10:57

[Rain] : What is he rambling on about now? (correcting KCM's wrong pronunciation when Rain heard it) (laughter)

===========================================================

[2012-05-14 오후 6:16:55]

화니

[Part2]

- Lee Dae Hwa, a music reviewer-

0:26~3:03

[Rain]: 'Lee Dae Hwa' has a better voice than most of actors such as 'Lee Byung Heon', 'Han Suck Gyu', and 'Choi Min Soo' do. His voice makes me feel comfortable.

[Lee Dae Hwa] : Don't mention it. As for looks, I can't hold a candle to them.

[Rain]: Please don't worry. You (Lee Dae Hwa) can reach them only by phone. (laughter)

[Rain]: The way he (Lee Dae Hwa) occasionally laughs with his eyes is his charm.

[Lee Dae Hwa] : But, I'm getting wrinkles around my eyes.

[Rain] : When a man gets older, his most attractive feature comes to be his wrinkles at the outer corners of the eyes.

I'm wearing a big round plastic glasses without lenses not to show the lines on my face to the female staffs. (laughter)

[KCM]: But, they don't show much interest in us.

[Rain] : I don't care what others think.

3:16~3:52

[KCM]: Lee Dae Hwa, your hat suits you.

[Lee Dae Hwa] :I didn't like my hair style when I washed my hair this morning, so I've come to wear a hat to cover the hair.

[Rain] : You are much better than us. We've had our hair cut really short. It is too short to be fixed (laughter).

-'Lee Dae Hwa' introduced singer-songwriter IU, IVY who has a powerful voice and outstanding singing ability, pop group 'Kean' who has a special aptitude for electronic piano rock, 'Rufus Wainwright' who is a pop star with a prolific following of a lot of fans.-

[2012-05-14 오후 6:17:09]

화니

[Part3]

3:17~4:11

[Rain]: As in Kean's case, I try to remember when I first began when the going gets tough.

9:45~

[KCM]: Our march and ranger training are scheduled for next Monday.

[Rain] : We have to be trained diligently..

11:06~

-Listeners' comments-

12:49~

[Rain] : It is said it is best to have lunch at 11:00, but I don't know why.

[KCM]: For biological rhythms?

==================================================================

[Part4]

~2:09

Talk with pfc "Kim Jae Wook" about movies

[Kim Jae Wook] : This studio seems to be packed with you two.

[Rain] : Don't you think we are like a lump of meat? (laughter)

[Rain] : Before the show, I couldn't afford to relax my concentration for a moment because of having to host the show with a clear mind while 'Kim Je Wook' and I went jogging this morning.

[KCM] : When I dozed off while you two were jogging, pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) appeared to me even in a dream and gave me a gift. (laughter)

[2012-05-14 오후 6:17:24]

화니

[Rain] : Now with the addition of me, the atmosphere has been a nice change of pace, right?

[Kim Jae Wook]&[KCM] : I guess you're right. (laughter)

[Rain]: We have to see each other every Sunday until we leave the army.

[KCM] : We can make it.

[Rain]: (to KCM) Please don't butt in while others are speaking, and just do as you are told without any remarks.

[KCM] : My mother is listening to this show. (laughter)

[Rain]: Oh, mother, how do you do?

[Rain]: My father is listening to this show, too. (laughter)

[KCM] : Mothers are stronger than fathers. You know that don't you? (laughter)

[Rain] : Okay (laughter)

2:10~2:54

[Rain]: Listener #8686's comment "How about making a group composed of you three?"

[Rain]&[KCM]&[Kim Jae Wook]: Good idea!

[Rain]: That way, I want to be a manager for you.

[KCM]: I want to be a driver for you.

[Rain]: KCM should be on the serve vocal while playing guitar, and 'Kim Jae Wook' should be the main vocal.

[KCM]: Rain should dance.

[Rain]: But, KCM may as well pull our luggage.

[2012-05-14 오후 6:17:40]

화니

2:56~8:30

-Talk about a movie-

"Sunny" (Korean movie) directed by 'Kang Yeong Cheol'

: A total of over five million people have seen this movie. They say the O.S.T is well-suited to the atmosphere of the movie. Rain says this movie reminds him of his school days, and he used to enjoy roller skating, hearing those sound tacks in his childhood days.

