Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest bbly

12-04-28 Rain-Jihoon site New picture

source : rainyent twitter + xiaosiye117 weibo//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

photo

♡RAIN☆彡HAPPY! 10th Anniversary ♡

2012-04-28

credit:raimy@rain-cloud.co.kr/

nao&Raimy

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

No idea how recent those pictures are, but Rain is just great looking on each of them.

Thanks for sharing!

[01-May-12][musicmixstyle]10 years of RAINing

2012-05-03

credit:scorpiola@//rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.musicmixstyle.com/featured/cover-story/10-years-of-raining/

rain-banner-580x300-300x155.jpg

korean superstar and world star RAIN ( jeong Ji Hoon) celebrating his 10 years of being a singer, dancer, actor, ambassador, endorser, role model and total entertainer..

rain-1.jpg

RAIN – singer , actor, model, endorser, ambassador of good will, KOREAN SUPER STAR, Hollywood star, world star. Friend, but who is RAIN? After 10 YEARS of stardom. When and how and who the real RAIN is?

Jung Ji-Hoon (born June 25, 1982), better known by his stage name Rain, is a South Korean recording artist, dancer, actor and designer. Rain’s musical career includes seven albums (six Korean, one Japanese), 19 singles and numerous concert tours around the world. His acting career began in 2003, when he won the KBS Best New Actor award for his role in the drama Sang Doo! Let’s Go To School. In 2004, Rain won the KBS Excellence in Acting award for his role in the drama Full House. After starring in A Love To Kill, he acted in his first Korean film, I’m a Cyborg, But That’s OK (2006), which won the Alfred Bauer Prize at the Berlin International Film Festival. Rain has acted in the American films Speed Racer (2008) and Ninja Assassin (2009), the latter of which made him the first Korean to win an MTV award In 2007, Rain left the management of JYP Entertainment and started his own company, J. Tune Entertainment.

How he started

Rain spent most of his childhood living with his parents and younger sister, Jeong Hanna, nearYonseiUniversity. Despite being an introverted and shy child, he discovered he had a passion for dance when he performed in a talent show for High School. Rain initially had a difficult time balancing dance and academics and received low grades during the beginning of junior high because of his frequent dance practices. He decided to follow his passion and attendedHigh SchoolofArtsin where he received his first formal instruction in acting and was able to continue dancing as well. Rain again found he could not focus on both dance and his studies in acting; he was truant on several occasions.

Rain lost his mother as she struggled with diabetes and died in 2000. Within that same year, Rain was recruited as a trainee for JYP Entertainment, led by recording artist and producer Park Jin-Young. In a CNN interview and also in a Discovery Channel documentary called Discovering Hip Korea, however, he recalled being repeatedly rejected because of his looks: “In fact, I was told after one audition that my singing and dancing was great but I did not make it because I did not have double eyelids.” However, he finally got in as producer Park Jin-Young saw his drive and persistence during an audition in which Rain danced for hours non-stop, unlike the usual ten minutes for an audition. During the early years of training, Rain was a backup dancer.

SETTING KOREAN WAVE

In 2002, Jung debuted with the album Bad Guy where he was introduced to the media through his stage name, Rain. The album’s title was “Bad Guy” and was followed by “Handshake”. After his first album, in 2003, he made his television debut in the KBS drama, Sang Doo! Let’s Go To School. Following the success of his debut as a singer and actor, Rain released his second album, How to Avoid The Sun, and released the title song “Ways to Avoid the Sun.” 2004–05: Rise in popularity

In 2004, he starred in the popular drama called “Full House” with one ofKorea’s most popular actresses, Song Hye Kyo. The drama had viewer ratings of over 30% for every episode. It was broadcasted in various other countries including thePhilippines,Malaysia,Indonesia,Singapore,Vietnam,Thailand,Hong Kong,China,Japan,Morocco,Sri Lanka,Taiwan,Israel,Cambodiaand theUnited States. His performance in the drama won him the Best Actor Award at the KBS Acting Awards.

His third album, It’s Raining (2004), sold over 1 million copies in Asia.[5] According to a report by Rain’s previous agency JYP Entertainment to the Korea Culture & Content Agency, It’s Raining topped the charts in all of the following countries as of December 29, 2005: Japan (100,000 copies), China (500,000 copies), Taiwan (70,000 copies), Thailand (150,000 copies), Indonesia (50,000 copies), and South Korea (154,000 copies), for a combined total of 1,074,000 units sold

Rain then went on his Rainy Day 2005 Tour, starting inSeouland followed byTokyoandHong Kong. The tickets sold out quickly.[6] the Rainy Day global tour in 2005 sold out over 150,000 seats in 8 cities inKorea,ChinaandJapan. His first solo concert inJapan, entitled Rainy Day Japan held at the Tokyo International Forum had all the tickets sold out 30 seconds after going on sale

rain-2.jpg

WORLD STAR

Rain’s fourth album, Rain’s World, was released inKoreaon October 14, 2006.

He acted in his first film, I’m a Cyborg, But That’s OK, directed by Park Chan-wook. The film won the Alfred Bauer Award at the 57th Berlin International Film Festival and was selected as the opening film for the Hong Kong International Film Festival. Also, Rain was nominated for and won Best New Actor at the 43rd Baeksang Awards Asia. Rain in Bangkok 2007 The “Rain’s Coming” tour began on December 15, 2006 at Jamsil Stadium inSeouland was scheduled to continue through 2007 to the following countries:Singapore,Malaysia,Thailand,Vietnam,China,Japan,Taiwan,Australia,United States, andCanada. His tour incorporated the talents of producers and stage designers (such as Jamie King and Roy Bennett) who have been involved with the concert tours of other artists such as U2, Michael Jackson, Ricky Martin, Madonna, Britney Spears, and The Rolling Stones. Ticket sales were expected to be over US$100 million.

Rain released his first Japanese album, Eternal Rain on September 13, 2006. His concert at the Tokyo Dome on May 25, 2007 attracted nearly 40,000 people. Rain was the first Korean artist to perform at the Tokyo Dome, the largest auditorium inJapan.

United States In April 2006, Rain was mentioned in the Time magazine website article that named the “100 Most Influential People Who Shape Our World.” In 2007, Rain topped Time Magazine’s online user poll although he was not in the magazine’s actual list. He also made it into People’s 2007 list of the “Most Beautiful People” in the world.

His two-day concert in theUnited States, Rainy Day New York was marketed and promoted by the Asian concert production company Rainstone Live. Tickets were sold out within a matter of days and the concerts were held at Madison Square Garden Rain performed two concert dates inLas Vegas,Nevadaon December 23–24, 2006; the tickets to these concerts sold out within the first week of sales. These concerts were held at The Colosseum atCaesarsPalace.

Rain at Sepang International Circuit F1 2011 post party concert,Malaysia.

In 2007, Rain was included on People’s Most Beautiful People in its “First-Time Beauties 2007″ section. In a press release, Rain stated that he was honored to be on the list, and also noted that it will be a great boost to his efforts to raise his public awareness in theUnited States. Also in 2007, Rain topped Time’s open online poll: he defeated Stephen Colbert by 100,000 votes. Colbert jokingly retaliated by producing a parody of Rain’s music video for “Ways to Avoid the Sun” called “He’s Singin’ In Korean”. Stephen Colbert then challenged Rain to a dance-off “or a cuddle-off, or a spoon-off”. On May 5, 2008, Rain appeared in a surprise guest segment at the end of The Colbert Report, and proceeded to engage Colbert in a dance-off on a Dance Dance Revolution machine.

On October 16, 2008, Rain released his fifth Korean album, Rainism. Rain released “Love Story”, as the first single from the album, shortly followed by the single, “Rainism”. On November 24, 2008, The Commission of Youth Protection judged Rain’s album, Rainism, inappropriate for people under 19 years old because of the song “Rainism”.[20] In “Rainism”, the lyrics (translated from Korean) “Trembling inside your shaking body is my magic stick/Feeling the impassable limit of the body shake” were considered problematic due to their phallic and sexual references. Rain has re-released a “clean version” of “Rainism” shortly after, but instead of changing the original album’s contents, he has labeled a sticker that deemed “Rainism” inappropriate for those under 19 years old. In 2008, he acted in his first American film, the Wachowski Brothers-directed Speed Racer, where he played Racer Taejo Togokahn. He made his starring role debut in Ninja Assassin (2009), as the main character Raizo. Ninja Assassin was directed by James McTeigue, and produced by Joel Silver and the Wachowski brothers. The project was inspired by the ninja scenes featured from Speed Racer, in which Rain had impressed the Wachowskis with his portrayal as a fighter.[24] He won the Biggest Badass Award at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards because of his performance in Ninja Assassin.

