Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

120508 Rain @ 현역병 입영문화제(The Cultural Festival For Military Recruits)

Credit: http://blog.daum.net/mma9090/5058 / scorpiola - rain-cloud.co.kr/

병무홍보대사 '비(정지훈)'일병이 후배를 독려하기 위해 등장합니다.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

=======================================

Credit: mma9090 @ twitter

병무청 ‏ @mma9090

굳건이도 인정한 우월남, 입영문화제 현장에서 만나본 정지훈 일병의 모습을 살짝 공개할게요. 이제부터 모두 주목~!!! http://j.mp/IOXnJS

*quoted image*

병무청 ‏ @mma9090

후배의 질문을 조용히 경청중인 정지훈 일병의 모습. 참으로 멋지군요~! http://j.mp/IH6DMD

*quoted image*

Hi willenette, thanks for sharing this. Here's the English translation -

[English translation]

by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

병무홍보대사 '비(정지훈)'일병이 후배를 독려하기 위해 등장합니다

[Rain (pfc Jung Ji Hoon), an ambassador for Military Manpower Administration, appears on stage to inspire his juniors.]

병무청 ‏ @mma9090

굳건이도 인정한 우월남, 입영문화제 현장에서 만나본 정지훈 일병의 모습을 살짝 공개할게요. 이제부터 모두 주목~!!! http://j.mp/IOXnJS

[Military Manpower Administration @mma9090.

Pfc "Jung Ji Hoon" whose undisputed supremacy, which causes even 굳 건 이 (Firmy) to accept it. You can take a peek at his attractiveness at the scene of The Cultural Festival For Military Recruits..Now, attention, please~~!!! ]

병무청 ‏ @mma9090

후배의 질문을 조용히 경청중인 정지훈 일병의 모습. 참으로 멋지군요~! http://j.mp/IH6DMD

[Military Manpower Administration @mma9090.

Pfc "Jung Ji Hoon" listening attentively and quietly to what his juniors asked him.

How great he is~!]

[2012-05-09 ]

------------------------------------------------------

Rain asked about income at ’2012 Active-Duty Personnel Enlistment Cultural Festival’

2012-05-10

20120509_rain_army.jpg

Rain‘s monthly income was brought up on May 8th at the ‘2012 Active-Duty Personnel Enlistment Cultural Festival‘.

One soldier asked the star how big his fortune really was, and Rain responded, “I’m sorry, but please only ask me questions related to the military.”

Lee Jin Ho, who served as the MC for the event, revealed Rain’s supposed monthly income joking, “I’m under the impression that Rain makes $70 (80,000 won) a month.” Rain explained, “To be honest, I don’t have anything to spend money on. I think when I go [into the base], I’ll probably spend a lot at the PX (army canteen).”

Netizens commented, “Rain’s monthly income, if he had actually told the truth, wow,” and “Rain’s just like any other military guy.”

Source + Photo: Donga Ilbo via Nate//allkpop

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[08-May-12][Yonhap news]Rain @ Cultural festival for Army conscripts

2012-05-10

Posted by memo-rain on May 10, 2012

yonhap.jpg

Popular South Korean singer Rain, currently an Army private first class who serves as a publicity ambassador for the Military Manpower Administration, speaks during a cultural festival at a boot camp in the city of Euijeongbu, northeast of Seoul, on May 8, 2012, to entertain a batch of Army conscripts, who were drafted into the Army the same day, and their family members. The festival, including a musical performance, is one of tactics increasingly adopted by South Korea's boot camps to help conscripts feel less nervous when they join the Army and part with their family and friends.

yonhap2.jpg

Military honor guard show off their skills during a cultural festival at a boot camp in the city of Euijeongbu, northeast of Seoul, on May 8, 2012, to entertain a batch of Army conscripts, who were drafted into the Army the same day, and their family members. The festival, including a musical performance, is one of tactics increasingly adopted by South Korea's boot camps to help conscripts feel less nervous when they join the Army and part with their family and friends.

source : yonhap news

---------------------------------------------------------------

photo

12-05-09 Rain @ HIM Military Culture Magazine

2012-05-09

credit: ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

source :http://himnanum.tistory.com/237

[단독취재/예고] 위문열차에 '비(정지훈)'가 오다!!!

안녕하십니까, 월간 입니다!!!

어제 (2012.5.8) 8사단에서 열린 위문열차 공연 취재를 다녀왔습니다. 그곳에서 대박 특종을 건졌습니다.

바로 '비(정지훈)' 일병의 입대 후 첫 공연 데뷔부대를 저희 월간이 단독 취재하고야 말았습니다.

특유의 파워 넘치는 안무와 카리스마 가득한 표정으로 수천명의 장병들을 압도했던

입대 후 7개월 만에 펼쳐진 '비(정지훈)' 일병의 위문열차 데뷔 무대와 관련한 자세한 내용은

저희 월간 2012년 6월호(Vol.14)와 블로그를 통해 만나보실 수 있습니다. 기대해주세요!!!