KCM loves fantasies or SFs, etc.

Rain urges the two to see the movie. That movie had tugged at Rain's heartstrings.

All three also really do love movies.

[Rain] : Can we use fictitious names?

KCM : Kim Chi Man, Rain : Roller Jung, and 'Kim Jae Wook' : Wooks. (laughter)

[Part5]

1:30~4:06

[Rain] : Please call me Seosan area's 'Roller Jung' (laughter)

[KCM] : I was in the music band, participating in sports activities in my school days.

[Rain] : I joined an acting club in my school days. At that time, I had a girl friend who was senior to me. I'll talk about it next time.

4:30~9:30

[Rain]: Time goes by so quickly today.

[KCM] : We have to keep working hard though.

[Rain]: What was the most memorable thing for you two that happened in your school days?

[KCM] : In middle school I finished third in the shot put championship in our district. (laughter)

[Kim Jae Wook]: I didn't make it in the preliminaries of the 200m in my school days.

[Rain]: I was popular with girl students at that time.

(unresponsive)

[Kim Jae Wook]: The atmosphere has definitely been a nice change of pace since Rain joined the show.

[Rain]: What I think is we really need a change to make it become number one in ratings.

[2012-05-14 오후 6:17:57]

화니

10:24~

[Kim Jae Wook]: listener #1876's comment : "I am sick and tired of hearing the story that Rain mentioned, so let's not repeat that story anymore."

(the story about his girl friend who was senior to him in his school days)

[Rain] : I think she is the person who was always at the front doors at that time.

[KCM] : No, the listener wants you to stop your stories old as Adam.

[Rain] : This is the first time for me to bring up the subject here.

All right if you insist. I think I'll have to bite my tongue to keep from telling you what I really think from now on.

[KCM]&[Kim Jae Wook]: Don't tell me you're serious.

[Rain] : I may be ill-treated by my seniors after the show if I carry on talking.

(laughter) Time has passed away while we have been talking.

[KCM] : Time goes by so quickly.

[Rain]&[KCM] : See you next week.

12:05

[Kim Jae Wook]: Aptly named "The Desire To Speed" !

[2012-05-14]

12-05-11 Chosun TV - Ent. in TV_Rain & Hyun Bin on vacation

Posted by ratoka on May 14, 2012 @memo-rain

Seriously, I am getting hungry here!!!! Looking very delicious.

And congrats to Mithra for fulfilling his service and getting back to his family and friends and of course fans!

We still need to wait 14 months more before our Rain can go home but time passes so fast.

Hi bbly, ye, looking at those foods given to RAIN really made me hungry as well. Looks very yummy although some of them IDK what those foods are.....just after the names were mentioned. :lol: The only familiar in my eyes there are the "multi-grain rice" - & maybe some others.....

Ye, so happy for Mithra that he's out now. Before it was a standard 2-year requirement for the Army, 28-months for Navy & 30-months for Air Force but military has revised a conscription rule to only 21-months for all units effective last February 2011. Good now for RAIN................still quite long..... :rolleyes:

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this news clip. Yes, both were on-vacation at the same time. It's just that HB had a longer one, which was 10-days while RAIN was just a short break. And................they went to the same place, a very high-class area in Seoul. HB was seen meeting his "acting instructor" while RAIN meeting a friend (who was that, huh?) - And HB was there in that area because he was shopping for gift for his Mom during "Mother's Day" - IDK if by this time he's back now in his barracks. :lol:

When I thought of Rain's enlistment before, it made me really sad that we'll never get to have news and updates about him, but I was wrong, it's really nice to see him having fun being a DJ, performing even in the military, seeing pictures and videos of his military related activities, having some time off with his friends complete with paparazzi pictures heh!

Thanks to all concerned for updating this site.... It made us all happy :D

12-05-14 Ystar - Star News_Epik High 'Mithra Jin', leave the army

Credit : ystarchannel4 / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

My link

ZZZZ.jpg

[English translation]

credit : 화니

-At the scene of pop group Epik High's member Mithra Jin's discharge-

-Rain part-

1:21

Everyone including 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) is sorry to have to part with me.