Rain concluded The Legend of Rainism Tour at The Colosseum atCaesarsPalaceinLas Vegas,Nevadaon December 24–25, 2009. He performed most of the songs on his recent album, Rainism. The Legend of Rainism Tour had concerts inJapan,Korea,China,Taiwan,Hong Kong,IndonesiaandLas Vegas.

2010: Return toKorea

On April 6, 2010, Rain released a special mini-album titled Back to Basic including the singles “Love Song”, with the MV starring Korean actress Ha Ji-won and “Hip Song”.

From late September to early December 2010, Rain starred in TV drama The Fugitive: Plan B (Korean: 도망자). It was aired on KBS2 and costarred Lee Na-young, and the supporting cast included Lee Jung-jin, Daniel Henney, and Japanese actors Uehara Takako and Naoto Takanaka.

He is listed on TIME 100 for the second time. In October Rain representedKoreaand performed at the 7th Asia Song Festival, organised by Korea Foundation for International Culture Exchange, at the Seoul Olympic Stadium.

CHALLENGES

In February 2007, Rain and his former management agency JYP Entertainment as well as a concert organizer, Wellmade STAR M Corporation, were sued over copyright infringement of the stage name “Rain,” by theU.S.recording firm Rain Corporation. The company, which works with an American band also called “Rain,” demanded that Rain drop the English name in theUnited States. In June 2007, the lawsuit ended because the Nevada District Court determined there was no evidence indicating that Rain Corporation would suffer any actual harm.

On his World 2007 tour, his scheduled concerts inShanghai,Toronto,San Francisco, andHawaiiwere canceled, followed by the last concert inLos Angeles. The last event at theStaplesCenterwas canceled only two hours prior to opening: Rain’s producer blamed the situation on financial problems of the local promoter, while the local promoter blamed Wellmade STAR M calling them too “incompetent to handle the situation.”. On March 19, 2009, a federal jury in Honolulu found that Rain, his former management agency JYP Entertainment, and two other promotion companies were guilty of breaching a contract and defrauding Honolulu promoter Click Entertainment for $2 million (originally just over $1 million) after the Hawaii concert was canceled and the promoters were not refunded the $500,000 licensing fee. Rain and JYP were ordered to pay $2.4 million each in punitive damages, $1 million for damages related to the fraud, and $2.3 million for breach of contract. A separate lawsuit filed by promoters Wellmade STAR M was dismissed by a South Korean court on January 28, 2010. Judge Bae Kwang-Kuk ruled in favor of Rain and blamed the plaintiff for poor preparations surrounding the cancelledU.S.tour. Other activities

Six to Five HIS FASHION STYLE

Six to Five was Rain’s first clothing line, since it also was his dream to become a fashion designer. It was launched on December 23, 2008 and was followed by a “fashion show–launch party–mini-concert” to introduce “Six to Five”. Many stars came to support him, such as Lee Hyori, Kim Suna, Chae-Rim and Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun. He designs and models the clothing. The label “Six To Five” is described by Rain as the idea of having an extra sense (i.e. from five senses to six). This label name also is said to represent his birth date, 6/25.

J. Tune Entertainment

In November 2007, Rain told the Korean media that he has left JYP Entertainment and started his own entertainment company, J. Tune Entertainment (formerly known as Rainy Entertainment). He was scheduled to be CEO of the company, but told the media that he still kept in touch with his mentor and long-timetrainerParkJin Young. J. Tune debuted MBLAQ, an all-boy group, in October, 2009. Rain actively participates in MBLAQ’s music, either composing, writing, producing or choreographing dance routines. In December 2010, Park Jin-Young announced that J. Tune Entertainment would be merged with JYP Entertainment. It become the largest shareholder in J. Tune Entertainment, and it is viewed as a strategic alliance between the two companies. [edit]Humanitarian work

Rain was involved with MTV EXIT, a campaign against human trafficking in Asia.He presented Traffic: An MTV EXIT Special, a documentary.which gives insight into the realities of trafficking, addresses the part everyone can play in the issue, and gives information on how people can protect themselves as well as what people can do to help end exploitation and trafficking.

MILITARY SERVICE

Rain revealed his future plans on September 27, 2010 at a press conference for The Fugitive: Plan B. He decided to hold off on his military service until the following year to study for his masters degree.

Rain filmed Red Scarf in March, 2011 and it’s scheduled for a November release. It co-stars Kim Sung-Soo, Yoo Jun-sang, Lee Jong-seok, and Lee Hana. He wrapped filming in September on film Soar Into the Sun, where he plays a talented yet troublemaking elite air force pilot who is demoted to the combat flying unit. It is directed by Kim Dong-hoon and scheduled for release in 2012.

On September 23, Rain announced that he would enlist in the military on October 11. He reported for 21 months of compulsory military service at the 306th Army draft camp in Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do province.

RAIN SEE YOU LATER WORDS

To the dismay of fans everywhere, Rain officially enlisted in the Korean army on October 11th. On his way to the military training camp, he filmed a video to share a final goodbye with his fans and uploaded it through YouTube under the title, ‘Rain’s enlistment video revealed.’

The world star is seen sitting in a car, dressed casually in a hat and scarf to fit the autumn weather. Looking into the camera Rain says, “It’s an hour before my enlistment. I promise to be back soon. Over the past ten years I was able to achieve a lot of things because of your support. Thank you for all the tears and laughter throughout our time together and all the many memorable moments,” and ended his speech with a moving, “I love you.”

For his final greeting he said, “I apologize for causing such a fussy enlistment. Thank you for the ten years of love you have shown me,” and finished with a shout of allegiance.

Rain joined the military inGyunggi-do,Koreaon October 11th. Once he completes five weeks of basic military training, he will become an active duty soldier.

FUTURE PLANS

After his military service expect RAIN to be back in lime light. But even he is in military camp. He just finished some works like album, television show and movies. Soar: Close to the Sun“. then he will be back in theUS to make someHollywood movies.

other sources: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_(entertainer)

-------------------------------------------------------------

12-05-02 Friends FM - 박효신의주고싶은마음듣고싶은얘기_Rain talk

2012-05-02

credit : ratoka@/rain-cloud.co.kr

Dailymotion Full

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqjhnv_full-120502-friends-fm-yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-rain-talk_shortfilms

---------------------------------

youtube links

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL7XjL0VLOA

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIYz8i-FY68

part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvv6pMjjc5g

part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaLCq13JXaA

000000.JPG

Rain mentholatum Ad

2012-04-28

credit as tagged//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

anjjo, RAIN has been the model of this China cosmetic for men since last year & I feel happy that he's still endorsing this product up to now. I wonder how long is his contract here, huh? I hope the same as JVJQ. This is cool if it is! His having a flawless skin & being fit really suit with this brand image. :lol:

MBLAQ's Lee Joon Reveals Past Photos 'True Little Rain'

MBLAQ's Lee Joon revealed his past photos when he was popular only for his good looks.

16127-lee-joon-reveals-past-pictures-true-little-rain.jpg

MBLAQ's Lee Joon revealed his past photos when he was popular only for his good looks.

SBS ‘Strong Heart’ aired on May 1 featured Lee Joon sharing, "My life was carried out according to a thoroughly set plan,” and revealed that even his popularity for his good looks was planned.

He said, "I purposely put my photos up on a famous website that gathers handsome looking people. As soon as I put it up, I gained popularity so the day after that I became known for my good looks."

Lee Joon revealed a set of old photos which reveals that he doesn't look straight at the camera; instead, he accentuated his side face line by naturally looking somewhere else. His sharp nose and small eyes without double-eyelids was enough to be called 'Little Rain.’

But Lee Joon revealed the secret to his photos sharing, "I asked my friend majoring in photography to angle all the lighting and the background. Even the eyes and lips were calculated into the perfect angle," arousing laughter.

Photo: SBS / kpopstarz

No, dear! If he does a project in Korea when he gets out, I wish for a nice full music album. As for his acting, his movie is still to be released. Not sure, if he should do another drama after what happened to Fugitive. I am just scared that it will have once again some modest ratings.

bbly, you know what, what I'm so curious is - I wonder later when RAIN gets out from the Army will he decides to stay with Rainy Ent. or go to other company or put up another company. I’m so curious about this. There are cases where actors will stay with their management company for a very long time, and others will go to different companies to find new perspectives for their own careers. We all know that RAIN is a “free agent” the moment he’ll be discharged next year. :unsure:

anjjo, I love the 1st (2) photos. I always love RAIN when he’s dressed casually. Awesome pictures. :sweatingbullets:

12-05-03 Rainyent tweet about Rain Official YouTube Channel

credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

YT.png

Guest bbly

bbly, you know what, what I'm so curious is - I wonder later when RAIN gets out from the Army will he decides to stay with Rainy Ent. or go to other company or put up another company. I’m so curious about this. There are cases where actors will stay with their management company for a very long time, and others will go to different companies to find new perspectives for their own careers. We all know that RAIN is a “free agent” the moment he’ll be discharged next year. :unsure:

Not sure but isn't Rainy Ent. owned by Rain's dad, for that more or less by Rain as well? So isn't it practical his own company? I don't think he will sign on - or I hope - with another company. I hope he tries to do something on his own.