3%282%29.jpg

1%286%29.jpg

2%284%29.jpg

[English translation]

by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

There will be a feature article in the June issue (Vol.14) and the blog of HIM (Military Culture Magazine) about Rain who gave powerful performances and whose charisma dominated the assembly, while appearing on the stage where 'Consolatory Train' was performed (8 May 2012) for the first time 7 months after his enlistment.

Please look forward to it !!!

[2012-05-10 오전 4:25:10]

120507 KBS World_이 죽일놈의 사랑(A Love To Kill)_Trailer (airs in May on KBS World)

2012-05-09

Credit: kbsworld @ youtube//scorpiola@/rain-cloud.co.kr

[Trailer] A Love to Kill (이 죽일놈의 사랑)

TX Time: 2012 May 7, Mon~Thu 16:20(KST) /

Cast: Rain(Jung Ji-hoon), Shin Min-a, Kim Sa-rang

Program Info: http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/programs/programs_intro.html?no=197

vid.JPG

Rain asked about income at ’2012 Active-Duty Personnel Enlistment Cultural Festival’

2012-05-10

*quoted image*

Rain‘s monthly income was brought up on May 8th at the ‘2012 Active-Duty Personnel Enlistment Cultural Festival‘.

One soldier asked the star how big his fortune really was, and Rain responded, “I’m sorry, but please only ask me questions related to the military.”

Lee Jin Ho, who served as the MC for the event, revealed Rain’s supposed monthly income joking, “I’m under the impression that Rain makes $70 (80,000 won) a month.” Rain explained, “To be honest, I don’t have anything to spend money on. I think when I go [into the base], I’ll probably spend a lot at the PX (army canteen).”

Netizens commented, “Rain’s monthly income, if he had actually told the truth, wow,” and “Rain’s just like any other military guy.”

Source + Photo: Donga Ilbo via Nate//allkpop

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting this here. I seriously miss RAIN! Hehehe – he was asked “how big his fortune really was” – Well, to compensate what he lost while serving, I’m hoping he'll get right back into acting and singing when he's done his time with the military. What he’s earning right now is just the same as what others there are receiving. But task-wise, Rain is NOT just like any other military guy. If he was he would be in the infantry. :lol:

***So happy to hear he's doing well in the army!

Rain's Monthly Allowance Is Around $80

by: lee23j on May 9, 2012

d53a6a57d01f95168fc6bd07051efe9f_large.jpg

On May 8, Rain participated in the "2012 Servicemen Enlistment Cultural Festival" and held a brief Q&A session with incoming soldiers. During the event, a soldier asked "I would like to know how wealthy you are." Initially, Rain answered, "I'm sorry, but I would like to talk about military-related things only."

Comedian Lee Jin Ho, Rain's colleague at Korean Defense Media Agency, answered the question, "If I'm understanding correctly, Rain is receiving about 80,000 won (approximately $80 USD) a month." Rain added, "Honestly, I don't have places to spend money at. I'm probably going to spend my allowances on PX (acronym for Post Exchange, serves as a snack bar within the military)."

"Servicemen Enlistment Cultural Festival" is an event by the Ministry of National Defense to celebrate incoming soldiers and thank their family and friends.

Rain joined the army on October 11, 2011. He showed excellence in all military training, including gunnery exercises, during his trainee days and became a teaching instructor. In February 2012, Rain was transferred to Defense Media Agency. He will be discharged in 2013.

credit : soompi news

Overseas Fan]Remember RAIN Diary Notice on confirmation mail for non group purchase countries/regions

credit : http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice.php

Hello, this is Rainy Entertainment.t

Rain 10 anniversary diary ^ ^ Thank you for the many interested

Soon begins shipping

we checked the all payment by paypal and bank

So , we send the confirmation mail to all deposited person

Please check your mail carefully !!

#If your confirmation is missing, please write to rainyent.cloud@gmail.com to ask.

Thank you.

12-05-09 Rain @ The Sun News

source : http://twitpic.com/9j9xys / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

576572212.jpg

May 10, 2012

Rain talks about spending big in the Army

09193115.jpg

Singer Rain took part at a cultural festival for active-duty soldiers at the 306th Regiment of the Reserve Force Battalion in Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi on May 8.

At the event, he opened up about his spending habits, now that he is in the Army.

When he was asked just how much money he had, Rain deflected the question by saying, “Sorry, but I only want to talk about military-related issues.”

When the host tactfully asked how he was spending his monthly stipend of 80,000 won ($70), the Hallyu singer responded, “There’s really nowhere to spend the money on the base. I guess I spend most of it at the convenience store.”

Netizens had a good laugh at Rain’s comments, with many saying that Rain must be consuming a lot of Choco Pies, dubbed the favorite snack among soldiers at the barracks.