1:28

Most of all I know will leave the army soon, except 'Jung Ji Hoon'.

I'm looking forward to seeing them again.

[2012-05-15 오전 9:57:16]

*** I wonder if this photo is recent maybe when he just had a break, huh? :lol:

12-05-15 Rainyent tweet Rain picture

source : rainyent twitter / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

여러분들에게 드리는 레이니의 깜짝 선물 대......짜잔

bbly, when asked what he did as a soldier stationed at the Army’s public relations division, Mithra said that he had a lot of fun working with people whom he also saw on television. I read that he became close with Lee Jun Ki while he’s inside. In fact, LJK wrote a congratulatory note on his twitter for him. :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[English translation]

by화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

[Part1]

~0:55

[Rain] &[KCM] :

Rain & KCM's 질주본능 (The Desire To Speed)~

Not only the fragrance of lilac blossoms but also the sweet smell of my shampoo fills the air, but why not try to retain a personal touch in our show?

1:10~2:18

[KCM]: Excluding the scent of a flower, what kind of smell do you like best?

[Rain] : I love the smell of sweat. (laughter)

[KCM] : I often yearn for the smell of our barrack when I go out and come back late at night (laughter)

[Rain] : Our barrack has an unusual odor, which makes me think of my uncle's smell in my childhood days. (laughter) The odor from the place is almost enough to knock me out, so I spray a perfume on my body all the time and wash my combat uniform everyday not to let them saturated with such smell.

[KCM]: It has had such a smell for a long time, so I think it's hard to overpower it.

2:19~3:43

-They say that 'Lee Dae Hwa', a music reviewer, and 'Kim Jae Wook', a PR soldier, will appear in part one and two of the show, respectively.

And the frequencies are being introduced by regional groups -

[2012-05-14 오후 6:16:06]

화니

[Rain] &[KCM] :

3;49~4:42

[Rain] : DC Gallery, one of my fan clubs, prepared buffet meals today and we had a lovely lunch. And they brought us nice bread and some food. Thank you very much.

[KCM]: We ate a lot of delicious food together. Thank you.

[Rain] : But I think they don't have to bring us food any more because not only may this be stressful for them, but I am also overweight, so I'm on a diet.

[KCM] : I am dieting, too.

[Rain] : Where is my six-pack?

[KCM] : It may be hidden inside your belly (laughter). But your muscles will be built up soon.

[Rain] : Anyway, I just want to go on speaking. (laughter)

[KCM] : Rain is really a good speaker.

[2012-05-14 오후 6:16:25]

화니

5:14~6:09

[Rain] : I appreciate the delicious food, but as long as we're having something to eat, we might as well eat food that can help us lose weight.

[KCM] : When I stepped on the scale, I was totally in shock.

[Rain] : (Rain stopped KCM short before he could say any more) (laughter)

What's left to say?

[KCM] : No. You know how much I like you (Rain) (laughter)

[Rain]: Please just follow my lead. (laughter)

-Listeners' comments-

8:16~8:34

[Rain] : I took exercise for one hour before this show, so I feel like I've hosted it for one year. I just started my job one day ago though.

[KCM] : That's just what I've been trying to tell you.

[Rain]: Let's move on to the next. (laughter)

-Listeners' comments-

[2012-05-14 오후 6:16:44]

화니

8:34~36

[Rain] : Soldiers can also oversleep every Saturday and Sunday as the army has a five-day workweek like every other company.

8:50~9:07

[KCM] : A listener's comment : "There is a way to teach Rain a lesson. My mother is listening to the show."

[Rain] : My father is also listening to it. (laughter)

[KCM]&[Rain] : How do you do, mother?

9:29~10:25

[KCM] : A listener's comment : "It's difficult to get clear reception in Pusan area, so I can't listen to the show."

[Rain] : There is a way. You can go to Seoul every Saturday. (laughter)

[KCM] : But, you can listen to it through Application R2 of Smart phone or internet radio 'Astral Candy'.