I hope the contents of this article will really be advantageous to Rain's career once he is discharged from his MS. :) and I wonder when Soar to the Sun will finally be released. :unsure:

CJ Entertainment launches Home Media arm.

by: Stephe@Cloudusa

Why, oh why is this an article of importance?

Well, because conglomerate and powerhouse CJ Group is one of Rain’s largest sponsors, from everything food (Haechandle, CJ Foodville, CJ Chiel Jedang, etc.) to lifestyles (CJ One Card) to entertainment (CJ E&M).

And of course, CJ Entertainment produced his upcoming blockbuster movie Soar Into The Sun. Heheh. Hahaha. Hohohoho.

Just read between the lines. And keep your fingers crossed. :) ^@@^

soar-in-to-sun-1.jpg?w=270&h=191

°

Home Media Magazine 5/2/2012 — written by senior reporter Chris Tribbey

CJ Entertainment Launches Home Media Arm

LOS ANGELES — Korean film company CJ Entertainment & Media is launching its own home entertainment arm, beginning with two DVD releases in July.

The largest entertainment company in Korea, and an original investor in DreamWorks SKG, CJ previously had its films distributed on disc in America via Tartan Video and others.

With a catalog of more than 270 films, CJ Entertainment America is looking at as many as 10 releases a month and could get into Blu-ray Disc as soon as August.

“Seeing the success and profitability of [home entertainment] distribution in the U.S. these past years it makes sense for CJ Entertainment,” said Sam Maseba, VP of non-theatrical distribution.

CJ Entertainment titles already can be found on Netflix and Hulu, with negotiations in the works with Vudu and Amazon. CJ Entertainment can also be found on Verizon FiOS, Comcast and Time Warner Cable in certain parts of the nation, reaching 11 million households.

The parent company also operates premium multiplex theater sites, with more than 200 screens, including a flagship site in Los Angeles, and also is in the business of concert promotion, aiming to establish “K-pop” as a world music genre. Add on gaming and cable arms, and there’s plenty of Korean content on the way here stateside, according to Debbie Kim, distribution and marketing coordinator of CJ Entertainment America.

“Instead of waiting for someone else to come along and distribute, we’ve stepped into the breach to self-distribute,” said Kim said. “People are discovering there’s a lot more to Korean films, and we have so much content, not just Korean.”

The first two discs to street from the new distributor include No Mercy, a crime thriller, and Hindsight, a romantic drama. Both discs are stuffed with bonus features, have a list price of $24.98 and street July 31, with a June 26 prebook.

“It’s about fandom,” Kim said. “People want to collect these titles. That will help hold up the packaged media side, despite recent trends.”

Not sure but isn't Rainy Ent. owned by Rain's dad, for that more or less by Rain as well? So isn't it practical his own company? I don't think he will sign on - or I hope - with another company. I hope he tries to do something on his own.

Hi bbly, ye, it's his Dad's own company. IDK if he's the sole owner or if he has other partners in this company. In case he has, based from the company's name it looks like that his Dad is the majority shareholder here. If he owns solely this company we could say that more or less it's RAIN as well. So, you think he won't stay with the company? You know, I agree with you - I hope he could have his own..... :lol:

I hope the contents of this article will really be advantageous to Rain's career once he is discharged from his MS. :) and I wonder when Soar to the Sun will finally be released. :unsure:

Well, because conglomerate and powerhouse CJ Group is one of Rain’s largest sponsors, from everything food (Haechandle, CJ Foodville, CJ Chiel Jedang, etc.) to lifestyles (CJ One Card) to entertainment (CJ E&M).

And of course, CJ Entertainment produced his upcoming blockbuster movie Soar Into The Sun. Heheh. Hahaha. Hohohoho.

*quoted image*

°

LOS ANGELES — Korean film company CJ Entertainment & Media is launching its own home entertainment arm, beginning with two DVD releases in July.

The largest entertainment company in Korea, and an original investor in DreamWorks SKG, CJ previously had its films distributed on disc in America via Tartan Video and others.

With a catalog of more than 270 films, CJ Entertainment America is looking at as many as 10 releases a month and could get into Blu-ray Disc as soon as August.

“Seeing the success and profitability of [home entertainment] distribution in the U.S. these past years it makes sense for CJ Entertainment,” said Sam Maseba, VP of non-theatrical distribution.

CJ Entertainment titles already can be found on Netflix and Hulu, with negotiations in the works with Vudu and Amazon. CJ Entertainment can also be found on Verizon FiOS, Comcast and Time Warner Cable in certain parts of the nation, reaching 11 million households.

The parent company also operates premium multiplex theater sites, with more than 200 screens, including a flagship site in Los Angeles, and also is in the business of concert promotion, aiming to establish “K-pop” as a world music genre. Add on gaming and cable arms, and there’s plenty of Korean content on the way here stateside, according to Debbie Kim, distribution and marketing coordinator of CJ Entertainment America.

“Instead of waiting for someone else to come along and distribute, we’ve stepped into the breach to self-distribute,” said Kim said. “People are discovering there’s a lot more to Korean films, and we have so much content, not just Korean.”

The first two discs to street from the new distributor include No Mercy, a crime thriller, and Hindsight, a romantic drama. Both discs are stuffed with bonus features, have a list price of $24.98 and street July 31, with a June 26 prebook.

“It’s about fandom,” Kim said. “People want to collect these titles. That will help hold up the packaged media side, despite recent trends.”

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this. I hope the movie will be released instead next year...............after RAIN gets out from the Army so at least he could promote it. :lol:

Guys, remember the Music Town, a military radio music program (KFN), reported before that it is planning to run a special feature on Rain where if you have any questions about Rain or if you want to send him a consolatory letter, you can post comments on its bulletin board? It was mentioned there that the pre-recorded broadcast will be carried on May 4 (Fri) - This is TODAY! I wonder if the pre-recorded broadcast will be carried on? :unsure:

***The faces he makes in Fugitive are adorable. Those were awesome to see. That’s why, it is dangerous for my heart – hehehe. Although most of them were hilarious, I still wouldn’t mind kissing RAIN. Ohhh………those luscious lips. :sweatingbullets:

12 Kissy-Faced Idols

2pm-kiss-face.jpg

There are a lot of expressions out there that K-pop idols like to add to their collection, and being a kissy faced idols seems like one of them! This list doesn’t necessarily mean that we’d want to kiss them, it’s just a compilation of the hilariously cute faces of the idols we love!

(skipped unrelated )

Bi Rain

bi-rain.jpg

tumblr_lm89jhqyhr1qghime.gif

The only thing about this is that I don’t think people are going to want to be kissing Rain if he does those poses… Not exactly the most romantic thing out there, buddy.

With that said, whom are some of your favorite kissy-face idols, and which one would you want to kiss?

source : ningin.com

12-05-02 Friends FM - 박효신의주고싶은마음듣고싶은얘기_Rain talk

2012-05-02

credit : ratoka@/rain-cloud.co.kr

Dailymotion Full

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqjhnv_full-120502-friends-fm-yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-rain-talk_shortfilms

---------------------------------

youtube links

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL7XjL0VLOA

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIYz8i-FY68

part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvv6pMjjc5g

part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaLCq13JXaA

*quoted image*

anjjo, here's the translation of these audio clips. I've been waiting for ages.....nooo.................just kidding. I feel happy reading what they said because it shows how close they are.....Ohhh...........that was nice of RAIN saying thanks for all the stuff he received from his Clouds for his 10th Anniversary. Wahhh............that word "Germarola" - like RAIN, I also didn't know that it's a face massage. :lol:

[English translation]

credit : 도로데아 - rain-cloud.co.kr/

--------[Part1]-----------

1:46~2:00

[Kim Sung Won] : This is my first time appearing on this show.

I'll help you to win first place by reading your stories well

[Rain] : This is my second time appearing on this show.

Our team is bound to win as I am experienced in this work.

[Park Hyo Shin] : The race is expected to take place as a two-way race between the two in a listener-participation segment called "By A Close Call"

2:23~2:40

[Park Hyo Shin] : Pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon' and pfc 'Kim Sung Won', welcome to our program. Good evening.

[Kim Sung Won] : Good evening, this is pfc 'Kim Sung Won'

[Rain] : Good evening, this is pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon'

2:41~3:08

[Park Hyo Shin] : Due to a busy schedule, many PR soldiers as regular guests were not present in the segment, which made it less meaningful.