The festival is held each year to welcome fresh recruits to the Army as well as to thank the parents of those who have been conscripted.

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily

May-10-2012] Rain on leave is spotted drinking tea in Apgoojung-dong's cafe.

Credit to Dispatch news

http://news.nate.com/view/20120510n10754&mid=e0403&cid=349543

English translation by화니

d-1.jpg

Singer Rain ( his real name, "Jung Ji Hoon") enjoyed his vacation time in Seoul.

This was his first break since he was promoted to private first class last March.

The first day of his holiday, he was spotted treating himself to a leisurely afternoon,

drinking tea with his friends.

Last 8th, Rain attended "2012 Cultural Festival For Military Recruits" held at 306

Supplement in Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, and the day after that, he got an ordinary leave

and spent a leisurely time drinking some tea with his friends in Apgoojung-dong's cafe,

Seoul.

As this was probably his first recreation for a long time, the smile didn't leave his face.

He was talking with them for a long time, seating himself at a table a cup of cold drink was

on. He wasn't even conscious of the eyes of others around him.

He took a seat on the terrace outside of the cafe and was even taking off his

sunglasses.

Perhaps because he has adapted well to life in the military, he seemed to have gained

some weight. Instead, he looked great with that suntan, which made him look manly.

His gorgeous muscles disappeared 'for a while', but his slim jaw line and smiling eyes

were still the same.

He still had great taste in fashion. That day, he was in casual clothes. He was wearing a

horizontally striped T shirt, roll-up jeans, black flatties, and a checked beret. There was

something chic about his fashion, which was enough to catch the eyes of people.

Meanwhile, Rain served as a teaching assistant after his enlistment at 306 Supplement

located in Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, last October, but he's served as a PR soldier since

he was transferred to Defense Agency for Public Information Services.

He'll be separated from the army, 10 July 2013.

[Notice from rain-jihoon]Regarding the delayed delivery of Rain Diary, and the list of domestically unconfirmed purchasers of those goods.

http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=384&bSeq=578

English translation by 화니

Hi, this is Rainy Entertainment.

The production of Rain Diary to celebrate the 10th anniversary of his debut, is being

delayed due to the time and effort increasing the quality, so we're sorry we can't send

you those goods at the time we originally intended.

The shipment can be delivered about a week late (Domestic delivery will begin on the

16th of this month), please be patient.

The following is the list of domestically unconfirmed purchasers and of those who haven't

given forwarding addresses. (Those whose names aren't on the list, are all confirmed)

Addition - 봉경희 &김정은 marked in sky-blue : Their addresses, zip-codes, and contact numbers are unclear.

- The list of those who haven't send confirmation emails to us & those whose addresses

are unclear as of May 5, 2012 -

1336617212.jpg

입금날짜 ( remittance date)

입금자명 (remittor)

입금금액 (remittance)

Those involved with the list, are asked to send confirmation emails to us

[rainyent@naver.com], and the shipment won't be delivered until all the entries are

confirmed.

120508 SBS_8 News_Rain @ 현역병 입영문화제(The Cultural Festival For Military Recruits)

2012-05-09

Credit: rainmaker // onlyone @ vimeo////scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

[English translation]

2012-05-09

by 화니 @rain-cloud.co.kr/

- Popular singer Rain was in charge of advising on how to serve in the army -

0:05~

MC : Can we enjoy Choco Pie while we serve in the army?

Rain : I'm sure you'll have good stomach for sweets including candies exactly nine hours from now.

* Choco Pie is a very sweet pie, and soldiers enjoy eating it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

12-05-08 jtbc - News_Rain @ 'The Cultural Festival For Military Recruits' event

2012-05-08

credit : jtbc // cap by ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCGf6ljGDgg&feature=youtu.be

*quoted image*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

12-05-08 KTV - News_Rain @ 'The Cultural Festival For Military Recruits' event

2012-05-08

Credit : KTV // ratoka @ YT@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_mDdjFC93c

*quoted image*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

12-05-08 YTN - News_Rain @ 'The Cultural Festival For Military Recruits' event

2012-05-08

Credit : ytn // ratoka @ YT@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3gbWTM6p-8

*quoted image*

anjjo, actually, Cultural Festival for Military Recruits is an event done by the Korean government held every year. I was told it has been there for quite a while - IDK why we didn't see one when RAIN was recruited last year. Actually, I've never seen one held for any celebrities so far. :unsure:

2012-05-09

*quoted image*

I’ve no doubt on RAIN’s acting here but the other actors did a good job too. This drama was GOOD for me. The plot was interesting. I’m glad to have RAIN back prettying up the small screen again through this re-run by KBS World! He looked great in this drama. :sweatingbullets:

***See this new photos of RAIN while enjoying his break? He looks as if he gains weight but still stays trim. His body is still well-sculpted. Look at how RAIN looks here – even if he’s inside the Camp he’s still keep abreast of the latest trends. RAIN is really in good shape. NOTHING & NO ONE can beat his mesmerizing look. Super handsome. Just perfect....So, this is his break because of his promotion last time as PFC, which he just availed now. Usually, this vacation due to promotion lasts for 10-days.................I hope this applies to him also. :lol:

Guest bbly

May-10-2012] Rain on leave is spotted drinking tea in Apgoojung-dong's cafe.