10:57

[Rain] : What is he rambling on about now? (correcting KCM's wrong pronunciation when Rain heard it) (laughter)

===========================================================

[2012-05-14 오후 6:16:55]

화니

[Part2]

- Lee Dae Hwa, a music reviewer-

0:26~3:03

[Rain]: 'Lee Dae Hwa' has a better voice than most of actors such as 'Lee Byung Heon', 'Han Suck Gyu', and 'Choi Min Soo' do. His voice makes me feel comfortable.

[Lee Dae Hwa] : Don't mention it. As for looks, I can't hold a candle to them.

[Rain]: Please don't worry. You (Lee Dae Hwa) can reach them only by phone. (laughter)

[Rain]: The way he (Lee Dae Hwa) occasionally laughs with his eyes is his charm.

[Lee Dae Hwa] : But, I'm getting wrinkles around my eyes.

[Rain] : When a man gets older, his most attractive feature comes to be his wrinkles at the outer corners of the eyes.

I'm wearing a big round plastic glasses without lenses not to show the lines on my face to the female staffs. (laughter)

[KCM]: But, they don't show much interest in us.

[Rain] : I don't care what others think.

3:16~3:52

[KCM]: Lee Dae Hwa, your hat suits you.

[Lee Dae Hwa] :I didn't like my hair style when I washed my hair this morning, so I've come to wear a hat to cover the hair.

[Rain] : You are much better than us. We've had our hair cut really short. It is too short to be fixed (laughter).

-'Lee Dae Hwa' introduced singer-songwriter IU, IVY who has a powerful voice and outstanding singing ability, pop group 'Kean' who has a special aptitude for electronic piano rock, 'Rufus Wainwright' who is a pop star with a prolific following of a lot of fans.-

[2012-05-14 오후 6:17:09]

화니

[Part3]

3:17~4:11

[Rain]: As in Kean's case, I try to remember when I first began when the going gets tough.

9:45~

[KCM]: Our march and ranger training are scheduled for next Monday.

[Rain] : We have to be trained diligently..

11:06~

-Listeners' comments-

12:49~

[Rain] : It is said it is best to have lunch at 11:00, but I don't know why.

[KCM]: For biological rhythms?

[Part4]

~2:09

Talk with pfc "Kim Jae Wook" about movies

[Kim Jae Wook] : This studio seems to be packed with you two.

[Rain] : Don't you think we are like a lump of meat? (laughter)

[Rain] : Before the show, I couldn't afford to relax my concentration for a moment because of having to host the show with a clear mind while 'Kim Je Wook' and I went jogging this morning.

[KCM] : When I dozed off while you two were jogging, pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) appeared to me even in a dream and gave me a gift. (laughter)

[2012-05-14 오후 6:17:24]

화니

[Rain] : Now with the addition of me, the atmosphere has been a nice change of pace, right?

[Kim Jae Wook]&[KCM] : I guess you're right. (laughter)

[Rain]: We have to see each other every Sunday until we leave the army.

[KCM] : We can make it.

[Rain]: (to KCM) Please don't butt in while others are speaking, and just do as you are told without any remarks.

[KCM] : My mother is listening to this show. (laughter)

[Rain]: Oh, mother, how do you do?

[Rain]: My father is listening to this show, too. (laughter)

[KCM] : Mothers are stronger than fathers. You know that don't you? (laughter)

[Rain] : Okay (laughter)

2:10~2:54

[Rain]: Listener #8686's comment "How about making a group composed of you three?"

[Rain]&[KCM]&[Kim Jae Wook]: Good idea!

[Rain]: That way, I want to be a manager for you.

[KCM]: I want to be a driver for you.

[Rain]: KCM should be on the serve vocal while playing guitar, and 'Kim Jae Wook' should be the main vocal.

[KCM]: Rain should dance.

[Rain]: But, KCM may as well pull our luggage.

[2012-05-14 오후 6:17:40]

화니

2:56~8:30

-Talk about a movie-

"Sunny" (Korean movie) directed by 'Kang Yeong Cheol'

: A total of over five million people have seen this movie. They say the O.S.T is well-suited to the atmosphere of the movie. Rain says this movie reminds him of his school days, and he used to enjoy roller skating, hearing those sound tacks in his childhood days.

KCM loves fantasies or SFs, etc.