[Rain] : Right. There isn't "a blimp of fat" today. I've nicknamed pfc 'Kang Chang Mo' "a blimp of fat." (laughter)

[Park Hyo Shin] : How about "fatty liver"?

[Rain] : Both are all right.

[Park Hyo Shin] : Because he ('Kang Chang Mo') has complained he is tired all the time although he's a light drinker.

3:09~3:32

[Rain] : I've nicknamed corporal 'Park' and pfc 'Kim Sung Won', "Everybody Loves Hyo" and "Pepero", respectively. (laughter)

[Kim Sung Won] : In high school, my friends called me by my nickname, "Mantis "

(laughter)

3:33~2:47

[Rain] : Anyway, now his birthday is a twice-a-year event : his real birthday and Pepero Day (Nov. 11th)

[Kim Sung Won] : Who are you talking about?

[Rain] : It's you. It's not interesting anymore.

[Kim Sung Won] :Ah! Sorry, now I'm "Pepero" (laughter)

[2012-05-04 오후 1:04:14]

3:50~4:34

[Park Hyo Shin] : 'Kim Sung Won', you came here twice during my absence, right?

[Kim Sung Won] : Yes, I did.

[Park Hyo Shin] : Did you introduce yourself properly? (Did you show your specialty here?)

[Kim Sung Won] : You were away; for that reason I didn't have a chance to, but 'Lee Jin Woo' put me up to give a demonstration of rapping about 4~5 times.

[Park Hyo Shin] : Come on now! Try it.

[Kim Sung Won] : (He is rapping)

(laughter)

4:35~5:05

[Rain]: Judging from his accent, he seems to come from a part of the country.

[Kim Sung Won] : I've worked on a rap accent.

[Rain]: "Pepero" has been tired out.

[Kim Sung Won] : I'm ashamed at being unable to do it better.

[Park Hyo Shin] & [Rain] : Don't worry. You're doing just fine!

[Park Hyo Shin] : We already sang and danced at our own talent show.

5:08~5:33

[Park Hyo Shin] : I'm the real host of this program, but you'll take over for me during my absence.

[Kim Sung Won] : I'm not very good at having the segment run smoothly, but I'll do my best.

[Park Hyo Shin] & [Rain] : (They burst into a laugh by his accent)

[Rain]: He obviously spoke in a local dialect! (Rain copies his accent)

5:34~6:06

[Kim Sung Won] : It is said this program is facing an identity crisis because the host is being replaced repeatedly.

[Park Hyo Shin] : Absolutely not! I think the outcome has surpassed our expectations.

[Rain]: We need to create a friendly atmosphere to do a funny show.

[Kim Sung Won] : I think that is the question.

[Rain]: It's a joke. Don't take my joke seriously.

[Kim Sung Won] : Sorry.

[Park Hyo Shin] : 'Kim Sung Won' and 'Yim Joo Howan' are much alike in character, in terms of seriousness.

[Kim Sung Won] : Because I'm inexperienced.

[Rain]: "A Blimp Of Fat" should have been here today.

(Rain's remark refers to "Kang Chang Mo (=KMC))

[2012-05-04 오후 1:04:51]

6:08~6:40

[Park Hyo Shin] : KMC made the biggest impact last week, and he has completely adjusted to this segment.

[Rain]: Did he talk about squid again?

[Park Hyo Shin] : Yes, of course he did. He was very loquacious about the relevant experiences.

[Rain]: He only speaks about that. (laughter) That's the question.(laughter)

[Park Hyo Shin] : But, I have little to talk to you unlike him.

[Rain]: He may be listening to this show because he is a person with Type Triple A blood (= he cannot say bo to a goose)

6:42~6:50

[Park Hyo Shin] : He was always at home even during his vacation.

[Rain]: Why does he go to take a vacation although he is not particularly engaged even during his vacation? He'd rather stay here and work hard.

6:52~7:11

[Rain]: Anyway, he is bulky man. (laughter) It's too big in the bust.(laughter)

[Kim Sung Won] : By the time now, he is taking exercise.

[Rain]: We usually sleep when we are tired, but he lifts weights when tired.

So, I think he and I seem to live in very different worlds.

7:13~7:26

[Rain]: I spoke ill of 'Park Hyo Shin' behind his back during his absence last time.

[Park Hyo Shin] : I thought as much. (laughter)

[Rain]: Speak ill of me behind my back during my absence. (laughter)

We shall all grow up, knowing that.

7:34~7:48

[Park Hyo Shin] I wonder what would happen if 'Kim Sung Won' introduce listeners' stories today (because his accent is unique.)

[Rain]: I'm really concerned about that (laughter)

[Kim Sung Won] : I'm sure that everything will be fine.

[Park Hyo Shin] However, I’m very much looking forward to it.

[2012-05-04 오후 1:06:14]

7:49~8:37

[Park Hyo Shin] : Rain, I think you’re in a good mood today.

[Rain]: I'm very happy to receive special gifts from my fans.

My fan clubs, such as benamoo, BC Galley (* He mistakenly believes that DC Galley is BC Galley), etc. brought lots of food, sweatsuits, a USB featuring the edited videos of my past activities, etc. to celebrate the 10th anniversary of my debut. Thank all of you for the nice present.

8:43~

[Park Hyo Shin] & [Kim Sung Won] :Congrats on your 10th debut anniversary.

[Rain]: Thank you.

[Park Hyo Shin] : Treat me to something nice to mark your 10th debut anniversary.

[Rain]: (I wish I could, but unfortunately) I can't.

I can't afford to treat you because my salary's too small. (laughter)

9:00~9:03

[Park Hyo Shin] : Celebrate your anniversary. A sound effect is ready.

[Rain]: Ah..Thank you (laughter)

9:05~9:28

[Park Hyo Shin] : Give us a demonstration.

[Rain]: JYP used to do this.

Happy birthday to you~ (JYP version)

(laughter)

You should have laughed at this point.

[Park Hyo Shin] : I laughed, right?

[2012-05-04 오후 1:07:07]

9:36~10:46

[Rain]: Happy birthday to you~ (Rain version)

[Park Hyo Shin] : Great! You're the incarnation of sexiness. Particularly, your voice is so sexy.

[Kim Sung Won] : I'm so happy that both of you are sexy.

[Rain]: 'Park Hyo Shin' has gone far beyond me in singing, but I'm better than him in breathing. (laughter)

[Park Hyo Shin] : I'm also practicing to breath.

[Rain]: It's a joke.

[Rain]: 'Park Hyo Shin' is a good singer, so I try to have a lot to learn from him.

[Park Hyo Shin] : You always are generous with the compliments.

10:49~11:50

[Rain]: Our topic today is about buffet.

[Kim Sung Won] : A hotel voucher as a gift will be provided for the winner. (They laughed because of his unique accent)

[Rain]: You should have read it as if you were rapping.

[Park Hyo Shin] : I think I can do as well as he did.

11:51~12:05

[Park Hyo Shin] : Do you like buffet food?

[Kim Sung Won] : Yes.

[Rain]: I am not particular about food, and I even prefer to eat rather than date with my girl friend, which caused a lot of conflict with her.

12:08~12:25

[Rain] : Eating is like a god to me.

[Park Hyo Shin] : You're right. Therefore, it is important to eat healthy food.

[Rain] : Eating square three meals a day is important, too.

[Kim Sung Won] : Eating well is happy.

[Park Hyo Shin] : But, 'Kim Sung Won' has a small appetite.

[Rain] : I think we'll have to help give him a good appetite.

[2012-05-04 오후 1:08:46]

12:41~13:04

[Kim Sung Won] : I can eat like a horse, and only gain weight in the gut.

So, I'm trying to eat less these days.

[Rain] : How can "Peperoo" get a potbelly? (laughter)

[Kim Sung Won] : I'm obese despite a thin frame.

[Park Hyo Shin] : It looks like your chocolate has melted down and been set in the middle. (laughter) (* "Pepero" is a chopstick-shaped snack covered with chocolate)

[Rain] : So, he will be a "Pepero" with armond. (laughter)

[Kim Sung Won] : But, my armond-shaped belly fat isn't lost.

[Rain] : Please stop talking about it. (laughter)

13:11~

[Park Hyo Shin] : What kinds of foods do you like best at a buffet restaurant?

[Rain] : First of all, I eat expensive food like sashimi.

[Kim Sung Won] : I'm often a binge eater although I eat like a bird.

[Rain] : Your method is on the level of an amateur. (laughter) This is the province of the specialist. (laughter)

In my case, sashimi is first, vegetables are second, followed by meats or fish, dessert, drinking water and meats or fish... (laughter)

[Park Hyo Shin] : I'm reluctant to go to a buffet restaurant because I always comes to eat too much although I get full on small portions.