Credit to Dispatch news

http://news.nate.com/view/20120510n10754&mid=e0403&cid=349543

English translation by화니

*quoted image*

Singer Rain ( his real name, "Jung Ji Hoon") enjoyed his vacation time in Seoul.

This was his first break since he was promoted to private first class last March.

The first day of his holiday, he was spotted treating himself to a leisurely afternoon,

drinking tea with his friends.

Last 8th, Rain attended "2012 Cultural Festival For Military Recruits" held at 306

Supplement in Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, and the day after that, he got an ordinary leave

and spent a leisurely time drinking some tea with his friends in Apgoojung-dong's cafe,

Seoul.

As this was probably his first recreation for a long time, the smile didn't leave his face.

He was talking with them for a long time, seating himself at a table a cup of cold drink was

on. He wasn't even conscious of the eyes of others around him.

He took a seat on the terrace outside of the cafe and was even taking off his

sunglasses.

Perhaps because he has adapted well to life in the military, he seemed to have gained

some weight. Instead, he looked great with that suntan, which made him look manly.

His gorgeous muscles disappeared 'for a while', but his slim jaw line and smiling eyes

were still the same.

He still had great taste in fashion. That day, he was in casual clothes. He was wearing a

horizontally striped T shirt, roll-up jeans, black flatties, and a checked beret. There was

something chic about his fashion, which was enough to catch the eyes of people.

Meanwhile, Rain served as a teaching assistant after his enlistment at 306 Supplement

located in Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, last October, but he's served as a PR soldier since

he was transferred to Defense Agency for Public Information Services.

He'll be separated from the army, 10 July 2013.

Wow! He gained some weight. I always imagined men serving in the army losing weight. But I guess since he doesn't do a "normal" service, meaning physical work, I guess it is normal. But other than that, he looks fantastic!

anjjo **See this new photos of RAIN while enjoying his break? He looks as if he gains weight but still stays trim. His body is still well-sculpted. Look at how RAIN looks here – even if he’s inside the Camp he’s still keep abreast of the latest trends. RAIN is really in good shape. NOTHING & NO ONE can beat his mesmerizing look. Super handsome. Just perfect....So, this is his break because of his promotion last time as PFC, which he just availed now. Usually, this vacation due to promotion lasts for 10-days.................I hope this applies to him also. :lol:

Wow! He gained some weight. I always imagined men serving in the army losing weight. But I guess since he doesn't do a "normal" service, meaning physical work, I guess it is normal. But other than that, he looks fantastic!

Hi willenette and bbly, I agree with both of you about his latest pics, The charisma is there, so attractive and appealing. :wub: He might have added a few pounds but if he is a woman, the curves are in the right places. willenette, your descriptions fit him so properly specially the - well sculpted - body! I suppose he will be back to his dancing-form figure once he returns to his professional stage. As of now , let us "permit" him to indulge in food as part of his privilege while being in his military service. :lol::lol:

Very fashionable indeed. So glad that MCM is taking care of his outfit even if he is inside the camp -

Rain wearing MCM by Phenomenon Fall/Winter 2011 Collection » ARMY-JACKET

2012-05-10

credit: ratoka@ rain-cloud.co.kr.

a3.png

c0047605_185968.jpg

c0047605_198582.jpg

Other pics source:rainstorm

[more pic]120510 Rain @ 압구정(Apgujeong)

2012-05-11

credit:: scorpiola@/rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.dispatch.co.kr

20125100592784py_T5_26023%281%29.jpg

[Pic]12-05-10 Rain's father

credit;memo-rain on May 11, 2012

no2.jpg

sourec: hana cyworld

[Eng Trans]12-05-10 Rain & KCM New picture

2012-05-10

source @speeding967 twitter

국방FM 96.7MHz 토,일 12:00-14:00 비.KCM의 질주본능

rain.jpg

8-1.png

[English translation]

by 화니

Military 96.7MHz (Tune the radio to 96.7 MHz on the FM band)

Rain and KMC (Kang Chang Mo) will co-host 'The Desire To Speed' (질주본능) every Saturday and Sunday from 12:00-14:00.

[2012-05-10]

photo

12-05-10 Rainyent tweet

2012-05-10

credit: ratoka@/rain-cloud.co.kr

A1%281%29.png

A2.png

[English translation]

by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

- 'Consolatory Train' scheduled for broadcast on May 20th -

*‘The 8th Division', the latest episode' of 'Consolatory Train' recorded on May 8th, will be broadcast on radio on May 20 (Sun) from 18:00-19:30.