Rain urges the two to see the movie. That movie had tugged at Rain's heartstrings.

All three also really do love movies.

[Rain] : Can we use fictitious names?

KCM : Kim Chi Man, Rain : Roller Jung, and 'Kim Jae Wook' : Wooks. (laughter)

[Part5]

1:30~4:06

[Rain] : Please call me Seosan area's 'Roller Jung' (laughter)

[KCM] : I was in the music band, participating in sports activities in my school days.

[Rain] : I joined an acting club in my school days. At that time, I had a girl friend who was senior to me. I'll talk about it next time.

4:30~9:30

[Rain]: Time goes by so quickly today.

[KCM] : We have to keep working hard though.

[Rain]: What was the most memorable thing for you two that happened in your school days?

[KCM] : In middle school I finished third in the shot put championship in our district. (laughter)

[Kim Jae Wook]: I didn't make it in the preliminaries of the 200m in my school days.

[Rain]: I was popular with girl students at that time.

(unresponsive)

[Kim Jae Wook]: The atmosphere has definitely been a nice change of pace since Rain joined the show.

[Rain]: What I think is we really need a change to make it become number one in ratings.

[2012-05-14 오후 6:17:57]

화니

10:24~

[Kim Jae Wook]: listener #1876's comment : "I am sick and tired of hearing the story that Rain mentioned, so let's not repeat that story anymore."

(the story about his girl friend who was senior to him in his school days)

[Rain] : I think she is the person who was always at the front doors at that time.

[KCM] : No, the listener wants you to stop your stories old as Adam.

[Rain] : This is the first time for me to bring up the subject here.

All right if you insist. I think I'll have to bite my tongue to keep from telling you what I really think from now on.

[KCM]&[Kim Jae Wook]: Don't tell me you're serious.

[Rain] : I may be ill-treated by my seniors after the show if I carry on talking.

(laughter) Time has passed away while we have been talking.

[KCM] : Time goes by so quickly.

[Rain]&[KCM] : See you next week.

12:05

[Kim Jae Wook]: Aptly named "The Desire To Speed" !

[2012-05-14]

anjjo, I think this radio program will produce a great rating. :lol:

anjjo/bbly, wahhhhh………….see this selca photo of RAIN tweeted by Rainy Ent.? I wonder what does RAIN trying to reveal here, huh? :lol:

anjjo, I think this radio program will produce a great rating. :lol:

anjjo/bbly, wahhhhh………….see this selca photo of RAIN tweeted by Rainy Ent.? I wonder what does RAIN trying to reveal here, huh? :lol:

Hi willenette, I also hope it will have high rating. If only we can tune to it, we'll do it, but I think it's impossible. :lol:

Whether I can understand it or not, it does not matter. Do you know that when ALTK was aired in our area, since I have more than one TV set at home, I opened them all simultaneously to improve its rating? heheh, never mind my housemates, even if they complained. :lol: That's how I love Rain then . . . . . but now that I have been a fan of him for such a lengthy period . . . I cringed with shame when I think of it (and some other some craziness that I did, like voting for him till the wee hours, etc) . . . I still love Rain . . . . but maybe to another level, as time goes by, there had been changes, but the affection, concern and support is still very much here :wub::)

Re his selca, I suppose he wants to use it to promote his radio show. :lol: Did you read this excerpt from the latest translations -?

"[Rain] : When a man gets older, his most attractive feature comes to be his wrinkles at the outer corners of the eyes.

I'm wearing a big round plastic glasses without lenses not to show the lines on my face to the female staffs. (laughter)"

:lol: Looking at it, I don't suppose he had wrinkles, actually he looks young. Do you remember when he used glasses without lenses then in some old pics, that showed him poking his finger inside the rim naughtily? Real funny.

About his radio program, he seems serious about the rating or just joking. Do you think it is like any other commercial radio show that need sponsors? considering that it is under the military in its media division and working under their government?