[2012-05-04 오후 1:09:09]

------------[Part2]---------------

~0:10

[Rain] : Buffet restaurants and all-you-can-eat offers can lead to binge eating, so it’s embarrassing for an entertainer to go to such restaurants.

0:11~0:34

[Rain] : I used to heap my plate with food at buffet restaurants when I was a child, but I've eaten several smaller meals instead of a couple really big ones since I was told off for having too much on my plates from an elderly woman.

0:36~0:59

[Park Hyo Shin] : When I went to a buffet restaurant for the first time, I piled as much food as I could onto my plate, but I just ate food which suited my taste, transferring food, that didn't taste as good as it looked, to empty plates.

1:01~1:05

[Rain] : It's good to take only as much as you can eat even if it's free.

1:06~1:45

[Kim Sung Won] : The most funny thing among listeners' episodes will win top honors, and your opinions will be reflected in the outcome.

1:46~2;12

[Rain] : I think he (Kim Sung Won) is cute in a comical sort of way.

[Park Hyo Shin] : I feel the same way. Seeing him talking funny, I found myself laughing. (laughter)

2:13

[Kim Sung Won] : This is because it's the first time that I've read such a manual.

2:17~2:59

[Park Hyo Shin] : I love his way of speaking. (laughter)

As a way of reading, which can generate a lot of interest, usually translates into more vote for the one directly concerned, please retail those episodes with relish.

[2012-05-04 오후 1:11:08]

3:12~4;27

[Rain] : 'Baek Seo Ban's episode, [i'm a girls' high school senior. Our school walked away with first prize in the brass band contest last year, so we had the buffet as a reward.

We ate most of the food on the table and just left a little food for others, since the owner told us to eat like a horse. I think he little suspected that things would turn out that way. We could not be more sorry about what had happened. Nevertheless, we'll have dinner at the same restaurant again this time because we love dining there.]

4:36

[Rain] : It's better than having no custom at all.

4:38~5:03

[Park Hyo Shin] : I don't see how they can eat so much even if they belong to a brass band not to a physical education class. (laughter)

5:04~5:37

[Rain] ; Extra food is always secured at such restaurants, so you don’t have to worry about running out of food. The more customers, the merrier they are.

Eating much at such restaurants means that food could be brought to customers quicker, which means it is fresher.

[Park Hyo Shin] : That's exactly what I was thinking.

5:38~5:43

[Rain] : All this talking has worked up an appetite, and suddenly I'd really like to have some meats such as pork belly, etc.

Park Hyo Shin & Kim Sung Won : I'd love to.

5:44~6:20

[Park Hyo Shin] : Talking about delicious food, which makes listeners' mouth water, seems to be bothering them today, so sorry about that.

I think 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) copies women's voice well.

[Rain] : Really? You (Kim Sung Won) should try it for yourself first. (laughter)

[2012-05-04 오후 1:11:33]

6:35~8:10

[Kim Sung Won] : Meat Mania's episode, "[When I heard my acquaintance, with whom I'm close, would go to a buffet restaurant, I was getting playful and advised him to bring some lettuces, ssamjang, and garlics to the buffet.

He took my word for it, but he later realized that he had been fooled.

Seeing him putting something to eat in his bag, the restaurant's owner told him, "You should not take them home. Then he provoked laughs by saying, "That's what I brought from my house."

Afterwards, I apologized and I was really sorry by joking, "I’d love to come along next time, and I'll bring some food to the buffet for you then."]

8:14~8:22

[Kim Sung Won] : So embarrassing!

[Park Hyo Shin & Rain] : Don't tell us that! I think you did very well.

[Kim Sung Won] : Despite being a rapper, I had to copy a feminine voice.

8:23~8:50

[Rain] : How much more should I be!

[Park Hyo Shin] : It's the same with me!

[Rain] : If 'Park Hyo Shin' is the King of Ballad, I can be a dancing machine..Besides, I'm a world (star). (laughter)

[Kim Sung Won] : Being here is an exciting new experience for me.

[Rain] : It has a wry dryness you won't recognize, which makes my blood pressure rise. (laughter)

8:51~10:12

[Park Hyo Shin] : Have you ever taken the buffet food home?

[Kim Sung Won] : I've never done this kind of thing before.

[Park Hyo Shin] : But, sgt 'Yu Seung Chan' often takes hot sauces to his barrack.

They are hot but very delicious, but I'm not used to eating spicy food.

[Rain] : It ill becomes a Korean person not to eat hot foods.

It’s normal to sweat a lot when we eat hot foods, isn't it?

Now I come to think of it, I'm hungry.

[Park Hyo Shin] : We'll be appeasing our hunger with our lovely junior's song, "Love Is"

[2012-05-04 오후 1:11:57]

-------------[Part3]------------------

0:37~1:00

[Park Hyo Shin] : It was Rain's 'Love Is'. Good song!

I wanted to harmonize on the melody. Not only is Rain sexy, but he sings and dances very well. He is a real jack-of-all-trades.

[Kim Sung Won] : I resisted an impulse to perform a rap for the song.

[Park Hyo Shin] : Right. This song is really great, so I was singing along with it.

[Rain] : It ill becomes you (Park Hyo Shin) to speak so. Aren't you the king of song?

[Park Hyo Shin] : Aren't you the world star?

[Rain] : Let's stop talking about that, and let's read the script.

1:29~1:42

[Rain] : Listener #5024's post, “All pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon's detailed information about something to eat were very interesting. I select number one.”

1:43~1:52

[Kim Sung Won] : Listener #2332's post, "Pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon' is scary..ke, so I wasn't hearing his words..ke, therefore, I select number two.”

1:53~2:00

[Rain] ; Please give me #2332's address. I'll try to stalk #2332 and teach her a lesson even if I have to go awol. (laughter)

2:04~2:10

[Park Hyo Shin] : Listener #8613's post, "I select number one (episode 1)

I really felt for pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon when he copied a feminine voice..kekeke.."

2:17~2:28

[Rain] : Listener #9154's post, "I select number two (episode 2) ..keke..

pfc "Kim Sung Won' was so cute. It is said soldiers have to be master of their circumstances without anyone knowing in the military."

2:29~2:50

[Rain] ; I want not to do so anymore. I've won the victory over myself extravagantly. (laughter)

[Kim Sung Won] : But you'll have to win the victory over yourself for the next thirteen months. (It means it takes about one year and one month for Rain to get out of the army.) (laughter)

[Park Hyo Shin] : The same is true of my case.

[Kim Sung Won] : Unlike us, 'Park Hyo Shin' has a bit more to go till he is separated from the army.

[2012-05-04 오후 1:12:59]

2:54~3:22

[Kim Sung Won] : Listener 'Kim Si Yeon's post, "I marvel that 'Kim Sung Won' could do so as if he was rapping..kekeke..Yo!"

Listener 'Sodium's post, "He's too ingenuous and cute to bring food to the buffet. So, episode 2."

3:28~4:02

[Rain] : Listener #9891's post, "Sorry, Pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon', episode 2 is more interesting than 1."

[Kim Sung Won] : Listener #6455's post, "I burst out laughing hearing episode 2, studying in the library. kekekekeke."

[Rain] ; To be honest, it interested me little. (a tongue-in-cheek remark)

[Park Hyo Shin] : I enjoyed both episodes.

4:03~

[Park Hyo Shin] : Listener #6002's post, “Kim Sung Won's way of speaking as if he sobbed out an account was very interesting. I couldn't make out what he was

saying, but I choose episode 2."

4:22

[Park Hyo Shin] : So, Meat Mania's episode has secured a place in the finals.

4:27

[Rain] : I like meat, too. (laughter) I like anything that is chewable.

[2012-05-04 오후 1:13:23]

5:00~6:31

[Round 2]

[Kim Sung Won] : Listener 'Person Possessed By A Spirit's episode, [About fifteen years ago when I was new to the workforce, on Christmas Eve, I had dinner with my 6 friends, and then we went to a pre-booked coffee shop in the basement of a luxury hotel. When I asked a waiter there, "May I see the menu, please?", he looked flustered for a moment and then brought a person who looked like a manager. The person told us, "This is a buffet restaurant." Since it was rare to find such a buffet restaurant at that time, we were not familiar with it. We had a grasp of the situation and began to have a buffet dinner even if we had already had plenty. The manager reduced the price a little, but we had no money with us after paying the meal because credit card wasn't also common at that time. That's why we couldn't go to a night club after that even if going there was planned previously.]

6:35~7:10

[Rain] ; I don't understand why they could not cancel their reservation for the buffet.

[Kim Sung Won] : That's reasonable explanation.

[Park Hyo Shin] : But they couldn't change it because they were new to the workforce.

[Rain] : It's possible.

[2012-05-04 오후 1:14:10]

7:48~9:40

[Rain] : Listener 'Kim Soo Jung's episode, [i worked part-time at a family restaurant for a year. At the restaurant, there were those who talked with their friends all day long by coming earlier than I did and leaving later than I did, which was meant to set a time limit of three hours for the meal, those who kept ordering food despite my repeated explanation, a regular customer glamorously dressed who made complimentary remarks to us about the good food, a customer who made complimentary remarks to us, "The fruit is very fresh and tastes good.", etc.

My job was hard work, but it was a tremendous experience.]

9:50~10:01

[Rain] : I worked part-time at such a family restaurant for a while in my high school days, but the boss dismissed me in a week with no pay after he found out my age fraud.

[Kim Sung Won] : He is such a bad hat!

10:04~10:06

[Rain] : I want to reveal the restaurant's name, but...I've decided not to do it.

[Park Hyo Shin] : Have patience.

10:07~10:45

[Park Hyo Shin] : I think restaurant employees should explain to their customers how to serve themselves at their restaurants.

11:11~

[Park Hyo Shin] : Next song is Untouchable's "I Have Given Her Nothing"

[2012-05-04 오후 1:14:47]

---------------[Part4]--------------

~2:49 ;[Park Hyo Shin] : As listeners' opinions are reflected in the outcome, 'Kim Soo Jung's episode has secured a place in the finals.

3:08~3:33

[Rain] : Listener #9272's post, "With my family, I went to a buffet restaurant in the 63 Building, Seoul's Youido, and it was my father's first experience going to the building although he lives in Seoul. My father asked me, "This building has buffet restaurants on each floor?" which made us laugh. I think he's really funny." (laughter)

[Park Hyo Shin] : That could be so.

3:36~3:54

[Kim Sung Won] : Listener 'Jae Lim's post, "My family went to a buffet restaurant a few days ago, but they charged children six and over.

My married sister tried to enter the restaurant, evading answering a question while lying about her boy's age (his real age is 6 years old), but her boy vent his displeasure of her, insisting that he is 6 years old." (laughter)

[Park Hyo Shin] : He is so cute and innocent.

4:06~4:21

Rain : I was very good at lying when I was a child. It's natural for a child to lie, but they should be given a good scolding by his parent in order to have a decent living.

4:25~5:15

[Park Hyo Shin] : Listener 'Paeng Hye Sun's post, "My family went to a nice buffet restaurant to mark my sister's birthday, and I was having a pinkberry about my boss while eating food - I was new to the workforce at that time. Unfortunately, my eyes met the icy gaze of my boss who was on opposite side of our table. I hesitantly approached him to say hello to him. The awful sight almost made me throw up."

5:18~39

[Park Hyo Shin] : It's a small world. We should always watch our mouth.

I've seen the same situation before.

[2012-05-04 오후 1:15:14]

5:40~7:20

[Rain] ; I'd rather speak ill of a person behind his back, thinking that the listener would sneak on me to the person.

We should not bad-mouth others behind their backs though, but there's no one like such a person who doesn't dog on others in the world. That's why we must try to control ourselves.

[Park Hyo Shin] : Let me think seriously about it, listening the next song.

[Rain] : We have to listen to a song again?

[Park Hyo Shin] : Because it's an important song.

[Rain] : Before I know it, I'm likely to cry (laughter)

[Park Hyo Shin] : The next song is my "I'm likely to cry"

7:30~9:30

[Kim Sung Won] : The winner is Meat Mania.

[Rain] : A hotel coupon, a fish cake set, and Germarola will be provided for the first-place entry, the second-place entry, and 'Jae Lim'.

[Rain] : What is this Germarola for?

[Park Hyo Shin] : It is said it's sort of a machine for a face massage.

[Rain] : It seems to be very useful. I think I'll have to send my story to this program in order to get this.

[Park Hyo Shin] : When listeners send your stories to this program, you should fill in your full name, address, and contact number.

[2012-05-04 오후 1:16:08]

9:34~11:35

[Park Hyo Shin] : How was your day?

[Rain] : I had an enjoyable day here.

[Park Hyo Shin] : I am hungry now.

[Rain] : In between times, we can eat even during the program.

[Park Hyo Shin] : Let's take some time to think about it.

[Rain] : I don't have the time to deal with that because I wouldn't stay here beyond a year. (laughter)

[Park Hyo Shin] : It is high time for you to go.

[Rain] : I would love to remain here a little while longer not to be trained. (laughter)

[Park Hyo Shin] : I may get a scolding from your fans if you do so.

[Rain] : If that's what you really want, there's nothing I can do. Everyone, please love our loved corporal 'Park Hyo Shin'. (laughter)

[Kim Sung Won] : Please don’t give corporal 'Park Hyo Shin' a hard time.

[Rain] : According to corporal 'Park Hyo Shin', his lower back hurts so much he can't sleep at night.

[Kim Sung Won] : Furthermore, he was even coughing so much at night.

[Rain] : I think I'll have to pop healthy food into his mouth. (laughter)

11:36~11:55

[Park Hyo Shin] :Our topic next week is about Yeosu.

[Rain] : The World Expo is being held there. Pfc 'Lee Jin Woo' has been sent to the scene of the Expo. He is making moan because it's too hot.

12:02~13

[Rain] : Please send your stories related to Yeosu to this program. You can

participate in this segment in advance via its bulletin board.

12:19~

[Park Hyo Shin] : Thank both of you for all of the time and hard work.

Before ending this, say something for all your fans.

[Rain] : (to Park Hyo Shin) Please go first. I'll go after you. (laughter)

[Park Hyo Shin] : The next song is Girls’ Generation's Run Devil Run.

[2012-05-04 오후 1:16:36]

The list of those who won the first prize in the event contest to

celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rain's debut.

2012-04-28

Hi, this is Rainy Entertainment.

The following is the list of those who won the first prize in the event contest to celebrate

the 10th anniversary of Rain's debut.

Rainist

CERINE MARIA

The two shared the prize.

We hope the two check our emails (emails will be sent on April 28th)

But, it is a matter of regret that we had to choose only two persons among those people

despite it being a situation where the number of applicants was more than expected.

We hope to see more of what you can do in the future.

Thank you.

Source : http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=379&bSeq=573

English translation by화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

anjjo, congratulations to the winners! Now, that his debut was over RAIN’s bday is coming soon – next month. I hope he’ll enjoy his special day in the military. I hope he could be with his fans, his family & loved-ones during this day even he’s inside the camp. It's a bit sad......but it is not really that bad...well, does he have any choice? <_<

Guest bbly

*quoted image*

°

Looking at this, it is true that Rain is involved in many projects in which somehow CJ is involved.

Hi bbly, ye, it's his Dad's own company. IDK if he's the sole owner or if he has other partners in this company. In case he has, based from the company's name it looks like that his Dad is the majority shareholder here. If he owns solely this company we could say that more or less it's RAIN as well. So, you think he won't stay with the company? You know, I agree with you - I hope he could have his own..... :lol:

If Rainy Ent. is really owned by his father or at least they own a big share of it, then it would be ok for him to stay there. But I think it will be something temporary until he has really a financial plan about setting up hiw own company and this time with the right persons.

anjjo, here's the translation of these audio clips. I've been waiting for ages.....nooo.................just kidding. I feel happy reading what they said because it shows how close they are.....Ohhh...........that was nice of RAIN saying thanks for all the stuff he received from his Clouds for his 10th Anniversary. Wahhh............that word "Germarola" - like RAIN, I also didn't know that it's a face massage. :lol:

[English translation]

credit : 도로데아 - rain-cloud.co.kr/

--------[Part1]-----------

1:46~2:00

[Kim Sung Won] : This is my first time appearing on this show.

I'll help you to win first place by reading your stories well

[Rain] : This is my second time appearing on this show.

Our team is bound to win as I am experienced in this work.

[Park Hyo Shin] : The race is expected to take place as a two-way race between the two in a listener-participation segment called "By A Close Call"

2:23~2:40

[Park Hyo Shin] : Pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon' and pfc 'Kim Sung Won', welcome to our program. Good evening.

[Kim Sung Won] : Good evening, this is pfc 'Kim Sung Won'

[Rain] : Good evening, this is pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon'

2:41~3:08

[Park Hyo Shin] : Due to a busy schedule, many PR soldiers as regular guests were not present in the segment, which made it less meaningful.

[Rain] : Right. There isn't "a blimp of fat" today. I've nicknamed pfc 'Kang Chang Mo' "a blimp of fat." (laughter)

[Park Hyo Shin] : How about "fatty liver"?

[Rain] : Both are all right.

[Park Hyo Shin] : Because he ('Kang Chang Mo') has complained he is tired all the time although he's a light drinker.

3:09~3:32

[Rain] : I've nicknamed corporal 'Park' and pfc 'Kim Sung Won', "Everybody Loves Hyo" and "Pepero", respectively. (laughter)

[Kim Sung Won] : In high school, my friends called me by my nickname, "Mantis "

(laughter)

3:33~2:47

[Rain] : Anyway, now his birthday is a twice-a-year event : his real birthday and Pepero Day (Nov. 11th)

[Kim Sung Won] : Who are you talking about?

[Rain] : It's you. It's not interesting anymore.

[Kim Sung Won] :Ah! Sorry, now I'm "Pepero" (laughter)

[2012-05-04 오후 1:04:14]

3:50~4:34

[Park Hyo Shin] : 'Kim Sung Won', you came here twice during my absence, right?

[Kim Sung Won] : Yes, I did.

[Park Hyo Shin] : Did you introduce yourself properly? (Did you show your specialty here?)

[Kim Sung Won] : You were away; for that reason I didn't have a chance to, but 'Lee Jin Woo' put me up to give a demonstration of rapping about 4~5 times.

[Park Hyo Shin] : Come on now! Try it.

[Kim Sung Won] : (He is rapping)

(laughter)

4:35~5:05

[Rain]: Judging from his accent, he seems to come from a part of the country.

[Kim Sung Won] : I've worked on a rap accent.

[Rain]: "Pepero" has been tired out.

[Kim Sung Won] : I'm ashamed at being unable to do it better.

[Park Hyo Shin] & [Rain] : Don't worry. You're doing just fine!

[Park Hyo Shin] : We already sang and danced at our own talent show.

5:08~5:33

[Park Hyo Shin] : I'm the real host of this program, but you'll take over for me during my absence.

[Kim Sung Won] : I'm not very good at having the segment run smoothly, but I'll do my best.

[Park Hyo Shin] & [Rain] : (They burst into a laugh by his accent)

[Rain]: He obviously spoke in a local dialect! (Rain copies his accent)

5:34~6:06

[Kim Sung Won] : It is said this program is facing an identity crisis because the host is being replaced repeatedly.

[Park Hyo Shin] : Absolutely not! I think the outcome has surpassed our expectations.

[Rain]: We need to create a friendly atmosphere to do a funny show.

[Kim Sung Won] : I think that is the question.

[Rain]: It's a joke. Don't take my joke seriously.

[Kim Sung Won] : Sorry.

[Park Hyo Shin] : 'Kim Sung Won' and 'Yim Joo Howan' are much alike in character, in terms of seriousness.

[Kim Sung Won] : Because I'm inexperienced.

[Rain]: "A Blimp Of Fat" should have been here today.

(Rain's remark refers to "Kang Chang Mo (=KMC))

[2012-05-04 오후 1:04:51]

6:08~6:40

[Park Hyo Shin] : KMC made the biggest impact last week, and he has completely adjusted to this segment.

[Rain]: Did he talk about squid again?

[Park Hyo Shin] : Yes, of course he did. He was very loquacious about the relevant experiences.

[Rain]: He only speaks about that. (laughter) That's the question.(laughter)

[Park Hyo Shin] : But, I have little to talk to you unlike him.

[Rain]: He may be listening to this show because he is a person with Type Triple A blood (= he cannot say bo to a goose)

6:42~6:50

[Park Hyo Shin] : He was always at home even during his vacation.

[Rain]: Why does he go to take a vacation although he is not particularly engaged even during his vacation? He'd rather stay here and work hard.

6:52~7:11

[Rain]: Anyway, he is bulky man. (laughter) It's too big in the bust.(laughter)

[Kim Sung Won] : By the time now, he is taking exercise.

[Rain]: We usually sleep when we are tired, but he lifts weights when tired.

So, I think he and I seem to live in very different worlds.

7:13~7:26

[Rain]: I spoke ill of 'Park Hyo Shin' behind his back during his absence last time.

[Park Hyo Shin] : I thought as much. (laughter)

[Rain]: Speak ill of me behind my back during my absence. (laughter)

We shall all grow up, knowing that.

7:34~7:48

[Park Hyo Shin] I wonder what would happen if 'Kim Sung Won' introduce listeners' stories today (because his accent is unique.)

[Rain]: I'm really concerned about that (laughter)

[Kim Sung Won] : I'm sure that everything will be fine.

[Park Hyo Shin] However, I’m very much looking forward to it.

[2012-05-04 오후 1:06:14]

7:49~8:37

[Park Hyo Shin] : Rain, I think you’re in a good mood today.

[Rain]: I'm very happy to receive special gifts from my fans.

My fan clubs, such as benamoo, BC Galley (* He mistakenly believes that DC Galley is BC Galley), etc. brought lots of food, sweatsuits, a USB featuring the edited videos of my past activities, etc. to celebrate the 10th anniversary of my debut. Thank all of you for the nice present.

8:43~

[Park Hyo Shin] & [Kim Sung Won] :Congrats on your 10th debut anniversary.

[Rain]: Thank you.

[Park Hyo Shin] : Treat me to something nice to mark your 10th debut anniversary.

[Rain]: (I wish I could, but unfortunately) I can't.

I can't afford to treat you because my salary's too small. (laughter)

9:00~9:03

[Park Hyo Shin] : Celebrate your anniversary. A sound effect is ready.

[Rain]: Ah..Thank you (laughter)

9:05~9:28

[Park Hyo Shin] : Give us a demonstration.

[Rain]: JYP used to do this.

Happy birthday to you~ (JYP version)

(laughter)

You should have laughed at this point.

[Park Hyo Shin] : I laughed, right?

[2012-05-04 오후 1:07:07]

9:36~10:46

[Rain]: Happy birthday to you~ (Rain version)

[Park Hyo Shin] : Great! You're the incarnation of sexiness. Particularly, your voice is so sexy.

[Kim Sung Won] : I'm so happy that both of you are sexy.

[Rain]: 'Park Hyo Shin' has gone far beyond me in singing, but I'm better than him in breathing. (laughter)

[Park Hyo Shin] : I'm also practicing to breath.

[Rain]: It's a joke.

[Rain]: 'Park Hyo Shin' is a good singer, so I try to have a lot to learn from him.

[Park Hyo Shin] : You always are generous with the compliments.

10:49~11:50

[Rain]: Our topic today is about buffet.

[Kim Sung Won] : A hotel voucher as a gift will be provided for the winner. (They laughed because of his unique accent)

[Rain]: You should have read it as if you were rapping.

[Park Hyo Shin] : I think I can do as well as he did.

11:51~12:05

[Park Hyo Shin] : Do you like buffet food?

[Kim Sung Won] : Yes.

[Rain]: I am not particular about food, and I even prefer to eat rather than date with my girl friend, which caused a lot of conflict with her.

12:08~12:25

[Rain] : Eating is like a god to me.

[Park Hyo Shin] : You're right. Therefore, it is important to eat healthy food.

[Rain] : Eating square three meals a day is important, too.

[Kim Sung Won] : Eating well is happy.

[Park Hyo Shin] : But, 'Kim Sung Won' has a small appetite.

[Rain] : I think we'll have to help give him a good appetite.

[2012-05-04 오후 1:08:46]

12:41~13:04

[Kim Sung Won] : I can eat like a horse, and only gain weight in the gut.

So, I'm trying to eat less these days.

[Rain] : How can "Peperoo" get a potbelly? (laughter)

[Kim Sung Won] : I'm obese despite a thin frame.

[Park Hyo Shin] : It looks like your chocolate has melted down and been set in the middle. (laughter) (* "Pepero" is a chopstick-shaped snack covered with chocolate)

[Rain] : So, he will be a "Pepero" with armond. (laughter)

[Kim Sung Won] : But, my armond-shaped belly fat isn't lost.

[Rain] : Please stop talking about it. (laughter)

13:11~

[Park Hyo Shin] : What kinds of foods do you like best at a buffet restaurant?

[Rain] : First of all, I eat expensive food like sashimi.

[Kim Sung Won] : I'm often a binge eater although I eat like a bird.

[Rain] : Your method is on the level of an amateur. (laughter) This is the province of the specialist. (laughter)

In my case, sashimi is first, vegetables are second, followed by meats or fish, dessert, drinking water and meats or fish... (laughter)

[Park Hyo Shin] : I'm reluctant to go to a buffet restaurant because I always comes to eat too much although I get full on small portions.

[2012-05-04 오후 1:09:09]

------------[Part2]---------------

anjjo, congratulations to the winners! Now, that his debut was over RAIN’s bday is coming soon – next month. I hope he’ll enjoy his special day in the military. I hope he could be with his fans, his family & loved-ones during this day even he’s inside the camp. It's a bit sad......but it is not really that bad...well, does he have any choice? <_<

Thanks willenette, for sharing the translations. It's worth waiting and we should also extend our gratitude to 화니 since it is quite long. :) Do you think 화니 is also rain bird? Its a real pleasure reading it and delighted to know that Rain is enjoying his stint with his MS, very much comfortable ribbing and teasing with his comrades. I like his thoughtfulness in acknowledging the special gifts sent to him by the Clouds for his 10th debut anniversary and he was in good mood when they discussed his favorite topic - food. :lol::lol:

Yes, his birthday is fast approaching, as a soldier, can Rain be allowed to have a vacation on that day to be with his family, friends and special loved one? Or maybe, can they visit him at his station and celebrate? whatever, I wish him happiness. As usual Clouds are always here to support him and surely, preparing for that memorable event.

Looking at this, it is true that Rain is involved in many projects in which somehow CJ is involved.

bbly, yes, up to the present, I believe that CJ Group and its umbrella organization is Rain's foremost and principal sponsor in his career, be it in films and endorsements. As the producer of Soar Into the Sun, I think it is just waiting for the right time to release it, as willenette said, maybe when he is already discharged so that he can promote it. :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Eng Trans]The following is the list of performers as PR soldiers attached to the 8th Division for military broadcast "Consolatory Train" scheduled for May 8 (Tue)

* Posted by memo-rain on May 4, 2012

p2.png?width=750

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-05-04 An official notice about how to get complimentary tickets for 'Special Consolatory Train' scheduled for June 1st

* Posted by memo-rain on May 4, 2012

p1.jpg?width=750

[English translation]

by화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

[An official notice about how to get complimentary tickets for 'Special Consolatory Train' scheduled for June 1st.]

source : http://www.dema.mil.kr/web/home/train?skin_type=S&menu_seq=590&&pseq=0

Hi, this is military broadcast 'Consolatory Train' team.

This 'Consolatory Train' special is planned to be an outdoor performance in the International Convention Center, Cheju-do, on June 1st at 7:00pm.

With soldiers attached to "the Headquarters To Defend The Area Of The Cheju Sea" and local residents in attendance, this performance will be arranged to celebrate 'KCTA 2012 Digital Cable TV Show'

(The performance is open to everyone and there is no entry fee.)

Performers : PR soldiers (Park Hyo Shin, Yu Seung Chan, Rain, KCM, and Untouchable)

Guest performers : Brave Girls, 9Muses, Stellar, Lee Bu Young, etc.)

They are subject to change.

Invitation tickets will be given to the first 1,000 arrivals.

(Soldiers attached to ""the Headquarters To Defend The Area Of The Cheju Sea", have early access to get the best seats, so those who have invitation tickets will be seated after the soldiers are assigned to the seats.)

Those who want to apply for invitation tickets, are asked to check the following

guidance.

1. E-mail application period : 9 May 2012 (Wed) at 10:00am ~ until all tickets are allocated.

( E-mails which arrive before 10:00am, will be invalidated)

2. There is a limit of two applicants per email.

(If more than three people are included per e-mail, the first two people to register will be valid.)

[2012-05-04]

3. How to apply : You can send an e-mail to us (kfn_train@hanmail.net) with the contents that includes the two applicants' names and contact numbers)

1) Name

2) Contact number (cell phone number)

* It will be applied equally to overseas fans.

[4. It will be limited to 1,000 applicants]--***Revised***

* Attendance at the concert is by invitation only, and the distribution of the tickets seat numbers are written on, will start at 4:00pm the day of the show, on the first floor of the building (the Convention Center).

* Mentioning names and phone numbers are needed to avoid a duplication of recipients during the verification process when the tickets are distributed.

* Duplicate application is impossible.

(If duplicate applications take place after the application period, only one application form will be valid)

* Those who don't apply in advance, will enter the venue on a first-come first-served basis and can sit anywhere they want besides the reserved seats.

※ Your personal information will be used when we confirm your identity to permit you entering in, and it will be scrapped right after the show.

[2012-05-04]

---------------------------------------------------------------

***Revised***

by화니 @rain-cloud.co.kr

4. It will be limited to 1,000 applicants, not 100 applicants.

[2012-05-05]

Thanks willenette, for sharing the translations. It's worth waiting and we should also extend our gratitude to 화니 since it is quite long. :) Do you think 화니 is also rain bird? Its a real pleasure reading it and delighted to know that Rain is enjoying his stint with his MS, very much comfortable ribbing and teasing with his comrades. I like his thoughtfulness in acknowledging the special gifts sent to him by the Clouds for his 10th debut anniversary and he was in good mood when they discussed his favorite topic - food. :lol::lol:

Yes, his birthday is fast approaching, as a soldier, can Rain be allowed to have a vacation on that day to be with his family, friends and special loved one? Or maybe, can they visit him at his station and celebrate? whatever, I wish him happiness. As usual Clouds are always here to support him and surely, preparing for that memorable event.

bbly, yes, up to the present, I believe that CJ Group and its umbrella organization is Rain's foremost and principal sponsor in his career, be it in films and endorsements. As the producer of Soar Into the Sun, I think it is just waiting for the right time to release it, as willenette said, maybe when he is already discharged so that he can promote it. :lol:

Hi anjjo, yes, you're right - we really have to thank 화니 for all her efforts & time for translating all these stuff & share them with us. Either short or long translation, it's always a joy reading all of them if it's about RAIN. Hehehe - you know, I think she's also rain bird.....The 1st time I read her translation from rain cloud site I posted right away saying my thanks & addressing her at first as 'rain bird" - About RAIN in the military now, I feel that he's in a better station now, & I feel that he's happy now where he's in. About "military vacation", there’s a standard 35 days of leave given to soldiers including a week after their training, just before they start their actual MS & during their 100-days in the military. . But special considerations are allowed for celebrity soldiers. I hope he'd be given a "reward vacation" again because RAIN has been participating in a wide variety of activities in promoting the Korean military both domestic & overseas like in Vietnam recently. Currently, well-known TV entertainers who are asked to participate in the military's public relations campaigns get more rewards. Under this system, the more events an enlisted man participates in, the more rewards he receives. This cause a problem to so many that’s why they’re considering ways now to make the system more fair. During bdays, as what I've seen in other celebrities, fans are allowed to be with them during this special day. (I saw that during the bday of Jo Hyun Jae during the time he was serving -) :lol:

***Remember I posted above about RAIN's YT Channel? Here's a short translation of what that tweet says : :lol:

12-05-03 Rainyent tweet about Rain Official YouTube Channel

[English translation]

credit : 화니 - rain-cloud.co.kr/

Rain official YouTube Channel is currently in preparation, so please wait a moment.^

***Just a reminder that the Order Submission period for RAIN's Diary (including payment): is 23 April – 5 May 2012. So, TODAY is the deadline. :lol:

[info] There is a revised part at # 8167 of 소식이야기 section here.

Please see above post:

[English translation]

[An official notice about how to get complimentary tickets for 'Special Consolatory Train' scheduled for June 1st.]

2012-05-05

by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

***Revised part***

4. It will be limited to 1,000 applicants, not 100 applicants.

Hope that many of you will participate.

Guest bbly

CJ is one company I wouldn't mind Rain even signing up to as an artist, not knowing if CJ has even this kind of role of an agency. If Rain is to sign with a company instead of putting up his own, then I would definitely prefer him with CJ.

CJ is one company I wouldn't mind Rain even signing up to as an artist, not knowing if CJ has even this kind of role of an agency. If Rain is to sign with a company instead of putting up his own, then I would definitely prefer him with CJ.

As a fan too, I understand your concerns regarding Rain's future once he is discharged from his MS and I know also that he will be in good hands if CJE & M Company will handle his career - but sad to say - this conglomerate do not have an agency that produce, develop and manage talents. :( Its media and entertainment division is involved in film financing, production of motion pictures, distribution of Korean and International films and animation, broadcasting, music, performances, games and others and it has joint production activities with big production companies in Hollywood which will be a big help to Rain since we are all aware, per his interviews, that it is one of his plans to focus his acting activity in Hollywood upon his return to showbiz. :) In my opinion, Rain is very talented but without the proper sponsors, it will be hard for him to reach his goal, and I think that it is at his benefit and advantage that Ms. "Lee Mi Kyung", vice chairman of the CJE & M Co. and one of the most powerful women in Asia had so much belief and faith in him since she is very close to him and treating him with affection as a son. :wub: If you remember, she visited Rain at his camp last Christmas eve with his other co-stars in Soar Into the Sky, a ₩ ten billion film produced by her company. CJE & M Company is one of Asia's big companies and it also deals in food and lifestyles businesses with Rain as one of its top endorsers. Pls. read more about this firm HERE

------------------------------------------------------------

[RE-UP]12-05-05 Chosun TV - Defense Report 2012 _Edit Rain Part

2012-05-06

credit :onlyone0625//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD6OrkEzbd8&list=UUg7JndfNM1oJIo3GulqtGYQ&index=1&feature=plcp

8nnnn.jpg