* It'll be rerun on May 26 (Sat) from 18:00-19:30.

[2012-05-11]

Remember RAIN Diary picture

credit : rainangel / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

35a9b027bb0320d898e9c7da131a9fe2.png

12-05-11 ROK_MND Mention Rain @ twitter

credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

a1%282%29.png

[English translation]

credit : 화니

-Defense Department Twitter Spokesman-

Yes it is~. A special performance is scheduled for June 16 (Sat) in hopes for our successful management of 'the 2012 World Exposition In Yeosu' with the participation of PR soldiers attached to Defense Agency for Public Information Services, such as Rain (Jung Ji Hoon), Park Hyo Shin, etc.

[2012-05-11 오후 12:38:36]

120511 kevira @ twitter_Teaching Assistant Jung Ji Hoon @ 5th Division

Credit: kevira @ twitter / scorpiola - rain-cloud.co.kr/

gangyoon kevin ra

‏ @kevinra

일병정기휴가나온 기념으로다가 숨겨왔던 레어샷투척 그리고 다음번에 파파라치 찍을땐 내입장도 고려해줬으면하는 작은소망이ㅎ http://pic.twitter.com/XD5wxRFF

1%2810%29.jpg

AslJLAzCAAAOCLF.jpg

English Translation by 화니

Credit : scorpiola-RainLegend

I release an awesome picture of the private soldier (Rain) in order to celebrate the day when he took an ordinary leave. And, I hope that paparazzis will consider my position as well as his when they take pictures of him from now on..hehe...

*(The helmet Rain is weaing says, "teaching assistant")

12-05-11 Rain coupang new event

source : Coupang // cap by ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

couang.jpg

120511 SBS_ Morning Wide_Rain, enjoying his vacation caught on camera

Credit: Edited by scorpiola // scorpiola @ vimeo - rain-cloud.co.kr/

Rain Participates in Children’s Day Event on Army Base

Rain might be a military man now, but he′s still got a soft spot for kids.

On the blog of Defense Agency for Public Information Services, a picture, uploaded on May 7, showed Rain, Park Hyo Shin, Yoo Seung Chan, KCM, and other Public Information Service workers participating in the ‘Children’s Day National Defense Family Invitation Event.′

91809716.jpg

Due to a foot injury, Rain wasn’t able to perform at the event on May 5, but instead, he went on stage to give presents and hugs to the children.

Held in auditorium of the Ministry of National Defense, the event invited 600 children and 1400 family members, including the employees and children living on base, families on welfare, and multicultural families.

The event started with Public Information Service worker and comedian, Lee Jin Ho’s presiding, and continued with performances by KCM, Park Hyo Shin, Yoo Seung Chan, and Untouchable’s Sleepy. With Rain also appearing on stage, the star-studded Children’s Day event was a complete success.

Photo Credit: Defense Agency for Public Information Services Blog ‘Uh Wool Lim’ / enewsworld

12-05-08 Fancam - Rain @ Consolatory Train Military event

2012-05-09

Credit : bisabang// ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

2012-05-09

*quoted image*

anjjo, look at RAIN’s dance skills & vocals here…..I love how he here sings with gusto and dance so flawlessly. Although he doesn’t performed on-stage as frequent as he used to be since he’s enlisted, his return is, needless to say, the most anticipated one by his fans. So did his performance lives up to his impressive legacy thus far? I think the reason why these (2) songs (Hip Song & It's Raining) are most of the time in the list of the songs he sang is because I feel like it’s the right tone and a perfect blend of genres for his voice. I love these songs, too - I can’t get enough of its unique tone. :sweatingbullets:

About this Ijuksa re-run, I’m sure that viewers will become captivated again by his charms in this drama. :sweatingbullets:

bbly, ye, he gained weight but RAIN still looks HOT! It’s always great to see him. :sweatingbullets:

Very fashionable indeed. So glad that MCM is taking care of his outfit even if he is inside the camp -

2012-05-10

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

[Eng Trans]12-05-10 Rain & KCM New picture

2012-05-10

source @speeding967 twitter

국방FM 96.7MHz 토,일 12:00-14:00 비.KCM의 질주본능

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

[English translation]

by 화니

Military 96.7MHz (Tune the radio to 96.7 MHz on the FM band)

Rain and KMC (Kang Chang Mo) will co-host 'The Desire To Speed' (질주본능) every Saturday and Sunday from 12:00-14:00.

[2012-05-10]

anjjo, well, during this performance, although RAIN was wearing branded clothing I'm sure he had no hair stylist because this time he's wearing a beanie - hehehe. :lol:

About this upcoming co-hosting job again with KCM, can't wait............KCM isn't an actor; he's a singer & so far has not done any acting works yet. When they get out from the Army I hope they could collaborate making an album. :lol:

[info] How to purchase HIM, a monthly military magazine.

Source: http://himnanum.tistory.com/238#comment8392988

Re-post by 프리지아 @ benamoo

English translation by 화니

*(Rain's pictures taken during 'Consolatory Train' performed (8 May 2012),

will appear in the June issue of HIM)*

http://himnanum.tistory.com/237

There will be a feature article in both the June issue (Vol.14) and the blog of

HIM (a military culture magazine) about Rain who gave powerful

performances and whose charisma dominated the assembly,

while appearing on the stage where 'Consolatory Train' was performed

(8 May 2012) for the first time 7 months after his enlistment.

Please look forward to it !!!

Hi, this is HIM, a monthly military magazine.

As there is currently a rising interest on HIM, inquiries have been from those who want to

purchase it. Thank you.

But, many of them are unavailable commercially due to the nature of the magazine

aimed at soldiers.

Let's get to the point. We're going to tell you how you can purchase this magazine..

-There are three ways for you to purchase HIM.-

1. Email

For further details, please contact us by e-mails

(donation@booknanum.org) or (nanumbk@hanmail.net)

2. Telephone

Please call 02-465-5417.

3. Blog

Please write comments on HIM's blog.

-Purchase procedure-

* The contents required when you order in one of the above three ways.

① The names, contact numbers, addresses of those who want to purchase.

② How many copies of the magazine.

③ Please contact us (HIM) after your payments are remitted.

-The details -

* Bank account.

Bank‘s name : 신한은행 (Shinhan bank)

Account Number : 140-008-505469

Addressee : 사랑의책나누기운동본부 (Campaign to Share Books of Love)

* Price.

1. ₩ 7,900 per magazine.

2. Delivery charge : ₩ 1500 (one copy), ₩ 2,200 (two copies),

and ₩ 2,700 (three or four copies)

[※ Delivery fee is free when more than 5 copies]

3. It originally costs ₩ 7,900, but we give you 20 % discount of your total payment when

you purchase more than 10 copies.

We'll work hard always.

Please give us your interest and support. Thank you.

12-05-11 News - Rain @ 'The Cultural Festival For Military

credit : biblueberry06 / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

My link

0000%281%29.jpg

Guest bbly

Hi willenette and bbly, I agree with both of you about his latest pics, The charisma is there, so attractive and appealing. :wub: He might have added a few pounds but if he is a woman, the curves are in the right places. willenette, your descriptions fit him so properly specially the - well sculpted - body! I suppose he will be back to his dancing-form figure once he returns to his professional stage. As of now , let us "permit" him to indulge in food as part of his privilege while being in his military service. :lol::lol:

2012-05-10

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

[more pic]120510 Rain @ 압구정(Apgujeong)

2012-05-11

credit:: scorpiola@/rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.dispatch.co.kr

*quoted image*

photo

12-05-10 Rainyent tweet

2012-05-10

credit: ratoka@/rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

[English translation]

by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

- 'Consolatory Train' scheduled for broadcast on May 20th -

*‘The 8th Division', the latest episode' of 'Consolatory Train' recorded on May 8th, will be broadcast on radio on May 20 (Sun) from 18:00-19:30.

* It'll be rerun on May 26 (Sat) from 18:00-19:30.

[2012-05-11]

Yes, willenette always knows how to describe our Rain very well!

That MCM jacket looks quite fashionable.

Look at those cute little eyes of Rain. He looks tired but still yummey. blush.gif

12-05-10 General picture

Credit : hana cyworld / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

야 잠 좀 그만자~ ㅋㅋ

*quoted image*

[Eng.trans]

credit : 화니

Hey, stop sleeping~ keke. [2012-05-11 오전 7:24:59]

Sooooooooo adorable! Since his fur was cut, he is even cuter.

photo

[Eng Trans]12-05-11 speeding967 Tweet

2012-05-11

credit: ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

C1%281%29.png

[English translation]http://twitter.com/#!/speeding967

by화니 @rain-cloud.co.kr

' 축하해요' '오빠 사랑해요'는 너무 흔한 말입니다. 비 or KCM에게 사연이 읽히고 싶다면 <질주 본능>답게 독특 한 사연을 보내주세요. 사행시나 DJ에게 궁금한 점, 일상의 소소한 이야기도 환영합니다. 국방FM <비, KCM의 질주 본 능>!!!

[‘Congratulations’, ‘Oppa, 'I love you', etc. are so cliche. If you want your stories to be read by Rain or KCM, please send your distinctive stories to us.

Quatrains, questions regarding DJs, tiny bits of life, etc. are also welcome.

Military FM <'The Desire to Speed' of Rain & KCM>!!!]

오 래 기다리셨습니다! 주말 낮 12시, 심심하셨죠? <비, KCM의 질주 본능>이 웃음, 음악, 영화 속으로 질주하도 록 도와드리겠습니다. 본방사수는 기본이구요. 트위터 @speeding967 50원의 유료문자 #0967로 많은 사연 보내주세요^^

[You’ve been waiting for so long! Didn't you feel bored on weekends at noon?

<'The Desire to Speed' of Rain & KCM> will bring you laughter, music, movie, etc. Please don't forget to tune in to the show, and send your stories to us through its Twitter ( @speeding967) or through a chargeable SMS #0967 (₩50)]

[2012-05-11]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Is K-pop Entering the American Consciousness?

May 11, 2012

K-pop has tried to enter the American consciousness for years; with the largest music industry in the world, who wouldn’t try and break into the American music market? The cross-over of K-pop into the western sphere has been a topic that we here at Seoulbeats have discussed ad nauseum. With forays into the Westerm music markets by BoA, SNSD, Wonder Girls and Se7en, it is a topic that is widely debated and August Brown of the LA Times discussed this in his article “K-pop enters American pop consciousness.”

skipped . . . . . . .

Not only that, but it is fairly obvious that the author is new to K-pop. He writes

Traditional Korean culture can be patriarchal, but K-pop’s most famous acts, whose members often have roots in California, are groups of women deploying butt-kicking superhero imagery.

Any seasoned K-popper will know that is not the case. That K-pop is heavily dependent on a construed image and that image–even if it is one that is of independent, fierce woman– is made by men and that these women rarely have actual autonomy over their music.

skipped . . . . . . . . .

20120322_seoulbeats_rain-300x199.jpg

Is it true though that K-pop is expanding world-wide? Yes, there is no doubt about that; however, is it to the extent that the media generalizes it? No. An important aspect that many of the articles from western news sources fails to mention is the incredible persistence and dedication of the fanbase of these idols. If you watched SNSD’s appearance in “Live with Kelly,” the loud cheering for the girls was not by new fans but rather already established SONEs. The almost religous devotion of these fans are definitely a factor to the promotion of these idols. Was Rain really the second most influential person in the entire world in 2008? No. But his dominance in the polls attest to the power of Clouds. Even just looking back at the comments on our Ideal Type polls on Seoulbeats is evidence enough at the dedication of some of these fans.

While it is nice to see that K-pop is gaining attention world wide, it is unsettling to see how narrow the coverage on the actual genre is. Most of the articles on Western news sites only use SNSD as a reference point, and while they are arguably one of the biggest groups in K-pop, they are not the only successful ones. Though it is a step up from citing netizens as a source, it is nonetheless misleading and not actually comprehensive of the actual genre.

xxx xxx xxx

Source:http://seoulbeats.com/2012/05/is-k-pop-entering-the-american-consciousness/

Is K-pop Entering the American Consciousness?

May 11, 2012

K-pop has tried to enter the American consciousness for years; with the largest music industry in the world, who wouldn’t try and break into the American music market? The cross-over of K-pop into the western sphere has been a topic that we here at Seoulbeats have discussed ad nauseum. With forays into the Westerm music markets by BoA, SNSD, Wonder Girls and Se7en, it is a topic that is widely debated and August Brown of the LA Times discussed this in his article “K-pop enters American pop consciousness.”

skipped . . . . . . .

Not only that, but it is fairly obvious that the author is new to K-pop. He writes

Traditional Korean culture can be patriarchal, but K-pop’s most famous acts, whose members often have roots in California, are groups of women deploying butt-kicking superhero imagery.

Any seasoned K-popper will know that is not the case. That K-pop is heavily dependent on a construed image and that image–even if it is one that is of independent, fierce woman– is made by men and that these women rarely have actual autonomy over their music.

skipped . . . . . . . . .

*quoted image*

Is it true though that K-pop is expanding world-wide? Yes, there is no doubt about that; however, is it to the extent that the media generalizes it? No. An important aspect that many of the articles from western news sources fails to mention is the incredible persistence and dedication of the fanbase of these idols. If you watched SNSD’s appearance in “Live with Kelly,” the loud cheering for the girls was not by new fans but rather already established SONEs. The almost religous devotion of these fans are definitely a factor to the promotion of these idols. Was Rain really the second most influential person in the entire world in 2008? No. But his dominance in the polls attest to the power of Clouds. Even just looking back at the comments on our Ideal Type polls on Seoulbeats is evidence enough at the dedication of some of these fans.

While it is nice to see that K-pop is gaining attention world wide, it is unsettling to see how narrow the coverage on the actual genre is. Most of the articles on Western news sites only use SNSD as a reference point, and while they are arguably one of the biggest groups in K-pop, they are not the only successful ones. Though it is a step up from citing netizens as a source, it is nonetheless misleading and not actually comprehensive of the actual genre.

xxx xxx xxx

Source:http://seoulbeats.com/2012/05/is-k-pop-entering-the-american-consciousness/

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this. I don’t think the Kpop now will make an explosion in the US anytime soon. I also think it’s important for Kpop entertainment companies to learn more about the markets and consumers that they are trying to enter into. This is an opinion of mine. Not a fact. :lol:

12-05-10 mma9090 - Rain @ 'The Cultural Festival For Military

source : mma9090 daum blog / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

2%287%29.jpg

3%285%29.jpg

4%284%29.jpg

photo

12-05-12 Rainyent tweet

2012-05-12

creedit: ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

t1.png

[English translation]

by 화니 @rain-cloud.co.kr

Thank you for bringing Rain such a gorgeous flower basket.

We'd like to thank all Cloud who brought Rain lunch boxes, a basket of flowers, etc. today in order to celebrate the day when he has come to host a radio show for the first time. It was very thoughtful of you, Cloud.

Have a great weekend..

[2012-05-12 ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

photo

12-05-12 demaclub tweet about Rain

2012-05-12

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

t2.png

[English translation]

by 화니 @rain-cloud.co.kr

The Desire to Speed (질주본능) Rain & KMC co-host, will be broadcast for the first time today. They stated their feelings about having come to co-host the show 5 minutes before it start. The video version of their impressions is being edited, and it will be posted on demaclub.tistory.com soon.

[2012-05-12]

-----------------------------------------------------------

photo

12-05-12 Rain & KCM @ Friends FM

SOURCE : http://demaclub.tistory.com/766+twitter//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

[Vid] Rain interview here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2J5nrLBYPI&feature=youtu.be

9%282%29.jpg

8%282%29.jpg

2011%2D11%2D22%5F18%3B54%3B47.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-05-12 Demaclub - Rain & KCM) @ Friends FM_Interview

12-05-12

credit : demaclub // ratoka @ YT/ ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2J5nrLBYPI&feature=youtu.be

999999.JPG

[English translation]

0:10~1:14

Rain & "Kang Chang Mo" : Hi, everyone. This is pfc "Jung Ji Hoon".

This is pfc "Kang Chang Mo" .

1:15~0:46

[Rain] ; Nice to meet you. We've come to begin to co-host a radio show in earnest on May 12th. This is my first experience as a DJ in the military as well as in the society. I can be a DJ with a great deal to offer. Please look forward to our activities, and tune in to our show every Saturday and Sunday. I'll try to work hard to be a strenuous DJ.

How do you feel? (to Kang Chang Mo)

0:47~0:59

[Kang Chang Mo] : It's really nice to work with pfc "Jung Ji Hoon".

I'll work hard to make it become military radio's most-listened network.

1:00~1:10

[Kang Chang Mo] : What is the name of this show?

[Rain] : It's "The Desire To Speed".

[Kang Chang Mo] : How about shouting a slogan as previously arranged?

[Rain & Kang Chang Mo] : Rain&Kang Chang Mo's "The Desire To Speed"~

[Rain] : Please give us your interest and support.

[Rain & Kang Chang Mo] : Thank you.

[English translation by 화니

120512 demaclub_ Rain & KCM interview @ Friends FM

2012-05-12

Credit: http://demaclub.tistory.com/766 // re-up by biblueberry06// scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0xiKkyOV38

%EC%A7%88%EC%A3%BC%EB%B3%B8%EB%8A%A5%5B1%5D.jpg

[English translation]

by 화니 @rain-cloud.co.kr

0:10~1:14

Rain & "Kang Chang Mo" : Hi, everyone. This is pfc "Jung Ji Hoon".

This is pfc "Kang Chang Mo" .

1:15~0:46

[Rain] ; Nice to meet you. We've come to begin to co-host a radio show in earnest on May 12th. This is my first experience as a DJ in the military as well as in the society. I can be a DJ with a great deal to offer. Please look forward to our activities, and tune in to our show every Saturday and Sunday. I'll try to work hard to be a strenuous DJ.

How do you feel? (to Kang Chang Mo)

0:47~0:59

[Kang Chang Mo] : It's really nice to work with pfc "Jung Ji Hoon".

I'll work hard to make it become military radio's most-listened network.

1:00~1:10

[Kang Chang Mo] : What is the name of this show?

[Rain] : It's "The Desire To Speed".

[Kang Chang Mo] : How about shouting a slogan as previously arranged?

[Rain & Kang Chang Mo] : Rain&Kang Chang Mo's "The Desire To Speed"~

[Rain] : Please give us your interest and support.

[Rain & Kang Chang Mo] : Thank you.

[2012-05-12 ]

[Full]12-05-12 Friends FM - 질주본능_Rain DJ ]

2012-05-12

Credit : ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

Dailymotion link

part 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqrrym_120512-friends-fm-rain-dj-part-1-2_shortfilms

part 2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqrs64_120512-friends-fm-rain-dj-part-2-2_shortfilms

youtube link

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3led8bIF00

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Uterl6GtE

part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r83v95KhIIY

part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwFsg2Blt7E

part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otOtMqaf-yI

part 6