Here is the pic edited showing him without his eyeglasses, what do you think? :lol:

[05-15] Fan Edited rainyent Rain pic - without glasses

Fan Edited - without glasses

Credit: made by rainist // the_rainist @ twitter//scorpiola@Rain Legend

Rainist 레이니스트 ‏ @the_rainist

비느 안경 벗겨버렸음 ㅎ^ㅎ http://pic.twitter.com/gWy0csTW

As7Se--CEAEyinm.jpg

Another pic -

12-05-15 Rain picture

source : Japan official site // https://twitter.com/#!/raincloud1982/status/202364781779369984/photo/1

2012-05-15

credit:raroka@rain-cloud.co.kr

japan.jpg

photo

Credit:: realmithrajin @ twitter// scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

Mithra眞 ‏ @realmithrajin

곧 전역 할 사람들. 빨리들 나와요. ㅋㅋㅋ http://yfrog.com/esu5iijj

nz0xnc.jpg

[English translation]

by화니

Please come on out, you guys with little time left in the army !...kekeke

[2012-05-16 오전 4:58:34]

Hi willenette, I also hope it will have high rating. If only we can tune to it, we'll do it, but I think it's impossible. :lol:

Whether I can understand it or not, it does not matter. Do you know that when ALTK was aired in our area, since I have more than one TV set at home, I opened them all simultaneously to improve its rating? heheh, never mind my housemates, even if they complained. :lol: That's how I love Rain then . . . . . but now that I have been a fan of him for such a lengthy period . . . I cringed with shame when I think of it (and some other some craziness that I did, like voting for him till the wee hours, etc) . . . I still love Rain . . . . but maybe to another level, as time goes by, there had been changes, but the affection, concern and support is still very much here :wub::)

Re his selca, I suppose he wants to use it to promote his radio show. :lol: Did you read this excerpt from the latest translations -

"[Rain] : When a man gets older, his most attractive feature comes to be his wrinkles at the outer corners of the eyes.

I'm wearing a big round plastic glasses without lenses not to show the lines on my face to the female staffs. (laughter)"

:lol: Looking at it, I don't suppose he had wrinkles, actually he looks young. Do you remember when he used glasses without lenses then in some old pics, that showed him poking his finger inside the rim naughtily? Real funny.

About his radio program, he seems serious about the rating or just joking. Do you think it is like any other commercial radio show that need sponsors? considering that it is under the military in its media division and working under their government?

Here is the pic edited showing him without his eyeglasses, what do you think? :lol:

[05-15] Fan Edited rainyent Rain pic - without glasses

Fan Edited - without glasses

Credit: made by rainist // the_rainist @ twitter//scorpiola@Rain Legend

Rainist 레이니스트 ‏ @the_rainist

비느 안경 벗겨버렸음 ㅎ^ㅎ http://pic.twitter.com/gWy0csTW

*quoted image*

Another pic -

12-05-15 Rain picture

source : Japan official site // https://twitter.com/#!/raincloud1982/status/202364781779369984/photo/1

2012-05-15

credit:raroka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, hahaha - you were so funny then - about those crazy things you did during Ijuksa & some things you did being a RAIN fan. Good for me, I've never done such things yet....hehehe. As far as I could remember during that time, I was monitoring all the ads of that drama from the day it piloted till it ended. And I was praying very hard & wishing that more ads will come. I could understand how you're feeling towards RAIN being a fan then & now - we mature as time passes by. Things change, it will stop for a while, for a moment but it will never die.

Ohhh............about the excerpt you shared here, how come I never read such translation where this came from, huh? Did I miss something here, dear? But, nice principle again from RAIN. I know he most of the time practice what he preaches. Yes, I couldn't agree with you more - he still looks young.....And he always wears specs without lens ever since.....maybe to tease his fans & those people around him. RAIN has been so playful & naughty ever since.

About him mentioning about the "rating' thing, I think it's just random for him to say it on the air.....I'm sure he's just excited & happy hosting a radio this time. About sponsors, what I know is like government-owned station, this military radio station is operated entirely by dedicated military soldiers & funded by military defense with a little help maybe from the government accepts donations & corporate sponsors as well so any assistance would be greatly appreciated by them for sure.

Thanks for posting this PS photo without specs & they also edited the facial expression, like the way he smiles & look at that lips.....I just can't choose, which I prefer because I love the (2) photos, the edited & the original. :

sweatingbullets: